[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Reading everyone's POV regarding the latest episode, maybe episode 621 feeds the shippers a lot more than I thought LOL. I don't mind sharing my delulu perspectives. Still, kind of reminder after all it's just my personal interpretation & this forum is the most respectful platform to share it without offending other fandoms. 

Episode 621

1) As mentioned previously, lot of us noticed this episode KJK seems to double on his soft/gentle nature on JSM. If we look back at old episodes, the members (KJK included) will only show their soft character if there's any special episode (like birthday episode, slave/master episode, queen bee episode etc) or if the target possessed some kind of power to inflict punishment/penalty on other so to avoid that, the members will usually butter up to that person.

Spoiler

Jumping to the kookmin moment, during the opening when they're promoting HH new song, JSM mentions 'maniac' (michi-neom) which is commonly used when cursing someone. Upon hearing that, JSJ immediately tattles to KJK & framing JSM calling him (KJK) a maniac.

1.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand, it is highly offensive to call someone as 'maniac' (michi-neom) because it's so disrespectful. However, KJK's reaction here is the total opposite of what I thought because he just casually asks 'why' ( as if why would JSM call him maniac) without any hint of anger or at least fake anger for variety purposes. The reaction is so casual it makes me doubt my memory ( remember how he reacts YSC call him Jongkook-ah during their trip to Thailand? yeah, me neither LOL)

2) Seating arrangement

I might be wrong about this because even though I start shipping them ever since the tofu incident but I fall victim to kookmin drought era until recent episode 610 brought me back here. However, I start to notice that KJK & JSM seating arrangements become more obvious recently. It's funny to re-watch episode 411 and see the difference with episode 621 ( just to prove how much they change) ^^  

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3) KJK youtube content

During eating, KJK mentioned they ( KJK, YJS & JSJ) filmed for about an hour and a half for the recent episode yet they manage to secure 3 episodes. At this time, I remember during his MBTI episode with JSM, JSM mentioned they had been doing the test for 2 and half hours which KJK end up compress it to become 17 mins. So it makes me wonder how much they cut off the kookmin content & the reason. Unlike broadcasting stations with strict airing rules, this is KJK personal channel which he's free to broadcast whatever he likes. So for him to shorten their video can only mean 1) in business perspective, the content is not interesting to watch or 2) their natural interaction might attract unnecessary attention from media and netizens ( which had been proven true ever since episodes 610 & LA concert incident)

4) Table tennis argument

This had been mentioned above so I'm not gonna press any longer but it's worth noting how much KJK tried to suppress his competitive spirit so that JSM could join their game ( I believe if they let HH & SJH play earlier they might have a chance to win). It's funny as well how they left a message to the audience they're not being mean to JSM by letting her play even though she sucks at it ( ever since JSJ's famous " don't curse me", I wonder if JSM Korean fanbase had grown bigger to the point the members start to mind their reaction. While it's good to have a large fanbase I hope it didn't turn out toxic to the point of harassing the members for doing their jobs).

Spoiler

1.gif

1.gif

No one apart from HH & YJS tried to interrupt their fight LOL

4) Members video message to JSM future partner

Idc if I'm wrong but personally I see this as an 'inside joke' between them. Whether the members know something about kookmin or any other person, they definitely know factual episodes regarding JSM's love life. I also find JSJ's immediate jump to KJK suspicious but since YJS is quick to put a stop to it there's not much I can dig. It's worth the suspicions as JSJ is known as 'not good in reading the room' so his message to KJK future gf can be seen as weird because unless they're close to her ( KJK future/present? gf) it's not appropriate to send her warning through video message (in a public variety show on top of that).

Sorry for the long rant :fun:now we have to wait for another week to see another interaction :heart:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Nerdyo2266 said:

Reading everyone's POV regarding the latest episode, maybe episode 621 feeds the shippers a lot more than I thought LOL. I don't mind sharing my delulu perspectives. Still, kind of reminder after all it's just my personal interpretation & this forum is the most respectful platform to share it without offending other fandoms. 

Episode 621

1) As mentioned previously, lot of us noticed this episode KJK seems to double on his soft/gentle nature on JSM. If we look back at old episodes, the members (KJK included) will only show their soft character if there's any special episode (like birthday episode, slave/master episode, queen bee episode etc) or if the target possessed some kind of power to inflict punishment/penalty on other so to avoid that, the members will usually butter up to that person.

Hide contents

Jumping to the kookmin moment, during the opening when they're promoting HH new song, JSM mentions 'maniac' (michi-neom) which is commonly used when cursing someone. Upon hearing that, JSJ immediately tattles to KJK & framing JSM calling him (KJK) a maniac.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand, it is highly offensive to call someone as 'maniac' (michi-neom) because it's so disrespectful. However, KJK's reaction here is the total opposite of what I thought because he just casually asks 'why' ( as if why would JSM call him maniac) without any hint of anger or at least fake anger for variety purposes. The reaction is so casual it makes me doubt my memory ( remember how he reacts YSC call him Jongkook-ah during their trip to Thailand? yeah, me neither LOL)

2) Seating arrangement

I might be wrong about this because even though I start shipping them ever since the tofu incident but I fall victim to kookmin drought era until recent episode 610 brought me back here. However, I start to notice that KJK & JSM seating arrangements become more obvious recently. It's funny to re-watch episode 411 and see the difference with episode 621 ( just to prove how much they change) ^^  

Hide contents

3) KJK youtube content

During eating, KJK mentioned they ( KJK, YJS & JSJ) filmed for about an hour and a half for the recent episode yet they manage to secure 3 episodes. At this time, I remember during his MBTI episode with JSM, JSM mentioned they had been doing the test for 2 and half hours which KJK end up compress it to become 17 mins. So it makes me wonder how much they cut off the kookmin content & the reason. Unlike broadcasting stations with strict airing rules, this is KJK personal channel which he's free to broadcast whatever he likes. So for him to shorten their video can only mean 1) in business perspective, the content is not interesting to watch or 2) their natural interaction might attract unnecessary attention from media and netizens ( which had been proven true ever since episodes 610 & LA concert incident)

4) Table tennis argument

This had been mentioned above so I'm not gonna press any longer but it's worth noting how much KJK tried to suppress his competitive spirit so that JSM could join their game ( I believe if they let HH & SJH play earlier they might have a chance to win). It's funny as well how they left a message to the audience they're not being mean to JSM by letting her play even though she sucks at it ( ever since JSJ's famous " don't curse me", I wonder if JSM Korean fanbase had grown bigger to the point the members start to mind their reaction. While it's good to have a large fanbase I hope it didn't turn out toxic to the point of harassing the members for doing their jobs).

Hide contents

No one apart from HH & YJS tried to interrupt their fight LOL

4) Members video message to JSM future partner

Idc if I'm wrong but personally I see this as an 'inside joke' between them. Whether the members know something about kookmin or any other person, they definitely know factual episodes regarding JSM's love life. I also find JSJ's immediate jump to KJK suspicious but since YJS is quick to put a stop to it there's not much I can dig. It's worth the suspicions as JSJ is known as 'not good in reading the room' so his message to KJK future gf can be seen as weird because unless they're close to her ( KJK future/present? gf) it's not appropriate to send her warning through video message (in a public variety show on top of that).

Sorry for the long rant 

now we have to wait for another week to see another interaction :heart:

Share and say what you want. This is the reason for our gathering here. We don't have to agree with each other, but we must respect each other's opinions. I was enjoying reading everything you wrote and agreeing with you, especially in the conversation on the bus. Only kookmin was mentioned. I find this very interesting. My delusional mind is happy.:smort:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Itsbrutalouthere said:

2. It’s kinda awkward to see your two colleagues flirting or acting giddy with one another during work

You literally describing this moment. Kookmin was in their own world while the rest of members (and staff) had to watch the scene. They were just few feet away from Kookmin and they watched JK adjusted the sofa with Somin in it, but none of them commenting about it. I can imagine, from the members' (and staff's) perspective, how awkward they would feel. Frustrating too as they cannot make any comment on it as it will bring spotlight to the Kookmin. Lol, JK literally made a flirty comment by saying that sofa can fit 2 person, stood up and approached Somin! Just how the members (and staff) had to quietly suffered this flirting :joy:.

9SbWhza.gif

n6BmN4b.gif

LISKWn8.gif

Credit: @MandelBrot

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

@Kyoko22 That last picture/clip you posted  put a smile on my face especially because you can see YJS hovering in the doorway. The sofa incident would not have happened if YJS had been present in the room. Thankfully he went to the bathroom. 

By the way I posted the following comment a couple of days ago:

A couple of days ago  the lady who runs Somin's main fanclub on Instagram shared that the cafe that Somin went to hide her name tag belongs to those friends and you can see Kim Hyung Min serving at the counter. So this means they probably live in that area and their house could be the unnie's house she mentioned. If Somin's friend is older than her, then she is most likely  that unnie. I'll have to check her age. I found JK's response to her joke suspicious. It was definitely some sort of inside joke from his response. He at least knew the unnie she was referring to. As usual their interaction was glossed over and ignored. '

I checked Kim Hyung Mins wife's age and found out (After a lot of Googling I found an article announcing their marriage and giving the details about their ages) that Kim Hyung Min's wife (Somin's close friend)  is a year younger than him. He was born in 1983 so she was born in 1984. Possibly 1985. This makes her older than Somin by at least a year so she would be called 'Unnie' by Somin. This means it's plausible she is the Unnie in whose house Somin was threatening (she was teasing JK about it) to hide her nametag in, in the Tail episode. . 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

I noticed something that I forgot to mention. If Somin did something, the members complained to kjk about it or did something cute or funny. All their eyes turn to kjk To see his reaction and vice versa. If one of the members did something to Somin, she complained to kjk like the coffee incident with haha and many more. Have any of you noticed this guys? :heart:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, T st said:

I noticed something that I forgot to mention. If Somin did something, the members complained to kjk about it or did something cute or funny. All their eyes turn to kjk To see his reaction and vice versa. If one of the members did something to Somin, she complained to kjk like the coffee incident with haha and many more. Have any of you noticed this guys? :heart:

Yes, I have noticed. When Somin does something embarrassing or outrageous like the Aiki Dance episode when she poured water over her head, JS tapped JK on the shoulder (like a 'look what your other half is doing' type gesture) and Sechan did the same to JK when they showed Somin in that cameo role singing that Heyy! song on the large screen. Whenever Haha is mean to her, (taking her coffee, saying he's better looking than her) Somin complains to JK. Sechan and other members will also move or leave an empty seat more often now to allow Kookmin to sit together.  

Nowadays, Somin is the one who calms or attempts to calm JK down if he is in a bad mood. That one episode she even wrote 'I love you JHs teacher' (JK was coaching Haha and JH in that episode for a quiz). No one batted an eyelid at her actions. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4
  • Blob 3

I'm sad about this episode because many people are annoyed with jsm that it has come to the point where they compare the running man with the original members and the running man with the new member. I understand that what happened to Haha and Jsm was just a normal argument, but why is it such a big problem for others? I don't know if it's just me, but at some point, I would prefer that JSM just leave the running man because I can't  accept the hurtful words that have been thrown at her since then until now.

Every time I read others' hurtful words about JSM, especially in this episode, I feel hurt too, especially when they compare the original members (running man before Sechan and Somin didn't exist before, most of the fans are saying that the running man before didn't have any arguments, betrayal and other things compared to the running man now with somin and sechan) for me it's normal that each member will argue especially in this episode because they want to avoid the penalty but because I noticed it's just that every time they compare the running man before and now, plus I  noticed that other fans (old and new fans of running man) don't appreciate the hard work of somin and sechan to make the audience happy. And I also noticed that they have been in running man for 5 years but they are still not accepted by other fans, it's sad but I can't do anything about it and at some point, I understand what Unnie feels when she said that she is not a key member of running man (as I understand what she said, she seems to be saying that even if she leaves running man, no one will be sad or not many will be sad if she ever leaves this show.)

I know that not everyone will agree with what I said but I just want to share what I noticed. I'm sorry in advance hahahah

1 hour ago, Rose Flores said:

I'm sad about this episode because many people are annoyed with jsm that it has come to the point where they compare the running man with the original members and the running man with the new member. I understand that what happened to Haha and Jsm was just a normal argument, but why is it such a big problem for others? I don't know if it's just me, but at some point, I would prefer that JSM just leave the running man because I can't  accept the hurtful words that have been thrown at her since then until now.

Every time I read others' hurtful words about JSM, especially in this episode, I feel hurt too, especially when they compare the original members (running man before Sechan and Somin didn't exist before, most of the fans are saying that the running man before didn't have any arguments, betrayal and other things compared to the running man now with somin and sechan) for me it's normal that each member will argue especially in this episode because they want to avoid the penalty but because I noticed it's just that every time they compare the running man before and now, plus I  noticed that other fans (old and new fans of running man) don't appreciate the hard work of somin and sechan to make the audience happy. And I also noticed that they have been in running man for 5 years but they are still not accepted by other fans, it's sad but I can't do anything about it and at some point, I understand what Unnie feels when she said that she is not a key member of running man (as I understand what she said, she seems to be saying that even if she leaves running man, no one will be sad or not many will be sad if she ever leaves this show.)

I know that not everyone will agree with what I said but I just want to share what I noticed. I'm sorry in advance hahahah

Who cares about the opinion of these people and we know who these people are who support the other love line and feel threatened by Somin Why is Somin quitting her job because of a bunch of stupid people The hard truth Koreans love Somin and she is their favorite female team member currently So let them cry they're officially over

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Rose Flores said:

I know how you feel. I will breathe a sigh of relief when Somin can work in a show away from that particular Fandom. (I'm missing Sixth Sense already). It's extremely frustrating but recently I read Korean comments  (using the Google translate tool on YouTube) and it wasn't Somin's performance that those Korean people were complaining about. I think out of hundreds of comments I read perhaps two negative comments were about Somin. On Reddit also it isn't Somin or Sechan who are  criticised for their performance. Those haters have a problem with Somin having a good relationship with all male cast members and especially her relationship (platonic or romantic) with JK. They will always compare it with the other person's. I know it's difficult but we have to ignore them. Try not to read the comments on RM SBS Official IG page. That one Fandom heavily influences RM pds and are very active on that page. We can't do anything about it. Somin shines and Kookmin often outright defy JS's and others attempts to stop them interacting. I don't think Somin or JK are giving the haters the time of day. We have to remain patient. Eventually that Fandom will make another mistake like they did when they attacked JK's mother. Somin will continue to outshine, Kookmin will continue interacting and that Fandom will burn. All tyrants finally meet their end. Haven't you noticed karma hitting those haters one after another recently? 

Although it's difficult to ignore the haters of Somin, we should just concentrate on Kookmin and let the dogs bark. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

I've been watching RM since 2010 (because I know some of the cast from the Xmen era & interested to see more) however I still failed to see how being old fans makes some people feel superior compared to new fans. I stopped watching RM completely a few episodes before Gary's departure & started watching it again when YSC & JSM joined. From the 1st time JSM join as a guest in RM it was already among my fav episode so it didn't take long for me to love her character. I was never a fan of the other female member ( I do enjoy a few of her highlight moments) but never became a hater either. It was an indifferent feeling because I do believe RM centres around YJS as the main MC. Though it was sad to see how much toxic fandom harassed JSM, but as her fan I'm also grateful that she had a strong support system around her & I remember K-media released an article that acknowledge her as one of the Yoo-Line which is considered great things because YJS is well known as a super careful person, that means for him to take someone under his wings means he really trust & see the great potential in that person. Following that, you can see how the Yoomin combination spread throughout the k-variety.

I've always viewed JSM as someone beautiful, however, as mentioned by JSM herself, she was always mocked (even insulted) because her visual isn't considered 'top' by Korean beauty standards. So you can imagine how hard she had to work to stand where she is now. Most of her awards are not vote-based but nominated by a selective jury. In addition, her true personality (polite & humble) was highlighted by various sources which only made her become more respected.'

I would avoid IG as much as possible if you want to avoid toxic fans with their bs accusation. They were too proud that their voice was once heard (when the firing scandal occur) through cyberbullying & harassment, and now they want to repeat that behaviour to get their way. As I mentioned previously, K-netizen opinion matter more to RM cast & crew and as long as JSM is well accepted by them nothing bad would happen. In fact, you may want to see how the tide turns (just to be petty) as a lot of audiences (Korean & international) start to complain about certain member performance & attitude during filming and you can see how that fandom start to cry to stop the bullying. So much irony & hypocrisy.

• Like 5

The most important thing is to just focus on supporting the members. Just support & love, that's how the hateful haters will be left behind, unheard & unseen. I come from a country that is also known as other fandom's biggest supporters & JSM haters but now when I scroll any RM's related post, the tide were turned now & people start to cheer on JSM. So don't be disheartened when you see hateful comments, JSM hard work & talents will eventually bear fruits. Meanwhile, let's enjoy kookmin interaction & spread more love. :wow1:

• Like 6

Something I found noteworthy in the last episode was what Haha said on the bus to Somin's 'future' potential boyfriend :

Haha:Hold her hands after 100 days! 

Haha: Kiss her after 1 year, you punk! 

Haha: I will be there in the group chat too! 

I firmly believe Kookmin have been dating since last year, late August /early September. So for me 1 year being mentioned by Haha fits my (delulu) timeline for them as an official couple known to all cast members. Also Haha has said himself on RM  that JK is slow to make a move on a woman and joked that it takes a year and a half for JK to kiss a woman, so the first two comments, intriguingly, fit JK. 

The last comment about the group chat especially caught my attention because we already know that Haha is in a group chat with JK, Somin Sechan and JSJ. If Somin did have a boyfriend in the future (that was not JK) , why is Haha assuming she will be in a group chat with that boyfriend. Also a group chat that he could join. Usually the others in a group chat with a couple would be either family members or otherwise very close mutual friends of both the couple. 

For me those three comments point to JK and Kookmin. Like some other Kookmin fans, I think Haha was taking advantage of being able to tease  and threaten JK, knowing he couldn't retaliate. 

Other times I think Haha might have been teasing JK by bothering Somin was when he drank her coffee and when he said he was better looking than her.

During the last episode, Haha  was being his normal impatient self towards Somin during the table tennis game but surprisingly this time JK defended Somin (although he was occupied in a conversation with another member) . I think  JK might have defended Somin instinctively, forgetting the camera was on. Later he acted annoyed at Somin's poor table tennis skills also. (Although he was a lot more gentle than normal). The fact that JK noticed Haha was being impatient with Somin despite being in the middle of a conversation with another person, shows how hyper aware JK is where Somin is concerned. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 4

I feel like I'm posting too often here recently but there was another point I wanted to make which slipped my mind when I last posted on this forum. 

In the last episode all the male cast, including JK, were being super protective about Somin dating and hindering  any chances of her finding a boyfriend with their 'threats'. However,  a few months ago in Mud, JK recommended Somin as a possible/suitable blind date for one of the guests (Not sure what his name was or if he was a guest or cast member - MinSuk?). Isn't his attitude  towards Somin's love life contradictory? I think JK had another motive when doing that on MUD. I  actually wouldn't even mind if she did come on the show and go on that blind date just so I could see JK's reaction. He couldn't help interfering and commenting on Somin's actions  in the Avatar Dating episode on RM. He even interferes when Somin plays her Love Frog character on RM these days. In one recent episode his head was turned towards Somin and the male guest who were conversing on the sofa (I think Somin was just asking the guest's age)  and after he had eavesdropped on what she was saying, he couldn't help making a sarcastic comment. In that same episode Somin asked who she should sit  next to in the bus (Almost like she was asking permission) and JK was the one to respond in an irritated tone that she should sit next to the male guest (I've forgotten his name - something like Byun Wook). 

I know there was another point also I wanted to make but as I was writing this one, I've forgotten what it is. 

Edit: Not related to Kookmin but I've just seen Somin is  a guest on JSJs channel . Only watched a couple of minutes .Here's the link: 

Edited by NoonooBu
  • Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

JSM struck again with clarification regarding LL in RM. I remember she got so much hate because she did the same during the previous episode but thank god it seems she didn't give a flying fork to those comments. Super Somin indeed.

1.gif

There's no mention regarding kookmin so safe to say our ship is still on board.

:biubiu:

However, you might want to watch the full video on JSJ's channel. They talk about her love perspective, which will also support JSJ.   

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

Just now, Nerdyo2266 said:

JSM struck again with clarification regarding LL in RM. I remember she got so much hate because she did the same during the previous episode but thank god it seems she didn't give a flying fork to those comments. Super Somin indeed.

There's no mention regarding kookmin so safe to say our ship is still on board.

:biubiu:

However, you might want to watch the full video on JSJ's channel. They talk about her love perspective, which will also support JSJ.   

these things keep making Kookmin suspicious

pd: she denied any relationship with anyone

• Like 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Ashima Mahajan said:

Okay I watched whole video and really loved how again she clarified there is nothing between both fake lovelines and also they talked about all other members individually but didn't talk about kook why sukjin oppa sus.

I too found it suspicious that they didn't talk about JK apart from Somin clarifying JK and JH are not in a relationship. Somin mentioned not being lonely and how she enjoyed being alone a lot. This is similar to what JK said in the Jongkook House episode. Lately Somin has been posting songs with the theme of being lonely etc which contradicts how she says she's feeling at the moment. Another thing I find suspicious is the ring tone Somin has. When Haha released his song, she made it her ring tone. When JSJ released his song she made it her ring tone. The latest person to release a song (I Luv U) is Jongkook. Somin hasn't made it her ringtone. She didn't do this when Jongkook released that song with Ateez (I think it was called Be My Lover). Sometimes you have to look at what is not said by Somin or what is not done which is natural for her. Then you have to ponder 'why?'

I read the comments on YouTube and JSJ was dropping Somin off to go to Bali to holiday with her parents. Some people thought perhaps he was dropping Somin off to go to a show (the golf show with Haha). JK was in LA at that time. Somin mentioned wishing she could go abroad to concerts in the video. What I don't understand is why she isn't able to do this? She's vaccinated and is free to travel abroad for a concert if she wants.

Edit: Also for those who might say she can't travel alone because of culture ( preserving her reputation) or because she only speaks Korean and doesn't speak English, Somin went to Czechoslovakia on holiday on her own. She can't speak the Czech language. Remember when she met Jack who liked her dancing? In an older episode of RM  Somin said she prefers to travel alone when she goes away on vacation. So again, I repeat, why can't she go to a concert abroad? 

Edited by NoonooBu
Added another point. Added a further point.
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 4

3 hours ago, Ashima Mahajan said:

Okay I watched whole video and really loved how again she clarified there is nothing between both fake lovelines and also they talked about all other members individually but didn't talk about kook why sukjin oppa sus.

Edit - please can you guys tell me from which episode u got suspicious that kookmin started dating. Because from what I remember when somin got unwell and she took month off until then they were not dating but jk moments towards somin were more aggressive and vocal.

Something happened or something had happened before between kjk and jsm before filming this episode. JSM was very weird and KJK giving an "understanding" talk at the end.

This was the first ep that made me slightly suspicious.

And this for me was the big change. (two months later)

edit:

Has no one realized why they keep insisting on JSM's private life?

Why does JSM keep saying she's not dating anyone? I think it is not necessary to say it so many times. She has even repeated it outside of RM too.

Why is she now insisting that Chanmin is fake and Spartace is fake.

So much need to deny it makes us suspect just the opposite.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

13 hours ago, Ashima Mahajan said:

please can you guys tell me from which episode u got suspicious that kookmin started dating

Ep 497 - 'Naekkeo haja - Be mine'

OlLfRat.gif

497.jpg

Spoiler

If you watch the episodes in 2019-early 2020 in proper order, though JK and Somin started to get close, Somin never adopted her Love Gaeguri character and flirted with JK. She can easily being playful and made a cheezy comment or action to YSC, LKS or younger male guests, but never to JK.

She is more comfortable with JK compare to previous year but it is still obvious she still respected him as somebody who is older than her. If you observe carefully, Somin didn't really flirt person who is older than her. In other words, she is very discipline and adhere to this social rule and won't cross it in the name of entertainment.

But, in ep 497, you can see a very new way of interaction between Kookmin (you need to watch the episodes in proper order to notice this)

- JK took initiative to let the room know that Somin changed her hair colour (with that colour, as if the members didn't notice)

- When the members + guests prepared to embark the bus, you can see Kookmin were were having their  alone time together at the back 

DWSgEWR.png

- In the bus, JK was very cheerful and very smiley when the members sang. He even joined them to sing.

Naekkeo Haja part 

- They sang Infinite - Be Mine

song 

- Somin sat with her body facing JK's direction 

- During the Naekkeo Haja part, she look at him and made that hand gesture.

- JK? He was looking at her and all smiley especially after that hand gesture. 

- If this was not flirting, then what it is? For the first time ever I saw Somin daringly flirting with JK on the show. 

- Imagine if JK dislike that flirting, just how embarrassing for Somin. But JK liked it.

- The thing is, none of the members question Somin's action or JK's reaction. Usually, YJS will ask what was she doing or Haha will create a loveline. In fact, the male members immediately look to outside after this scene.

- Somin's action is so out of her normal behaviour. Which is why, in this episode, at the very least, Kookmin was already in Ssom stage. A stage where both aware of each other's feeling but not official dating yet.

And the episodes afterwards really follow the pattern of couple in new relationship. A honeymoon phase. That is why the skinship, words and interactions at that time were very aggressive 

- JK obviously distracted the rest of episode 498 after Somin collapsed and brought rto clinic 

- JK linked hand with Somin's standee and vowed he should take care of her in ep 500

- JK made a birthday wish post to Somin on his IG. 

- very heart fluttering skinships from JK to Somin in ep 507, 508, 509

- those 'coincidence' bright sky moments started to appear on their IG.

- JK said he always think of 'her' when he goes to beautiful place or eat nice food in MUD ep 198.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 1