[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

Let me start first by clearing up what I mentioned earlier.

Spoiler

@angelwingssf I am well aware that the situation between Geum Hui and Shi Wol is different. When I mentioned Geum Hui I was comparing her in general with strong female leads compared to the weak female leads that we generally get in dramas. For instance a weak female lead has generally little to no idea of all the stuff that the second leads are doing to sabotage them or steal their guy etc.. It takes them a long time (lot of episodes) and when they do they can’t seem to do much about it but try and perhaps plead to the other party to stop or not leave them but to no avail. At best they may even try and threaten the party that they won’t let the matter go but they have nothing to back up their words with any kind of actions. Strong Female Leads on the other hand don’t take things quietly and generally respond quickly and effectively. In this case regarding Guem Hui she considered what was best for her situation and realized that a divorce was necessary so that is what she did. I don’t have an issue with female leads starting out weak but becoming strong in the end but I do have an issue if they take to long getting there. For instance, the female lead Nayeon (Heaven’s Promise) started out weak but the moment she actively started her revenge plan she was running circles around her enemies most of the time. In this case she was strong because she didn’t need a guy to bail her out. Weak Female Leads would have been wondering what to do next till the male lead would come up with a suggestion or help them out secretly etc..

So yes in other words I can understand the situation Shi Wol was in the start compared to now. Yes, it totally makes sense that this family won’t let her meet up with her son if she wants to leave. After all they won’t have an issue with her leaving but Jimin being part of their bloodline they certainly will have an issue. That is why I wish she had either come with a better plan or had a backup plan so that she wouldn’t have been in this situation. Perhaps if I end up watching the earlier episodes I might have suggested what that could have been.

I do have a question though does she know that Miran is Mr. Sun’s MiL now. Has she even seen that woman or did she just overhear the conversation between Kwang Ill’s Bio Father with another person (Miran) because if she does know about Miran then I have some major issues with her character. It is one thing to live with the enemy for revenge especially when she isn’t the victim. On the other hand, letting the man that you love do the same isn’t. Especially when he isn’t even aware of said fact. That is just plain cruel in my opinion. Also even if she saw Miran does she know the connection that she has with Mr. Sun. If she wasn’t aware she could have found out during his wedding day. Unfortunately, she didn’t attend that function. Oh boy just imagine the drama and commotion that she could have caused on that event. Duck would have been livid but it would have been worth it.

@UnniSarah That is why I said that Kwang Ill was initially a victim. But that isn’t the case anymore since being aware he isn’t doing anything to rectify the situation instead he wants to eliminate Mr. Sun his rival and destroy him. This has pretty much brought him into the villain category. I still think that he isn’t a major threat since almost all his choices need to be approved either by his father or the father has to come up with plans to make him shine.

On a side note love your GIF’s they are awesome. Sure let’s go with your opinion that Shi Wols choices were made due to her hormones working up. First time I have come across such an amusing idea. Love it. We get a good reason to blame them.

As for the fact that we all want the main leads to end up together and quickly the main issue is that they both are married to people who are equally clingy regarding them. Meaning that a divorvce won’t happen so easily. In fact we just witnessed what one of them did. Slapped his poor wife (okay not so poor considering what she did to him) but still not cool. I probably wouldn’t like a wife beating her husband either but when a guy does it, it just feels more wrong. Another reason why neither party would want their partners to divorce is because they would always fear that the main leads would instantly get back together something they don’t want. Not sure if it is because they would be happy or they wouldn’t want to see them happy with anyone.

@nohamahamoud2002 I agree that female leads can be strong women. I guess we need to have a balance of sorts. But in this case we were specifically talking about the main leads who can’t seem to see what the second leads are doing to them etc.. Yes male leads can be equally frustrating as well. I didn’t bring them up because people might accuse me of complaining about everyone and everything. Also the fact is that it depends on what kind of drama it is. If the main lead is the focus, then I do have issues at times. But it is something that I have noticed that a majority of these dramas have females as the main main lead. Now if that is the case I want whoever is the main lead to be efficient and resourceful rather than get played for more than half the show. To be more exact I would prefer that the main leads have a balance so they each help the other out without compromising the others character. Meaning the writer should probably be consistent with them. For instance, let’s take the actress for Shi Wol in one of her earlier dramas. “Angel’s Revenge” over here we witnessed her capable of taking care of herself. She even did an awesome Flying Kick to the male lead (due to a misunderstanding) as well as handle herself against someone else (can’t remember who that was at the time) but when she was working at her families’ restaurant a couple of customer/thugs tried to take her money and leave and she couldn’t do anything and had to be rescued by the male lead. What suddenly happened to her fighting abilities. Perhaps she should use them over here to teach Kwang Ill’s father and him a lesson as well. Hopefully one gets the point that I was trying to make.

@angelwingssf True that Kwang Ill has a lot of low self-esteem but who is to blame for that. The answer pretty much is that Yangji Group are responsible for all of their own problems. With people like that who needs enemies. For instance, why in heavens name do you ever tell a little kid that his dad isn’t actually his dad. I can understand if he was old enough when his single parent decided to marry someone else but telling him when he sees both his parents alive his nothing short but courting for disaster. I can see if they inform him of this fact when he is a grown adult and can make better decisions but when that isn’t the case you just don’t do that. It also doesn’t help when you start pressurizing your kid to perform well ie be top of your class and take no prisoners. Failure is not tolerated well in that family. Well atleast what I can tell it isn’t taken well by the grandfather and when he is the head of the family that you have to please I can see where things can go wrong. Then on top of this the grandfather seems to focus on the fact that money is more important that people to the extent that he will be more than willing to walk over people less fortunate than him just to increase his own fortunes and all. A current example can be seen when he wants to take over Shimi Foods just for their land and then sell of that company. He doesn’t seem to care what would happen to the 100 of workers that would lose their jobs because of this. If Kwang Ill can’t see that this is wrong, then I just have nothing good to say about him.

@dramaninja You make good points regarding Shi Wol trying to love her husband and that she tried to move on when she realized that Mr. Sun was getting married. But the fact is at this point he isn’t ready to believe that. He has just discovered that his wife has been lying to him all this time and was using him. In that case he probably would still have doubts regarding her intent and must have thought that was part of her plan as well. We know the truth because we as viewers have an outside view and know things that the other party can’t.

LoL @UnniSarah that is exactly what I have been saying from the start regarding this family. Nobody is good or decent. They all have their own agendas and want their blood to take over the throne regardless of the fact that they are competent or not. Just what is so great about that family. Frankly I am glad that Shi Wol wants out of that family but it might be too late now. She is unfortunately stuck there.

@Oly40 pretty sure she knows that her husband knows the truth regarding Mr. Sun unless she is an idiot and can’t pick up on all that he told her.

@angelwingssf To an extent Kwang Ill does know that his Bio Mother threw him away just not the real reason. While we as the viewers know the actual reason she did that was because she wanted her bio son to live a good and rich life that she probably agreed to the bio father’s choice to switch the kids. In other sense I wouldn’t exactly say that she abandoned him. On the other hand, he isn’t aware of this fact. Infact his dad told him that his Bio Mother abandoned him and he had no other choice at this point but to switch the babies as he couldn’t abandon his bio child as well.

In short the one thing that we can say sure about his Bio Dad is that he is a terrible person who will do anything to keep his position. He will lie, cheat or steal to get his away and use anyone necessary. Therefore, he will get rid of anyone that comes in his way no matter who. That is another reason why he is so unlikable. Think about it he was supposedly once in love with Miran but where did all that go. He was more than willing to threaten her now to get rid of her just to protect his secret. He tried to get rid of Mr. Sun because he knows that he is an actual threat (atleast he didn’t have any feelings for him). The only reason that he is okay with Kwang Ill taking the throne is because he knows that he won’t live forever and thus wants his blood to take over when he dies. If he could live forever you can be sure that he would have done his best to get rid of Kwang Ill if that was possible (if he was incompetent or served as a threat). Another reason why he had to stop Kwang Ill revealing his true parentage because he knew that they would both be kicked out of that house meaning that they would get nothing.

Well we have about 58 episodes remaining give or take. From the preview for Episode 43 we can tell the following.

Jieun wants to get rid of Shi Wol so she has gone with her pictures of the two (Shi Wol and Mr. Sun) to Duck. Now she is going to try and ruin two families. Duck also gets to see Jimin and Mr. Sun together again. She is probably going to get suspicious and think that he is his son (which is true) meaning she will try and get a DNA test for verification. Not hard at this point. She just needs him to come over for some reason (tell him that Mr. Sun wants to meet him) or let him enter when he shows up and secretly get a sample of his hair or use the glass that he used as a sample. For Mr. Sun she has ample items to use back home. Once she discovers the truth she is going to be furious at first thinking that he played her when he knew the truth. Still she will test him out and when she discovers that he has no idea will try to keep it to herself and use this fact to her advantage.

Mr. Sun has also probably figured out where the key needs to be used because that is the only explanation why Yangji Group is in trouble again thanks to him. Probably also the reason why grandfather is asking his SiL to take care of the problem. Not sure how anyone can save Mr. Sun this time. Perhaps Shi Wol agrees to stay married to Kwang Ill if he can convince his father and grandfather to let Mr. Sun go. Then again if she knows she can secretly inform the police that there is a kidnapping going on and they arrive just in time.

Since we also see Shi Wol with the Golf Club (or was it a baseball bat couldn’t make it out due to the lighting) that means that she managed to persuade Kwang Ill not to make a scene and confront Mr. Sun. Not sure if that was good or bad.

On other news I suspect that Miran is the weak link in all the villains and she is the one who is going to break. I just hope that she will reveal the truth to Mr. Sun. Unfortunately, I get the feeling that Duck will persuade her not to do so as her own life will be put in danger. She will then reveal that his first love is not only their neighbor Shi Wol but that her kid is also his kid as well.

Now on to the maid. She is really having fun with the two sisters isn’t she. Did anyone notice when they were discussing flowers they all mentioned why their father liked them and how they were related to their mothers. The maid at this point also brought up how the grandfather liked a woman that was as pure as lilies and that was his kind of woman. Does this mean that she was having fun at their expense and added her own mother while knowing that they would never get it? Either that or she was trying to hint about the affair that she had with the grandfather and has his kid. That would be so wrong considering that she is old enough to be his own daughter. But it has to be something along those two lines. Remember when she was talking to her niece and agreed to purchase a new house for her. When questioned by Shi Wol’s MiL she confirmed that was her intent. It was like challenging her as to what she was going to do about that. Still that isn’t the important clue. This comes up when the MiL is asking her father (Grandfather) that this is the maids intent. At this point the grandfather asks just how old is the niece and he seems a bit shocked that she is just a year older than Kwang Ill the timeline seems to be a bit suspicious. Since for him it seems to be of some significance even though he says that it was nothing. Therefore, she is either is illegitimate daughter or worse she is his lover (if we really want to get crude that is). Wouldn’t surprise me because he has been gifting her expensive gifts.

But while he has been doing that he has been smart about it. For instance, none of those gifts can be noted by others such as he won’t gift her with rings or jewelries where his daughters could question her or him about it. Instead he gifts her things like houses and paintings. Paintings mind you that he knows that she likes are quite expensive. You don’t do that to someone that you know or works for you no matter how long that is. The question is what is he going to do now if her niece is related to him by blood. Enter more drama for sure. Regardless of the case what would you the viewers prefer that she turns out to be his kid or the fact that he took advantage of her somehow and her kid is therefore his grandkid. Grandfather needs to be taught a lesson. A sure way to get rid of him and his company. Collect all the women that he was in a relationship (and are still alive) to march to his place and demand to be compensated. He probably already did that. But this time let their kids try and claim some right to Yangji Group. By the time he is finished giving them something he won’t have anything left for himself and his legal family. Then have those kids kick out the Yangji Family members and change Yangji Group for the better. Karma has been served.

Oh well got to go now. Hope that episode 43 gets released soon. Till then keep posting all of you and take care.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said before I never like KI even at the start he was creepy.

1.Slaps her
2.Threaten to kills her
3.Threaten to kill YW
4.Ignores what his father has done to TY instead gets an angry at TY like the fool he is. 
5.Even even said we all died together including the little boy
6.Saying SW and their son can never leave this house 

I understand being really angry but this is far beyond that this is typical abusive behavior. He always got real angry when things did not go his way.

6 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

When I mentioned Geum Hui I was comparing her in general with strong female leads compared to the weak female leads that we generally get in dramas. For instance a weak female lead has generally little to no idea of all the stuff that the second leads are doing to sabotage them or steal their guy etc.. It takes them a long time (lot of episodes) and when they do they can’t seem to do much about it but try and perhaps plead to the other party to stop or not leave them but to no avail. At best they may even try and threaten the party that they won’t let the matter go but they have nothing to back up their words with any kind of actions. 

I would not consider SW a weak female lead at all.  If I take into consideration of all the past SW must have gone through, (being an orphan) and supporting YW (remember she made him an accountant), she must have sacrificed her life for him.  They were both in love.  His death or accident and eventual loss of him would cause any normal person with family friends to be affected.  SW held herself very well in that situation. When she came to know that she was pregnant and became aware of the switcheroo done by KI father, she became braver and wanted to right the wrong -  as she said in today's episode, she married him to put the right person in the right place and that was JM.  KI should have given up his seat and bowed out and asked for forgiveness.  So, at least she is doing the right thing in getting out of this marriage.  I wish she gets the courage to tell YW that JM is his son and that she should also tell JM about YW.    

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

I would not consider SW a weak female lead at all.  If I take into consideration of all the past SW must have gone through, (being an orphan) and supporting YW (remember she made him an accountant), she must have sacrificed her life for him.  They were both in love.  His death or accident and eventual loss of him would cause any normal person with family friends to be affected.  SW held herself very well in that situation. When she came to know that she was pregnant and became aware of the switcheroo done by KI father, she became braver and wanted to right the wrong -  as she said in today's episode, she married him to put the right person in the right place and that was JM.  KI should have given up his seat and bowed out and asked for forgiveness.  So, at least she is doing the right thing in getting out of this marriage.  I wish she gets the courage to tell YW that JM is his son and that she should also tell JM about YW.    

Good post!I know people said what she did was wrong but was it really? The reasons she did it became more clear  today.They drove her to this corner and stole YW rightful position this was pretty much the only way to claim what is rightfully her sons.

Notice how KI does not direct any of hsi angry towards his dad or grandpa? You know the ones that did  all of this and he did not report them?

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Notice how KI does not direct any of hsi angry towards his dad or grandpa? You know the ones that did  all of this and he did not report them?

you know how men used to think women are their chattel, and hence Sw is like that to KI ; KI is property to grandpa and his father.  No wonder they go around slapping one another demeaning humanity and respect for the other person.  

9 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

I do have a question though does she know that Miran is Mr. Sun’s MiL now. Has she even seen that woman or did she just overhear the conversation between Kwang Ill’s Bio Father with another person (Miran) because if she does know about Miran then I have some major issues with her character. It is one thing to live with the enemy for revenge especially when she isn’t the victim. On the other hand, letting the man that you love do the same isn’t. Especially when he isn’t even aware of said fact. That is just plain cruel in my opinion. Also even if she saw Miran does she know the connection that she has with Mr. Sun. If she wasn’t aware she could have found out during his wedding day. Unfortunately, she didn’t attend that function. Oh boy just imagine the drama and commotion that she could have caused on that event. Duck would have been livid but it would have been worth it.

I don't know if she saw that woman or not.  Maybe for a split second when MR was near the information desk.  She did hear them quite clearly.  So, that said, I will side with SW since she just wanted to right the wrong.  

If the roles were reversed and it was DK who was in SW place and if she had come to the wedding and seen KI father, she would definitely had made a scene.  SW is raised in an orphanage and has actually grow better than some children at home.  They don't have the safety net called parents and home and are more watchful as to what they say and what they do (good ones ofcourse!) .  

Even when YW was mad at her and called her 3 years ago, she did not disclose what she wanted to and even in a couple of episodes before this, she still kept mum since it would hurt him so much to know that and that she kept it a secret.  Either way, once the news that JM is YW son comes out, KI and his father can pack up empty handed.

@joan0528 thanks for informing me about the subs. Got to watch the drama almost as soon as I posted thanks to you.

Spoiler

@dramaninja we are talking about Jieun correct. Have to agree with that sentiment. I just have no idea what is even going on in that mind of hers. She wants Shi Wol out of that house because she sees her as a threat but what next. Does she plan on divorcing her husband and thinking that Kwang Ill is finally going to accept her or even be grateful to her (for exposing Shi Wol etc..) and thus marry her. If that is her motivation, then she is even more deluded than one thinks. On the other hand, let her do that only to realize that she just lost everything. Kwang Ill isn’t going to get anything especially when the real grandson is still alive as well as his son. Atleast she would have better chances by staying with her current husband. To be honest I don’t really care much about her family.

@dramaninja I see your points regarding Kwang Ill. He has certainly gone overboard with his actions. His anger is understandable but slapping his wife even turned me against him. Like I said I initially started this drama late so I felt bad for him and even was rooting for Shi Wol and him to end up together (atlesast so that everyone could get a happy ending of sorts) but that was thrown out of the window with his recent actions. Just like Shi Wol told him he should be asking begging on his knees and asking Mr. Sun for forgiveness for his father’s actions. Okay perhaps getting on his knees might be going a bit overboard since he wasn’t at fault but certainly asking for forgiveness and placing Mr. Sun in his rightful position would have been a start.

@angelwingssf I probably also don’t consider Shi Wol a weak character but I also don’t consider her a strong character as well. She is somewhere in the mid-tier. For instance, I like her holding up her own against the Goof Troop that tries to blackmail her and all. But the problem with them is that one just can’t seem to take them all that seriously. It would actually be nice for a proper face off against Kwang Ill’s father as he is the true evil in this show. We also need to see how she will be able to handle Kwang Ill and his choices for me to increase her strength factor.

I also get her motivation for what she did back then. It makes sense to an extent. She sacrificed her life for two purposes. One to serve as revenge for her lover and Second to let her son live the life that he was supposed to do so. Rich and happy. My only question is was all this worth it. Again I don’t disagree that she didn’t have all that many options available back. Had she agreed to remain a single mother her revenge plot would have become next to impossible as she would have to raise a kid. Plus, as Korean Society in dramas tends to look down on single mothers she would have even had a harder time and all. Regardless of all this let’s see all the problems her choice caused.

1. She used and hurt a person who actually cared about her.

2. She herself lived a completely unhappy life. If not that a loveless life. Probably wasn’t happy because of that. Even if we attribute this as the love for her child I don’t think it was worth it.

3. It wasn’t good for the health for both her son as well as herself. While I can understand the sacrifices that she made for her son can the same be said about him as well. He was pressurized to perform well not only that but grandfather even tried to mold him in his own image by trying to point out that money was more important than people. It is a wonder that he seems to have grown up into a decent person. Probably has to do with his parent’s genes.

Finally, was being part of that family/group any good. Sure her son got good education something that she couldn’t have provided on her own. But my main issue is that Yangji Group is a corrupt institution. Had is just been her FiL I could have excused this as a one man issue and getting rid of him would have been the obvious solution. Replace and get someone better would have been ideal. Unfortunately, this isn’t the case. There isn’t anyone competent to replace the FiL. Kwang Ill has shown to be incompetent as well as not being a 100% straight arrow. Follow this up with the fact that his other family (Goof Troop) are a joke as well. So giving them the company wouldn’t be good. Add to this fact that Grandfather is just as corrupt. He is more than willing to get rid of someone that dares to speak up against the throne, bribe people to get his work done. Not only that but he is more than okay with other people suffering just for his own gain. In other words, Yangji Group has been built on the hardwork of others but the corrupt seem to be taking in all the gain.

From what I can tell about her character she is trying to initialize change but it isn’t effective. She has no real power. So she can either continue to try to do so till she succeeds or quit while she is ahead. Problem is that the corruption is so deep rooted that getting rid of it isn’t going to be easy. She could have molded her husband into a better person (an attempt that she was trying) but her getting exposed has made her lose even that opportunity. Unfortunately, all this may even end up going to waste if she can’t protect her son from getting corrupted as well. To me that is an extremely risky gamble that she is trying to pull off. On the other hand, if she has the proper backing she may actually succeed.

This brings me to another issue. Which is that in her revenge she is all alone. The only one that is on her side is that friend at work that is supposed to provide her with information. Unfortunately, we haven’t seen much of this service from her. The friend is mostly there to lend a sympathetic ear but she isn’t doing anything with said information to help her. For instance, I could have seen her as being the one to confront Mr. Sun and to reveal to him Shi Wol’s plan and the fact that he is a father. Much before he even got married. She didn’t do that. I guess I understand her loyalty to her friend but she also shouldn’t let that friend suffer as well. I hope that she atleast can be a bit useful and help her out of her current situation especially the part where she wants to get out of this unhappy marriage and leave Yangji Group. But if she did that we wouldn’t have much of a story now would we.

@angelwingssf Thanks for the clarification regarding Shi Wol not probably seeing Miran that day. While I agree that Duck would have been the one to make a scene if the roles were reversed and Shi Woll seems to be considerate about other people’s situation even when compared with her own. These tend to make her a better person. She keeps these secrets to protect the people that she cares about from getting hurt.

My issue though was whether or not she should have changed that had she actually known that Miran was the one responsible for the child switch. Sure people would have gotten hurt but they should have been made aware of this at this point because like I pointed out it was one thing for her to live in misery holding in such a major secret but to let the man that she cares about doing the same would be another issue. Some might even consider that spiteful of her. I don’t by the way. But as you pointed out that is part of her character.

On a side note whenever I read everyone’s abbreviation of Shi Wol’s name to SW I seem to get confused with Sang Won from A Home For Summer. That doesn’t always seem to be the case when I read posts over there though. Probably because I was initially in that thread before joining this one as well and due to such a short time having two characters with the same initials might be the case.

As for Jimin inheriting Yangji Group is a nice sentiment on her part but again this seems to show just how little she knows about her own son. The son is more interested in making AI for atleast a good one for playing Go and becoming successful on his own. In other words, I feel that even her motivations have issues. I am glad on the other hand that she wants her independence from that family as this will finally allow her to get to know her son without any kind of external pressure and all.

Also did anyone notice that Kwang Ill is going to end up injured in a hospital from that clip. How does that happen any ideas? My guess is that he witnesses the thugs trying to abduct Mr. Sun and no matter what kind of person he is he does probably still feel guilty about what his parents did back then. So he ends up trying to save him the end result of him getting injured. Thugs naturally run of when they realize who they have hit. Perhaps his actions get Shi Wol to feel guilty and make her reconsider the divorce. (hope not)

@aidaladida I certainly hope that isn’t the case. Does the poor kid need to suffer like that? We already have issues in the show why make things more complicated than they need to. I can see how this would reveal the birth secret and all but I hope this isn’t the case. Though there are certainly things like this that could reveal something major. For instance, an accident in the family and only one of the important characters can provide blood to save the injured party. So for instance we can have a scene where the girl is out playing and nearly gets run down by a Truck of Doom. Fortunately for her Jimin saves her in time. Unfortunately for him he gets injured and is rushed to the hospital. At this time, he needs blood and his father Kwang Ill can’t provide any since they don’t match (this exposes the fact that he isn’t related to Jimin by blood) and also will have Shi Wol begging Mr. Sun to help her out as he is the only match (he probably is the one that witnessed the event and rushed him to the hospital) this in turn will make him wonder why this is the case and perhaps allow him to figure out that he has a son as well. Would love to see Ducks jealous and insecure reaction to this news.

@angelwingssf Good catch regarding the Goof Troop mentioning of the two items. The fact about Kwang Ill’s real father is an interesting comment. Which can be taken both ways. If the first case is true that they managed to think that Tae Joon wasn’t the bio dad and that it was someone else (Mr. Sun’s Bio Dad) then it isn’t worth much. Not sure how they came across said evidence. Did the mother know that her sister was seeing another man and think suddenly oh wait maybe that was Kwang Ill’s real father lets reveal this fact to my father and company. This way Tae Joon would be furious at the deception and get a divorce allowing her husband to take over said position. Unfortunately, it backfired because everyone knew this already. Probably when Kwang Ill discovered the truth. (probably better than scarring the kid with the fact that his dad isn’t the real dad. Etc. something that Shi Wol wants to do the same for her own son as well) Problem that I have is that it doesn’t really do much for me in the reveal department of the story. On the other hand, if they actually meant that Tae Joon was the actual father and not who everyone else assumed makes more of an impact. Not only that but Kwang Ill’s mother’s words makes more sense. In a recent episode she said something of an interest to Kwang Ill. “No matter what other people say you are my son.” An interesting comment. Why would she say something like this unless she was the one that they came to with said information first or she discovered it and somehow prevented them from revealing this fact. It also didn’t help them that they probably had no real evidence to back up their claims so they couldn’t reveal this to the grandfather. But this also means that she knows the truth and is trying to comfort her son that no matter what happens she isn’t going to abandon him like he fears. She also must have used some kind of threat to keep them in line because otherwise it would make sense that they would have continued to find evidence to support their claims. Either this or she managed to convince them of the truth that Kwang Ill was the child from her past lover. They aren’t the smartest people around after all. Either way I really want to see her reaction when she discovers the truth and just how many people concealed this fact from her.

Anyway going now so take care all of you. Also continue posting and thanks for clearing up some of my doubts. You guys are the best and extremely helpful over here.

@yamiyugi Yeah talking about her,  she think she hurting SW but only helping her like alot. Also She is going to be more angry when she finds out YW is the heir and he already has a child with SW lololo.

Well YW has 2 kids actually that could get messy in the future. DS is going to be a massive issue I can tell as well.

What makes me angry about DS she knew he did not really love and she knew he thought she was  SW  that night. She has no right to be upset to me.

She even force him to say some things to SW so he can do right by his child. 

Then after that she would not even let him help SW who fell in the street.

I never like her and I doubt I ever will.

25 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

KI used to say he is ready to accept jimin if he isn't  his son, and forgive SW in the first episodes. What happened to his claims? I  know he is angry, and he has the right to be, but still, he never meant  any of his words  :(

That was then - less than a year after his wedding - still in the honeymoon phase.  But this is now - none of that lovey dovey exist - it is only words since he knows once the information regarding JM is out - HE is OUT too.  To hold on to something that did not belong to him in the first place, he has the nerve to lash out.  May be he thinks he is invincible.  

How long do you think they are going to play out the abduction of OTY.

28 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

KI used to say he is ready to accept jimin if he isn't  his son, and forgive SW in the first episodes. What happened to his claims? I  know he is angry, and he has the right to be, but still, he never meant  any of his words  :(

Because he jealous of YW   because he is the real heir and  the little boy is also his son which mean he gets shut out if they ever found out.

Like I said before he never got angry at his dad or grandpa for what they did he only directs his angry towards SW,  the little bout and YW. That tells you all you need to know about the type of person he is.

@angelwingssflol we posted almost the same thing.

Well, if it was just jealousy, it would have been forgivable, but then he is like his greedy father, who deceived his wife and exchanged the babies :(

the stupid father  thought he can defy fate, by exchanging the children, he doesn't know that the prophecy meant the real grandson will be emperor, he is so foolish, which reminds of Moses and Pharoah

This Episode 42-43 were amazing episodes. Now I fear for OTY's life and i wonder what will KI do once he finds out. Both KI and CTJ are despicable. KI recieved motherly love, grandfather love and fatherly love. CTJ lived  married a woman who was honest and remained faithful to him but he betrayed that trust. He lied to that woman and tried to kill her son once and now is planning to do the same again especially knowing the truthof who he is. What KI and CTJ seemed to have not realized is that the Universe isn't to happy with them.  The UNIVERSE is trying to put things back in the rightful place.  SW being married to KI is one way to way to get KYW back his family.   

MEMORABLE MOMENTS

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d4763ee5832684f63

giphy.gif

MEMORABLE MOMENTS  Part 2 

giphy.gif

Great acting 

giphy.gif

I believe once KYW gets kidnapp again will scheme to destroy Choi Tae Joon once and for all. I can't wait to see that.

Here we see KI acting like the losr he is and an idiot . He seems to have forgotten what KYW told him 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I can't wait and fear to see what the writer has up her sleeves to show us. 

giphy.gif He really hated seeing SW getting down on her knees. He hated it so much.  Why did she need to know if he was happy. I believe she already knows the truth. At times she is always saying how KYW only love Set Byul. 

2YV350qOmGsgE1bX63BC_OJPfesGPbytex_oJNk5

Wbhf195cLe-6wZmR2q1YpY2RQaVFFyx8ule76xyd

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d4763ee5832684f63

This scene has me at LIAR  거짓말  liar (geojismal) He was so pissed at the loser. He called KI petty and a loser. It was so funny. He is still at the stage of being in denial.  KI calls him out to beat him and next his father chooses to kidnap him because his father in law said to get rid of him. Now he is going to put the blame on the Grandfather. But the grandfather doesn’t know Kim Yoo Wol is his grandson but CTJ knows his real identity. CTJ will never admit doing anything wrong but will always put the blame on someone else. Smh smh KI also a terrible man has turned violent because everything he has has doesn’t belong to him and he isn’t as smart at Kim Yoo Wol. He is jealous because his son likes KYW ans his wife still loves her ex. But in his twisted mind he thinks she is leaving him to go to KYW but the truth is she leavi g him because his family is Toxic. She wanted to save this company but has realized that the chairman will never change because of his greed. His greed for money. 

45 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

She wanted to save this company but has realized that the chairman will never change because of his greed. His greed for money. 

Thank god she finally realized when CTJ was talking about offering a carrot to the shareholders of Shimmi Foods.  That was the last straw that broke the camel's back.  She called YW and gave him insider information on how to save the company and as luck would have it, he finds the golden ticket.  I am worried with this kidnapping, how is it going to happen or would TY get out fighting these thugs.  

Archived