[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

29 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Also, I saw a post that KJK is preparing for a new album ?! Did he announce it somewhere ??

Yes!! I don't know if he first announce it earlier, but he has a VLIVE (Philippines online fanmeet, I am filipino, thats why I have an opportunity to watch it btw the live just ended now) with YSC, Haha and JSJ earlier and he said his new album is on the works now! 

Speaking of the online fanmeeting, ChanMin loveline is still alive :tears: or I don't know maybe they know that there's a lot of ChanMin fans in our country thats why they did that :sweatingbullets: Haha keep on teasing YSC earlier even KJK chants JSM name to tease YSC. Members really did love JSM, they mentioned her a lot :joy: Just a heads up, maybe they will still continue the LL to the next episodes ... But hey, I'm not being negative here I'm still confident with KookMin of course. I know that is just a loveline :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, vxxncx said:

Yes!! I don't know if he first announce it earlier, but he has a VLIVE (Philippines online fanmeet, I am filipino, thats why I have an opportunity to watch it btw the live just ended now) with YSC, Haha and JSJ earlier and he said his new album is on the works now! 

Speaking of the online fanmeeting, ChanMin loveline is still alive :tears: or I don't know maybe they know that there's a lot of ChanMin fans in our country thats why they did that :sweatingbullets: Haha keep on teasing YSC earlier even KJK chants JSM name to tease YSC. Members really did love JSM, they mentioned her a lot :joy: Just a heads up, maybe they will still continue the LL to the next episodes ... But hey, I'm not being negative here I'm still confident with KookMin of course. I know that is just a loveline :sweatingbullets: 

Thanks for info <3 RM next episode seems like full of ChanMin and Spartace in dance parts so lets stay strong and enjoy the our babies individually . I am hopeless about kookmin scenes in these days with this profesional edit team of RM :D But stills looking for new moments :)

Edited by elliee sky
  • Like 5

if i’m not mistaken the chanmin loveline became awake after they showed the fan project. if you will watch the video, one of their wishes to se chan is to take care somin. so, that’s why they kept teasing ysc because they know there are many chanmin fans in the ph. stay strong kookmin!

2 hours ago, vxxncx said:

2 hours ago, vxxncx said:

Edited by jsomin
  • Like 4

When is the last time he release an album? The last time that I remember he release a new song is the Turbo Again. And that is as Turbo, not as KJK. No wonder I feel like he is super busy lately. Aside from his schedule, recording songs take lots of time. Lol. There is not even IG story of his leg day or his exercise day or eating delicious food.

Watched a short clip of him teasing SC by chanting Somin's name. That oppa... His face was so serious and didn't even smile when Somin did aegyo to SC in ep 506 (he always smile when Somin did aegyo or being cute). He immediately rebut when YJS said Somin wore make up for SC (ep517) by saying she already wore it yesterday (ep516). Watching that clip, I was like, why are you being so hard on yourself oppa? :joy: 

• Like 5

On 9/11/2020 at 12:26 AM, YellowDress said:

OMG, such jobless people. Doing things just to get others to dislike the kookmin fandom. 

Sincerely hope it's not an actual fan. There are some limits to shipping which I wish everyone follows. 

Hi,

Yes, but unfortunately, the real world is different - KJK was badly insulted and dissed by antis. Especially by cfandom toxic shippers - calling him PUA or threatening the lady who got close to him etc. :bawling:

On 9/11/2020 at 12:44 AM, autumnflowers said:

Couldn't find jongkook_somin1 but there's jongkook_somin10 just like a poster above said i think they changed their username. This account reminds me of sominjongkookcouple which is known for their over the top captions and comments too. Jsm's fans have shown their dislike towards thst sominjongkookcouple and think that's jsm's hater

This jongkook_somin10 is using jsm's picture as their profile picture. All the kookmin accounts use kookmin pictures for their profile pictures. I can't tell what their intentions are but jsm and her fans will be the ones get the hate :rage:

Hi,

Already reported all these accounts. Yes, there are some toxic shippers in every ship so the ship (in my opinion), has a responsibility to try to report and stop such toxicity from spreading.

E.g. recently i noticed an IG account that was pushing hard on HJY-KJK and dissing SJH so me and other KJK or HJY or shippers had to report because we do not agree with the hashtag songjihyoout. There is already sominout and kimjongkookout so we should not encourage such negativity.

Although it could also be other shippers. You may have known, but recently in cfandom for RM, they exposed toxic shippers organizing an effort to diss fans who spoke ill of their stan. The toxic shippers had told the group to use dummy accounts and claim to be fans of 7012 and not their stan. It is really unbelievable how low some could stoop to in order to ruin the reputation of others. :rage:

16 hours ago, vxxncx said:

Hi,

Yes, I think for FM, members tend to cater to the crowd and give fanservice. That is why they are adding fuel to Spartace and Chanmin LLs.

Though some fans are definitely not pleased and find HH to be overdoing things sometimes. I think on the international scene, whoever KJK announces as his other half is sure going to face lots of bombardment from various sunken ships. :bawling:

Let's hope this does not counter the efforts KJK had done in clearing up on-screen LLs. :expressionless:

On a side note: please continue to support YJS and JSM in Sixth Sense. There are 8 episodes planned and it is really quite nice. Now I make it a goal to at least guess the fake correctly at least once. 0/2 :joy:

Thanks.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, AB_fan said:

Hi,

Already reported all these accounts. Yes, there are some toxic shippers in every ship so the ship (in my opinion), has a responsibility to try to report and stop such toxicity from spreading.

E.g. recently i noticed an IG account that was pushing hard on HJY-KJK and dissing SJH so me and other KJK or HJY or shippers had to report because we do not agree with the hashtag songjihyoout. There is already sominout and kimjongkookout so we should not encourage such negativity.

It could be the same account behind sunny/sominjongkookcouple or sominjongkook1/sominjongkook10.  it is an sjh stan who used to ship spartace once upon a time, then became disillusioned and wants to take it out on all kjk's other ships. it used to do the same a year back after kjk became closer with both jsm and hjy. it had a similar kjk-hjy account like sominjongkookcouple and  would post similar ig posts about hjy and kjk.  in both accounts, only the name of the girl was different. it was the same content about how kjk doesn't care for sjh anymore , only thinks about hjy/jsm and that kjk-hjy/kjk-jsm are the most real couple, sjh should leave the show and used the tag #songjihyoout. these accounts are trying to create fanwars and bring more hate to kjk's other ships. i am sure if kjk gets close to another girl, we will see that sick person create another pretend shipper account and tag the same nonsense.

the toxic antis are the craziest. when korean antis exposed that many jsm haters were sjh fans after unearthing the #sominout tag, suddenly we had some antis creating fake anti pages for sjh with the hashtag #songjihyoout to prove ji hyo also got hate. if you checked their following list, you would know they were so min antis in the first place. at this stage, the people behind these pretend ships/anti pages need treatment.

let's keep reporting these accounts and those hashtags . we don't need such fans in any ship or haters pretending to be fans.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

18 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

He immediately rebut when YJS said Somin wore make up for SC (ep517) by saying she already wore it yesterday (ep516). 

Is it just me or did I really heard Jongkook said to Somin something like "Are you Nightingale or what?" (referring to the famous Florence Nightingale) @02.32-02.33 when they're talking about Somin wanting to go to Sechan house to take care of him lol. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, wanderlustanna said:

Is it just me or did I really heard Jongkook said to Somin something like "Are you Nightingale or what?" (referring to the famous Florence Nightingale) @02.32-02.33 when they're talking about Somin wanting to go to Sechan house to take care of him lol. 

Yes I'm pretty sure he did, I've checked so many times but I wasn't sure so it's nice to see someone else realise it aswell:D it's very faint so it's easy to miss. 

• Like 6

kookmin are so talented. kjk makes me so proud as a fan. it is rare to see someone good at both sports and arts like that. what can't he do? that Acapella - pure gold. when he sings on rm, i am like 'where did you hide this kjk for so long?' I am so stoked about his album finally coming our way. jsm is so good at writing and dancing. she has the figure and poise of a dancer. most of the Korean comments to the samba dance are praising her beauty because she looked exceptionally pretty today. I wish I can see kjk sing to a song written by jsm. that is my kookmin dream.

• Like 8
  • Love 8

Spoiler

Ep 512

512-1.jpg

"Look how Jong Kook is sitting. It means he'll let most things pass."

512-2.jpg

"But if he goes "Oh, really?", that means he is more engage."

Note: We unconsciously lean our body forward when we interested on something or the topic of conversation

EP 520

520-1.jpg

520-2.png

Not only he stood up, he even stepped closer to the stage, put his left leg on the stage and leaned his body forward. If lean forward is one level of engagement, he was at fourth level of interest here (stood up, step closer, put foot on stage, lean forward). I could say, Somin dancing really really caught his interest. And the lady returned the interest by presenting a graceful pose just for him. 

483-2.jpg

Somehow, it reminds me of this scene. While Hyo Seong showed her sexy and powerful dance, JK was more interested to watch Somin being silly. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 4

KJK was over the moon with JSM dancing!!!... He was all happy and supportive...so chatty trying to catch her attention...

I bet he liked what he saw....JSM was so pretty,cute and sexy!!!... her dancing and body were hot!!!!... He is used to see her only being cute and funny but not that sexy...JSM was so happy giving all her will on that dance and doing her best in all games....

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

@wanderlustanna   such a good catch. she could know others who surf, but the way she jumped to that assumption after noticing the tan mark on the CEO's hand is intriguing. the others along with her didn't have much to contribute. at the time when kjk mentioned surfing as his idea for a date/vacation, so min didn't have much to say.  now, she seems to know a lot more. lol

what's wrong with kookmin??? :waitwhat:

ruSrJjh.gif

WxYzMWz.gif

lSVQTPl.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2