[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

@MandelBrot Hi! I came here just to ask a question. Why it is hard for me to load your picture posts? Do you use a different platform to post the pictures? Don't get me wrong, I just curious about it because I can load others video on this forum but not your picture. 

I really want to see your post as it is always amazing

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Miss Aries said:

@MandelBrot Hi! I came here just to ask a question. Why it is hard for me to load your picture posts? Do you use a different platform to post the pictures? Don't get me wrong, I just curious about it because I can load others video on this forum but not your picture. 

yup...same with me,it's always hard/slow to loading ur gif/png type.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Miss Aries said:

Sorry, it's because I use high quality images and their size is large. it is also possible because of imgur (gif server).

next time i'll try to upload to another server

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for all the gifs and cuts :heart:

I found another crumble!

At the end after their team luckily didn't get doused with water (is this a spoiler? ^^;;), they celebrated and did a group hug, too bad KookMin were not next to each other... But look at their hands on JSJ's back.

FPFokjlUYAENBtJ?format=jpg&name=large

It was only a few seconds, but at first KJK patted JSJ's back, then his hand moved up to Somin's arm / hand, and stayed there, then after they turned a bit, KJK patted JSM's hand twice :love:

I can only provide a pic TTTTT

Could someone make a cut / gif of this part? With slow motion too, maybe? If anyone have free time~ I'm gonna say thank you in advance ^3^

Ah and the slow loading gifs... I noticed that too when I first found this forum.

Sometimes MandelBrot's gif is heavy, but there is this trick I always use. Usually I stop loading the page, and on the broken image, you can choose to click 'open in a new tab'. And the imgur page will be opened, but it loads very fast, and the size is smaller.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

@rainydays94 OMG nice catch, I would have never noticed it. I hope the gifs do some justice to this adorable interaction that I almost missed. 

:fullofhearts:

Spoiler

They might not be next to each other, but its still so adorable how they are facing each other.

spacer.png

So he pats JSJ's back 1st time, then 2nd time he puts his hand partially over JSM's hand

Someone correct me if I am wrong, its because this is the best quality I could get. But from all the zooming in, the 3rd time it looks like he holds her hand, and as he jumps up, still with his hand over hers, is pulled downwards and continues to hold for a while and lets go. Then again a pat over her hand. 

velphNK.gif

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

I haven't watched the whole of the latest episode but I did read in a Reddit post that JSJ teased JK about needing to get a bigger TV when he gets married (teasing the show's LL). This brought to mind JSM mentioning a few months ago  (in Problem Child in the House Episode 150)  that she now needed a bigger TV than the one YJS got her as a gift as she now lived in a bigger place and the one she had didn't seem all that big anymore. 

I also noticed when all the members were wearing green jackets and JSM was changing JK was the only one looking at her fixing her clothes but then quickly moved his gaze away and looked forward as if caught doing something wrong. One of the Kookmin Clan posted the clip showing that. 

Edit: The person Somin was sitting next to and talking to about the TV on the show (Problem Child in the House) was JSJ's close friend. 

• Like 5

Just watched the clips, and I'm sure there'd be other moments as well, but I just thought this was really cute

:fullofhearts:

Its how JSM moved all the way from the other side to stand next to KJK (and it wasn't shown properly and for long either).

I don't know if it's because we look for Koomin moments, but it wasn't the most subtle (which makes it cuter tho)  :hwaiting2:

Spoiler

Their original place.

JSM next to SJH (Pink team)

KJK behind YJS

L4e4LDz.png

Here YJS (is a girl for this episode) was being encouraged to show her appeal, and I think he said like its not needed or something.

But then JSM (is a guy for this episode) approaches YJS saying "oh, aren't you charming/attractive".

IQtuYBp.gif

j58pOr9.gif

JSM  continues "You have a strange charm"

(Also KJK at the back smiling, his classic looking down reaction when JSM does these things and him staring at her the entire time -_-)

RmpVMFz.gif

And she ends by saying "Where's your house" and as soon as she finishes saying that she moves behind.

3Bmn43H.gif

iavBU3T.gif

But immediately the next scene - JSM back to her original place (she kind of had to move back because JSM is SJH's teammate and SJH was next to choose her decision)

jUuE5yP.png

Spoiler

Also - 

As she was moving back - they filled the screen with JSJ and his teammate 

ZNGLoaA.png

And when she was at the back, the camera angle completely hid JSM behind YJS 

(Also HH looking at them :joy:)

VpWDRtf.pngI swear YSC and HH's reaction, I mean it's barely shown but still  :loolz:

And YSC also turns to look at them but it was immediately cut to next scene

8ue9JSA.png

I think for me it was adorably obvious, how she wanted to stand next to KJK, was because after she said her line, she immediately went back. But YJS was still commenting about what JSM said so I was looking for her but she wasn't next to YJS at all. :joy: 

Anyway looking forward to all other moments. 

:elated:

Edit: 

I found another interesting part from the clips but I couldn't understand too well on what JSM said and other's reaction so thought I'd wait for the subs. But I changed my mind and thought I'd share what I know.  

Spoiler

I don't know how the concept in this episode works, just that they have to pick their partners, basically a couple concept. 

So both KJK and JSM chose the same girl or gave the candy to the same person so now the girl has to chose from them. 

XdQJz8k.png

So JSM says a comment explaining her choice of choosing the same girl KJK choose: 

"If I could have KJK's girl (or take away her from him?), I thought life would seem to be great/awesome/the best."

- Idk if she says this either 

1) in the "attempt" of trying to win the girl's favour JSM 

2) or she is saying that (coz she is a guy here, so as a part of skit) as a guy life would be great because she won a girl over with KJK as her rival.

rcSMAGy.gif

Either way KJK's smiling so widely and looking at her is so adorable :bashful:Cuk4yjw.gif%5C

In the end she wasn't chosen

(quite a lot of moments of them standing next each other too)

VxRBW0s.gif

wFQGZwU.gif

(Also Idk if it happens throughout the episode, but at least in the clips, from time to time he keeps looking at her injury) 

Also been loving JSM's skit/character here :joy: 

Edited by RM1507
small clarification
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

I've started watching Running Man daily when Kwang Soo left because i didn't know them well so i wanted to know who they are and why is Kwang Soo so popular. But i've seen and heard some of their episodes before i was just too busy to watch them and care about how funny and entertaining they are. Until i saw So Min and i instantly fell in love with her and just decided to watch every episodes. 

I honestly didn't see any KOOKMIN crumbs for me to fall in love with that ship. The first episode that JSM & YSC joined as permanent members, i noticed how KJK tapped JSM's shoulder and asked her for a high five. I found it very cute so i searched more about them until i kept seeing more crumbs and falling in love more with KOOKMIN

• Like 4
  • Love 3