Jang Ki Yong ✿ 장기용 ✿ 張基龍

Whoa~ I thought JKY would be too busy to notice that Search WWW has recently been added and is trending on netflix! He didn't even promote anything about Sweet and Sour back then lol

Now time to rewatch Park Morgan and swoon over him again :highonflowers:

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

I like how JKY is updating more often these days. I wonder if YG will upload more photos or a making video of his Calvin Klein ad.

His birthday is coming up, it would be better if he has no schedule by then so he can at least celebrate with his loved ones. 

If I am in Korea right now, I would probably visit one of his bday ads lol

@Heedong.. that's before he did MRIAG? If he is to choose between MRIAG and Search, i wonder what would he choose? Hehe:lol:

In Search, the male leads can be considered to be secondary to the three strong female lead cast... for MRIAG, he is the obvious main lead...

Sigh.. his birthday is tomorrow... and 2 weeks later...enlistment..i hope fans wouldnt forget him after 18 months

• Like 2

@realistic2280a yes that was 2019 when he said that. I was hoping for more interviews of JKY after MRIAG but we only got one. Its good to know the thoughts of actors upon completion of dramas that they participated in.

If he will still choose Park Morgan over Shin Woo Yeo then that's okay, cause acting as a gumiho made him go on a diet and we all know JKY is a food lover haha

I'm sure he won't be forgotten chingu @realistic2280a :heart:

• Blob 1

@HeedongI've watched Search: WWW, I've always wanted to watch it as it is a woman centered drama but never got the time to do so, however, after watching JKY in MRIAG, I immediately decided to watch it   :heart: I cannot get myself to watch My Ajusshi although I know JKY did really well in portraying the merciless thug. The one drama that I am keen to watch is Kill It as it was directed by the same director who directed MRIAG. Born Again is also on my list of drama to watch but there seem to be a lot of bad reviews for the drama, hmmm...Anywho, I'm looking forward to watching NWABU just because it is his last work before his enlistment huhu...I'm also waiting for his bday post, hope he manage to squeeze some time for himself to enjoy the day  :heart:

• Blob 2

@amy_souma My Mister is an emotional but good drama, JKY did a great job on beating IU in there but ofcourse its just acting :D

Kiyong looks amazing doing action scenes in Kill It, no wonder his fight scene with the Maegu in MRIAG was portrayed well too because he has great synergy with the director.

He did all the stunts in Kill It btw, and him speaking english in that drama was just so hot!

I finished Born Again and I can say that JKY's acting skill is superb. They just had a bad script :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I miss kiyong so much, it seems that he's so busy even during his birthday or maybe he's celebrating his birthday quietly with his family now, I prefer the later.

He's more comfortable to do dark genre because he's not romantic (according to him?:sweat_smile:

@Heedong Agree! I'm fascinated with his english pronunciation, plus with his deep nice voice..arggh

I haven't watched my mister anyway,what happened to him in the last episode?

• Like 1