Jang Ki Yong ✿ 장기용 ✿ 張基龍

@Heedong... she is in the headlines now while SJK is no longer active :lol::ph34r:

I honestly think the NWABU producers or whoever it is, is just riding on JKY's popularity now, hence linking his name to their new drama...

Given that SHK's star power is big - undisputed - though i still dont really find her pretty enough? (Maybe its her hair, maybe its her round face, i dont know) - with other notable entertainment friends sending support to her... i do wonder, do their agency force them to do that, or are they really good friends.... i mean, i still feel sad to see YIA choose SHK over SJK since they were in SKKS but yeah, that's life...

He is enlisting very soon after his birthday... and the rush to complete his new drama... no wonder he has lost weight... 

• Like 1

@realistic2280a He is so much better with some weight on but he has to film a back to back drama so that's understandable.

Even if his place of enlistment is confidential, I'm sure there will be photos of him on the 23rd that will be released by the media. I will be emotional then, also if he post a goodbye letter on his IG.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

So Kiyong got an offer for The Glory too? I wonder why, since SHK will be casting in the glory too. Does their agency have good relation with each other?

On the other note, I'm actually proud with kiyong as an uprising star, he's one of the busiest actors and able to overcome criticism for any dramas that he acted before, yes, he's a versatile actor, from dark, comedy to romance and he seems comfortable most with dark dramas. As for comedy, I trust he's able to act too as he himself loves to make jokes.

• Like 1

@Heedong Yup! And keep saying that he regretted to way he treated Daeun, he said if he can turn back the time, hihi.. thinking of it, kiyong has tried different characters during short period of time, he's Euroshin in MRIAG and Jang Hyuk whom losing his love. 

Oh, I miss this guy, hoping that he'll post something in IG this week.:kiss_wink:

• Like 1

It is only my opinion, but, I do think JKY and SHK have a good relationship.  I am not saying they are BFF lol. But I think JKY is easy to work with and he seems enjoying filming with actress who are a bit older than him. SKH seems a really good person. She might have posted because of his enlishment, because the announce between it and her post look like that. He picture with him look more "intimate'' than the one she posted with PBG, which was them filming a a scene. We never know what the explaination behind a picture. She deleted a lot of picture, but she did not post wih her others co-star from her previous drama/movies. She seems relly someone secret etc. I do not really feel it was to promot the show, because they are not done. It might due more to JKY 's enlishment. Plus, it is soon his birthday. He will celebrate it on set too.

About The Glory, without his enlishment may be he would have choose this one, instead of NWABU. May be he really wanted to work with her, like some actors.

As for YIA , we do not know really what happen between SHK and SJK. The relationship between PBG and SJK changed too after the divorce.

• Like 1

@Heedong I couldn't watch the whole episodes of Born Again since I feel most of the scenes were doing injustice towards Kiyong and making him being hated as a ML. And I read Born Again thread too, it was so discouraging but it's unfair as all actors were at that time doing their own best despite the critics. Anyway, I've also found positive reviews and some people appreciate this drama though may be just a few of them. This is one of the dramas that create fan wars between the leads, it looks like that at least to me, but when I watched their bts, I felt that we're not matured enough to hate either one of them as they're in good terms in real life, and kiyong, you will know how he behaves off screen with his non stop smiling and happy face..and for Born Again I just love the OSTs.

@Pitchoum I do agree about your opinion about SHK. I was once kind of dislikes her as I've received many negative input, but previously I've known few of her matured fans and understand why they love her so much. I'm not saying that I've followed her now, hihi..but I have my respect towards kiyong co-stars since I'm supporting him. She may not posted most of her co stars before as she's married previously and may want to take care of her relationship. But now, since she's single and first drama after her divorce, she may feel comfortable to post the photo which is black and white. 

For kiyong new drama, I hope I will be satisfied with his screen time and believe that the production has planned properly since they are already know kiyong's schedules.

• Like 1

@syahirannsyakirann I was also stalking BA thread awhile ago. LSH became the viewer's favorite and I pity JKY because he has done a good job as well. I was really amazed when the bts showed that the casts really dived in that reservoir during the night and I'm pretty sure it was so cold! Not to mention, the first episode where they had to film on top of a snowy mountain. They endured a lot during filming but sadly the script wasn't that good. 

JKY even said he feels sorry for his character being desperate and all. Poor him :tears:

• Like 1

@Heedong That's another reason to love him as an actor when he wanted to try different type of characters, if I follow LSH, I might be preferring him too, he's also handsome with deep voice, but we have our own preferences, and in my case it goes to kiyong, have to admit that MRIAG character is too strong that made me following him on other dramas, and start to learn more about him. 

I hope he'll gain more recognition after his MS and I hope I'm still loyal towards him,hihi..:sweat_smile:

• Like 1

@syahirannsyakirann : Negative comments bother me. Ppl have to accept we do not like every artist. It is why usually I do not comment on someone I do not really like. For exemple I am not fond of Hyeri, but it is a personal taste. On My roomate is a gumiho, I prefered to say nothing negative about her, because I know many people like her and JKY. Fighting with people are not healthy lol . I do not watch everything SHK did, and I do not define me as her fan. I like some stuff she did like for other actors. I read recently about her life. It was not an easy one. I think there is a reason why actors wants to work wither her. JKY could have turn down both project because of his enlishment ( I know there is the paycheck too, so you cannot refuse everything lol). But he did not and accept one by knowing he would not be able to promot it. 

The picture she posted about them, I do not think the camera was on, I  mean they were not filming. I feel like they were just talking and waiting to film. I might be wrong. I do not know she feel really confortable to post it because we only see their back. We can see her smiling. 

As for the drama, seems that SHK and JKY are the lead even if it is about 4 couple. I do not know if he would have accepted something where he does not lead the screentime with his femal co star.

• Like 1

@Pitchoum I hold the same principle too, if I don't like certain actors or dramas, I just stopped myself from watching them and proceed with one that interests me because I understand their hardship when filming, with not enough sleep and lost weight, it's their choice since they're actors but we have to appreciate their work or if can't, just leave them.

Right now, I love to see kiyong bts to see his interactions, I understand why he made it to be happy atmosphere so they that they won't feel stress out and tired during the shooting. He's interest in making 'Dad jokes' is understandable, hihi..