[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

28 minutes ago, KookMin_sg said:

JSM just posted this in her IG. Would be interesting to know which beach she's at.... LA famous beaches? 

Maybe I'm wrong, but I've seen interviews on TV with Koreans who were on vacation in other countries of the world and who were amazed that the beaches had long distances with little depth of water, and that in South Korea they only had beaches with very deep water a few meters from the sand.

When I saw Somin's photo now, I was very surprised.

@ashima mahajan fingers crossed !!!! :D

PD: photo liked by jkt1ny

• Like 8

Omg just saw SM at the beach, LA got beach huh don’t make me open world atlas come on!
Tbh I’m going to be disappointed if this is not real. Time to slap my face real hard to get me out of this delululand for my sake lol *that’s not real nothing happens sominie just swimming happily somewhere in Korea there there I’m good*

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

hope some fans/korean in LA will spills/capture Somin in LA (if it's true she going there)...i hope it is True! 

other than tht, hope kookmin fans not too much show xcited/ hype/trigger/make comments about this LA things in insta, bcoz tht "runningman.snack" or whoevers haters will use it to annoy/called us monkeys/make hate by tagging somin ig, IF our assaumption/theory bout somin visiting LA turn out to be Not True, in the fture.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, pngame6242 said:

Somin just post a ig story I think she is still in Korea according to the background. There is Korean on the sign.

Or it could be she went to Koreatown in LA. I went to DCinside. Few Korean mentioned that the beach looks like in foreign country. Not that I'm saying I'm 100% sure she is in LA. But at least for the beach photo, I think that was not in Korea. But, then again, it could be any beautiful beach in this world, not necessarily LA.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Or it could be she went to Koreatown in LA. I went to DCinside. Few Korean mentioned that the beach looks like in foreign country. Not that I'm saying I'm 100% sure she is in LA. But at least for the beach photo, I think that was not in Korea.

It's also possible. We can get the answer in today's concert. I think it will be many fancams if RM member show up there.

Case closed :D It is understandable that she didn’t go, since no body accompany her. There will be a lot to clarify to media if she go alone.

It seems that she just has a short break and she might has new project going on discussion which we will only know when it officially announced. Like she will be MC of music award at the end of this month or she is in discussion of variety show project with PD Chulmin since fans hoping for her come back in Sixth Sense season 4 ( P.S. these just my personal assumption)

17 minutes ago, kookminstanner123 said:

sorry for asking but what was the proof that she didn't go? 

u may see in insta, someone tagging somin ig n even shows her autograph with a today's date. she went for short holiday with her close frenzs.

so after this, please, any theory/delulus, its best to share only in this forum..(even i believed some other shipper fans did came here to spy on us, hahahaaha)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Polaris Sonata said:

so its been proved tht somin is not in LA...case closed?

true, it dangerous when she go, she know when Only Somin go to concert alone, then Jongkook Family and Somin Family got bashed again after eps 610. she know Jongkook physologic. that Love from her for Jongkook.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Polaris Sonata said:

so its been proved tht somin is not in LA...case closed?

Unfortunately this is expected already.. Remember RM episode 612 when people make fuss about who's going to LA and KJK himself worried JSM will be deemed as smokescreen. I'm a kookmin shipper so I might come off as bitter but I wish they didn't relate the LA trip to any LL so the trip can come as casual like previously KJK invite JSM to his concert. Now that the fans already associate the LA trip as KJK potential LL it will only create unnecessary hate towards KJK and JSM (never the neighbor LL if u can see the irony). 

However, every unfortunate event have it's own reason. Though it's a bit disappointing we miss to see JSM first LA trip but on the bright side maybe both KJK and JSM will receive less hate and harassment for a while. Can't wait for their next interaction maybe who knows if they'll mention the reason JSM didn't go to the concert.