[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

https://postimg.cc/4nSwpYSz

https://postimg.cc/bZRrbtwg

This episode is funny because we rarely see KJK joining in Haha and Jsm's jokes. It can also be noticed here that even though the camera is not focused on Haha and Kjk, you can hear their voices always reacting to what JSM is doing in this episode.

Edited by Rose Flores

please can you guys tell me from which episode u got suspicious that kookmin started dating. 

Not particularly about 'dating', however ever since Tofu Prison & Level Up episode, there are some moment where kookmin slip up suspicious interactions. My favourite is the 'waffle' incident in episodes 464 & 513.

maxresdefault.jpg

credit : Kocowa

1.gif

I'm amazed to see KJK (who used to be against unhealthy food so much) eat waffles so casually (it's not even a mission, they just decide to stop by to eat & drink when they're supposed to save money as much as possible in that episode). I'm also sure the waffle date is not a one-time thing because when JSM mentioned there's a store selling good unknown food in her neighbourhood & KJK instantly knew it was waffle. Yeah, totally not suspicious LOL. Unless they had visited the store themselves before to eat that 'good waffle', there's no way KJK can know that info. This is a major TMI, slipped by KJK because he wanted to win the guess the food game that he forgot to filter himself.

:hwaiting2:

Truthfully, I would respect it anyway whether they're dating or not since it's their private life. However, I do believe whatever type of relationship they try to show, it's definitely not platonic at all. Both KJK & JSM see each other as a men & a woman. It's proven when they can imagine a 'dating scenario' ( JSM in episode 610 & KJK in his channel with JSM as a guest) between them.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

I don't know if it's true but I once read a comment that says one of the reasons why Lee Kwang Soo left running man  was because there was bad blood between him and JSM. Plus, I read something on a site, idk if it's DC, but it says that lee kwang soo is not the only one who will leave running man

-----------------

I know someone shared this picture on this site (I'm new to this forum hahaha), but every time I look back at this episode, I can't help but overthink hahahah I'm sorry. Jsm's reaction in this episode is priceless. 

1.png

2.png

3.png

Spoiler

4.png

5.png

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images per post. Please put any other in the spoiler tag. Thanks’

On 9/24/2022 at 9:45 PM, Rose Flores said:

I don't know if it's true but I once read a comment that says one of the reasons why Lee Kwang Soo left running man  was because there was bad blood between him and JSM. Plus, I read something on a site, idk if it's DC, but it says that lee kwang soo is not the only one who will leave running man

-----------------

I know someone shared this picture on this site (I'm new to this forum hahaha), but every time I look back at this episode, I can't help but overthink hahahah I'm sorry. Jsm's reaction in this episode is priceless. 

You probably don't know this but Somin haters are recently trying to rile up hate towards Somin by spreading the rumour that Kwangsoo left because of Somin. Please don't repeat this rumour on here. You are unintentionally doing the work of Somin haters. JS names Kwangsoo as one of his best friends. Do you really think he would be on such good terms with Somin if she caused Kwangsoo to leave? It's a stupid lie which makes no sense logically. This is a forum for Kookmin. I think it's best to focus on that. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Insightful 2

After i watched So Min in JeeSukJinWorld, I truly admire her even more. On the other hand, I really can’t help but wonder why KJK was not mentioned. Why is it that LA concert was not mentioned (this was also the time of the concert based on their IG stories) since SoMin was really vocal of wanting to join KJK and attend the concert. 

On 9/24/2022 at 11:41 AM, MandMumZ said:

For me, this was the first moment makes me a little susp, from episode 452

This moment is really cute. That time they always have their little world at the edge of camera. I shipped so hard around 2019-2020. And this year they give the same vibes like that time.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images; thanks!
  • Like 6

more little moments... E622

spacer.png

well....I think in this ep the JSM penalty was scripted (because of chanmin) and the place too.. but she didn't know the place  (maybe I'm wrong)

When the place is chosen, JSM's face changes completely, but... KJK seems weird too.

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4

3 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

more little moments... E622

well....I think in this ep the JSM penalty was scripted (because of chanmin) and the place too.. but she didn't know the place  (maybe I'm wrong)

When the place is chosen, JSM's face changes completely, but... KJK seems weird too.

I don't think this was scripted. If they had to choose someone to take the penalty, it could have been Haha that took it considering Haha's a huge scaredy cat and he would have shown a crazy reaction. If it was scripted, they could have gone with Haha and Jaesuk the whole time. I think it was chosen fairly with how the cast mates react. Most of them aren't actors. Jong Kook, Haha, and Ji Hyo were so happy that they didn't get picked. 

Also, considering almost all of their names got read, that means the balls fell like they were supposed to. Somin just got unlucky with it. 

The show isn't like Family Outing where they have to script things. Cast members are able to make the show interesting because of how long they've been filming the show for. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kookminstanner123 said:

I don't think this was scripted. If they had to choose someone to take the penalty, it could have been Haha that took it considering Haha's a huge scaredy cat and he would have shown a crazy reaction. If it was scripted, they could have gone with Haha and Jaesuk the whole time. I think it was chosen fairly with how the cast mates react. Most of them aren't actors. Jong Kook, Haha, and Ji Hyo were so happy that they didn't get picked. 

Also, considering almost all of their names got read, that means the balls fell like they were supposed to. Somin just got unlucky with it. 

The show isn't like Family Outing where they have to script things. Cast members are able to make the show interesting because of how long they've been filming the show for. 

In gym jongkook ep where they invite jsm, both kjk n jsm do mentioned they sometimes have script for the sake of the show to make it more interesting including who will win and receive a penalty.

1 hour ago, Himitsu Noor said:

In gym jongkook ep where they invite jsm, both kjk n jsm do mentioned they sometimes have script for the sake of the show to make it more interesting including who will win and receive a penalty.

I'm of the belief it was most likely scripted/decided beforehand for Somin to receive the penalty with Sechan (Reason - 2022 SBS Best Couple Award?) SBS don't do male Best Couple Awards, so even though HaHa is entertaining and so is JS, they're not going to pair them with Sechan. 

If JK had been the one to do the penalty, I'm 100% certain Somin would not have been picked to do the penalty with him. JS or another member is always there with Kookmin. They're never left alone to do any task or penalties these days. There is always a third person with them.  Even during the recent skit Kookmin did, it was JS who was with Kookmin. Most likely to control their interaction. (JSJ or HaHa can't control Kookmin. We saw that during the infamous sofa incident in JKs house).  At one point JS bumped into/nudged Somin's shoulder as she approached JK to ask for his number as instructed by the guest. I don't think that was an accidental bump. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

It could be scripted, for the sake of program entertainment and good content creativity. We couldn’t deny that ChanMin has good entertainment chemistry. Since KS left it seems that most of penalties fall to SM. Members used to mention in the program that Running man is semi reality variety, means they need to script for more interesting contents. That’s why they also has script writer in this program. The members been in variety for more than 10 years, I’m sure they know how to act to entertain the viewers. 

When SM said she has not been dated until now in RM and clearly states her relationship with SC in JSJW. My observation, when RM will introduce any concept in the program, they will let members  speak something in other variety show. In SM case, I guess RM PD want SM to continue LL in the program and to be able to freely create more entertain contents, they put caution to the viewers that it’s just for entertainment and the same goes to the other LL.

back to KookMin topic. The most suspicious moments I thought they are in relationship or very close to starting their relationship is around EP. 483 after they sang Love Confession together in JK concert. I think their relationship have been developed to another level after they get closed during the fan meeting in SK. This time JK open his heart to SM song even if he used to say her lyrics doesn’t suit him. I guess they have memorable time during the rehearsal and the show that’s why he used photo from rehearsal to say happy birthday to her to remind her how sincere his feeling.

This ep. JS notice their closeness and teased them they will end up getting married while the members heading for ChanMin. Even JH asked is he jealous when he posted to SM IG about SC. And later in ep. 487, JS couldn’t help himself to tease them again that they will end up dating together.

Thanks .gif from MandelBrot

cgssokM.gif

kTYOgv2.gif

OI61BBu.gif

Edited by Bluelagoon246
edit .gif link
  • Like 1

100 % scripted I think they give ChanMin love line one last chance and see people's reaction to it if there is no strong response they will drop it like the other love line that has proven to be a failure And there's something I 'm sure of . There's something between a kookmin dating or in the way of that or even feelings . then Why is this so effor to separate them Kjk One of the most popular entertainment in Korea right now and somin genius entertainment , why didn't they take advantage of their high chemistry unless they were trying to hide something There is no other explanation I can think of , men Their eyes when they look at each other You can see the difference if you compare the difference when they look at the other people with them in the same place There are feelings between them and I am sure of this :star:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 5

11 minutes ago, T st said:

100 % scripted I think they give ChanMin love line one last chance and see people's reaction to it if there is no strong response they will drop it like the other love line that has proven to be a failure And there's something I 'm sure of . There's something between a kookmin dating or in the way of that or even feelings . then Why is this so effor to separate them Kjk One of the most popular entertainment in Korea right now and somin genius entertainment , why didn't they take advantage of their high chemistry unless they were trying to hide something There is no other explanation I can think of , men Their eyes when they look at each other You can see the difference if you compare the difference when they look at the other people with them in the same place There are feelings between them and I am sure of this :star:

I also feel like there is something about them. But, I don't want to expect too much so I won't be disappointed. I am contented with their small interaction on screen. Plus, I noticed that in the next episode they will limit the interaction between the two of them, 

20 hours ago, Himitsu Noor said:

Im guessing you got it from the somin guesting episode in GJK channel where it happens at 11:15. So they're saying that somin was told to remove the name tag so that the episode became more interesting. I get that it's scripted in those ways but it doesn't make sense for them to script all the punishments. Jong Kook, Suk Jin, and Haha must be great actors because their reaction to not getting the punishment looked very realistic if it was already pre-planned. 

If it's scripted, most likely case is because it was a korean holiday and most of the members have their own families to spend time with while Se Chan and So Min and the younger ones who have more free time than others. 

• Like 3

Did KJK just specially ask JSM to see his drawing there LOL RM artistic duo left after LKS departure :heart:

1.gif

Not much Kookmin in this episode since the airtime was shortened and the episode focus on the penalty but it's understandable why people insist the penalty was scripted. After all, JSM was included in 'penalty candidate' since she first join due to her humorous reaction, plus with the LL so it's obvious she'll be targeted once YJS is exempted. However, her multiple attempts at clearing the LL were heavily debated (there's even an article for it) to the point it become suspicious because when it's about LL, fans are always using the line " if the member/cast didn't like it, they would say it to the production crew". So I was thinking, could these multiple clarifications ( she had done it in RM & outside as well) be because despite the cast disapproval of LL, the production crew ignored it & proceed to force it anyway? ( P/s: this is not fact, just my speculation/assumption). I hope it wasn't the case because that will be really pitiful for her to clarify again & again only to be ignored by the PD.  

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

Reading a news I think it's the reason why the penalty was scripted obviously. Haha's little daughter Song got a rare disease called Guillain-Barré syndrome. Her wife Star stopped all her work to take care of Song and probably PDs and members didn't want him to go for the penalty.

• Insightful 6