[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Haha’s Jaw drop when yjs oppa mentioned kjk oppa and somin’s marriage surprise thing was very interesting. As if ‘got caught’ face he was showing.. he def does knw something... Wow! And through whole of the marriage teasing, neither of them denies with not even a slightest no.. 2020 we may have some BIG announcements I guess...

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I just love how HAHA opened his mouth Shocked when YJS said that. It was refreshing to see.

I think the show won't take Kookmin as a loveline though. You can see them refer to kookmin not as a loveline but rather as a real relationship. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, shamos83 said:

I just love how HAHA opened his mouth Shocked when YJS said that. It was refreshing to see.

I saw him too. He shocked at really. He immediately looked at the PDs. It was a real reaction. I think so, they will not make loveline to kookmin. Their real relationship, real emotions.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, himneja said:

I saw him too. He shocked at really. He immediately looked at the PDs. It was a real reaction. I think so, they will not make loveline to kookmin. Their real relationship, real emotions.

can u guys share the gif of HaHa reaction here? Or just give me the exact timing for that scene.. :sweatingbullets:

hi guys btw. I am a silent reader since page 40++ :P 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, shamos83 said:

I think the show won't take Kookmin as a loveline though. You can see them refer to kookmin not as a loveline but rather as a real relationship. 

Yeah..they only teases kookmin for a short time. Then, everyone forget about it. Its the same situation when jaesuk oppa asked kjk if he likes somin before. But the funny things is kookmin don't denied it. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

The subs are out, and they change "kookmin" to "national siblings" ¬¬

I don't understand why they don't translate it literally

Are you also watching on Viki? They translated like that in Viki too LOL and you can clearly hear Somin say; Kookmin. Anyway... I can’t complain too much considering I don’t translate but <_<

I’m only 20 minutes in and some interesting Kookmin occurrences happened already so i am living for this Kookmin content we’ve been lacking in other episodes. These past few days have been a feast for Kookmin shippers :wub:

I love them entering the room at the same time in black. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

The subs are out, and they change "kookmin" to "national siblings" ¬¬

I don't understand why they don't translate it literally

They never translate accurately lol (like yjs said what if we are moving foward with jsm and ysc loveline but the translated what if we continue to root for them which has a slight but different meaning). It's okay I guess, as long as we the shippers know what they mean. She didn't call them no siblings and kjk says jsm post pictures that call for his comments. Lol no they don't kookie, unless you feel attracted to them and her. 

• Like 4