Quantcast

4 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Sweet, Kookmin moments on today’s episodes.I think it quench the thirst for Kookmin moment for my empty heart the past few weeks:love: :kiss_wink:

SoMin is soo sweet with him but I see he seems more serious with her in this episode...

He needs to be more active with her...they are so cute!!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

2 hours ago, Benji D said:

@MandelBrot, @himneja, @Rifa Qidya, @shamos83, I love all these scenes.  As they all took place at the backdrop, they look extremely authentic.   :love: :blush: :dizzy: 

The way he looks at Somin, like she hung the stars is so soft. He just looks like he really adore her, he knows what he's doing B) Like he's looking at her the way all woman want to be looked at by a man :relaxed:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
13 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

5jaehXZ.gif

I just really love how sweet JK smile at somin once his eyes fall upon her dancing at the back.. and somin also when she started dancing she look at Jk first. try to catch his attention heh >,< just like they both in their own created world..

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Chingus please help report this account 

if you only look at the posts without reading the captions you won't know that it's a hate account but if you read the captions you will see that it is a hate account. And read the comments they don't only bash on Somin but also on Jongkook. They don't mention his name literally but if you read the comments you know they are talking about Jongkook. Please report it. Thank you

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

Chingus please help report this account 

if you only look at the posts without reading the captions you won't know that it's a hate account but if you read the captions you will see that it is a hate account. And read the comments they don't only bash on Somin but also on Jongkook. They don't mention his name literally but if you read the comments you know they are talking about Jongkook. Please report it. Thank you

Oke, done :thumbsup:

• Like 2

when i read their posts, i feel rather than showing jsm in a bad light, they are only showing up their perversion. even shippers aren't obsessed with jsm and kjk like some of these people are. some of them seem sexually frustrated and take it out on celebrities who have nothing to do with what is going on in their lives. this kind of creepy obsession definitely calls for treatment. wonder what kind of people they are in real life!

• Like 2
9 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

when i read their posts, i feel rather than showing jsm in a bad light, they are only showing up their perversion. even shippers aren't obsessed with jsm and kjk like some of these people are. some of them seem sexually frustrated and take it out on celebrities who have nothing to do with what is going on in their lives. this kind of creepy obsession definitely calls for treatment. wonder what kind of people they are in real life!

Wonder too, which is why we should try not to give them any attention. People like this are often in need of attention and they live off of it. By publicly posting their IG everywhere and asking others to report it, kind of gives them that need that they wanted to fulfil. Which is why I try to ignore them so much. "Out of sight out of mind" I somehow believe that if we don't give them any attention, they will not even try to keep it up and would be bored. But what fuels them more is often us giving them attention and talking back at them. If people say the same thing for so long and when reasoned with still keep their stance are often people who are not there to listen. All in all, I just think like you that they are creepy people who need treatment and complete perverts that are sexually frustrated, So let's keep quiet about them and they will be bored. 

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

Wonder too, which is why we should try not to give them any attention. People like this are often in need of attention and they live off of it. By publicly posting their IG everywhere and asking others to report it, kind of gives them that need that they wanted to fulfil. Which is why I try to ignore them so much. "Out of sight out of mind" I somehow believe that if we don't give them any attention, they will not even try to keep it up and would be bored. But what fuels them more is often us giving them attention and talking back at them. If people say the same thing for so long and when reasoned with still keep their stance are often people who are not there to listen. All in all, I just think like you that they are creepy people who need treatment and complete perverts that are sexually frustrated, So let's keep quiet about them and they will be bored. 

A 100% agreed!!! Every word said. Any emotion/words spent on those will be a complete waste of time!! 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, shamos83 said:

I know we should ignore them. I usually ignore them unless they come to SoMin's ig and leave nasty words, that's harassment and i just can't let it. I used to reason with them or talk back to them. But now i just report their comments if i find them on SoMin's ig. Cause they sometimes don't only call her names but i have found a few times they also threatened her like i'll kill you or i'll kill your family. They really cross the line. Even after 2 years they don't get tired yet. And i don't think they will soon. I know Somin is strong cause she has been enduring this bullying for 2 years and yet she still all smiles and is cheerful as always. But we all have our limits. We have that one point where we just can't take it anymore. Although we always see her smile, laugh, being cheerful and playful we don't really know what's going on in her mind and what she's really feeling inside. I think it's because i really really really like her and don't want her to get hurt that makes me feel like i want to protect her although i know i can't. Ok that's enough with my rant lol. Here's a picture of young SoMin with a "tiger" lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Did you guys catch on today's episode, when Somin Unii was asked about how her mother feels about Jong Kook oppa she responded saying: "He is number 1."

What shocked me more is KJK' s response, if you listen carefully and with my limited korean language understanding he said "That is a relieve, really."

My kookmin heart at its max after that. Because during this part KJK had a very serious expression. And that drew me in too.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

Did you guys catch on today's episode, when Somin Unii was asked about how her mother feels about Jong Kook oppa she responded saying: "He is number 1."

What shocked me more is KJK' s response, if you listen carefully and with my limited korean language understanding he said "That is a relieve, really."

My kookmin heart at its max after that. Because during this part KJK had a very serious expression. And that drew me in too.

I think I miss that part... But what I notice is when they're about to introduce the guests, KJK unconsciously following Somin... They're suppose to split 4 members on 1 side...

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
1 hour ago, shamos83 said:

Saw it. And can't contain the joy!! Very much looking forward to the whole ep..

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Bus Part:

1) loveline: somin-jsj (lol)

2) loveline: somin-sechan (kjk serious face or mad)

3)

Somin: My mom thinks of all single men... as a candidate for my spouse.

JSJ: What about Jong Kook?
Somin; She really likes...

(Sechan????): She likes him.

caption: (So Min's mother's favorite is Jong Kook.)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan