[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

2 hours ago, ashima mahajan said:

Just curious want to know as new pd is here and I thought we will get natural interactions. Jihyo getting penalty with jongkook was natural or preplanned. What you guys think. Or was just they want again spartace fans attention.

chanmin/SA Lovelines again. I think Scripted, or, YJS dit it on purpose

-------------------

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 5/23/2022 at 12:29 AM, kyoko22 said:

Okay, He gave big reaction only when YJS gave playful answer. Maybe he just merely wants his team to win. But this means one thing. He gave a SERIOUS answer and PD edited his part out :joy:. Bopil PD, please release the uncut version. I want to know what is his answer!

Bopil is no longer the producer, it's Choi Hyung In PD that is now in charge. 

• Like 2

First time Somin go out with YJS and JK with SJH, JK perfectly ignored SJH and ran to Somin wanted to scare her when she was tying the shoelaces. Is he the naughty man mentioned in the opening? Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

edited:typo

Edited by pngame6242
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ashima mahajan said:

I really miss all my observer friends I love to read all your analysis and assumptions for the episode where are you guys. Do now a days everyone talk on insta group not here because I miss all of your writings.

Same here… Maybe insta group is easier to communicate. But I dont use Instagram often so this forum is where I come to every day… Hope all the observers can comeback here soon with their amazing analysis 

• Like 4

Topic: Who Gave Her the 2021 Birthday Cake

Disclaimer: Half fact half assumption post. The outcome of this post is to show the the possibility is there but it is not 100% true unless one of them admit it.

Somin's IG post dated 8th April 2021

IMG-20220830-193305.jpg

Translated message on the cake:

"Somin-ah,

You live only by eating grass (veggie)

#Beautiful

#HBD"

Note: The word beautiful literally spelled the English word beautiful but using hangul alphabets 

Somin's caption: Saranghabnida :heart:

Have you ever wonder who might be the person who gave this cake to her? The cake looked simple but if you understand the message, the giver might be very close/special to her.

Spoiler

The list of the possible person/group who might gave the cake

Spoiler

1. Her family (Parents, Wookmin)

2. RM members (single person or as a group)

3. Her close friends 

4. RM staff (single person as group)

5. Fans

1. The way the person addressed Somin.

The message started with Somin-ah. Meaning that this person/group is/are the same age or older than Somin.

Spoiler

1. Her family

- Parents

There is no way her parents will address her like that for this kind of message. If you watch enough Kdrama, you will notice Korean parents will address their daughter like this

"딸 (ddal) -daughter"

"사랑하는 딸 (saranghaneun ddal) - Beloved daughter"

"우리딸 (Uri ddal) - my daughter"

Addressing Somin as Sominah sounds so distant especially for something so special like the birthday message.

-Wookmin

Wookmin is younger than Somin. So, addressing Somin just Somin-ah means Wookmin literally ask to be smacked by Somin. Wookmin would use Somin Nuna, or just Nuna.

4. RM staff (group)

Most of PDs and Writers are younger than Somin. Even if they give cake as a group, with combination staff older and younger than Somin, it is still rude to address Somin like that as some of them are still younger. Also, ep 599, a perfect example for birthday cake prepared by staff. Fruit, candle without any message.

5. Fans

It is very rude for fans to call her just mere Somin-ah (not apply to international fans who don understand Korean culture). As fans are not Somin's circle of friend, they will address her in formal and polite manner. Fans would address her as 전소민 배우님 (Jeon Somin Baeunim) -Actress Jeon Somin or 전소민님 (Jeon Somin nim) - Miss Jeon Somin.

2. The message is a message from a single person, not a group

- This person called her Beautiful

- Noticed those small pink hearts?

Spoiler

The message is very personal. Not the type of message written on behalf of a group. The message talked about Somin who ate more veggie (maybe because she was on diet) than meat. Totally not a message from a group.

2. RM members (group)

- Married members (JSJ, YJS, Haha, LKS)

We also can eliminate all the married members because there is no way these oppas were going their extra way to personally gave her a birthday cake. As a group, yes. But personally, no. 

- YSC

Somin already clarify this several time that YSC is just a friend. As a friend, there is no way he will prepare a special cake for Somin himself, especially with that #beautiful. It will be awkward between them.

3. Close friends (any close male friend)

Same argument as YSC. Prepared the cake personally with that kind of message means he tried to court her or Somin is his GF. That includes the oppa who Somin already friendzoned (Ha Seokjin, Kim Jisuk, Lee Sangyeob, Oh Dongmin). And if there really is a male friend who tried to tackle her, I doubt she will upload the cake's photo unless she already accepting the man.

3. The person has social media

As far as I know, hashtag only being use in social media. Because I think if this person doesn't have social media, there is no way he/she will know how to use hashtag.

4. The person really loves to use hashtag

Lol, I wouldn't even imagine that people can use hashtag for birthday cake message before I saw the cake :joy:. The fact that this person use hashtag on the message means he is a heavy user of it. I mean, who use hashtag of birthday cake message!

Spoiler

2. RM members (SJH)

Scrolling thru her IG, SJH is not a heavy user of hashtag. All her personal posts, she didn't use any #. And SJH doesn't seem the type who will do this kind of thing for Somin. 

5. This person spent enough time eating with Somin as he/she noticed Somin's eating habit (she ate more veggie or maybe she was on diet at that time. With all restrictions because of Covid, Somin didn't have much social gathering (as far as what she showed on het IG) from 2020 to her 2021 birthday. So, the possible people who will notice her eating habit just a small number.

6. Somin seemed very secretive about where she was at.

She took the photo focusing on the cake and only half of her face. We basically cannot determine where she was. Whether she was at a restaurant or at home. We can assume the person gave her the cake and she took the selfie at home. That was why she looked like she tried to cover her location. But I'm pretty confident that was not at her house. Her table or counter top aren't that pattern. Her floor also not wooden kind of floor.

Spoiler

3. Her close friends (female inluding her female staff (makeup artist,stylist)

If it was from a female friend, why would she be so secretive. 

- She didn't have any problem to post photo of herself with her birthday cake at leesee__u's house (Tanker's mom) on the same IG post (8th April 2021)

- Scrolling thru her past birthday (2019, 2017, 2016, 2015), again she wasn't being secretive about where she was

Okay, from the list, who left?

2. RM members (JK)

Spoiler

Up to now, I think most of us agree that kookmin is a couple, or at the very least, to assume that JK likes Somin, in romantic way. So, it is possible that this cake was from him.

1. He is older than Somin, so it is acceptable to address Somin as Somin-ah

2. If he likes Somin, it is possible for him to go extra way to prepare to cake for her birthday. After all, he made an IG post to wish her birthday in 2020 when she was sick. And JK never did this to any of his female friend, even JH.

3. Not weird at all for him to call her beautiful. And the fact that word was spelled literally Beautiful rather than Yeppo or Areumdawo just screaming it was him. Actually beautiful is not a common borrowed English word that general Korean will use. We could say, the person who gave the cake is quite comfortable with English.

4. He is a heavy user of hashtag. Lol, just look at his IG post or IG story. He uses hashtag for everything!

5. He spent enough time in her company (whether during RM filming or in private) to notice of her eating more veggie.

6. He has social media.

7. The #HBD. It can be considered as JK's habit to use this hashtag to wish for someone's birthday.

IMG-20220830-191459.jpg

IMG-20220830-192942.jpg

8. I remember JK uploaded and IG story on 7th April 2021, sat in front of his apartment. So, he was free on Somin's birthday. 

9. I don't know, her caption 'Saranghabnida' seems like has double meaning there. Maybe this is just my delusional assumption. 

10. Somin's fans also gave her birthday cakes last year but she didn't post any on her IG. Yet, she upload her close up selfie with this cake with design so simple. Meaning, that cake was special.

Not related but the cake's design really reminds me of her sweater and skirt in ep 544.

RM-544.png

Yes, this is a year old story. And yes, I already notice all of these since then. It is just I don't want to post it here before as it is just a theory. But why I post it now? Because I'm bored. Hahaha. And now I think Kookmin is pretty solid a real thing. So, writing 1 or 2 of theory post once in a while is still okay.

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 5

I can feel the love between the two of them. How sweet JK oppa made sure that even she didn’t show up in LA, he would carried her name with him. He even showed in his YT to confirm that he did. He could just generalize her as RM members, but he felt the need to specialize just to say her name out. Warm my heart.

Delulu mode: She might did something special to him like she did in ep. 617 before he flew to LA, that made he remarked her name in his events.

Also saw SM went to Bali with her parents, made me wonder did she plan to take her parents to LA at the first place?

@kyoko22 incredible how you listed out all the possible choices and narrowed down to the most possible one.

This is the advantage of understanding Korean language. At that time I was just wondering what the need to put hashtag on BD cake :D

After understood all the meaning on BD cake, it reminded me of ep. 570 where we realized that JK shown concerned about SM dietary.

Spoiler

Cr. IG darealme_1, posted in this forum by @MandelBrot

JIrmPJh.png

In this ep. 570 we found a weir editing like when they were mafia together, the production team didn’t show us how good chemistry when they were team up.

570-1.jpg

As well as ep. 565, when they showed only SM already stand on the pole with JK. What the need to hide their interaction? I guess I know the reason.

Spoiler

Because, their undeniable chemistry could nuisance the mood of the program’s main LL.

We can notice from the feedback when SM said the two main LL  of the program are just for business. While other members say the same thing nobody pay attention.

565-1.jpg

Also in the latest ep. they show JK reaction when SM asked fortune teller about her dating opportunity?

Spoiler

570-2.jpg

570-3.jpg

why didn’t just show JS reaction?

570-4.jpg

Can’t help thinking too much of the production team editing. They know for sure there are KookMin fans. We can see from the first ep. of the new PD, the two main LL of the program will still continue. But, she might show it in different perspective.

Also, if it wasn’t @pngame6242   who pointed out JK was trying to scare SM in that scene, I wouldn’t know that he did. I just thought that he teased another person.

Spoiler

See where JK is heading to

570-7.jpg

From JS camera

570-8.jpg

Yes, he’s playful, he likes to tease her especially when there are male guest around.

Spoiler

His tactic to make her confess.

570-1-1.jpg

Why he said that? She dressed up pretty. Is that because she smile to Dong Joon?

Spoiler

546-1.jpg

546-2.jpg

546-3.jpg

Is she smile too much that he feel the need to tease her?

Spoiler

581-00.jpg

581-0.jpg

581-1.jpg

581-2.jpg

581-3.jpg

and many more…

Interesting from Wookmin IG posted with JK cr. by @MandelBrot
What is his Korean caption means?

I saw he also posted his old photo with SM a few days earlier. Just curious how close he is with JK to post IG with him occasionally?

Spoiler

Ldau6ZW.png

• Like 1

These day I spent some time to follow up the pass RM/youtube video/SNS post etc. I had a guess on kookmin's relationship. I think they actually have love towards each other but not only family love. JK kept teasing Somin on instagram and kookmin moment was full of RM during the period they improved their relationship. I think that time JK started loving Somin. After a few month, JK stopped commenting on Somin's instagram and kookmin moment became less and less in RM. I don't think they lost the love towards each other but they are controlling themselves not to cross the line because of some factor like their age, career, family etc. I think JK is care about Somin's family said he is too old for Somin. I don't know which episode but YJS pointed out once in RM. That's why we can feel love between their interaction but they seems not in a relationship.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4

Guys, just something i'm putting out there. RM cast members have a life outside of RM as well. Jong Kook and Yoo Jae Suk film more than 2-3  shows per week most of the time. Somin has busy schedules with filming dramas, Se Chan is busy filming his other shows as well. Other cast members are also busy doing their own things. 

For example: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch7c_09hH8o/?hl=en

This post shows that Somin has friends outside of her celebrity circle and running man circle. 

Point i'm trying to make is be respectful towards their boundaries and towards them, celebrities are normal human beings, and try not to overthink things. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

12 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

sorry, i have no time

E619: Little kookmin moments...

:partyblob:    HANDS <--

pd: I'll try to upload more moments later, but I don't have time

Wow ~ Somin just went for his hands ! Now I want to know the context... Anyone watched?

Can't wait for tomorrow to watch with subs ~~

15 hours ago, N M V said:

Anyone watched?

The members had to eat donut hanged on fishing rod. So, they helped each other by one member held the one who did the challenge by lowering him/her towards the donut. JK tried to to use Somin' method as none of the members can hold him. The scene posted by @MandelBrotSomin offered her help (as if she can hold JK who is twice her weight :joy:). Not that JK accepted her help though.

Not related to mission above. During opening, JK openly complimented Somin's new hair color. Said that hair colour looks good on her. He also teased about her dress (22nd Sept IG post) In other words, he just commented on Somin while criticized the Oppas clothes

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

The members had to eat donut hanged on fishing rod. So, they helped each other by one member held the one who did the challenge by lowering him/her towards the donut. The male members all teased JK by trying to betray him (e.g purposely let go of JK's hands). So, the scene posted by @MandelBrotSomin offered her help (as if she can hold JK who is twice her weight :joy:). Not that JK accepted her help though.

Not related to mission above. During opening, JK openly complimented Somin's new hair color. Said that hair colour looks good on her. He also got curious about her dress (22nd Sept IG post), asked whether the white collar is a makeover by Somin herself. In other words, he just commented on Somin though JH obviously also made an effort to dress up nicely.

Stop comparing So Min to Ji Hyo. There are people who believe in that while we support kookmin. Let's just focus on Kookmin. Can someone please upload kookmin moments of this episode. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ashima mahajan said:

I can understand some people here are very much conscious about not comparing somin nd jihyo interactions with jk. Well to tell you truth it doesn't make any difference as kookmin shipper I also want sometime to know views whether jk is same with every girl or different. Do you think spartace fans don't compare ,  all they do is compare I have never seen them focusing on jihyo and jk. All they do is to try belittle our somin and it just boils my blood. Have you guys saw pages like my.spartace and runningman.snack they start their post with comparing and end their post with comparing. I know it's not good to do what other party is doing but sometimes as a fan we also want some comparison so that we can know how jk and somin interactions together with each other are different to the interactions with other people. So kindly don't be harsh on people who compare just let them talk about their analysis and views. After all nobody here badmouth about jihyo.

well, it true, then i dont want to answer them, that because i believe miracle, like when they make a fun with Somin for jobless, then.............. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1