[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

14 hours ago, ashima mahajan said:

WHat he wrote on her photo can you translate it for me ?

iirc, she wrote "skip spring"  (colloquial expression for spring is too short) and he wrote "I like...skipping" and a poster here had pointed out that the way he wrote that line was so ambiguous. he wrote 'i like ...' as if he was about to write something more meaningful and then added 'skipping' like he was teasing her. what was interesting was Hwan Jin PD's response  to kjk's comment which  said 'skip holding hands' . one of the kookmin mysteries!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, ashima mahajan said:

Yes you are right . now when you said i also noticed sechan backing off and smiling. I don't know what they talked about but there interaction was something real .

I just look at their body language & face reaction. Both seems shy. This interaction exactly happened when jihyo got the confession from the audience. I wonder what he whispered to her. Confession or not, this interaction is so sweet. But Sechan face tho:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

On 9/23/2019 at 9:49 AM, ChrisAllen96 said:

Hey guys,

I'm new here but I've been following on my man Kim Jong Kook love life. At first I started shipping Spartace because I thought they would look good together but recently I've realised though they may have some love line but it doesn't feel real and forced (What I feel that it) and it made Jong Kook a bit uncomfortable so I started looking around and I saw that Jong Kook tend to have more smiles and reaction when he's around So Min so it made me happy to see him happy as a fan. So I started browsing through every videos and forums of Kim Jong Kook and Jeon So Min and I found this place, I'm surprised by how resourceful and supportive the fans in this forum so I decided to join. Hope to get along with you guys!

By the way maybe its my delulu but when I saw the lyrics it reminds of an episode 144 on MUD when Jong Kook tried calling So Min to set Jong Min up with So Min but at the end of the conversation So Min ask Jong Kook "Oppa, what are you going to do later? i'll call you later..." which made Jong Min suspicious of their relationship. These line sounds exactly like what Jong Kook would say, So Min :"What are you doing?"  Jong Kook :Me? At Home since he's normally either at home or the gym during his free time,  So Min: "What do you want to eat?"  Jong Kook :I'm not hungry or  So Min : "I'll buy it all"  Jong Kook : It's ok because he doesn't like for people to spend money on him instead he mostly pays for them like RM episode 464. And the recent interaction of Jong Kook and So Min on stage made me smiling from ear to ear.

love to see a fellow kjk fan here.

i thought the poem meant the opposite, about a man who is making her feel he likes her but doesn't confess. jsm is the one saying her call history is full of his calls. i think she means this man calls her up all the time, invites her for walks, asks her what she wants to eat, pays it out of his pocket, remembers her favorite snack but still doesn't say he likes her. i think that is why she is asking 'are you like this with other friends too?'. 

i didn't get that part about the hand. is it about how she should just hold his hand instead of making excuses to hold it like he does?

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

love to see a fellow kjk fan here.

i thought the poem meant the opposite, about a man who is making her feel he likes her but doesn't confess. jsm is the one saying her call history is full of his calls. i think she means this man calls her up all the time, invites her for walks, asks her what she wants to eat, pays it out of his pocket, remembers her favorite snack but still doesn't say he likes her. i think that is why she is asking 'are you like this with other friends too?'. 

i didn't get that part about the hand. is it about how she should just hold his hand instead of making excuses to hold it like he does?

I also think that everything that is detailed in the song is what the man does for somin yet never shared the courage to say it in words. It’s about how obvious his liking/love is towards her but still, he isn’t able to say that to her.

With the part about holding hands, I think she meant that since he wouldn’t/couldn’t  hold her hands, she is asking to herself, should she initiate holding his hands instead of asking him an ambiguous question: what happened to your hands(an indirect way to say: hold my hand))? 

So from what I know about kjk oppa’s past relationships and how he’s been normally, he had shared on a show that he isn’t able to/wouldn’t usually confess to the lady and so almost all the time, it is the girl who initiates the relationship with him. Knowing which, I can’t help but think how brave it is of somin to do that song. Whilst obviously it is a guess/speculation from our side, but everything somin had written sounds so much of a direct message to kjk oppa. 

Also,although jaesuk and somin herself tried diverting attention from the details of the song by saying, it is from her ‘past relationships’.But later she said, ‘she wants this song to be so popular that the man can’t help but confess to her’-all of which is talking about her ‘present’ and not ‘past’ relationship with the guy and again one more reason y it’s kjk Oppa.

Finally, I interpreted oppa’s nervous/slight serious demeanour although he had a polite smile when he was going on stage with gummy and haha oppa as him being in very ‘serious thoughts’ or in one of those moment when your mind is processing a lot of information. He looked occupied- which is a good sign if it’s related somin’s song. But again that’s an assumption.

The later interaction they have had on stage then convinced me that somin need not worry cause her namja now got the ‘yes’ signal and will confess soon lol....

(That’s me ranting at 6am in the morning...)

Happy Day fellow kookmin shippers..

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

36 minutes ago, Panda Terius said:

Picture taken by JK.. Feat. Giraffe...

More signs from Somin? Also that heart sign at the camera (and ahem photographer?) kyaaaaaaa! 

Also rough translation:

As expected, well taken photo by Jongkook Oppa. Frog and ghost-like giraffe behind

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, RealRocknRolla said:

Kjk catering to the toxic fanbase ugh. Then he will interact with somin and the toxic fanbase will bully somin. Has any members address this cyberbullying against somin?

There is no catering needed for Toxic/obsessive fans. Whatever the reason, anything and everything will be a point for them to say against when someone or something is not in sync with what they want. And that is their problem. Yes it’s true that their words are hurtful and completely unfair for someone like somin. But she knows, kjk oppa knows and any other RM member know that at the end of the day, it’s all just fans taking it too far and being miserable. Not taking them seriously is what they do and what is best as well. So, whatever somin or oppa does in their personal or professional lives, it is in complete regard of their ‘own’ lives and choices, no one else’s. Now, again, with those fans being either extremely  happy or sad with somin or kjk oppa doing what they want to do ‘willingly’, it’s the fans’ problem.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RealRocknRolla said:

U dont put under the rag bullying thats dangerous. The least they can do is do PSA about bullying. Not addressing it puts somin mental health in danger if she cracks against bullying suicidal thoughts happen. 

i don't know who you are but i think it is unfair to blame every shipper fan for what some toxic shipper/sjh fans do. as for kjk interacting with sjh, they are colleagues and have been friends for so long. it is really unfair to expect him to stop interacting with sjh just because some delu fans will attack jsm. i have seen some spartace fans blaming kjk for supporting jsm or any other girl. i don't want kookmin fans, if you are one, to start doing the same.

also, just because some international fans behave like lunatics, members who know each other for so many years should stop interacting? it is kjk's life and his choices. he is not there to entertain shippers, whoever it is, us or them. it is not like kjk hasn't got hate or the ride has been smooth for him all along. even now, after all these years, he gets hate for the army thing.

i can understand jsm fans being protective of her and hoping she won't get more hate, but i hope new shippers would start thinking of kjk too. that man doesn't complain whatever is thrown at him. he had such a bad back that he couldn't even sit down during the pc. did he let it show? he led the group song, danced energetically for the group dance, performed a difficult couple dance move with jsm, sang an amazing rendition of speechless and did a great job with his collab all the while encouraging the other members. haha spoke about gummy being injured but kjk was also as much in pain as she and with more to do that night. if we didn't see him like that during the pc, none of us would have even known his condition was that bad. what would have been going through his mind performing on the stage after being fired from the show 3 years back? did he let any of it show? the man just endures and only reserves a smile on his face for the fans. he gives all the comfort and support he can give to his colleagues, whoever it is. kjk doesn't care about getting hate. if he cared, he would have stopped supporting his friends the entire Korea boycotted. 

being a shipper or fan means knowing your limits. you can't dictate to them how they should behave with the people they work with and are close to them. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

We and a lot of Running Mans complain about SJH fans and SpartAce shippers already there reallt is no need for us to join in that and just five them more fuel to hate on her.

Please dont get upset when KJK interacts with SJH theyre friends, its why I dont ship them theyre as platonic as a non-Alabama family could be. The more you sink to the level you see those people as, the worse comments youre putting Somin through as those haters have much less of a life than normal people.

Just enjoy the interactions we get, be happy they hang out privately, support them individually even if this doesnr work out. Regardless of which member someone stans more or what ship is true or not none of the members deserve the hate they get 

• Like 5

i think people should take shipping lightly because finally we are just following two people thinking they might be compatible. we are not them, we don't know them beyond what we see of them on the show and on fanmeets. who they end up with is their personal decision. if they choose not to follow with their feelings, we have to respect that because it is their life and they have made the decision based on real knowledge of each other and themselves. 

at the same time, hope kookmin fans will keep low expectations from the show on highlighting their interactions. the hug that happened at the fanmeet was spontaneous and there was no pd to tell them what to do and what not to do or they were in a highly emotional moment, as yjs said about forming the circle afterwards. it doesn't mean once they go back to work, they will let their emotions rule over them and forget their professionalism. i don't think the pds or even the senior members would want that. 

the important thing for me is that after many days, jsm posted a pic which kjk took of her, even after she had moved to another team. i cannot believe kjk never took any pics of jsm in the months after the last pic, so my guess is there must have been restrictions in place. 

p.s. i wanted to post many things about the korean fanmeet, but now not feeling like it :(((

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1