Jang Ki Yong ✿ 장기용 ✿ 張基龍

Jang Ki Yong seems to get along with most of his co star. I feel, he is someone easy to work with on set. Hyrie was right he give an old guy vibe lol.

He will probably go to army after being done with Now we are breaking up.

I would like to see him working with Im soo Hyang one day.

I think topic about celeb who are more active are the one who are more popular in Korea and more active on SNS. I follow 2 actress and 1 topic has been closed while the actress is still active, and the other one, the topic is just inactive or almost while the actress is active too.

• Like 1

@mademoisellesia thanks for updating his profile and creating this thread! I'm still surprise most of his fans are not aware of this thread of him here. Hopefully more fans would gather and discuss about this actor here in this thread. 

@Pitchoum I wonder why his agency hasn't release anything about his enlistment. Maybe he wants to go quietly but I already feel sad knowing he'd be gone for two years.

JKY proved us right. Seeing him in this video juggling his modeling stint plus studying the script for his drama back then and admitting it was so tough; but he wished to show us a better acting in the future. Your hard work has paid off JKY :bawling:

And him here talking about how he was scolded by the director with a smiley face lol

https://youtu.be/FjlNMABYGV4

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Heedong said:

@mademoisellesia thanks for updating his profile and creating this thread! I'm still surprise most of his fans are not aware of this thread of him here. Hopefully more fans would gather and discuss about this actor here in this thread.

The thread was lively after Search:WWW for a while and then it went quiet. Maybe it's because he disappeared from the silver screen for almost a year filming Gumiho that's why fans have nothing to discuss about.

Are you all a new fan of his because of Gumiho? If yes, have you seen him with Choi Woo Shik in the web drama below? It's a really funny comedy. Worth checking out. Click on the link below to watch on YouTube.

2017 | The Boy Next Door

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

The thread was lively after Search:WWW for a while and then it went quiet. Maybe it's because he disappeared from the silver screen for almost a year filming Gumiho that's why fans have nothing to discuss about.

Are you all a new fan of his because of Gumiho? If yes, have you seen him with Choi Woo Shik in the web drama below? It's a really funny comedy. Worth checking out. Click on the link below to watch on YouTube.

2017 | The Boy Next Door

I already saw him years ago in WWW, but did not really pay attention. Same with Im Soo Hyang and Hwang Jung Eum. I watched their drama, but it is only recently, I looked into their SNS. Especially Insta. I am watching more dramas recently too.

@mademoisellesia yes most of us here came after watching My Roommate is a Gumiho. I figured his 2020 drama wasn't well received thus he didn't gain more popularity and additional fans.

I've watched that web drama of JKY with Wooshik and I must say, he is not afraid to try different roles. A versatile actor indeed :D

Cute Kiyong appearing at the back lol

• Blob 2

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

We want to read your gossip!

:evilelmo:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Wiggle 1

Im glad that Kiyong at least has an ex-gf that was publicly announced though it was a breakup after that, by his mgt team, YG...  (i dont think YG approved public relationship as it might tarnish their artist's potential fans/investment to them... see Kiyong's friends, LSK and NJH' relationship.. sigh.... behind the scenes, ok but not publicly)... esp since Kiyong is getting popular after Come and Huge me.

Ive seen comments that seemed to indicate that he might be gay due to his soft mamnerism but at least we know he is straight:D:lol:.... his Amazing Saturday gig was cute so too his interviews were he looked somewhat clueless but serious (sweet and sour) and being careful with what he said...:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@realistic2280a JKY even deleted/archived those vacations photos in Thailand with his ex gf. So when he also deleted that photo of ocean view in Busan once news about him dating a gymnast circulated, I had doubts. His management would clearly deny about it because that time, MRIAG was still fresh, it would affect the drama and if you look back, Hyeri also didn't have a statement if he broke up with her bf, they just went out dating without disguise, thus that photo of Hyeri on a dinner with her real bf was revealed. Haha

I can see JKY being extra careful from now on since he's getting popular these days, what more when his new drama will start airing. 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1