Jang Ki Yong ✿ 장기용 ✿ 張基龍

@syahirannsyakirann yes maybe he's busy catching up with his family and closest friends. It seems that every year he would always have a party, so for sure he is also having one right now.

Sorry I forgot what happened to him in My Mister haha, I should rewatch it soon! But he was more of a supporting role back then so his scenes are minimal and the story wasn't really focused on him. 

I think his early modeling stints not only in Korea but overseas has helped him with his English skills. JKY has everything lol but what I love the most is his deep voice too :D

Okay why I feel like crying...

• Love 1

@Heedong It's okay, I'm aware that he's the supporting role in My mister and on top of that as an antagonist, huhu.. but he received award for his acting in My mister which proved that he worked hard for any role given to him. After knowing him through his fans, I can see that he's a humble person who wants to lead a normal life at the end of the day. And he has consistent answers whenever being asked the same questions most of the time.:love: That makes me loves him, hihi..

Yup, his deep voice is sexy.:heart2beat:

• Blob 1

@syahirannsyakirann did you see what jankiyon posted? He said he wanted to be a dad and live in the countryside. His greatest goal from the beginning until now. He is such a consistent guy!

:crymeme:

After knowing that side of JKY, I declare that I will support him for as long as I can. I stan the right actor and I'm very proud to be his fan!

• Blob 1

@Heedong Yes!!! I read jankiyon post about his future planning, huhu.. that's what I meant, he wants to lead a normal life after working hard and he wanted to show to his children what he has achieved. He had said his planning from the earlier stage until he is well known now. This handsome guy is a family oriented person :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, Heedong said:

After knowing that side of JKY, I declare that I will support him for as long as I can. I stan the right actor and I'm very proud to be his fan!

Me too dear! Proud of him and will always support him.:love:

• Love 1

@Heedong   The one in the Blue suit should be Jank Ki Yong. The height match more than the one in front of SHK and the hair from behind seems to be him too. Plus, he was taken with the blue suit earlier the same day. The one in front of SHK has a white vest with a Nike logo and seems shorter. It is possible the person with the same clothes as Ki Yong in his IG post is someone else someone from the production.

• Like 1

@Pitchoum I thought NWABU will not be picked by any streaming site, viu is a bit hard to navigate tho. 

From the title itself, I think its only common that they should follow a sad ending. Can't wait for what JKY has in store for us on this drama

@Heedong  I posted earlier this week about Viu buying the licence for NWABU to diffuse it in Asia country. I think they bought it until 2031 something like that. After I do not know this plateform. Seems a huge deal.

May be an ending like When I was the Most Beautiful, when each character end alone. We know there is a scene at a Police station the episode before.