[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

59 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Just like SW friend said its like SW was living in a mine field waiting or nit knowing when it will explode, thats how her secret meant to her...When will be the writer want to reveal the truth just like this writer want something bad happen to the child before they will expose it...hoping that if the time comes it will be SW who will tell the truth to TY not other person or third party, i want her to face TY and see how his reaction, same as what TY did to SW when he wanted to marry DS...

Well said @joan0528 . From my point of view SW revenge was to make her son heir to the company. She has no other plans. As you can see this family never fully trusted her. Didn’t give her much power because Jang Wol/Chun still  runs the company from home. He ultimately has the last say in company. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

Just like SW friend said its like SW was living in a mine field waiting or nit knowing when it will explode, thats how her secret meant to her...When will be the writer want to reveal the truth just like this writer want something bad happen to the child before they will expose it...hoping that if the time comes it will be SW who will tell the truth to TY not other person or third party, i want her to face TY and see how his reaction, same as what TY did to SW when he wanted to marry DS...

I feel she wont be the one to tell him or he find out  on his own at this point.

She had way too many chances but still wont as things get worse for her and TY.

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I feel she wont be the one to tell him or he find out  on his own at this point.

She had way too many chances but still wont as things get worse for her and TY.

@dramaninja  SW’s fear is losing her son Jimni. If YW finds out he may end taking him away from her. If Jang Wol-Chung finds out she will also lose him because he has money and power. Right about now, is the time where SW is just plainly scared of CTJ finding out he has been played. CTJ is a scary man and is willing to kill to her his position. He would even kill Jimni to keep him and his son living a luxurious life until they die.  @angelwingssf You are correct, KI looks ridiculous in any style he chooses. He want to try to be a lion now so he can keep what he has . He still hasn’t learned that trying to be a lion will never make you happy because look at all the trouble that has been targeting his family due to their lion motto. Lol :naughty:

9 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@dramaninja  SW’s fear is losing her son Jimni. If YW finds out he may end taking him away from her. If Jang Wol-Chung finds out she will also lose him because he has money and power. Right about now, is the time where SW is just plainly scared of CTJ finding out he has been played. CTJ is a scary man and is willing to kill to her his position. He would even kill Jimni to keep him and his son living a luxurious life until they die. 

The longer she wait though the worse is going to get and the more others will find out. She just putting herself and her son in more danger  and it keeps increasing with  each episode.

What if CTJ finds out about their son  next episode? What about some of the others? What if DS and her mom find out before he does?

All of these possibilities do not lead to anything good,she needs to tell him right now so he can prepare for whats to come. He has already been kidnapped at this  point things are going to get worse with KI is all up in his face for reasons he do not know.

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

The longer she wait though the worse is going to get and the more others will find out. She just putting herself and her son in more danger  and it keeps increasing with  each episode.

What if CTJ finds out about their son  next episode? What about some of the others? What if DS and her mom find out before he does?

All of these possibilities do not lead to anything good,she needs to tell him right now so he can prepare for whats to come. He has already been kidnapped at this  point things are going to get worse with KI is all up in his face for reasons he do not know.

@dramaninja I totally agree with you , we need to remember this is a daily drama. They will drag it out until someone get hurt. YW will find out the truth and Boy . He will be richard simmons and full of regret for all the stuff he said to her. The. He will be totally pissed ans out for blood. 

6 minutes ago, AaliyaS said:

DS is jealous of her own daughter. She really is something. I hope grandpa is/was not dating the housekeeper, that would be creepy. 

@AaliyaS  She is always comparing herself to her own child. I find mother like DS very dangerous. TBH they are the one that put them in relationship like their own. They use a child to nab a husband and get mad when the husband lavishly love the child. Smh smh smh 

12 minutes ago, AaliyaS said:

DS is jealous of her own daughter. She really is something. I hope grandpa is/was not dating the housekeeper, that would be creepy. 

Yeah I dont like that at ll she barley has any real interaction with her daughter from what I seen as well.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@AaliyaS  She is always comparing herself to her own child. I find mother like DS very dangerous. TBH they are the one that put them in relationship like their own. They use a child to nab a husband and get mad when the husband lavishly love the child. Smh smh smh 

The child was just a means for DK to get hitched.  Nothing else!  All the crap that DS pulled was to ensnare the bee into a trap.  

CTJ knows that JM is not his grandchild.  DNA test done.  JM is sad in the preview wondering why his grandfather is acting so weird and if it is his fault.  CTJ wants KI to divorce.  He cannot handle not having his grand child.  :naughty: Karma playing back for what he did to his wife and Chairman.  

1 minute ago, angelwingssf said:

CTJ knows that JM is not his grandchild.  DNA test done.  JM is sad in the preview wondering why his grandfather is acting so weird and if it is his fault.  CTJ wants KI to divorce.  He cannot handle not having his grand child.  :naughty: Karma playing back for what he did to his wife and Chairman.  

Exactly @angelwingssf CTJ and DS’s mom will suffer through their children misfortune for what they did to Jang Jung Hee. I love it when the Universe take step to right the wrongs of the past. :naughty: 

21 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Wow that's a relief for SW if CTJ wants KI to divorce SW hahaha...but i feel nervous now that CTJ know about Jimim true father it will be dangerous for both SW and Jimin in that house...

It is not a relief for SW - because she will have to deal with both KI and CTJ.  Now KMR also knows that SW and OTY were lovers.  We have Jiuen to thank for.  As for the danger in the house, the only way she can stay protected is by disclosing this to the grandfather.  They need to do that soon so that the grandfather can change his ways and bond with the real grandson.  Or would it be that OTY will acheive stardom while KI will go down the drain and the writer will give 2 minutes of bonding with the bio mother and call it a day with a a Kumbaya ending.  Real life is not that way and even though it is drama, I hope that they realize that the perpetrators are punished not just in one or two episodes but plenty and that they show remorse and correct their ways.  I want to see OTY being angry about this, kick his wife and MIL to the curb and embrace his son and mother.  

Today's episode is epic!

Disappointment: SW still a blur... too kind, too weak but I guess the title of this drama is "A Place in The Sun" and its TY and KI centric - war of the 2 kings... If its SW Centric .. then I guess the title would be "A warm place in the sun" and too close to "Home for Summer":D

Karma moments: (1)TJ finding out JM is not his bloodline. (2) And MR finding out about TY and SW past relationship. (3) KI telling TJ - SW knows everything (in the preview) so, she is safe for now

Duh moment: (1)JE - always wondered what her big role is in the drama - well now I'm sure she's just the pest to rock the boats, just like her MIL, DIL, MJ and their son (2) so, MR saw JM and didn't recognize JM looking like young TY..even SW acknowledged that JM looked like young TY in yesterday's episode.

Misunderstanding moments: a regular in K dramas - (1)TY thought the KI was the one who instructed his deaths - the first and second one (2) SW's MIL being disappointed with her

Misplaced moment: (1) KI telling TY, he will punish TY for what 'they' did - KI obviously forgot his 'place' (2) DS in the preview saying she  must keep TY by her side (we all know Mr Jung, has blessed "SW marriage to TY" - when he thought KI was the real TY, and has advised MR to postpone DS and TY's marriage)

Sad moment: Poor Jimin -  mummy SW really need to toughen up!

2 hours ago, joan0528 said:

Seeing CTJ crying at the last scene while reading the DNA test result make me happy ahhahaa...

This was worth waking up early to watch the show live. 

In the preview when CTJ wants KI to divorce, he tells him that SW knows that YW is mother's biological son and not to touch her or harm her(SW) in any way only then they can be safe.  CTJ is one ***** scum.

Unrelated but Karma payback 

Spoiler

Today there was another that was just as Good  - in "Hope for Summer" - seeing JH dropping the flowers after hearing that SM lied about the miscarriage. 

Edit:

Corrected the preview after subs.  It did not have anything to do with SP (OTY daughter).

Archived