[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she is in a very tough spot  and it gets worse with each ep.

I have no clue what she should do really but she needs an ally and thats TY .

Her current plan is just not possible anymore, she is in danger not with too many enemies around her.

TY, TY mom,TY grandpa either one has to find out something.

5 hours ago, hell59 said:

Could someone, please, tell me why SW does not tell YW who his real mother is?

Initially she thought that YW was dead and that she felt good bringing in JM to the house hold.  Since KI liked her, she did not feel like she was doing anything wrong.  She kept mum so that the real grandchild could grow up with her and telling her that KI was not her son, it would have been devastating.  

When she saw YW as OTY and did not know if he was YW, she tried to find out and probably wanted to tell him about it when she went to see him before he got married to DK, but as he said, his main purpose is to take care of DK and the child she is carrying.  That threw her off since she wanted to tell about JM and herself and why she did it.  YW was still angry about SW and did not want to do anything with her.  Another opportunity lost.

Now that both KI and CJS know about TY,  SW is biding her time when to tell because it will affect JM.  If she discloses to YW who his mother is, he will want to get close to her and YW getting close to the mother may backfire since everybody has bad feelings towards TY.  It must be the reason why she is still keeping quiet and she is so sorry to her MIL.  She wants to protect JM and I think then she will let them know in a round about way via the gossiping aunt .

So so many people know various levels of secrets about TY he knows nothing about, man he has been done so wrong for so long.

He is either going to overhear someone talking about it someone going to tell him, or let it slip out. Too many people knows things now.

I think SW fear the chan reaction now if the secrets to out its a huge unknown  what will happen across various people and families either way it will be very very ugly .

I also think she does not want to mess up TY life with his family she think its an happy one. Remember  this was his dream.

TJ crying was so satisfying :D. Poor JM is getting hurt ;(, he doesn't know why his evil grandpa is mad at him. [The little boy that plays JM is adorable, and a good actor]

Watching the preview for next week, DK is standing there and telling herself TY wont leave her as long she has her daughter.

SW and JM are in so much danger, as more people know JM is TY son. She needs to act quickly. 

20 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Gwanjil changed his hairstyle :D is it a sign that he is transformed?

ReaLly kdrama is so comic :D

It is a sign he is becoming more like his parents.  What do we call a person who steals another child and replace it with hers? Changeling?  Like how the fairies used to do in folk literature?  

Everybody is born with a destiny and it was not KI 's destiny to become king, but  his father wanted him to.  This will be the end of the line for CTJ family unless he marry KI off to someone else and them have a child.  So, transforming to become like OTY.

I really feel that the old Gwanjil (in the early episodes) wasn't a bad person. Si wool was cruel to deceive an innocent man (Gwanjil). She hurt her son jimin too as he thought Gwanjil was his dad. This nasty revenge is so bad.

Gwinjil turned out to be bad later on,  I feel sorry for him, he could have been a good guy, but bad genes interferred. Or maybe it is part of the mystery? That we don't know if he was good or bad until later on  ?

PS: I am still in the first episodes :) I can't judge Gwanjil yet. I just wanted to join the ride with you, because the thread is quiet. Sorry for all. Plz Don't be confused

39 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

After seeing today's episode, I think CTJ will literally separate the mother and child and probably put a hit on SW to remove her from the picture so that he can get his son on board with the Yanji group.

Which is stupid they do know she can tell TY like anytime right?

Also I was right about SW she was worry about breaking up his family,they both really worry about each other.

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Which is stupid they do know she can tell TY like anytime right?

Also I was right about SW she was worry about breaking up his family,they both really worry about each other.

what is the point - currently she is quiet and she might get hurt before she can protect herself and hence cannot do anything about her son either.  

2 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

what is the point - currently she is quiet and she might get hurt before she can protect herself and hence cannot do anything about her son either.  

Yeah I am just saying what they are doing is pretty stupid all they doing is backing her into a corner.

She can even write a letter or something and ask their son to give to  TY if anything happens to her.None of these evil people are thinking straight ,she holds more power then them.

I am still in the older episodes so can't get the complete picture :D I know you all hate Gwanjil, but you have to agree he was not still evil in the first 20 episodes. The problem started when he learned about his father. Later when he learned about Si wool and TY. But at the beginning he wasn't still evil, that's why I pitied him.

As for Si wool she wanted to take revenge from Gwanjil's dad because he is the real villain but she married Gwanjil who wasn't involved in TY's accident. That's why I feel that Si wool was cruel when she told him jimin is his son. It is not fair. 

I think this is mainly revenge drama. So much conspiracy. The children are the victims here

First Gwanjil was his father's victim

Later jimin and his little sister :( 

42 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am still in the older episodes so can't get the complete picture :D I know you all hate Gwanjil, but you have to agree he was not still evil in the first 20 episodes. The problem started when he learned about his father. Later when he learned about Si wool and TY. But at the beginning he wasn't still evil, that's why I pitied him.

As for Si wool she wanted to take revenge from Gwanjil's dad because he is the real villain but she married Gwanjil who wasn't involved in TY's accident. That's why I feel that Si wool was cruel when she told him jimin is his son. It is not fair. 

I think this is mainly revenge drama. So much conspiracy. The children are the victims here

First Gwanjil was his father's victim

Later jimin and his little sister :( 

I understand that KI seems innocent and all.  But he benefitted from the switch whereas YW struggled and suffered from it.  Even though everyone hates SW right now, she was lost without YW (no family, no money, pregnant) and after hearing what CTJ did to YW and how they had switched, she did not feel that she was doing anything wrong by marrying KI.  KI was just another person who liked her.  Who knows she might have liked him too and thought her child would be safe being with the family that he should be.  She knew KI was a fake installed by his father and the woman he was talking to.  

I can feel SW not able to hurt anyone and that is why she wanted to do the right thing and go away.  But I don't think grandpa would have let her do that.  That is why CTJ employed Ms. Yang to do something - probably talk to grandpa to send JM away in today's episode.  

Archived