Quantcast

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

1 hour ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

When Jong Kook was in the position to maybe pull So Min's hair for that first game, they mentioned that it would be hard for him to do since she's a girl. He responded that they're REALLY CLOSE NOW. Ugh these two make me feel fuzzies :wub:

Me too that time was so intense for me. The way Jee Suk Jin told Somin "you are not an exception" made my heart first skip for a second and then Jae suk interrupted by saying that "you are one of us." This moment I could really feel the nervousness of both of them during a simple mission. I also can't get over Jong kook's response saying that they "Are really close now." He didn't have to mention it then and again but he did. Putting an emphasis on their relationship. Now, I am looking forward to their SNS interaction. But, they both seem too busy lately. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Love her smile and the side hug.

KJK has always been apathetic, passive and grumpy. But when it comes to Somin, he automatically transitions into a man who is patient, responsible and mature, who knows very well how to take care of her :P:phew:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

During the scissors,paper,stone game when SoMin and KJK won I was surprised with KJK 'cos his natural reaction was to hold SoMin hands but they tried to control their reactions...even LKS and HaHa were looking at them strangely...and when KJK lost to SoMin his reaction was so damn cute!!!...I can say he was smitten with her reaction too!!!...:wub:...

And in the segment where JaeSuk was explaining how he pursued his wife when he said to his wife "do you want a cup of tea?" as a way to ask her out it felt similar of how SoMin  asked KJK to meet  -_-  

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
On 8/6/2019 at 4:29 PM, RunningGirl7686 said:

During the scissors,paper,stone game when SoMin and KJK won I was surprised with KJK 'cos his natural reaction was to hold SoMin hands but they tried to control their reactions...even LKS and HaHa were looking at them strangely...and when KJK lost to SoMin his reaction was so damn cute!!!...I can say he was smitten with her reaction too!!!...:wub:...

And in the segment where JaeSuk was explaining how he pursued his wife when he said to his wife "do you want a cup of tea?" as a way to ask her out it felt similar of how SoMin  asked KJK to meet  -_-  

And also when Jongkook lost to Somin in rock, paper, scissors game, he didn't look upset at all. He was laughing. He looked too happy for someone who just lost a game. He's very competitive and always tries to win whatever the game is but he looked happy that he lost to Somin 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
9 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

A few hours ago KookMin were active on IG...they didn't interact with each other...BUT it is curious how they decide to update almost at the same time after a period of silence on IG...B)

And it wasn't the first time. They had posted something around the same time a few times before. I wish Jongkook had commented on SoMin's ig live like he had done before. I miss seeing their interactions on ig. I think maybe they're trying to dial down their interactions on social media. Maybe they're aware of the attention they've got from the fans and also the media. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Hello.

I'm a new member. Nice to meet everyone here :blush:

Yesterday I watched Somin IG Live,  kjk76 also watch her live even didn't leave any comment :glasses: Thankful i saw it with my eyes!

KJK become more soft towards Somin now than before. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, LV.Bae said:

Hello.

I'm a new member. Nice to meet everyone here :blush:

Yesterday I watched Somin IG Live,  kjk76 also watch her live even didn't leave any comment :glasses: Thankful i saw it with my eyes!

KJK become more soft towards Somin now than before. 

Thank you. so he did join the live? that is great news.

• Like 4
I feel like my burning passion for kookmin subsides and It turns to nervousness as the week goes by and mostly so on friday night because, I feel so anxious to watch the new episode on Sunday. As a fan I feel as though I need so much gesture from Kookmin in order for me to keep believing in them, but really I think they have really been giving us more than enough recently. Their nervousness when they are around each other really sells it to me, if Kookmin acted extremely comfortable with each other and there was no slight awkwardness, I think I would have been greatly disappointed. Also, I have been thinking very hard recently why Somin-Sechan loveline has been surfacing recently on the show? This might or might not be likely but from my own Analysis I feel like it is around time SBS starts making nominations for Awards this year and Running man is really trying to get themselves an award. Kwangmin did win an award and would have still had potential to be nominated for more awards as couple but unfortunately Kwang-Soo is taken. Spartace has been going for a while, and I don't think they would push them to win an award. So, the next two bachelor and spinster being Sechan and Somin, Why not go for the couple award? Not so sure, but I think we know very well Somin-Sechan have been the most comfortable friends, how does the cast suddenly start talking about them as a couple even when they themselves are so uncomfortable? Just thoughts I have had in my mind while thinking about what Award running man will win next this year. Would be good to have Sechan win something this year. Just my thought. Nevertheless, I feel quite confused sometimes as a kookmin shipper, since I really don't know much about both Somin and Jong kook. For JK he is quite a gentleman who has always been really sweet to women, be it guest or the cast members, and Somin is always silly and playful with both the cast and guests. Even though I do see some difference on how the act around each other, compared to around others, I can't help but feel confused. The episode that will air next week on sunday seems to have them interact alone without other members. From the photos taken, they seem really relaxed and walking leisurely around each other, while other members seem rather active and working to solve something. Hmmm... it seemed so much like a date, from the way they were walking as they matched their steps. I would love to speculate so much, but since they are professionals doing a job that a lot of people closely follow, I would love to say that they seem to have gotten really close outside the show and it really shows. Maybe, they have become good friends who can joke around each other or more, I would like to experience this new bond that they have made and always feel nervous on friday nights and excited on Sunday morning (U.S time since time difference).

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

this episode made obvious something we had been suspecting for some time, that there are certain things kookmin are not supposed to do in front of the camera. i mean otherwise, i cannot understand why kjk and jsm can't hold hands and celebrate in front of the camera if they are just friends. as almost everyone noticed here,  kjk pulls away his hand which was clasping jsm's fore arm and then smiles sheepishly at the camera. there is a parallel movement from jsm's side too. i felt she knew kjk would do that, so her first instinct was to keep her hand away. but kjk  is too caught up in the moment to notice and holds her hand. then she says "jebal" and moves a bit back, while pointing to the staff with her eyes and then her hand. kjk notices and smiles a bit guiltily at the staff. jsm was the one who held kjk by the wrist two episodes back when they thought the camera was not on them. so why the sudden coyness? why act like they were about to do something they are not supposed to do? earlier too, when the team won, kjk attempts to weave past the other members and reach jsm, but the shot has been cut at that point.

i don't know how to put it but i have always observed that when kookmin are having a moment, the members kind of watch them closely as if to step in if things get out of hand. added to that, there is this weird tension when they sit together as if they are very aware of each other. kjk is someone whose body language is very confident. but here, when he sits near jsm, he is so fidgety - he doesn't know if he should sit down or stand up. 

somebody already pointed it out here that when kjk has to pull jsm's sideburns, jsj says "you are no exception". i mean kjk has flogged her before and has never gone easy on her, so why the prefatory remarks?

even the belly doodle was remarkable for me. from jsj's and ysc's faces, seems like they know jsm has done something naughty. ysc even points the doodle out to kjk, but once jsm starts showing the doodle, ysc turns his face away. lks who was watching till then urns his face away as well. haha doesn't come anywhere near. yjs is the only one who comes nearby after a while to remind kjk and jsm. kjk, on the other hand, takes a full look at the belly doodle. while he reacts to it with amusement first and a bit of exasperation the third time, he never ever turns his face away like the others. jsm seems pretty cool about kjk's reaction - if she knew he would get mad at her, she wouldn't have gone after him attacking him again and again. 

there were other moments that made me go "hmm.." .

the second moment is when jsm joins kjk's team. kjk's face just lights up when he sees jsm. there is such an unmistakable happy glow there. even lks has a smile on his face when he looks at kjk to tell him the team is not that bad. it is like he knew kjk would be happy to have jsm on his team. i think even yjs has a naughty smile on his face when he looks at kjk like he wants to say  'i know you must be feeling happy' . after kjk protests saying their teams are not similar, he looks to his right, in the direction of jsm.

the third moment is definitely after kjk's team wins the match. i am becoming more and more aware of RM editing these days. kjk and jsm were teamed up twice, once for the chair game and once for the quiz, but how many of their interactions did we get to see?i also noticed how careful jsm is in front of the camera when it comes to doing skinship with kjk. jsm can take more liberties than kjk because her crazy character allows her to do strange things like call kjk 'yeobo' out of nowhere or show him her belly doodle but she is definitely careful when it comes to things like hand-holding in front of the camera. it was so cute to see her shyly point to the camera and smile. when she doesn't notice the camera, she holds his hand quite freely like we saw a few episodes back when she was holding him by the wrist.

the fourth moment is when jsm wins the rock paper scissors and kjk says he should have thrown scissors. i have not seen kjk act like that with jsm before, as if he is of her age. he has a boyish excitement and shyness when she wins over him. it is so cute.his face also gets a bit red. when she comes back after the mission, he is the first to say she has come back. it was almost uncanny. how did he find it out? he must have been listening carefully for her voice or something. it reminded me of their vacation missions in the yeobo episode. jsm went to get quail eggs before her sauna mission and when ysc came back alone, kjk was eagerly waiting to see jsm's face and he looked so relieved when jsm shows her face. 

now that jsm and ysc have a loveline, perhaps the pds feel it is okay to team up kookmin. i expect some kookmin moments but i have a feeling both will be careful. in the picture with the owner of the restaurant, jsm is very careful when she stands with kjk who has his arm on her shoulder.  going by what we have seen, i feel the pd might have let them do the mission together after a fair bit of warning. lol

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan