[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

The subtle silences of Jong kook oppa when somin was teased with sechan in the bus with a modest smile was so telling interms of his un-willingness to go along with the teasing even if it’s for the show. Him saying ‘I am relieved’ when somin said ‘all bachelors and not just sechan is adored by her mum including Jong kook (him being the fav) lol’ made me root for them all the more. And as always, he keeps on saying something positive about somin here and there. An eg. being when she challenged to mimic doing the cute song, he is like: somin is good at such things. And her wink as one of the answer to the supposed questions was too cute! The staff were a bit harsh on her but I get it that her character is meant to be that way on the show.

Also, in the intro, whilst jaesok oppa says that somin met up with Sooran band herself and completed the lyrics, the only other member who had knowledge on this seems to be Jong kook oppa who then said, she did go to see youngbae (sooran band’s vocalist) by herself. ;)

To sum up,

kookmin’s interactions now appears more under the cover and if we are right in our gut feelings, something or more off screen and in real life is brewing between the two. Fighting kookmin!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

Bus Part:

1) loveline: somin-jsj (lol)

2) loveline: somin-sechan (kjk serious face or mad)

3)

Somin: My mom thinks of all single men... as a candidate for my spouse.

JSJ: What about Jong Kook?
Somin; She really likes...

(Sechan????): She likes him.

caption: (So Min's mother's favorite is Jong Kook.)

After that when they talk about Wook min JK said he would felt pressured around him that's why he likes Kwangsoo hahaha  

Is JK trying explain why Wook prefers Kwangsoo? Hahahaha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

The subtle silences of Jong kook oppa when somin was teased with sechan in the bus with a modest smile was so telling interms of his un-willingness to go along with the teasing even if it’s for the show. Him saying ‘I am relieved’ when somin said ‘all bachelors and not just sechan is adored by her mum including Jong kook (him being the fav) lol’ made me root for them all the more. And as always, he keeps on saying something positive about somin here and there. An eg. being when she challenged to mimic doing the cute song, he is like: somin is good at such things. And her wink as one of the answer to the supposed questions was too cute! The staff were a bit harsh on her but I get it that her character is meant to be that way on the show.

Also, in the intro, whilst jaesok oppa says that somin met up with Sooran band herself and completed the lyrics, the only other member who had knowledge on this seems to be Jong kook oppa who then said, she did go to see youngbae (sooran band’s vocalist) by herself. ;)

To sum up,

kookmin’s interactions now appears more under the cover and if we are right in our gut feelings, something or more off screen and in real life is brewing between the two. Fighting kookmin!!!!

this reminded me of jsm's first song with young bae. it is a one line song about how she only talks of 'oppa' these days. jsm  then explains to young bae that when she has a bf, only her close friends know and that when they have a break up, they discuss it. now jsm's last break up was quite a nasty one. i would be surprised as a friend if my friend who should forget her ex who cheated on her with another woman kept on talking about him all the time. so the line doesn't fit the context. not only that, when jsm sings the song, she tucks in her hair behind her ear and yjs  laughs and asks her not to do that. jsm does the hair tucking when she is flirting or feeling shy and ysc is cackling like it is nobody's business when she sings the song. i can't believe that jsm is singing that song for her ex.

the ramen poem is part of her sns and was written for her ex, but the first one, hmm... something doesn't add up. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Did anyone notice in the very beginning when Jae Suk was talking about So Min meeting SORAN to write the song, Jong Kook looks up and down at So Min and goes "Why did you do that?"

The way he looked at her up and down, it was just a moment that stuck out to me.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Did anyone notice in the very beginning when Jae Suk was talking about So Min meeting SORAN to write the song, Jong Kook looks up and down at So Min and goes "Why did you do that?"

The way he looked at her up and down, it was just a moment that stuck out to me.

this?

poQPsrt.jpg

But... seconds later... somins reaction

U9MaNZu.jpg

:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

this?

poQPsrt.jpg

But... seconds later... somins reaction

U9MaNZu.jpg

Yep...I noticed that he was a little jealous about her meeting with Soran leader without JaeSuk....he was like "you went alone yo meet him????"...jijiji...since the past episode he does not seem so happy about her fangirling over Soran leader....B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

56 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Yep...I noticed that he was a little jealous about her meeting with Soran leader without JaeSuk....he was like "you went alone yo meet him????"...jijiji...since the past episode he does not seem so happy about her fangirling over Soran leader....B)

kjk barging in on jsm when she did her live instagram was after that episode. he was happy only after she sang HIS songs. i guess seeing jsm fangirl over Soran had its effect! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 7/29/2019 at 4:38 AM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

kjk barging in on jsm when she did her live instagram was after that episode. he was happy only after she sang HIS songs. i guess seeing jsm fangirl over Soran had its effect! :D

Your knowledge of the timeline between both shows kjk is on since they mention her on MUD and in the irl timeline is immaculate

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It is interesting how much kjk is in the loop about whatever is happening with jsm in her life. i mean he had just come in after his 2 week vacation abroad that morning and already knew jsm had met young bae in private. just like he knew where she had shifted to and how many rooms were there in her new house much before everyone else. makes me suspect all the more that they have private chats outside the show.

it also amuses me how jsm never says outright that she likes kjk. it is always my mom likes kjk a lot. kjk acts like the news of her mom liking him the best is no surprise but when she mentions wookmin likes lks the best, it bothers him enough to keep thinking about it even when the others are making a joke at lks's expense. his answer also proves that he is trying to find an excuse for why wookmin may prefer lks. if you look at it realistically, kjk shouldn't be surprised at it. after all, wookmin and lks hang out quite a bit. they have had dinners together with jsm and even as early as he guested on rm, it was clear that he and wookmin hung out together. kjk, on the other hand, met him once on set and after that, along with the other members, gave him his autograph when he opened his new gym. other than that, wookmin and kjk are practical strangers. still, kjk's reply makes it seem as if wookmin's preference for lks bothers him which is really strange. 

what makes it stranger is how kjk had tried to set up jsm a month back with kjm, even calling her out for a date. in the bus, the members were trying to set up jsm with ysc and he didn't have much to say. he was more than happy to know that jsm's mom likes him more than ysc and was also trying to find excuses for wookmin not preferring him in the same way. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

It also amuses me how JSM never says that she likes KJK. My mom always loves kjk. If you like her hair, you like them. trying to find an excuse for him, if you look at him realistically, kjk should not be surprised at this. After all, wookmin and lks hang out quite a bit. it was clear that it was hungry together.:blink::blink:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

In the bus, when the members were teasing SoMin saying SoMin liked Sechan, Jongkook patted Somin's arm and asked her "what do you like about him?" Why was he curious to know? Oppa got jealous? Lol

I was also curious about the same thing. From what I noticed in the bus is that Somin was replying to multiple people at the same time, but all of them were just speaking even Suk jin didn't  pat  Somin 's shoulder to get her attention. However, you can see Jong Kook patting her twice so that he can fully get her attention and so that she can reply to him too.

Even though Kookmin had rather little interaction on SNS and the show in the past few weeks, I think things are progressing between them on their own private time. Just as @kookminclan RunningMan mentioned above Jong Kook seems to know some private information about Somin that other members didn't. Actually I am not that sad that they had little interaction on the show, because the moment the members start to couple them up for the show, the more possibility that they are just colleagues and have no special feelings for each other.

What was showing more on this episode in particular to be noted too is Somin's response to whether she likes Sechan. Previously, if my memory serves me right, in Michuri she acknowledged that she liked sechan and that her mother did too, but rather jokingly. Somin's reaction then was just that he was her best friend and she harmlessly acknowledged that she does like him as a friend. But this episode, her reaction sort of shocked me because instead of Somin's way of being playful and saying yes and acknowledging that her mother did too, she looked a bit confused of how to react, when Jae Suk put her on the spot for being among the women that like Sechan. Which resulted to a reaction I haven't seen from Somin, which was nervousness and also doubt. This moment to me looked like she was really confused when asked this question, and when she responded saying "Me?" or "Do I?" Which sounded to me like "When did I ever say that? Where did you get that idea from? Did I ever mention that before? Oh! My I might have? Did I?" She also looked nervous and when KJK asked her "What do you like about him?" You can see HAHA interrupting him and Somin having this nervous smile, as she holds her mouth with her hand to sort of control her feelings at the time. I might be over analyzing but what comes later, when Somin says she can seduce him in one day and for him to come over to her house after is a sort of challenge that would end the conversation and a good wrap up for the segment or her denial would run too long for a show. Overall, I think that bus segment was very weird and I think Somin as rather honest with her feelings on the show, so from this conversation I can positively think that she is trying to wrap up that statement she said earlier in Michuri as favoring Sechan as far as feelings go. with two contradicting statements I think that Somin indeed has someone whom she is dating at the moment or flirting with. Which of course as a kookmin shipper I think is KJK because you can see that his questions are often ones Somin doesn't get to answer because members interapt before she can even answer him. 

A suspicious question being "What do you like about him?" that is a very deep question that even the members didn't care about. The members just rechead their conclusions and were more excited about coupling them together. Maybe, another loveline for the show..If I am interpreting this correctly KJk didn't feel comfortable with the somin-sechan loveline until the somin-seokjin love line was brought up. And you can see him lighten up. Which again puts emphasis on the fact that love lines are often for the show for people who rather share similar personality, or trait. Just like Somin-Seokjin being the weak and the clumsy duo. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

She is trying to make him laugh :)

OMG :joy:

She trying to be funny and make him laugh, much less try and take his mind off ??

Wel,,,, KJK never said he didn't find her attractive (i think :huh:), she is a good looking girl and esp in that photo. It's her childish behaviour that he does like right?? 

Somin is that girl who is willingly to act no matter how dumb she looked like as long as Kjk laugh... the cutest thing ever istg,,, miss their interaction acting silly towards each other like that :mrgreen:

Heyy KJK,,,, you can never find the such lovely , gorgeous, pretty , kind, caring, silly, cute, funny, shy and crazy girl like Somin ^_^<_<

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Rifa Qidya said:

OMG :joy:

She trying to be funny and make him laugh, much less try and take his mind off ??

Wel,,,, KJK never said he didn't find her attractive (i think :huh:), she is a good looking girl and esp in that photo. It's her childish behaviour that he does like right?? 

Somin is that girl who is willingly to act no matter how dumb she looked like as long as Kjk laugh... the cutest thing ever istg,,, miss their interaction acting silly towards each other like that :mrgreen:

Heyy KJK,,,, you can never find the such lovely , gorgeous, pretty , kind, caring, silly, cute, funny, shy and crazy girl like Somin ^_^<_<

Yep...KJK has to make a move on her!... they really look good together and I bet he finds her cute!!!! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

She is trying to make him laugh :)

Looking forward to KJK's expression and reaction to this. It is quite naughty and to be honest she is the first female i have seen in variety Show attempt to be funny anyway she can. Fighting for Somin unii but still this kookmin moment keeps my expectation quite high....

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, shamos83 said:

she is the first female i have seen in variety Show attempt to be funny anyway she can. Fighting for Somin unii

Jeon Somin spreads so much positivity and is such a good person.. as a person who likes RM, i think that haters should respect actresses who do their best to try to entertain us. She'll try to entertain us the best she can:wub:

But the best package thats make me loyal to her is her attitude. She is so humble,  not bragging about her talents, she not obsessed to be popular, she dont care about her screen time... she just want to be her self. Focus on what she likes.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Yep...KJK has to make a move on her!... they really look good together and I bet he finds her cute!!!! :wub:

Everything she does for KJK happens never goes unnoticed. They can smile and laugh without pretending to do it. Sometimes he's really trying to get her attention with yelling, patting& comment :phew:;)

Their body language even if the relationship isn't a romantic one, we can tell they're close by viewing their contact, and that they say they're closer off camera is great too (ex: SNS). Dont know if that's because they're both shy or something else going on... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7
  • Love 3