[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, ashima mahajan said:

I can understand some people here are very much conscious about not comparing somin nd jihyo interactions with jk. Well to tell you truth it doesn't make any difference as kookmin shipper I also want sometime to know views whether jk is same with every girl or different. Do you think spartace fans don't compare ,  all they do is compare I have never seen them focusing on jihyo and jk. All they do is to try belittle our somin and it just boils my blood. Have you guys saw pages like my.spartace and runningman.snack they start their post with comparing and end their post with comparing. I know it's not good to do what other party is doing but sometimes as a fan we also want some comparison so that we can know how jk and somin interactions together with each other are different to the interactions with other people. So kindly don't be harsh on people who compare just let them talk about their analysis and views. After all nobody here badmouth about jihyo.

exactly this. We have never compared JSM with SJH in the aspect that SA fans do with SJH and JSM. When we have compared SJH it is to differentiate small details, but never anything bad.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Kookmin :heart: Episode 619

1. JSM hair

KJK brought up JSM hair & complimenting her. It's sweet and funny at the same time considering they were just teasing her before that ( her pimple, dress collar looks like a towel) and then switched to shower her with praise regarding her hair.  

Spoiler

P/S : Notice that KJK keep insisting he likes her hair even after HH make a fuss about YJS grandma nagging ^^

spacer.png

2. Kookmin 'kkondae' argument

During the 'kkondae' mission, JSM mentioned that she just hear a bossy statement/request from KJK which is him complaining about the waste of energy because the door was left open when there was an air conditioner switched on. JSM said KJK purposely said it out loud as a hint to her to close the door (maknae role) when KJK keep on denying it. Imo, their banter is interesting as it depends on how you perceive it. For me, I saw it as her being a bit 'sulky' because she thought KJK is ordering her around a.k.a being bossy, but on the other hand, KJK gently denied it ( note: gently as he didn't raise his voice nor frown when he denied her accusation). However, during the flashback clip, it is shown he indeed directed his comment to JSM as I quote " we're wasting so much energy. Right, So Min-ah?"

This interaction is open to interpretation as other might see it differently from me, but I just loved how gentle KJK try to deny her accusation that he's not being bossy to JSM ( not the 'hot-headed' Anyang character but basically his true gentle character) which later you can hear YSC at the background saying "I don't think he meant that" ( basically supporting KJK).

Spoiler

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

3. Heart fluttering comment mission

JSM mentioned how her heart fluttered when a guy found her cute even when she wasn't doing anything special & as usual, they proceed to badmouth the guy (poor guy LOL). As usual, KJK would not let it slip from his reaction & even accuse the guy of being in debt for him to praise JSM suddenly like that. Imagine if that theory is true then I would say KJK is the one being in huge debt as he's the one who had been praising JSM out of nowhere ( calling her pretty, cute etc).

Spoiler

5.gif

i dont mind if sometimes we compare jk reaction btwn these two ladies..its not tht we badmouth Jihyo..just to show somethin diffrnt..its not like wat somin haters did in ig, openly called somin ugly, attntion seeker,etc.

sorry this is Out of Kookmin topic.

just felt weird. this is bout somin-leekwangsoo.

first kwangsoo unfollow her in ig.

then as time flies, i check somin also no longer follow his ig. its rarely happend wit somin case because somin still follow Dong Jun ZEA even he is now unfollowed her.

i dont know why, sadly i felt they're no longer close. most obvious aftr he has gF..

but im happy because jk, Siyang,  kimjiseok,haseokjin,parksunghoon(before has long r/ship gF), leedonghwi, etc still actively show their friendship wit somin even they have n may have gF...

• Like 7
  • Love 1

On 9/6/2022 at 9:57 AM, Nerdyo2266 said:

2. Kookmin 'kkondae' argument

During the 'kkondae' mission, JSM mentioned that she just hear a bossy statement/request from KJK which is him complaining about the waste of energy because the door was left open when there was an air conditioner switched on. JSM said KJK purposely said it out loud as a hint to her to close the door (maknae role) when KJK keep on denying it. Imo, their banter is interesting as it depends on how you perceive it. For me, I saw it as her being a bit 'sulky' because she thought KJK is ordering her around a.k.a being bossy, but on the other hand, KJK gently denied it ( note: gently as he didn't raise his voice nor frown when he denied her accusation). However, during the flashback clip, it is shown he indeed directed his comment to JSM as I quote " we're wasting so much energy. Right, So Min-ah?"

This interaction is open to interpretation as other might see it differently from me, but I just loved how gentle KJK try to deny her accusation that he's not being bossy to JSM ( not the 'hot-headed' Anyang character but basically his true gentle character) which later you can hear YSC at the background saying "I don't think he meant that" ( basically supporting KJK).

i was finally able to finish watching this episode.

I was surprised... JSM was clearly upset. I'm a bit disappointed with KJK here.

• Like 2

j010ZyG.gif

Credit: @MandelBrot

1. He didn't keep his body away from Somin, he had soft facial expression, no 'hajima...!' from him.

Somin: Text me~?

JK: Yes, I understand.

- He was comfortable with this flirting 

2. But he kept his head down, and couldn't look at Somin 

- He was shy :joy:

Note: Do you notice? When Somin approached JK, YJS looked at Somin and subtly tried to block Somin. 

Edit: The fact that PD chopped large chunk from Kookmin+YJS side, I would assume that YJS mostly failed to prevent Kookmin from being too comfortable with each other.

• Like 10
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

some interesting parts... (1080p next version)

06:58 KJK to JSM "wow, you look pretty"

07:02 JSM with left earring and she give the other to KJK

07:10 KJK choose the dress  for JSM... and JSM speaking in english...

spacer.png

09:10 JSM choose tiger pants for KJK

12:24 JSM to the guest: "I want to wear this" (the dress that kjk had chosen before for her)

12:26 KJK: "She really like it"

12:29 JSM: "I want to keep this."

12:49 JSY (Jin Seo Yeon) asks about the leggings that KJK had.

12:53 JSM: "it was my gift for him"

13:01 JSY about JSM: "She got hooked on this gentleman with a nice body... I think that's why"   (lollll, and YJS ignores)

13:14 JSM (about KJK's pants) to JSY: "I bought this for him as a gift..."

13:16 JSY: "You shouldn't date a man just because he has a nice body."  (lolll)

...and...

13:24 YJS: "She didn't go out with him."

17:28 best moment... check the post of @kyoko22

@kyoko22 you are right, YJS try to stop the situation

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 14

I watched the shopping segment with subtitle and it is really funny. But what caught my attention is this statement by  the guest Jin Seoyeon.

RM-620.png

She observed Somin and SJH in the waiting room before that. I believe JSY just made that comment based on what she saw, which is it seems Somin likes the Shop Assistant who has nice body. Jin Seoyeon is not active in variety show. So, I doubt she understand all this make-believe concepts (skit, LL, fake quarrel) that always appear in variety show.  Therefore, she just reacted honestly and improvised from what she saw. 

If you notice, it was JSY who indirectly created this 'Somin got interested on the Shop Assistant' situation. And Somin couldn't defend herself (usually she will counter this statement by flirting even more), JK just laughed (he firmly denied when guests tried to tease him with LL before) and YJS got quiet and seems lost at word on how to counter JSY's scenario.

So, what we can conclude from this?

1. Kookmin were indeed got comfortable with each other in this segment (e.g. Somin clipped the earrings on JK's ear). And it was visible as the guest also noticed 'this'. Whatever 'this' in between JK-Somin. After all, it was JSY who indirectly created the situation. 

2. Which is why PD edited I believe quite huge part from Kookmin-YJS segment. With YJS and Somin there, would you believe they only can gave that much for their segment? Quiet unbelievable. And the shipper part of me want to watch the unedited version :bawling:

3. Jin Seoyeon watched the raw version of Kookmin's interaction, and she noticed something was there. If PD also put the raw version of kookmin interactions, without much cutting and editing, viewers bound to notice this 'something' sooner or later. 

4. And the question is, would PD goes this far to cover Kookmin's interaction if JK and Somin is a mere oppa-dongsaeng or just colleague?

• Like 12
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

I watched the shopping segment with subtitle and it is really funny. But what caught my attention is this statement by  the guest Jin Seoyeon.

RM-620.png

She observed Somin and SJH in the waiting room before that. I believe JSY just made that comment based on what she saw, which is it seems Somin likes the Shop Assistant who has nice body. Jin Seoyeon is not active in variety show. So, I doubt she understand all this make-believe concepts (skit, LL, fake quarrel) that always appear in variety show.  Therefore, she just reacted honestly and improvised from what she saw. 

If you notice, it was JSY who indirectly created this 'Somin got interested on the Shop Assistant' situation. And Somin couldn't defend herself (usually she will counter this statement by flirting even more), JK just laughed (he firmly denied when guests tried to tease him with LL before) and YJS got quiet and seems lost at word on how to counter JSY's scenario.

1. Kookmin were indeed got comfortable with each other in this segment (e.g. Somin clipped the earrings on JK's ear). And it was visible as the guest also noticed 'this'. Whatever 'this' in between JK-Somin. After all, it was JSY who indirectly created the situation. 

2. Which is why PD edited I believe quite huge part from Kookmin-YJS segment. Heck, they only appeared after 7 minutes of the show. And the shipper part of me want to watch the unedited version :bawling:

3. Jin Seoyeon watched the raw version of Kookmin's interaction, and she noticed something was there. If PD also put the raw version of kookmin interactions, without much cutting and editing, viewers bound to notice this 'something' sooner or later. 

4. And the question is, would PD goes this far if JK and Somin is a mere oppa-dongsaeng or just colleague?

Edited by Rose Flores
their body movements give a different meaning

On 9/11/2022 at 10:31 PM, kyoko22 said:

2. Which is why PD edited I believe quite huge part from Kookmin-YJS segment. With YJS and Somin there, would you believe they only can gave that much for their segment? Quiet unbelievable. And the shipper part of me want to watch the unedited version :bawling:

4. And the question is, would PD goes this far to cover Kookmin's interaction if JK and Somin is a mere oppa-dongsaeng or just colleague?

I can't agree more, especially point no.2. YJS & JSM combination is basically laughter mine, their comedic combination had been approved by many & somehow it wasn't shown? Yeah, totally not suspicious./s After all, rather than focusing on winning as much money as they can, the luxury room is busy clarifying kookmin moment (Jin Seoyeon teasing kookmin, JSM basically speechless & YJS denying their relationship on behalf of JSM).  

On 9/11/2022 at 11:41 AM, pngame6242 said:

When they aegyo inside the bus, JK kept looking outside the window except Somin's turn. JK looked at Somin and wait for her aegyo

Spoiler

1.gif

2.gif

For someone who previously stated he didn't like 'fake/forceful thing', KJK sure is paying extra attention to look at her aegyo performance LOL ( extra note: it's always the top 3 eldest who enjoy her antics the most while YSC,SJH & HH slowly withered at the back). I also notice YJS & KJK reaction during her aegyo, KJK is blushing while covering his face with his hand & YJS lightly touch his hand. The reaction is like when your friend teasing you due to your gf embarrassing antics LOL (my delulu mind)

Extra: KJK is getting his eyes blessed with the random 'Crazy' dance. As usual, all smiles with his hand on his chin. 

Spoiler

3.gif

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Nerdyo2266 said:

After all, rather than focusing on winning as much money as they can, the luxury room is busy clarifying kookmin moment

Rather than that, it was YJS who busy clarified the Kookmin's status. :joy:

Spoiler

1. JK just laughed.

No denying until the end. Not even one 'No'. And he is very consistent on denying all his LLs before. Even the LL teasing was just a skit.

2. Somin was lost her words 

She didn't deny it, and she also didn't play along with it (until JSY told her to give JK the tip). Somin just kept insisting on her colorful dress and tiger printed legging for JK. 

3. YJS was the only one who was busy 

He ignored and pretended he didn't hear when JSY said Somin was hooked on the Nice Body Assistant. He clarified that Somin doesn't dates JK. He subtly tried to block Somin when she wanted to give JK tips. 

Edit:

RM-620-1.png

Somin 'asked' JK to speak on her behalf though she stood near YJS before that. She really really wanted that dress and asked JK to reason with JSY.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, pngame6242 said:

this scene from last week tralier is disappeared lol. And the reaction from YJS in this scene is also interesting. 

gosssshh what if they are really dating in real life? other fandoms would surely declare a war hahahahah

whether they're dating or not, I don't know if that's okay because they're on the same show. And what if they are really dating? I don't know if the running man fans in South Korea will be happy about this and what will be the reaction of their international fans.

I'm afraid for unnie (jeon somin) because her haters might increase if she and kjk have a relationship (more than friends or co-worker).

Edited by Rose Flores

2 hours ago, Rose Flores said:

gosssshh what if they are really dating in real life? other fandoms would surely declare a war hahahahah

whether they're dating or not, I don't know if that's okay because they're on the same show. And what if they are really dating? I don't know if the running man fans in South Korea will be happy about this and what will be the reaction of their international fans.

I'm afraid for unnie (jeon somin) because her haters might increase if she and kjk have a relationship (more than friends or co-worker).

if they public announce I think that day RM is end

• Like 1