6 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Additional Photos of Ki Yong's birthday via his brother's IG

Reveal hidden contents

006xRwhGly1ghjv31ygijj30u011in3v.jpg

He seems to take 'making a wish' business very seriously :love: It's endearing 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

[Instagram] 2020.08.11 Jang Ki Yong's IG Update

What's with the update all of the sudden... hmmmm...

Why? Do you think some bigger news are on the way?

8 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Only because the actors his age have gone to the army and he said he should be next so feels like he's giving fan service more now. But yeah no news on that yet and no more casting news too.

Very possible I suppose. With regards to that drama 간 떨어지는 동거 the role in which he's be offered. I've become quite a fan of that webtoon and I am checking the news on it everyday, but heard nothing. I mean not just about JKY, but also about Lee Hye Ri or any other potential casting. So I think the lack of news on that could be related to delays connected to that particular project rather than JKY. 

Of course my Korean is pretty basic and most of the news I am reading are in English, so it could be that something has been said, but I don't know about it. 

20 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@MVM All still in talks for that webtoon. And it's supposedly end of the year with tvN... will he be available then? He can be summoned literally any day any time especially now that his birthday has passed.

I'm going to be honest, I have zero clue how the whole enlistment thing works in Korea. However, surely the casting agents must be aware of the process. I am surprised they have made an offer if there is no way for him to postpone his army service :blink:

21 minutes ago, MVM said:

I'm going to be honest, I have zero clue how the whole enlistment thing works in Korea. However, surely the casting agents must be aware of the process. I am surprised they have made an offer if there is no way for him to postpone his army service :blink:

It's complicated. I don't know the full process. As far as I know, if the actor received notice to enlist there is no negotiation because that's what happened to Yoon Do Joon (news on it). He was still filming and he had to go. However with the COVID-19, maybe there are changes plus we don't know whether there is any medical condition that could exempt JKY from enlistment.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

It's complicated. I don't know the full process. As far as I know, if the actor received notice to enlist there is no negotiation because that's what happened to Yoon Do Joon (news on it). He was still filming and he had to go. However with the COVID-19, maybe there are changes plus we don't know whether there is any medical condition that could exempt JKY from enlistment.

OMG they should have at least let YDJ finish the current project. Thank you for clarifying. 

Well JKY himself said he'd be enlisting soon, so I don't think he has any medical conditions that would exempt him, at least not that he is aware of.

As you have said there could be some info that they are aware of, but we might not know related to enlistment delays. I suppose the only thing we can do is wait... 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...