[Drama 2019] Shady Mom in Law, 수상한 장모

0ly40

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/5/2019 at 10:04 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@chococarmela I always wanted Jenny with Eunseok. I thought that despite black rose's abusing ES, there was still hope for them. The 20 episodes left are long, the writer will just use them to give Jenny hard time. This is unfair.

MS's one-sided love was OK, as long as he is helping Jenny, but I don't want them together. I just hoped she didn't despise him. Now things are not OK

I actually wished there was someone else for Eunseok than Jenny.  From the start, I found her too lame and like too deep in lala land for my liking!  But now Eunseok is a lot like Jenny - he is slowly but surely losing his spine.  so yah, let them stay together.

for MS, I always wondered if he wanted Jenny or he wanted the excuse being with her could give him - calling blackie 'mommy' and being by blackie's side.  I have never liked him esp from the moment I knew that he kept who Jenny really is from her real family.  Every time I see the biological Mom and sister feel so sad and guilty, I just hate that guy more and more.  

On 10/4/2019 at 9:36 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I have been liking Youngman lately :D

The snoring wife fits him lol

I thought the drama was coming to an end.  Suddenly YM and mommy changed their tune and started to show more consideration for Eunseok.  YM saying he should break up with this bimbo before he goes on a blind date with the doctor and I went 'what?!".  Why couldn't he think like this when he was married to a beautiful, loving woman.  

Was surprised that there are still a number of episodes to go.  He's changing 'too early!'.  

On 10/7/2019 at 11:51 AM, O said:

for MS, I always wondered if he wanted Jenny or he wanted the excuse being with her could give him - calling blackie 'mommy' and being by blackie's side.  I have never liked him esp from the moment I knew that he kept who Jenny really is from her real family.  Every time I see the biological Mom and sister feel so sad and guilty, I just hate that guy more and more

At the beginning I thought he was worried about Jenny's shock from finding her family suddenly but now, he has no excuse. Why is he hiding the truth?  

kekeke... the family dance was rather amusing.

jenny is struggling with processing everything and wondering what to do.

9 hours ago, msmy said:

MS is shocked and fixated on her, so KI excuses herself knowing how MS always acts around Jenny. 

found kyung in's reaction rather hilarious in how she expressed her irritation.

does anyone know how many episodes there are? is it 120 or 150? we are at ep 99 and am wondering whether this will be wrapped up quickly now that jenny knows or there will be some long separation with eun seok and other  drama...

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... the family dance was rather amusing.

jenny is struggling with processing everything and wondering what to do.

found kyung in's reaction rather hilarious in how she expressed her irritation.

does anyone know how many episodes there are? is it 120 or 150? we are at ep 99 and am wondering whether this will be wrapped up quickly now that jenny knows or there will be some long separation with eun seok and other  drama...

It is schedule to end on 11/8 which currently makes it 123 episodes. I honestly don't know how they are going to fill the time. Unless, they are planning a redemption arc for Shady. Interesting how they will do it if planned. I have kind of given up on this drama. Other than the good looking women, I find no compulsion to make an effort to watch.

Honestly, I am waiting on the next one after this one. "Wanna taste?" I'm excited about the cast for that one. 

2 hours ago, O said:

he is slowly but surely losing his spine.  so yah, let them stay together.

But Jenny is fighting back now... ES is just an idiot.

34 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I honestly don't know how they are going to fill the time. Unless, they are planning a redemption arc for Shady. Interesting how they will do it if planned. I have kind of given up on this drama.

Same... right now I'm watching Two Mothers and that's a 2014 drama... I'm *that* bored.

I really disliked this episode. The "zumba" session was awkward and stupid and I hated it. I know it was put there to lighten up the ep and for comedy, but watching them dance was embarrassing. Then MS in a trance, staring at Jenny in the bar, it made me sick. Enough already. If he's so concerned, he'd tell her Shady isn't her mum. But I'm sure he'll focus on the Black Rose stuff and ignore the fact he could put Jenny out of her misery and pain by exposing the whole truth. At least ES and DJ are getting somewhere with their investigation and putting the pieces together in regard to Deputy Pockmark. I did enjoy ES walking out on Shady when she wanted to verbally assault him again. Aunt calling out Shady for being an abusive leech was also fun to watch. But I'm not looking forward to watching Jenny pull away from her husband and hurt him, all while having MS by her side, with their sad soundtrack playing. I knew it was coming, but it's frustrating to watch. 

I can't really see a redemption arc happening for Shady. She has no remorse and is still running about trying to exert her dominance over people and manipulate them. I'm glad that doctor basically told her to pull her head in. 

I still can't tell if MS is going to be the hero or the goat, because he's acting like a jerk.  He'd rather see his ex-"girlfriend" in a drunken stupor, on her way to becoming an alcoholic, than spit out the truth.  ES finally gets MS to answer Jenny's phone and tell where she is, so ES is not happy about the situation.  Something's gotta give.... fast!!<_<

Gangster Bro tells shady Mom that she needs to leave the country after Mom says Jenny is figuring it all out.  She says that she cannot leave without Jenny, and Bro doesn't get that since he says she abandoned her own son.  Then it goes into some suggested "pity party" that Mom is so attached to Jenny that she is her life, and she could serve 100 years in prison as long as Jenny was still there.  OH.. PULEESE!! :tounge_xd:  Jenny didn't pick up on MS's hint that it was never reported that the Black Rose had a daughter, so maybe she's not even her daughter.  Yeah,  Jenny slapping MS in the preview is justified, and it sounds like he still thinks he has a chance to marry her.  This is getting to be a drag to try and fill up the last episodes.

@msmy I thought from the preview that MS was going to try and shake Jenny’s memory by playing bad guy and trying to split her and ES up, and that it wasn’t serious but only to get her head working? I know it doesn’t make sense, but it’s a daily drama.

1 hour ago, msmy said:

Then it goes into some suggested "pity party" that Mom is so attached to Jenny that she is her life, and she could serve 100 years in prison as long as Jenny was still there.

shady mom is attached to Jenny in a sick relationship. She is used to having her by her side. Somehow she considers her her possession. 

Hold on, MS is turning evil again? This is getting ridiculous... Jenny was right to slap him in the preview.

And Jenny seeing like that, drunk and so depressed, hurt me. She needs real help, but that doesn't exist in dramas.

Shady mom is becoming more and more hateful in every episode.

In tomorrow's episode, a lot is gonna happen!

Pajama mystery solved.... that was a dream sequence where Jenny came and berated MS so badly that he woke up in a cold sweat.  Good for her and I hope his guilt is killing him.  Jenny left the recording of the last session for her mother to hear.  Shady Mom is shook.

Aunt has to berate Jenny at the memorial service and had all the food there for Jenny to prepare.  Preview shows Jenny in tears at the service, no doubt with a heavy heart and feeling guilt about how her mother took the life of ES's Dad.

Archived