[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

14 minutes ago, ashima mahajan said:

Guys I found something but I don't know how to post a photo I have screenshot how can I post it. If anyone of you have instagram send me your username I will send it to you.

@ashima mahajan  my instagram account - mbhuvanac (you can find an hollywood actor a.k.a IRonman(RDJ) as profile picture)

• Like 1

Mirroring again

20220425182519-5.jpg

Then mirroring again

Spoiler

Part 1

part 2

Part 3

When Somin cute

Spoiler

Together in table tennis

Spoiler

Kim Jongkook then Jeon Somin with hanbook

Spoiler

Never Nags after Haha Fail

Spoiler

Kookmin moment

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

Guys, I watched the kookmin clips from ep 600 again. something  just occurred to me. 

During the discussion about how members save contacts, Some( our lovable RM grandpa) just saved just like their names(and some of them used nicknames that everyone usually call each other. when SJH or YJS said how they saved, they explained themselves. But when it comes to this "X oppa" thing, everyone expects that only somin can explain why did she choose that. But here, even KJK is explaining. HOW THE HECK DID HE KNOW ON WHAT BASIS SHE SAVED HIS NAME AS "X oppa"? 

So definitely they discussed with each other. kookmin know the real reason. Dont they?

Okay forget all these, why is KJK mysterious? Is he dr.strange or something? no, my man just goes to gym, shoots and home.   @ashima mahajan  shared this pic with me  If this  is the real reason ,then........ :wub:spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

Hi!! It’s been a while since Ive posted, but I never fail to visit this forum daily. :glasses: The most apparent thing for me is that the pages just keep going faster (yes, there are slow days) - but it’s a major thing and it means that as much as there are lowkey/slow days, there’s this kookmin mystery/crumbs we’re all craving for as their lowkey shippers.

I cant backtrack everything, but I agree with everyone’s viewpoint on KM skinship especially on Ep 600. JSM cant seem to get her hands off of KJK but rather than see him avoiding it, he’s more shy than the latter. The X (being kiss???) really makes sense now. I mean there’s no other meaning that’s closer to this - not even JSM’s explanation. Haha. She defo spoke nonsense as a reasoning but we’re not buying that as shippers of course. :glasses: 

The bday photo that dduksan posted for KJK’s birthday is indeed sus. Other than the controversial concert, I remember the episode where JSM said she’s giving it away bec it felt weird to be alone in her room with a shirt with KJK’s face. He seemed to be upset at the time yeah?? LOL. Now did she really give that away after??  Haha. 

Overall, I really like the vibe of these two so far. JSM can always use her love frog persona card whenever she gets skinship with KJK. And the guy isn’t even bothered unlike how he’s reacted before with guests being teased with him. I can sense he just lets her do what she wants. Never did I see JSM touching someone that comfortably around RM members which means she’s really close to him irl. :popcornjackson:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

There are so many highly sus things in this episodes. . . the list seems to never end but can I just talk about shoes or new shoes for one moment (See Part 2 Video Below).  This scene so feeds into my Kookmin are dating and they are constantly doing things like this. This is something so small to notice about someone. Maybe I am wrong and people are constantly staring at peoples feet and shoes but I don't think so (please let me know if you think I am wrong).  Usually, it small details like this that someone who is really close to you would notice.  So, why the heck does KJK know those aren't her shoes. . . no I mean it seriously. . .why does he know her outfits and shoe collection so well that he can point that out.

In my life, outside of myself, I can think of only two people who know all the shoes that I own (and this was at different times).  Before I got married, it was my best friend who hung out with me all the time and I went shopping with (we still go shopping but I don't think she knows all my shoes and outfits), and now its my significant other.  Now, the only other reason besides them being best friends or dating is that they both decided to talk with each other before the cameras were on about the shoes they were wearing, but that seems a little weird and why point that out (besides the fact that JK loves talking about the little things with JSM).  Someone could say, if you follow KJK's insta he loves to post images of shoes/feet. So maybe that is why JSM knows that he is wearing new shoes, but that would have to mean she keep extensive track of the shoes he wears and knows that he has never posted them before (this would make her a really hard core fan). Again, this is me stretching to come up with other reasons that they both know what shoes the other owns.  

Thank you @Rahayu Muktiayu for giving us all these video clips (rewatched them way to much here and on twitter)!

Spoiler

I don't want to make comparison's either but is anyone raising an eyebrow about why KJK asked SJH to save his name as "Pepper Orabeonim" instead of "Pepper Oppa". He himself said there is not much difference between the meaning of Oppa and Orabeoni anyways.

I did some research and saw that the term Orabeoni is the more outdated and formal way to say "elder brother"  which can be used to show respect for a slightly older male. According to one native speaker, it is now mainly used in a comedic sense. Whereas oppa (as we all know) can have different meanings depending on the context and is more informal e.g. can be used to mean elder brother or boyfriend or someone handsome etc

@Lulu lolly I also agree with your comment that KJK was drawing a line when he asked SJH to change his name to a more formal version of brother (on top of calling her family repeatedly last week on Problem Child in the House), but had no problem with JSM calling him oppa in her phone.  

He also said on PCITH, that he never wants women to get the wrong idea so he is kind but not too kind (I think he or SJH said something like tough love).  Well he has no issues with JSM crossing all of the lines repeatedly (tickling the chin omg I love that and no one else could pull it off without him getting confused, angry, or annoyed).  

Finally, JSM fake punching him (so cute and his reaction was flustered/sweet).  What I find suspicious is that HH, YSC, and not sure but JSJ were teasing her about going and leaving while following the butterfly. She said nothing to them and does nothing. However, the only person that she focused on or got fake annoyed with was KJK.  It's like she can only hear him or care about what he says, which is why he gets fake punches.   

• Like 9
  • Awesome 4
  • Blob 1

E600 more little moments of kookmin. (For me this ep and the E556 are the most suspicious)

(AI scaled) they are both laughing

spacer.png

(AI scaled) jsm touching kjk again...

spacer.png

(AI scaled) JSM push or hit KJK

spacer.png

(AI scaled) and one more...

Hand!!!! (i think she is not touching him)

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 hours ago, ashima mahajan said:

Anybody here who believes in tarot reading emperor card came twice for kookmin current relationship.

The Emperor tarot card in a love and relationship reading means action, commitment, and stability. Known for his authority and fatherly nature, the Emperor often indicates a romantic relationship with an older person, who will lavish you with love, attention, and support.

I have done my own tarot readings for Kookmin multiple times in separate occasions and I have never gotten a “bad” card. Ten of Cups and The Hierophant came twice, and The Star came once. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

@MandelBrot the first gif is really something. because most women become extra feminine around people they’re romantically interested to… 

also, the 3rd gif showing jsm’s tiptoe looks suspicious to me. might be a whisper or something else lol :flushed:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Have you guys watch JK's latest vlog? The one that he promoted the online shopping app? The conversation that took place between him and his nieces during the bikini shopping is pretty funny.

Spoiler

YT-1.png

YT-2.png

YT-3.png

YT-4.png

YT-5.png

YT-6.png

YT-7.png

It is so sweet of him to respect his GF's preference on whatever type of bikini she wants to wear, but it is so obvious he doesn't like the swimsuit that reveals too much skin. The evidence is, when he tried to persuade his nieces to choose the swimsuits that cover more skin. 

Okay, my main point is not about whatever I wrote above. Somi (the red hair niece) prefer the sexy ones. JK obviously didn't agree with the more skin revealing kind. How he persuade his nieces to choose to more conservative ones? Diplomacy, persuasion, compliments and sweet talk. All in all, he was very calm with Somi's preference, a member of his family to choose sexy swimsuit.

Now, do you remember RM episode 554, when Somin explained about her vest?

RM 554

Spoiler

EP-554-1.png

Somin: I was supposed to wear the vest on my bare skin.

EP-554-2.png

JK: On your bare skin?

EP-554-3.png

JK: You're talking nonsense.

EP-554-4.png

Somin: I wore this T-shirt under the vest because our show is rated PG.

EP-554-5.png

JK: Are you saying that you'd wear it on your bare skin otherwise?

EP-554-6.png

JK: Keep it together.

Somin: Why are you so conservative?

EP-554-7.png

JK: Stop saying nonsense.

EP-554-8.png

Somin: You sound like and old man.

JK: You brat.

When Somin explained that her vest is supposed to wear on bare skin, JK went directly on grilling mode and very vocal about how he was disagree with the idea. "Over your bare skin???" asked him twice. It it wasn't stop there. This scene escalated and became an argument just between Somin and JK. He was clearly wasn't please with the idea that Somin wears that vest without underneath clothe. But that vest isn't that sexy even if she wears it with bare skin, if you compare it with bikini... But JK downright unhappy with it.

Okay, let us compare the situation JK with his nieces and JK with Somin. With his nieces, JK is very diplomatic yet calm when his nieces survey the sexy bikini. Yet, with Somin, he went straight upset. And Somin just explaining her clothes. With his family, he was pretty calm but with his lady colleague, he became unhappy? Not that he is Somin's real brother to become upset with whatever Somin wants to wear.

The only reason he can become upset about it is because he has the right. If Somin is just a mere dongsaeng to JK, he has no right get upset with whatever fashion Somin wants to wear. This is not a skit about an older brother got upset with the fashion his sister wants to wear (like the narrative the editting team tried to project in the caption). JK genuinely upset. It that scene from ep 554, you can notice how the members suddenly became quiet and left Kookmin to argue with each other. Nobody raise anything about this suspicious situation. YJS slowly moved to JK's side and massaged his shoulder to calm JK down. And then other members suddenly changed to subject to SJH's fashion. 

Note: Kookmin argued just the two of them, YJS just kept quiet. Yet when Somin or JK did absolute nothing, YJS suddenly twisted it into a love line. Same case when JK revealed that Somin also went to his house with the elders oppa. Nothing.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1

I just wanted to add to @ashima mahajan about JSM always mentioning about kiss from the song to the fortune teller episode and how KJK and JSM sang her song together. It was also previously mentioned by@Silent Shipper about how the naming is something probably discussed with KJK because he was saying the reason why JSM saved his name as X-oppa, he must know from before. 

So I remembered reading from a post from the time when JSM sang at KJK's concert in 2019, they had a talk and fans translated it. I looked for it and found it so I'll just paste it as it is: 

Credits to: @autumnflowers (this is from Dec 27th 2019)

SM : which part of the lyrics you like the most? 

JK : "bobo" part

SM : oppa is more romantic than i thought

JK : no, it's just there are not many songs that have "better yet just bobo me" in their lyrics 

SM : think that's better than "better yet just kiss (kisseu) me"? 

JK : actually they have similar meaning but bobo is cuter 

SM : yes, it's cuter

JK : that's why i like this song although YJS  doesn't like it

SM : i heard that he likes singing this song with you

JK :  JS said he won't sing this song live again. He prefers hearing other people sing it

And JK continued praising SM saying she's a very kind girl and hoping everyone will continue to support her in the future. 

Well, this isn't all of it, they actually end up talking a bit more about it but I don't have the exact translation just a gist of it. I was just so surprised at that time, they were talking about it so casually (well technically they were giggly and flustered especially KJK) that too in front of everyone at KJK's concert. Like though at time though they were getting closer, I didn't even think they'd perform this let alone have conversation about the atmosphere of the performance, the lyrics and more. Either way this is definitely one of the eventful Kookmin occasions I could never forget. Just imagine all those practice sessions :hwaiting2:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

Guys, This is new compilation from a youtube channel. I am not sure about who manages this channel. May be RM team its self or somebody else. but its definitely an Official RM channel along with sbs youtube channel. 

Enough with intro, Let me straight get to the point. Its actually about our somin's love frog persona. I just watched to relax. 

But what caught my eye is Every scene is about our somin and guest but the last scene is purely kookmin and that too the famous one.

spacer.png

I mean what do they mean? why did they end somin love frog moments with this kookmin moment? 

Its a compilation about our somin flirting with guests and  vice-versa but why do they add this scene at the last. 

what they want us to understand? Either the editor himself/herself  is a kookmin shipper or are they preparing us for anything? 

These people never stop playing with my heart.

Give your opinions guys. Because Im too confused and excited. I need answers at least your opinions to make myself calm.

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

E601: little kookmin moments....

please wait, in 2 or 3 hours i'll upload all gifs.

jealous X-Oppa (look both faces)

spacer.png

Next EP:

spacer.png

jsm jealous

spacer.png

Intro:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 7

JSM write all nicknames of the members

JSM write "secret JJuJJu" (E597)

spacer.png

more...

spacer.png

interesting... look carefully...

Spoiler

kjk moves sjh's arm

spacer.png

kjk moves sjh's arm 2nd time

spacer.png

the whole part of the bus is very interesting

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

the whole part of the bus is very interesting

@MandelBrot Yes it is! I have never been so happy with a bus chat in all the years that I have watched running man. 

I don't want to ruin it for those that haven't seen it and want to experience it themselves. For those that want to know then read the spoiler (no image just a synopsis of what happens).  

Spoiler

When they first get on the bus they ask if they have to sit with their teams and were told yes.  JSM is already in the back and wants to sit by KJK, but he says something about they will want or she should sit with the male guest that they were forcing a LL with (I say forcing because JSM repeatedly tried to stop it).  Anyway, JSM says its ok oppa and starts to sit next to KJK, but he directs the male guest to sit next to him because he came on the bus right after SM.  So SM has to sit by the window.  KJK makes it clear twice that he does not like sitting by them and even uses the word "uncomfortable" being next to them.  The show tries to play it off like he is being cheeky trying to set them up but he has no mischievous smile and looks really upset/uncomfortable about having JSM sit next to the guy. 

The best part starts to happens around the 48 min mark.  Here are the things that are revealed:

• One of the male guests is rooting for the shows lovelines Chanmin and SA and they think there is possibility. 
  • Both HH and YJS said that SA LL is not real and just for the show.  YJS goes further and ask people to not hope they are a couple.  I have never seen him be this direct except when shooting down Kwangmin.  
  • JSJ says, you don't know SA might be dating in real life and YJS is like COME ON! YJS even says, if they were real we wouldn't tease them on the show.  OMG!! Did I just hear that right!?! We have been saying this for years and it confirms that if Kookmin is real (which they are lol) then the show will not draw attention/tease them about a relationship for ratings.  Even when JSM flirted with KJK in the opening last week (for a skit), YJS smacked her head in a way that was like what the heck are you doing flirting with him.  Even SJH asked JSM last week, why do you keep doing that (flirting with KJK)?  The answer because she feels comfortable and wants to!
  • JSJ says that if SA get married, then he will buy them two major appliances (this to me is JSJ back handed way of saying that it will never happen, it seems like a supportive statement but he knows they are not real and will not have to follow through).
  • However, JSJ says that no one believes that JSM and YSC will happen/are real.  
  • The guest restated his earlier statement about Chanmin and their still being a possibility, and this pissed off KJK. He stares the guest down and asks him if this is an objective opinion (the tone is cold and annoyed).  
  • The guest even asks him why he is staring so scarily, or something like that, at him.  My question is if they are not dating, then why is he so angry about Chanmin LL being potentially real, I have not even seen him this angry (not fake angry) when they tease the SA LL.

There is so much vindication for our ship being real in this episode.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 6

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm so glad that YJS and Haha said that the other ship is not real, cos they both are the ones who liked to push and tease the other ship.

And also relieved that this is being talked about on-cam and not edited out. Because I think this variety 'loveline' gonna be a problem to their own love life.

I mean, even when it's not Kookmin.

Remember when they pushed Chanmin and people around them - family, colleague - asked if they're real?

KJK always wanna get married.

Now imagine if KJK likes someone and this person think KJK actually in a relationship with one of his loveline. It's gonna be a disaster. So this is great. It's better to cut it fast. Make it clear.

And I just love how everytime KJK teased Somin about something, they always ended up smiling at each other :heart:

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

Just now, ashima mahajan said:
So I found this on spartace page. Doesn't somin look jealous here. And after this jongkook explained I want to recheck my mbti while watching on somin side to check her if she was okay with that forced love line.

i think the same.

and... this is very significant too

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2