[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I can't wait for new running man episode tomorrow. Even though I do think that they are going back to preparing for fan meeting and that kookmin moments would lessen, I would love to see the opening and if they will address the failed matchmaking attempt. Because even though Jong Kook and HaHa knew how it ended they never clarified in the past episode, and i somehow feel that they will not clarify it further, but I can't help but wait. I guess we will have to wait until next time to see if they address the live IG interaction of Kookmin.

I am actually curious about this, HAHA often goes Live on IG and I don't think I saw JK commenting (maybe he did, correct me if I am wrong), I am curious about why he went ahead with taking all of Somin's attention the moment he came in, he was basically making noise, which still sort of lingers in me, I thought he would stop after Somin asked him out for coffee, but nope he stayed longer lol, maybe showing off that they are much closer than her other celeb friends? Also, asking someone out for coffee is often used as a way to ask someone out for date (in an indirect way). Somin was talking about food to eat, but she didn't ask him out to eat food, but rather coffee?? Also, Somin before Jong Kook commented talked about cold noodles she started eating a lot recently, I mean she wasn't introduced to this food on running man, so I wonder when... Just that out of the foods that she is learning how to make she mentions a new recipe she learnt from Jong Kook. I do understand that celebrities are rather private about their "personal life" but lol this was somewhat showing the closeness between Jong Kook oppa and her. Hmm... and after talking about this Jong Kook joins...
Just a live video to be continued and a failed matchmaking to be continued as well... so i am left to wonder alone...and wait until next time.
  • Like 10
  • Love 1

Wasn't online for a few days and got so surprised when i checked ig and found that KookMin interated on ig again. Hmmm there were many KookMin interactions in a week :rolleyes: and their interactions happened not on a show but in real life :kiss_wink:

I found it surprising, interesting and amusing at the same time that Kim Jongkook, a workout addict, took 20+ minutes of his workout time just to watch SoMin ig live and of course he had to leave many comments and tease her. He always trolls her for her poems and yet he asked her to write a poem during her ig live lol (so that you can tease her again Jongkook?) I think Jongkook wanted all her attention and he enjoyed it when he got it. One of SoMin's drama co-star also left several comments and it seems like Jongkook wanted to stop SoMin from interacting with him (oppa got jealous? Lol) cause he then made a lot of comments. He was booing her a few Times (that's a bit childish of him but also cute and funny), asked her to speak in English (although he knows she doesnt speak or understand English. Me thinks he said that so she will start learning English. And who else will be a great English tutor for Somin? Yep, Jongkook oppa lol). He asked her to sing a song (so Jongkook likes to hear her singing. She looked so cute when she was singing). And she had to sing his songs so he would stop teasing her. When she sang the first time he said it wasn't fun but when she sang his songs he immediately approved of her singing lol.

Jaesoek had asked Jongkook twice if Somin was his girlfriend, Jongmin said Jongkook and Somin sound suspicious in the last MUD episode but it didn't stop Jongkook from publicly interacting with Somin and teasing her. Jongkook is a bit reserved so it was amusing for me to see him being chatty and flirty. Soekjin said in the last RM episode that Jongkook has changed these days. His RM friend said that so we were right when we said that Jongkook has changed 

SoMin also said she ate many cold noodles that Jongkook recommended. So it's very clear that they talk a lot outside work or they probably hang out together often too. 

I don't think they're dating yet but i think they're smitten by each other. I think they're taking things slowly. I guess they want to make sure that what they feel for each other is love. Not just a brother-sister or two close friends kind of love but something romantic. 

Let's hope they soon realize that they look so good together and how they complement each other. 

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

Wasn't online for a few days and got so surprised when i checked ig and found that KookMin interated on ig again. Hmmm there were many KookMin interactions in a week :rolleyes: and their interactions happened not on a show but in real life :kiss_wink:

I found it surprising, interesting and amusing at the same time that Kim Jongkook, a workout addict, took 20+ minutes of his workout time just to watch SoMin ig live and of course he had to leave many comments and tease her. He always trolls her for her poems and yet he asked her to write a poem during her ig live lol (so that you can tease her again Jongkook?) I think Jongkook wanted all her attention and he enjoyed it when he got it. One of SoMin's drama co-star also left several comments and it seems like Jongkook wanted to stop SoMin from interacting with him (oppa got jealous? Lol) cause he then made a lot of comments. He was booing her a few Times (that's a bit childish of him but also cute and funny), asked her to speak in English (although he knows she doesnt speak or understand English. Me thinks he said that so she will start learning English. And who else will be a great English tutor for Somin? Yep, Jongkook oppa lol). He asked her to sing a song (so Jongkook likes to hear her singing. She looked so cute when she was singing). And she had to sing his songs so he would stop teasing her. When she sang the first time he said it wasn't fun but when she sang his songs he immediately approved of her singing lol.

Jaesoek had asked Jongkook twice if Somin was his girlfriend, Jongmin said Jongkook and Somin sound suspicious in the last MUD episode but it didn't stop Jongkook from publicly interacting with Somin and teasing her. Jongkook is a bit reserved so it was amusing for me to see him being chatty and flirty. Soekjin said in the last RM episode that Jongkook has changed these days. His RM friend said that so we were right when we said that Jongkook has changed 

SoMin also said she ate many cold noodles that Jongkook recommended. So it's very clear that they talk a lot outside work or they probably hang out together often too. 

I don't think they're dating yet but i think they're smitten by each other. I think they're taking things slowly. I guess they want to make sure that what they feel for each other is love. Not just a brother-sister or two close friends kind of love but something romantic. 

Let's hope they soon realize that they look so good together and how they complement each other. 

the whole ig interaction was so unexpected and precious.

even before kjk joined her live, jsm mentioned kjk twice - first about him and jae suk not liking her potato scones and second about him recommending her cold noodles. when one of the fans commented about kjk appearing on her ig, jsm also repeated that it would be weird for kjk not to leave comments. 

i also noticed that when he started commenting, jsm didn't look surprised like when she found kjs and lks online leaving comments. she started speaking really fast to him like she wanted to tell him a lot of things.  she  also kept going back to talk about kjk's comments even when she was responding to other's questions. someone mentioned jack and she said he must be in czech and then immediately she started laughing about kjk asking him to go exercise. then perhaps as a follow up to the comment from the guy who told her about his GF's  resemblance to her,  some time later, jsm mentioned how all men should tell their GFs and mothers "you are pretty" and "i love you" everyday. immediately she went back to talking about the new comment kjk had left which was "it is no fun". he was trying to hog her attention with childish thumbs downs and retorts, but still she was chiefly responding to him for a long part of that live. after she sang two of his songs, it was cute of her to ask him, " are you satisfied now?"

i haven't seen kjk like this before. he has left comments on haha's ig live, but it would be two or three tongue in cheek ones. this was the first time i have seen him behave like a spoiled child, who wanted all her attention. it is also the first time kjk is interacting for so long with jsm on his ig and that too without the company of any rm members. lks left one comment and that was the only other rm presence on that ig live. lks left, but kjk just hung around past his work out time, teasing her, bugging her till she listened to his requests.

they have become close really fast. the first time, jsm called him out for coffee , kjk wanted lks to come along. but now, he doesn't care that much about having other members with them. on the day of the MUD shoot, when jsm asked kjk about his plans later that day, he appeared willing. on her ig, jsm asked him out for coffee again and from whatever they say and how knowledgeable he seems about her new apartment, it is very plausible they hang out more often these days, perhaps even without other rm members. 

i was also surprised that jsm asked out kjk for coffee knowing there had been articles about their suspicious interactions a few days back. yes, they may just be friends, but they surely don't mind interacting freely in public outside RM despite knowing people are watching. the way they interact being so natural and funny, it is a pity we get only wisps of it on the show. kjk there has to act more reserved with jsm. but on his ig, he is so naughty and free with her.

last episode, after kjk shocked everybody by selling his food and jsm went near him for a bite, if it is the kjk we see on the ig, he would have made her do something to get it from his hand - write a poem or sing, but because of their rm characters and because other members may not approve, he has to act shy and not give it to her.  i wish they would/were allowed to act this free on rm. it would certainly make things more fun and interesting. whenever kjk reacts spontaneously with jsm on the show, like helping her with flogging yjs or wrestling with her, their chemistry is so obvious.

kjk interacting this freely with jsm on her ig may also be to lessen the hate she gets. as jsm noted, after kjk joined her live, more number of fans joined. i also feel after kjk started showing off his friendship with jsm, some of the hate on her has lessened. kjk advising her to learn English and speak on RM may also be him looking out for her. if she connects more with ifans, she will get less hate. yet, the regard he shows for her goes beyond that for a colleague. if it was just for RM's sake, they should have interacted more on RM and not away from it. as kjk is a celeb used to getting hate, i don't think it would bother him beyond a point. what stands out for me from whatever i see is that kjk wants a one-on-one equation with jsm. since the show hasn't given him that opportunity, he is trying to showcase it outside. these days, there are more articles on kookmin interactions coming out and many of them are about their ig interactions. 

another surprising thing i noted on MUD was this: when kjm quizzed kjk about his relationship with jsm, all the MCs, mothers and guest laughed looking kind of nervous and did not comment anything. it looked like they didn't know what to say. i mean they try to set up kjk with almost every woman on that show and they had nothing to say about this? when byul joined for lunch, tony's mom wanted to know more about her. but when it came to jsm, nobody, including kjk's mom said anything. one of the MCs could have mentioned she is kjk's other female colleague on RM since many of the moms may not know her that well. haha, who loves to create love triangles out of thin air, quickly tried to close that topic saying they are really really close. likewise, when jsm attended kjk's concert and was shown interacting with him, no mother or MC had any question about who she was or why she was invited. so i don't know, some of these silences are surprising. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

4 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

another surprising thing i noted on MUD was this: when kjm quizzed kjk about his relationship with jsm, all the MCs, mothers and guest laughed looking kind of nervous and did not comment anything. it looked like they didn't know what to say. i mean they try to set up kjk with almost every woman on that show and they had nothing to say about this? when byul joined for lunch, tony's mom wanted to know more about her. but when it came to jsm, nobody, including kjk's mom said anything. one of the MCs could have mentioned she is kjk's other female colleague on RM since many of the moms may not know her that well. haha, who loves to create love triangles out of thin air, quickly tried to close that topic saying they are really really close. likewise, when jsm attended kjk's concert and was shown interacting with him, no mother or MC had any question about who she was or why she was invited. so i don't know, some of these silences are surprising. 

I actually found that odd as well, often they do take time to introduce the person in question and the Mom's often seem like they don't know most of the people who appear and ask who is this? how are they related? But for Somin all the Mom's seemed to know her. When Somin came to KJK's concert I think I heard JK's mom say "It is Somin" when it Somin's turn to dance. Yeah I agree, the mom's seemed rather quiet on this segment and were just all smiles, even JK's mom didn't comment when soo hong's mom said, "He likes her, he must be interested in her." She just nodded and smiled. The other weird thing is also the MC's didn't clarify the relationship between KJK and Somin, the moment he called her. On this same broadcast, when a someone showed up the MC's would clarify how they were related to the son. But for Somin, it seemed as though they already knew how they were related. I don't know but I feel as though in this show they really never want to clarify the relationship between Somin and JK. When JK was asked about his ideal type by his friends Somin wasn't included, when Somin came to KJK's concert Somin's reaction was zoomed in...and now when Somin was called up on the show they ended that conversation with Somin as a love triangle between KJK and KJM... I am also surprised...

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

That Somin responded so well to his silly teasing comments says just as much about her feelings for him I think LOL. Honestly, comments like "Booo, speak in English", "this is boring" aren't that witty or funny but it had her giggling everytime ㅋㅋㅋ. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

7 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

the whole ig interaction was so unexpected and precious.

even before kjk joined her live, jsm mentioned kjk twice - first about him and jae suk not liking her potato scones and second about him recommending her cold noodles. when one of the fans commented about kjk appearing on her ig, jsm also repeated that it would be weird for kjk not to leave comments. 

i also noticed that when he started commenting, jsm didn't look surprised like when she found kjs and lks online leaving comments. she started speaking really fast to him like she wanted to tell him a lot of things.  she  also kept going back to talk about kjk's comments even when she was responding to other's questions. someone mentioned jack and she said he must be in czech and then immediately she started laughing about kjk asking him to go exercise. then perhaps as a follow up to the comment from the guy who told her about his GF's  resemblance to her,  some time later, jsm mentioned how all men should tell their GFs and mothers "you are pretty" and "i love you" everyday. immediately she went back to talking about the new comment kjk had left which was "it is no fun". he was trying to hog her attention with childish thumbs downs and retorts, but still she was chiefly responding to him for a long part of that live. after she sang two of his songs, it was cute of her to ask him, " are you satisfied now?"

i haven't seen kjk like this before. he has left comments on haha's ig live, but it would be two or three tongue in cheek ones. this was the first time i have seen him behave like a spoiled child, who wanted all her attention. it is also the first time kjk is interacting for so long with jsm on his ig and that too without the company of any rm members. lks left one comment and that was the only other rm presence on that ig live. lks left, but kjk just hung around past his work out time, teasing her, bugging her till she listened to his requests.

they have become close really fast. the first time, jsm called him out for coffee , kjk wanted lks to come along. but now, he doesn't care that much about having other members with them. on the day of the MUD shoot, when jsm asked kjk about his plans later that day, he appeared willing. on her ig, jsm asked him out for coffee again and from whatever they say and how knowledgeable he seems about her new apartment, it is very plausible they hang out more often these days, perhaps even without other rm members. 

i was also surprised that jsm asked out kjk for coffee knowing there had been articles about their suspicious interactions a few days back. yes, they may just be friends, but they surely don't mind interacting freely in public outside RM despite knowing people are watching. the way they interact being so natural and funny, it is a pity we get only wisps of it on the show. kjk there has to act more reserved with jsm. but on his ig, he is so naughty and free with her.

last episode, after kjk shocked everybody by selling his food and jsm went near him for a bite, if it is the kjk we see on the ig, he would have made her do something to get it from his hand - write a poem or sing, but because of their rm characters and because other members may not approve, he has to act shy and not give it to her.  i wish they would/were allowed to act this free on rm. it would certainly make things more fun and interesting. whenever kjk reacts spontaneously with jsm on the show, like helping her with flogging yjs or wrestling with her, their chemistry is so obvious.

kjk interacting this freely with jsm on her ig may also be to lessen the hate she gets. as jsm noted, after kjk joined her live, more number of fans joined. i also feel after kjk started showing off his friendship with jsm, some of the hate on her has lessened. kjk advising her to learn English and speak on RM may also be him looking out for her. if she connects more with ifans, she will get less hate. yet, the regard he shows for her goes beyond that for a colleague. if it was just for RM's sake, they should have interacted more on RM and not away from it. as kjk is a celeb used to getting hate, i don't think it would bother him beyond a point. what stands out for me from whatever i see is that kjk wants a one-on-one equation with jsm. since the show hasn't given him that opportunity, he is trying to showcase it outside. these days, there are more articles on kookmin interactions coming out and many of them are about their ig interactions. 

Yeah i noticed it too. Especially Jongkook's mother. She was laughing but looked so nervous. And the MCs and other mothers didn't even ask Jongkook's mother if Somin and Jongkook were that close after Haha said they get along very well. Like the MCs and mothers already knew that they are very close. 

And also don't you all find it weird that JaeSuk and Jongkook wanted to set SoMin up with a guy on their own show? JaeSuk wanted to set SoMin up with Saeho and Jongkook introduced Jongmin to SoMin (although Somin and Jongmin had met before on a show). JaeSuk and Jongkook knew the guy each of them chose for Somin is not her type so why would they even want to set her up with the guy? 

And from that MUD episode, when Jongkook asked SoMin what she was doing and she answered that she was eating, he then asked her "with whom?" He didn't ask her where she was. It looked like he knew she wasn't at home. Cause when she said she was eating, my thought was she was eating at home and that mean she probably was eating alone. When he asked her whom she was eating with, he sounded like  boyfriend who wanted to check on his girlfriend lol

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

Oh yaa let me add more info. Since ive been watch MUD from ep 1 till now. The MCs especially Dongyup like to tease the guest or "MUD'son" if there is slightly about possibilities romance. So for "usually Dongyup"  that at the end of KJK-KJM part. He would react or make it bigger issue to make that "scandal issue XD" example : he would ask JK's mom about it and drag more the conversation about it. But it was none of it happen. Kinda odd for me lol. Its Dongyup guys the MC of p*rvert stuff XD and romance/like to make scandal issue. 

Add on my personal experience.

U know i frequently wear my outfit simple - i noticed that my tshirt almost all black color.. so then my "spring moment" came to me.. i had on crush with someone. So for that reason. I wanna dress up myself looking more good than my usual style. I wore my clothes brighter color than black....  reason--- because i fall in love or had crush with that person XD 

idk why KJK lately wore bright color than his black clothes. Two possibilites 

1. Cause he's seeing someone or on crush with that person 

2. Or just like HAHA said - when u get older ; u starting to change ur clothes color and wear bright color XD

• Like 3
  • Insightful 5

14 hours ago, Laijan said:

It would be great if THEY invited JSM to the MUD program. If you see it made a lot of noise, maybe!!! B)

Would love that, maybe, they should do that lunch that Somin agreed to. Where HAHA and KJK also join. That Lunch would be the most ridiculous. Since there was noise when Somin joined MUD, I am thinking the MUD producers would most likely follow up that phone call that was left open ended. 

• Like 4

I'm back to this shipping things... I had only ship 1 celebrity couple and it destroyed in less than 6 months...If you guys know what I have on them (behind the scene picture, award show fancam), you guys will think that they were dating.. :pensive:

I like KookMin ship but I don't want to have my hopes high... At this time, I just want to enjoy their moments as much as possible.. I don't know when this program will stop running, I don't know what is their relationship behind the cam... And I don't want to think too much about that.... But I have this thought... SJH said in one moment that KJK is hard to get close with because he don't drink (alcohol)... Koreans usually get closer by drinking together... But JSM asking KJK for a coffee together instead of soju or beer... That was smart I think... :grin:

I hope they can show more natural chemistry on cam and on SNS...

Don't get your hopes too high, just enjoy their moment while it last...

P.S : Pardon my grammar... English is not my native language...

• Like 10

this was posted on may 23 and byul says it is yesterday's. byul and haha are wearing the same clothes they wore for the mud shoot and she says they dated the whole day as part of a work schedule. 

if so, we don't get to see any discussion of that in the next RM episode shot on may 27 which is the practice dance. however,  if kookmin's mini-celebrations after dancing together are anything to go by, it seems like kjk trying to set up jsm with kjm has only helped to bring kookmin closer. also, talk about kjk being crafty. many of us suspect that kjk messed up the last step which was a very simple step to dance with jsm.

it is in the episode shot on june 17 that kjk talks about setting up jsm with kjm, right before the mud episode is to air. so many of the things they do as part of the show have to be seen in context. these are not 'natural' because this discussion which looks 'natural' happens almost a month after the day of the shoot. it means the cast may talk about certain things they have shot for/already know about only when the time is right.

the other thought that hit me recently is whether their contracts prevent them from doing certain things they want on the show.  after all, last year the RM script writer called kjk the rule destroyer and jsm as the rule breaker. since RM and MUD are both SBS shows, my guess is that there has to be a match between what is going on in one show and what is going on in the other. so unless the RM team is in a stage where they are okay with highlighting kookmin interactions, perhaps kjk can't go about it directly on MUD. hence perhaps the jsm blind date set up which is something that goes along with her RM character. 

from what i can see, whenever kookmin have been discussed on RM, it has mostly been the result of their offscreen interactions. it was after jsm called out kjk for coffee that there was a brief cast discussion about them getting close. it was after jsm attended kjk's concert with her parents that there was the son-in-law discussion. kjk's comments on jsm's posts were then suddenly brought up as part of the discussion. after that, kookmin have been rarely discussed on the show though they have been getting closer and closer if haha's words are anything to go by. so i have never seen RM as consciously trying to highlight kookmin interactions to set up something like it has done with spartace and kwangmin. even when kookmin are discussed as a possibility with random statements like 'is she your gf', there is no follow up unlike with the lovelines on the show. wonder if that will change in the future.

so instead of seeing their ig interactions as proof of them just being friends, perhaps it is their way of showing their closeness which cannot be shown on RM for whatever reasons. kookmin if it was all platonic could have been another kwangmong. nothing to hide, so show it for what it is. however, with kookmin, there is always more to their interactions than being siblings which is why i feel the RM PDs and editors are so cautious with them. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 4

12 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

i wonder if this was part of RM shoot or if they went out for lunch after dance practice. when i saw the fancam, at first i thought they were wearing clothes from the opening. however, kjk is wearing a mask which i haven't seen him wear during RM shoot. also, it is rare to see the cast having mission lunch in good clothes since the missions may involve anything. they also have other people with them which could be the dancers and i don't see the vjs and the PDs. one week back, there were fan-taken photos of some of the other cast but kjk, jsm and someone else were missing. this time, lks and sjh are missing.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4