[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, AB_fan said:

Hi,

For those who have yet to watch, please try out the first episode of Sixth Sense. Personally, I quite like the episode.:thumbsup:

Just finished watching on Kisstv with Eng sub. JSM in her element, great that she can be her real self there. JSM speaking English, "Jessi Go Go, Hurry Up, Go" is so cute.:wub:

• Like 11

Main point about rooting for two people: it is about what they want.

Somin to Sechan: She said she and Sechan are not going to get married. Ultimate friendzone ever (ep 490). Basically their LL already dead.

Somin to Sangyeob: She said he is a family and impossible for them to date. She said she is not Sangyeob's type (ep 443)

So, they can dance together like there's no tomorrow. They also can wear everything same from top to bottom. But if Somin doesn't reciprocate the feeling, nothing gonna happen. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sominangel said:

Aa..somin travel a lot with sangyeob rather than jk in running man..going to london and island for shooting..lately i feel like no more heart fluttering moment from kookmin..mybe thats y..sorry if offend anyone here..

oh my god dear it was in 2017 or 2018 even i cant remember so well ( i mean it was long time ago )+ bracelet can be from same sponsor 

and i want to highlight this for everyone : we cant say certain thing according to see on TVs . Thats why we are talking probabalities in this ship.

• Like 5

Aa..somin travel a lot with sangyeob rather than jk in running man..going to london and island for shooting..lately i feel like no more heart fluttering moment from kookmin..mybe thats y..sorry if offend anyone here..

there is a jeon so min thread for you if you want to discuss her other ships.

we can never be sure who they are dating, but this thread has been created for discussing kookmin interactions. so such discussions would be inappropriate for this forum.

• Like 16

Sorry but I was wondering if you're actually a "kookmin fans", I mean why do you always look for the negative?  

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

It’s annoying. Why you here anyway if you did not feel KookMin anymore? 

This is KOOKMIN THREAD! Go to other threads since you are not belonged to this place anymore. This is not the first time ppl warn u about this. You make me feel like you want to destroy KookMin ship and that wondering me a lot.

• Like 7

As a Jsm's fan myself i'm sorry to say this to you but you are getting annoying. I'm sorry for being harsh.  You can ship Jsm with anyone you like but this thread is for Kookmin!!!! You can create your own thread for other Jsm ships you want. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5

Hi. 

Just want to give a piece of mine. 

When you root for two people, root for their chemistry. 

Not for their relationship status. 

Cause when reality checks you, you can move on without blaming those who not meet your expectations. 

Have a nice day :heart:

• Like 5

Jong Kook mentioned Somin in this week's episode of MUD;

He brought up the part where Somin told him "women don't really like men with very muscular bodies."

And he said that "I don't make my body to impress women, my body is for me." 

• Like 8
  • Shocked 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, kukumarq1 said:

Jong Kook mentioned Somin in this week's episode of MUD;

He brought up the part where Somin told him "women don't really like men with very muscular bodies."

And he said that "I don't make my body to impress women, my body is for me." 

i just saw the articles. can you elaborate? from what i understood, he said that he doesn't do it to impress women; all that he requires is for one woman ( i guess his woman) to love his body. when asked if he would reduce his muscles if his gf asks for it, he said that means his gf didn't truly love him in the first place.  i am not sure about this but he added something about what his body represents. when someone says they love his body, he takes it to mean not as a case of purely physical attraction but that they can see his sincerity and integrity as a sportsperson in his body. kjk said that he is a good man and joon park also agreed with that saying his wife married him for his warm heart and personality and not just for his body because there are other healthier men than him.

honestly, i am in agreement with this. if you love someone, you have to understand what makes them tick and accept them for what they are. in kjk's case, his exercise routine is part of his very self. he definitely needs it for his bad back, but it is more than that. it is central to his philosophy of dealing with life and i would say he has gone through a lot of things which would have broken another man because he had his gym routine to fall back on. he doesn't drink or smoke to relieve stress; so i don't see him functioning without exercise. 

the muscle men joked that they make the best husbands because if the wife can't reach them, she can be sure that the husband is in a gym and not in a club. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

But why did JongKook mention Somin’s words there? If I’m not wrong, she said that women would not like men who have too perfect body. Even when they were talking on the bus, I quite did not get why JongKook angry. Maybe it was all about body status, but 2 stories was totally different with me (Somin’s words and JongKook’s talk about his gf) It’s not like Somin said his body was perfect tho... 

• Like 2