[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

8 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

this episode made obvious something we had been suspecting for some time, that there are certain things kookmin are not supposed to do in front of the camera. i mean otherwise, i cannot understand why kjk and jsm can't hold hands and celebrate in front of the camera if they are just friends. as almost everyone noticed here,  kjk pulls away his hand which was clasping jsm's fore arm and then smiles sheepishly at the camera. there is a parallel movement from jsm's side too. i felt she knew kjk would do that, so her first instinct was to keep her hand away. but kjk  is too caught up in the moment to notice and holds her hand. then she says "jebal" and moves a bit back, while pointing to the staff with her eyes and then her hand. kjk notices and smiles a bit guiltily at the staff. jsm was the one who held kjk by the wrist two episodes back when they thought the camera was not on them. so why the sudden coyness? why act like they were about to do something they are not supposed to do? earlier too, when the team won, kjk attempts to weave past the other members and reach jsm, but the shot has been cut at that point.

i don't know how to put it but i have always observed that when kookmin are having a moment, the members kind of watch them closely as if to step in if things get out of hand. added to that, there is this weird tension when they sit together as if they are very aware of each other. kjk is someone whose body language is very confident. but here, when he sits near jsm, he is so fidgety - he doesn't know if he should sit down or stand up. 

somebody already pointed it out here that when kjk has to pull jsm's sideburns, jsj says "you are no exception". i mean kjk has flogged her before and has never gone easy on her, so why the prefatory remarks?

even the belly doodle was remarkable for me. from jsj's and ysc's faces, seems like they know jsm has done something naughty. ysc even points the doodle out to kjk, but once jsm starts showing the doodle, ysc turns his face away. lks who was watching till then urns his face away as well. haha doesn't come anywhere near. yjs is the only one who comes nearby after a while to remind kjk and jsm. kjk, on the other hand, takes a full look at the belly doodle. while he reacts to it with amusement first and a bit of exasperation the third time, he never ever turns his face away like the others. jsm seems pretty cool about kjk's reaction - if she knew he would get mad at her, she wouldn't have gone after him attacking him again and again. 

there were other moments that made me go "hmm.." .

the second moment is when jsm joins kjk's team. kjk's face just lights up when he sees jsm. there is such an unmistakable happy glow there. even lks has a smile on his face when he looks at kjk to tell him the team is not that bad. it is like he knew kjk would be happy to have jsm on his team. i think even yjs has a naughty smile on his face when he looks at kjk like he wants to say  'i know you must be feeling happy' . after kjk protests saying their teams are not similar, he looks to his right, in the direction of jsm.

the third moment is definitely after kjk's team wins the match. i am becoming more and more aware of RM editing these days. kjk and jsm were teamed up twice, once for the chair game and once for the quiz, but how many of their interactions did we get to see?i also noticed how careful jsm is in front of the camera when it comes to doing skinship with kjk. jsm can take more liberties than kjk because her crazy character allows her to do strange things like call kjk 'yeobo' out of nowhere or show him her belly doodle but she is definitely careful when it comes to things like hand-holding in front of the camera. it was so cute to see her shyly point to the camera and smile. when she doesn't notice the camera, she holds his hand quite freely like we saw a few episodes back when she was holding him by the wrist.

the fourth moment is when jsm wins the rock paper scissors and kjk says he should have thrown scissors. i have not seen kjk act like that with jsm before, as if he is of her age. he has a boyish excitement and shyness when she wins over him. it is so cute.his face also gets a bit red. when she comes back after the mission, he is the first to say she has come back. it was almost uncanny. how did he find it out? he must have been listening carefully for her voice or something. it reminded me of their vacation missions in the yeobo episode. jsm went to get quail eggs before her sauna mission and when ysc came back alone, kjk was eagerly waiting to see jsm's face and he looked so relieved when jsm shows her face. 

now that jsm and ysc have a loveline, perhaps the pds feel it is okay to team up kookmin. i expect some kookmin moments but i have a feeling both will be careful. in the picture with the owner of the restaurant, jsm is very careful when she stands with kjk who has his arm on her shoulder.  going by what we have seen, i feel the pd might have let them do the mission together after a fair bit of warning. lol

I LOVE LOVE YOUR COMMENT!!!!!!

• Like 5

I don't think people need to be as worried as they are about Somin Sechan when it's constantly compared to Sukjin Somin.

Kim Jong Kook has had many lovelines I've witnessed many lovelines with many celebrities rarely are the advertised couples real couples. The only one I remember being a show couple and confirmed real is WGM season 1 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

Introduction:

YJS: Jong Kook, nice pink shorts, right?

KJK: I wear bright colors in summer.

JSJ: What happened?

KJK: I wear bright-colored outfits in summer.

(somin smiles suspiciously and said something (cute???))

JSJ: I was just complimenting you.

LOL!!!!

Edit: Somin said "Yeppeo"

58 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

More gifs please. i love the  colour combination of their shorts. both have nice legs

Ok :P

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

20 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

Introduction:

YJS: Jong Kook, nice pink shorts, right?

KJK: I wear bright colors in summer.

JSJ: What happened?

KJK: I wear bright-colored outfits in summer.

(somin smiles suspiciously and said something (cute???))

JSJ: I was just complimenting you.

LOL!!!!

Ok :P

They look like a summer couple!!!:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

kjk is stepping up these days with the colors. we need brighter colors @Benji D and @himneja :P

second slide @MandelBrot the others are teasing kjk about wearing pink, but why does it look to me like jsm is  the one feeling conscious, not knowing where to look ? ;))

It's nice to see them adapting to each other's style. one day, jsm wears black for all black kookie and the next day, kjk is all summer brightness for vibrant so minie. ;))

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Jongkook in pink shorts :lol: wow even Soekjin was wondering and had to ask him "what happened?" :lol: i think they were quite shocked to see him wearing pink shorts. But Jongkook was trying hard to convince them that it's nothing out of ordinary for him to wear bright colours. He then said he wears bright colours during summer. Jongkook, admit it, someone has been brightening up your days and making your world more colorful :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

things i observed this episode

1. the pink shorts moment was cute. kjk was pretty defensive about wearing bright colors and the way the members cautiously reacted to it made me think there was more to the pink than kjk was letting on :)

2. jsm rightly guessed kjk would be hades at the start. jsm is usually sharp about these things. she often correctly guesses about haha  when he is spy though she  is not able to catch the culprit. even at the end when they met and kjk said he is zeus, jsm was unconvinced till sjh got out and that made her think kjk could be right. so i can imagine kjk being more cautious around her since she catches on quite fast.

3. there weren't many kookmin moments, but noticed that when they sat together briefly, kjk looked at the camera and then stood up. he argued about the honk honk comment and then quietly landed near jsm. even when the others were making a fuss about it, these two were laughing about it. jsm said "we were right" about it, so they must have been discussing it. 

4. during the last few moments, kjk and jsm interacted since only ysc and the female guests were there. jsm was more interested in discussing with kjk than ysc when they were carrying the chairs. there was a moment towards the end when jsm stood near kjk but a moment later, i saw ysc standing between them. when it was revealed kjk was the culprit, the others looked happy since they had won. jsm looked more shocked. yjs and lks were pushing kjk out of disbelief and unintentionally, he ended up pressing against jsm since ysc had moved away by then.

i have this feeling that there are restrictions on them interacting. for the past few episodes,  they stand next to each other in the opening and move away after that. in this episode, both looked kind of nervous when sitting next to each other. they kept looking at the staff or camera. i felt towards the end of the race when there were  only individual vjs and ysc, they interacted more since they might not get rebuked. i have observed that kjk and jsm interact the most when there is only lks and ysc around. however, i feel ysc these days is asked to stand between them. :P

kookmin coincidences: when kjk was in canada, jsm was busy reading for a novel by a canadian author about a canadian girl. jsm's next fansign on aug 30 is at a mall in Anyang Station.  :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 3

5 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

jsm's next fansign on aug 30 is at a mall in Anyang Station.

I also noticed this coincidence but decided to look the other side, in case it was just a mere coincidence. And just another coincidence is that they are often  active on Instagram around the same time. 

Also something that I have noticed about the way Kookmin interact lately is the frequent mention by KJK on the fact that they have gotten close. For Kwangmin or Chamin or Mongdol or Hamin or Yoomin or Jimin we just had to hear it once to be able to  understand the degree of their closeness but for Kookmin you often hear the emphasis of their closeness either directly from KJK himself or JSJ or HaHa. Even just ep 462 when Somin gets close to KJK and is about to roll the dice you can hear KJK say that "they are close now." Even just a few episodes back when KJK was about to spank Somin you can him again put emphasis on the nature of their relationship. I am not sure why KJK often says that, maybe it is simply just because they are getting close outside the show, or because there is something that is building between them it needs to be covered up with their growing friendship. Either way something that has been on my mind. Also, the part HaHa puts emphasis on Kookmin' relationship is when they made that phone call to Somin back then, when KJK tried to set her up with KJM. This was quite awkward even for HaHa who often loves to tease KJK with any potential partner around them. He teases him with SJY, HJY too. And also with other female guests that KJK seems to be compatible but for Somin he puts a shield up. Now I am very curious about this coming Sunday's episode with the pictures that were spread on IG it seems like Kookmin will hang out a little bit for that episode. Hope that the PD will let that part air. Also, hyped for the fan meeting that will be on the day before it airs, on Saturday. Hope they actually interact on the platform, because as I have watched clips of them from past fan meetings they were around each other but at the same time they often made sure that they didn't pump, basically they were aware of each other but very conscious of their interaction. Hope that now they can freely interact during the fanmeeting even though I do feel that given the recent attention they are getting they might avoid to interact as much. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4