[Drama 2019] Shady Mom in Law, 수상한 장모

0ly40

no more SBS drama for me. I came here to escape from A place in the sun, because I was crying all the time for Gwanjil, till my heart was so broken.

Now it is the other way round, watching A place in the sun would have been better. The dragging of this drama was really too much. I was trying to keep on watching somehow, but really too many unnecessary details. 

I was expecting shady mom to have a life sentence <_<

7 years only for a murderer is the most illogical thing I ever heard of

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

no more SBS drama for me. I came here to escape from A place in the sun, because I was crying all the time for Gwanjil, till my heart was so broken.

Now it is the other way round, watching A place in the sun would have been better. The dragging of this drama was really too much. I was trying to keep on watching somehow, but really too many unnecessary details. 

I was expecting shady mom to have a life sentence <_<

7 years only for a murderer is the most illogical thing I ever heard of

Yeah been alot of disappointments lately.

I have no idea where they love where this drama they where crazy about each other for the longest.It made no sense at all.

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

That show was ok the leads atleast express their love quite often to each other.

Kangnam Scandal sucked in every way possible..I love the lead actress from Happy Sisters, though. I'll give it 30 episodes being a daily. If it does not work out, oh well. 

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Sherlock on a rock with a halo cracked me up. I was disappointed, though, that they wrote him off. He would have been the perfect bf for Eun Ji and provided the "exuberant effusive male/female relationship" trope this drama sorely lacked. I suspect they really had time constraints with all the various threads and didn't want to complicate it further. Same reason why Man Soo and Kyung In didn't go beyond their professional relationship.

5 hours ago, Jonah Kyle said:

Sherlock on a rock with a halo cracked me up. I was disappointed, though, that they wrote him off. He would have been the perfect bf for Eun Ji and provided the "exuberant effusive male/female relationship" trope this drama sorely lacked. I suspect they really had time constraints with all the various threads and didn't want to complicate it further. Same reason why Man Soo and Kyung In didn't go beyond their professional relationship.

yea, it was kind of disappointing because we had a real boring romance with eun seok and jenny. after dong joo and song ah got married, we got zilch there. so it would have been nice with eun ji-sherlock and man soo-kyung in combination because it had real sparks and was actually kind of entertaining. not sure why the writer dropped the ball there. would agree with @rolisrntex that the actors for the most part did a good job but the writing was uneven and so the drama was kind of middling.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

By the way what daily drama are you watching now 

I started Unasked family.  It is good, and I think the ending will be happy.

I am still watching Sea of a woman each day. Choi Sungjae breaks my heart again :( I am in ep 56, I watch only one episode each day

I like Liver or Die, but missed many episodes, it has Choi Sungjae again, I will watch it later, because I like it very much. 

I will not watch SBS again

I am not interested in women villains, so I won't watch Graceful revenge. The old female lead was in Daughter of mine, I don't like her.

and will watch revenge drama of KBS2 only if has a good second lead like Tae Hyun and Choi Sungjae. better be theatre actors 

Finished watching Shady Mum...hmmmm no exactly what i predicted, however everyone has their share of happiness.

However, accidentally I found Lee Seo Jin  - dimple man :blush:

I marathon watching Marriage Contract, :joy: oh my !.....he really can shed tears  :bawling:

Such a good looking middle age Oppa :wub:

Am watching Wonderful Days now . :D

Any comments ?

Archived