[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

Just now, joan0528 said:

KYW love for YSW was still there it never fade or lose even if how many time he denied it or told her or any other person that he was angry with YSW for marrying the enemy..KYW was being angry now with KI family for doing like that to YSW (kneeling) but what more he feel if he know the real reason why YSW suffering now, i think KYW will be loss his mind and start regretting what hes done 12yrs ago to SW

@joan0528  I thought I was the only one who interpreted his anger that way. He was “HOW DARE HE MAKE SW GET ON HER KNEES??” NOW I AM REALLY GOING TAKE SHIMIN FOODS FROM YOU. Lol lol @angelwingssf I am so happy she finally woke up from her fantasy on the chairman doing the right thing. For the Chairman to also realized he has been grooming a snake in his own backyard will be his Karma punishment for all  the wrongs he committed in the past. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

This scene has me at LIAR  거짓말  liar (geojismal) He was so pissed at the loser. He called KI petty and a loser. It was so funny. He is still at the stage of being in denial.  KI calls him out to beat him and next his father chooses to kidnap him because his father in law said to get rid of him. Now he is going to put the blame on the Grandfather. But the grandfather doesn’t know Kim Yoo Wol is his grandson but CTJ knows his real identity. CTJ will never admit doing anything wrong but will always put the blame on someone else. Smh smh KI also a terrible man has turned violent because everything he has has doesn’t belong to him and he isn’t as smart at Kim Yoo Wol. He is jealous because his son likes KYW ans his wife still loves her ex. But in his twisted mind he thinks she is leaving him to go to KYW but the truth is she leavi g him because his family is Toxic. She wanted to save this company but has realized that the chairman will never change because of his greed. His greed for money. 

I think he knows what he is doing he does not want to cause SW any trouble same and SW doing the same thing next episode.

He already knows that she only marry KI because she thought he was dead.

KYW was being angry now with KI family for doing like that to YSW (kneeling) but what more he feel if he know the real reason why YSW suffering now, i think KYW will be loss his mind and start regretting what hes done 12yrs ago to SW

KYW heart tugs whenever he sees SW.  He still has not figured out the reason for why she married KI.  I think she told him that she thought he was dead and so she moved on with her life.  HE stayed a bachelor for the entire time.  IF MR and her idiotic daughter were not so intent on fixing themselves for a cushy life, he still would have stayed the same.  But marrying DK was just for the child and DK took advantage of a drunken man.  

Everyone who sees them can see the love between them.  Even the server in the restaurant was able to see it.  Both of them know about each other so much and remember the little things about one another.  KYW - about SW's good coffee. He wanted to know what was happening between SW and KI and even screamed at her telling her to tell him what was happening between them and why so that he could help.  SW just said it was couple fight.  

I wonder how YW would feel the minute he knows JM is his son.  OR maybe JM birthday and how he was born prematurely?  IT will hurt him so much to know that his anger was what caused his to be away from his son.  

Grandpa Jang also bumped into TY and SB (while he was 'dating' the housemaid - to find out more about her niece, I reckon he suspects that he has another child?)

When he saw TY has a child - he called TJ to stop the 'killing' of TY, but evil TJ asked his assistant to proceed as instructed.

Oh no.. looks like TJ will find out out SW and TY's relationship...

Hope TY has prepared himself with Mr Jung's advice to him..

On 8/4/2019 at 3:53 AM, dramaninja said:

@yamiyugi Yeah talking about her,  she think she hurting SW but only helping her like alot. Also She is going to be more angry when she finds out YW is the heir and he already has a child with SW lololo.

Well YW has 2 kids actually that could get messy in the future. DS is going to be a massive issue I can tell as well.

What makes me angry about DS she knew he did not really love and she knew he thought she was  SW  that night. She has no right to be upset to me.

She even force him to say some things to SW so he can do right by his child. 

Then after that she would not even let him help SW who fell in the street.

I never like her and I doubt I ever will.

MR and TJ sure bred toxic children - although KI and DS are just half siblings 

And Grandpa Jang - his loss - not knowing he has another grandchild - and maybe more with the 3-bears housemaid!

2 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Even if CTJ find out about SW and YW relationship what else he can do? Kill SW also?? Because SW hold the key to all their secret..

Worried for JM - the supposedly thought 'blood' grandson.

While TY has Mr Jung to advise him of impending catastrophe - SW is still weak to work on her revenge proper. She needs to work with Mom-in-law - 2 angry mothers can work wonders..:D

Just a thought..

So Mr Jung warned TY about impending dangers.. and likewise KI too was in danger, although self-inflicted..so in a way they do share some common fate..in terms of timeline.

I'm just as confused as Mr Jung(poor guy lost confidence in his skills) - about the fate of these 2 - same birthdate, same time and why the difference.. the intention of their birth to be at a certain date and time is because of the "golden hour" and to be "king" yet the outcome differs.. perhaps there was a split second or split minute difference..

TJ didn't know he is one lucky guy today as he didn't lose KI today  - his only blood relation.

Grandpa Jang - showed his humane side by sparing TY, although its not enough to redeem his past actions to create this mess

As of now the biggest crook is TJ - he is over and above grandpa in terms of his greed - he failed to see KI is just like him.. a doer, and worst a failure and  that KI is not as street smart as he is because of his privileged upbringing (+ genes).

Subs are out over at VIU.

Looks like TY is not hurt - assistant apologized to TJ. Assistant is a blessed guy, usually in daily dramas they don't get punished in the end...:grimace:

@yamiyugi - was just wondering if SB is an ailing child as she got sick out the blues (cold from sleeping in the aircon) and DS had to send her to the hospital in episode 40 - therefore the inference she may need help from JM at some point in the future.

@aidaladida luckily in 100 episode dramas the villains are punished. Sena in love till the end was sentenced to ten years in prison. In left-handed wife, Namjun (half villain, and a victim of evil mom) died and his evil mom lost her two sons. 

In this drama I expect KI's dad to get severely punished, but not sure about KI himself. I still need to watch more to judge better

I felt sorry for KI when he discovered that jimin isn't his son. SW's lie hurt three people TY, jimin and KI. :( I know she had her reasons, but why didn't she tell KI about Jimin? I feel he could have still married her, because he told his grandfather he is ready to accept jimin even if he isn't his son. I mean she could have agreed with KI to keep this as secret (by telling him she is pregnant with her boyfriend's son), before marrying KI. He was already in love with her, and I am sure he would have still married her.

She knew that Jimin is the real grandson, perhaps that was her reason for deceiving KI, but still as usual, they could forge the DNA test (when the grandfather wanted to see if jimin is KI's son). Her revenge blinded her.

Right now all my sympathy goes to TY amd jimin only. And TY's mother

I have a question that is bothering me for long, why is Mr jung's hair  white although he is young? And why does the old miser wearing a strange cap? Is it a stereo type of a fortuneteller in the first case and the uncle scrooge in the second? :D

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

She knew that Jimin is the real grandson, perhaps that was her reason for deceiving KI, but still as usual, they could forge the DNA test (when the grandfather wanted to see if jimin is KI's son). Her revenge blinded her.

Hi chingu @nohamahamoud2002

Jang Wol Chun requested a DNA test. So sW told JwC ( the Grandfather ) to test Jimni against his own. He did find out that Jimni is his grandson. I don’t think it was possible for her to forge it because it was the family physician who did the test. He works for the chairman and SW back then had no power. Smh smh  no one in the family knows that Jimni was tested or that JWC wanted a DNA test. It really saved her. 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d48b6776a6f78702e 

21 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

All the wrong people are finding out with  YW still in the dark.

I want to see SW to get some courage to tell YW that JM is his son and that he is Yangi heir.  

Thanks to the fortune teller who advised him to be careful and that his friend knew where he went and where he would be working from and they probably had talked about someone tailing him while travelling from Seoul to where Shimmi Foods location.  

t would seem Ki will be going through a change. They changed his hair style. Who likes the new hairstyle??   

right or left

Dumbo is Dumbo no matter the outfit.  :naughty:

3 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

Seriously, does KI really think he can be a lion?  Just because he pushed his bangs back?  I was impressed he kept defending his wife's honour, though.  That was honourable of him.

If he speaks about that, the grandfather will figure out JM is not HIS grandson.  That is more dangerous to JM - even though KI does not like it, he still loves him.  He loves SW too and so he does not want to divorce her.  Same will be DK - she would not want to divorce TY once her mother's involvement comes to light.  She would want to hide it.  

Archived