[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

E614: very little kookmin moments :(

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

@kyoko22

2. Somin was waiting for YJS in front of a cafe. People gathered and watched. Somin talked with them and clarify herself. "YSC and I are not dating. Please don't misunderstand. JH unnie and JK oppa also not related"

wow, what a big surprise :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

---- subs --- (53:42 / next version)

JSM: And I'm not dating Se Chan. Don't misunderstand.

(caption): (Revealing extra information no one asked for)
JSM: We're joking to make it funny, but many people are mistaken.
JSM: There's nothing going on between Ji Hyo and Jong Kook either.
JSM: You guys know it, right?
PD: What are you doing?
JSM: I should speak for them.
JSM: I wanted to say it in front of people.

• Like 16
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

wow, what a big surprise 

Yup. If she clarified about her and YSC is understandable. It is related to herself after all. But she also made it clear the relationship between JK and SJH. This is so interesting.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

2. Somin was waiting for YJS in front of a cafe. People gathered and watched. Somin talked with them and clarify herself. "YSC and I are not dating. Please don't misunderstand. JH unnie and JK oppa also not related"

well it like in Gymjongkook MBTI it take 2 hour 30 minute tobe 18 minute, i think there are more secret Conversation between them, remember, no workout, only talking it 2 hour and 12 minute, including their relationship , beside after Concert 9 years comeback Kim jongkook, there are 2 mother in his Concert, Kim Jongkook Mother and Jeon Somin Mother. in eps MUD 135, Cho Hye Seon say she meet Yoo Jae Seok, that interesting, well it good when So Jae (Somin mother ) meets Hye Seon (Jongkook Mother)

• Like 7

It's really surprising Somin told to pedestrian both Sechan Somin and spartace are not in relationship. 

edit: JK had no passion when filming alone or with Haha but after meeting Somin He talked more in this episode.

Edited by pngame6242

SM's hugs to JSJ and HH were not the same as the one to JK.  Here SM is slapping JSJ on the back and with HH it is just a hand on his shoulder.

Screen-Shot-2022-07-31-at-10-17-00-AM.pn

Screen-Shot-2022-07-31-at-10-45-13-AM.pn

With JK is full side hug that he leans into slightly. 

Screen-Shot-2022-07-31-at-10-18-10-AM.pn

6 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Yup. If she clarified about her and YSC is understandable. It is related to herself after all. But she also made it clear the relationship between JK and SJH. This is so interesting.

@kyoko22 I also found this really interesting.  She did not need to do this for JK (particuarly if you assume they're not dating or are not close).  However, SM did say this, and I applaud her for being brave and loyal, because we all know that certain fans will troll/backlash against her for doing this.  So, this means that JK is more important to her, than potential hate comments.  Also I would just like to add, that RM didn't edit it out.  RM is either done with the LL or they are wanting to make it clear to the audience that the LL's are very fake. They could've easily cut this moment of SM talking to the crowd (it is not related to the race), but I think RM has heard the audience backlash about forcing JK into an uncomfortable LL.  

Side note: The last two episodes what they have cut or edited is when YJS tries to interact with JK when it deals with SM.  Last episode when it was revealed that SM was the spy, they edited heavily JS walking over to JK and interacting  with him (looks like he was complaining to JK about him missing that SM was the spy).  

Below is a spoiler about the current episode that pertains to this topic.

Spoiler

In this episode, SM does an act of betrayal, and the response of JS is that he starts talking to JK and putting his hand on his shoulder out of frustration at SM's actions.  However, the way they edit it you wouldn't know who he was talking to (just that he is voicing his frustration to someone).  

It is weird that these moments are edited so heavily. It shouldn't be a big deal for these two to interact.  Unless they don't want to associate JK, as someone who knows SM really well. ;)

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

The sequel KookMin story we’ve been receiving since GJK MBTI, RM 610, the wanna join LA concert, the ig post, JK bursting about GF in variety show, SM reveals her LL are just business, not just for her LL she speak out for others LL as well and the crews did not edit out.

(I guess the story started to be intense since SM broke her leg and the scene that JK caressed her cheek)

will this sequel story lead us to something we are longing for or it will just fadeaway as it used to happen 2 years ago ? I’m wondering.

Spoiler

It is also make sense that SM did that for the audiences to end the drama between LL and the crews agreed with her action.

Anyway, I doubt they will fade the  LL? It’s might just a warning to the audiences that don’t be too obsessed to the LL , don’t bash members in social media, and just enjoy the chemistry between the casts.

Obviously, when drama occurred in social media, it’s always been SM who post something to cool it down.

It seems to me that RM like to create controversy to draw attention from public and the person who take responsibility to be bashed is JSM or even JSJ. This might be one of the reasons why the crews adore her and close with her.

3 hours ago, ashima mahajan said:

Do anyone know the song of somin caller tune when sechan called her. 

Obviously somin doesn't have to give relationship status between jk and jihyo but still she does that's interesting.

Also someone in forum about jk being not chatty with haha unless somin came. I also noticed that difference jk was not in his mood  to shoot. But when haha mentioned somin can also come sbs and black car came jk became happy but there was seok jin in it. The most screentime in today's episode was jaesuk and somin. And haha himself said jk has no desire to win today. Finally when jk and somin met after haha name tag got caught  he started actively taking part in race. In opening segment which they showed later somin also teased jk that I will hide it in my friends place so that you can find it there. It's like inside joke of them. And it was very important for haters as somin even alone can make show interesting. And also at the end she made a twist and make se Chan won.

It’s Do You Want To Hear by MSG WANNABE MOM. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, HydenG said:

Bo Pil just stepped down as the producer of Running Man, so there might be some changes in the show. It might mean no more lovelines, or new lovelines. 

@HydenG considering the new rumored PD used to be personally in charge of KJK hope she will take his opinion regarding LL more into consideration. I don't hope for new lovelines tho, and I don't wish for the production crews to milk Kookmin now that KJK & JSM interaction start to gather public interest in Knetz because I think lot of us agree how damaging scripted/forced LL can be. Kookmin is all about natural & unscripted interaction and I love it for that reason rather than cringey setup to force them hold hand/kiss etc.

Just visited Gym JK YT channel and I curious about his followers, I thought it’s was 3M before? I’m so sure now it 2.6M. With all the drama few weeks ago, I remember one of annoying SA shipper warned JK that the reason he got Siver and Gold because of them. It’s funny because they’re think JK didn’t have fan army on his own.

• Like 4

im soo xcited with nomination Somin for Seoul Award 2022...n very prouddd as she's one of the potential winner (hope she Win!!) along with another great Actor, kim nam gil...she deserved for all the hard work n prove to her haters how capable she is...hope she is able to has a film with A-list actors such as kim nam gil in the future...

• Like 10

@ashima mahajan we have to wait and see. I mean, there is no way they can blatantly update that they came together right? YSC cannot come. JK's staff also weren't there.

Though this could be my imagination, but seems like there was a third person there 

- from JK's IG story, there was somebody sat next to Tiny, arm small enough to be a lady. The bbq restaurant was their first stop. Meaning they just came from airport.

- JK went out from from arrival gate with two big suitcases. The black one is big enough to be a person's luggage who travel for more than a week.

- JK usually travel with silver luggage. Since 2017, for oversea RM episode, he used silver luggage. Even on Dopojarak, he used the silver one. So weird he suddenly he bought the black one.

- JK usually wear simple clothes. Even when he had concert. What did he pack to even need to bring two big luggages? 

- when JK reached Tiny (Tiny's IG story), he looked at the back. As if to look for someone. 

But all of these just my assumption because I really hope she goes.  There are chances I could be thinking too much. I would feel really disappointed if there is any proof that Somin is indeed in Korea. Gosh, I've been restless about this since last week :joy:. So please don't put any hope from my post. Or you will be like me. But I really need to get this out from my system.

Edit: There maybe indeed a third person there, Sukbin (JK's manager). His IG story was also at the same restaurant. Hahahaha. Somehow I don't feel as disappointed as I thought. Yup, this already went out of my system. Sorry for this post everyone. My theory just partially right. There maybe a third person. It is just the person is not Somin but Sukbin. THEORY DEBUNK!

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1

Somin has her own work/schedule. Just wait the concert day. Somin tried hard to find proper excuse to avoid rumor/news. If she goes now her purpose would be understood as accompanying JK to LA. If she goes on concert day, her purpose would be watching JK concert. What a good excuse:hwaiting2:

I watched one old episode and accidentally came into this scene. I totally forgot about it as the Unlucky Team is my favourite, so I kept rewatching their part with no interest to the Lucky Team.

EP 406 (June 2018)- The Lucky team on trip to Swiss. They were enjoying the view of Matterhorn Peak. Haha asked JK if the view reminding him of someone, if JK wants to bring someone there

Spoiler

RM-406-1.png

Haha: Are you reminded of someone?

RM-406-2.png

RM-406-3.png

Haha: Someone you want to bring here.

RM-406-4.png

JK: Me? I do have someone in mind.

RM-406-5.png

JK: I should bring my mother here.

And JK said he wanted to bring his mom there. I believe him. Around that time, he kept saying he wanted to spend more times with his mother and bring her to beautiful place for holiday.

Dopojarak Ep 4 (May 2022) - JK just arrived at Copenhagen and enjoying the view of the city.

Spoiler

Dopojarak-4-1.png

JK: As beautiful as this city is, I wish I were here with (my) girlfriend.

Dopojarak-4-2.png

JK: The woman I love, perhaps my wife.

It was he himself who brought up the GF topic. The way he said this part is also in a manner that the lady is already appeared in his life. His girlfriend, the woman he loves. Also, JK's sentence in MUD 198 just emphasis that this 'girlfriend' is physically exists, not just a part of his imagination.

"When I go to someplace nice, I always think of her." - JK, MUD 198

Just how different he was in 2018 and 2022. In 2018, it was about his mother. In 2022, it was about his girlfriend. 

• Like 15
  • Insightful 2

On 8/3/2022 at 1:27 AM, kyoko22 said:

Hide contents

It was he himself who brought up the GF topic. The way he said this part is also in a manner that the lady is already appeared in his life. His girlfriend, the woman he loves. Also, JK's sentence in MUD 198 just emphasis that this 'girlfriend' is physically exists, not just a part of his imagination.

"When I go to someplace nice, I always think of her." - JK, MUD 198

Just how different he was in 2018 and 2022. In 2018, it was about his mother. In 2022, it was about his girlfriend. 

MUD episode 198 was filmed in 2020. That's also when Jong Kook and Hong Jin Young were having a loveline. I think JSM and Jong Kook started dating since last year because they got a lot closer and RM PD also started cutting a lot of Kookmin moments from episodes that year. 

Hopefully JSM showing up in LA while JK is there will prove their relationship. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1