[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Vivi123 said:

Asking for spoilers about the last episode..

Reveal hidden contents

1) Why is Anna at the wedding?

2) Did XY & JX find out the truth about what happened with the divorce agreement?

3) Is the wedding the last scene of the drama? Hopefully, there’s a bit more of the couple after that. :)

1 Anna in the wedding means they remained friends and I think both XY and JX has fotgiven her for what she did and maybe because of Dylan who somehow who took care of JX in the 3 years she was separated from XY

2.Yes.our otp found out the truth

3.the wedding is not the last scene, but their honeymoon on the cruise ship.

1 hour ago, savingrace said:

In ep 31, when XY talked to Anna, did he tell her off? Finally cleared up what they are with each other? Set some boundaries? 

He asked her to let go. No need to force the relationship anymore. She has worked hard for 3 years and he has also cooperated for 3 years but they need to see the reality. However Anna said when she is ready to let go, she will let him know, but not now.

1 hour ago, savingrace said:

Oh, man! Is the ending felt rushed? I just finished ep 31.

:dead:

I've only just finished ep 33. Will watch the remaining eps tomorrow. I read weibo messages. Quite a lot of fans complaint in weibo that the ending was very rushed and the middle drag too long. Some asked for extra episode as the money spent is not worthwhile to see a short sweet ending. Some fans commented like us that the ending would be perfect with kids. Great minds do think alike! Hahaha

LJ also posted the below in her weibo yesterday (23 Jun)! :doggie:

梁洁: 所有的美好定会如约而至,陈嘉欣与你们分享温暖

LJ: All the beautiful things will come as scheduled, Chen Jiaxin sharing the warmth with you

a72b45cbly1gg2fr1ji0nj232y4mfe8h.jpga72b45cbly1gg2fsfl71tj23344mo1la.jpga72b45cbly1gg2ftafcpgj23344mpe8e.jpga72b45cbly1gg2fugrko5j23d851vqvj.jpga72b45cbly1gg2fqq9bwkj2334223kjq.jpg

a72b45cbly1gg2fnbx57rj21jk0v9qv7.jpga72b45cbly1gg2fn75vyaj256o3ggqve.jpga72b45cbly1gg2fth5u5ij2334222hdz.jpga72b45cbly1gg2fu0e1hoj23342234qv.jpg

As I said in my post wtrched some snippets of the ending..somehow, just like everyone 's sentiments about the rushed finale, they could have included a scene of JX having a baby again because in the entirety of the show it was  on focused on JX 's journey to being abruptly getting married because of her untimely pregnancy.( how excited JX and XY have been  for  lil ximi and being parents). It would be really nice if indeed it was adopted into this version.all alomg I though it will be a 37 episodes drama expecting the last 2 eps will be focus on reconciliation, wedding and having a baby again

4 hours ago, libra22 said:

LJ also posted the below in her weibo yesterday (23 Jun)! :doggie:

梁洁: 所有的美好定会如约而至,陈嘉欣与你们分享温暖

LJ: All the beautiful things will come as scheduled, Chen Jiaxin sharing the warmth with you

a72b45cbly1gg2fr1ji0nj232y4mfe8h.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

I love CJX’s LV wrap. It looks chic. I want one too. :w00t::wub:

:approves:

I saw the ending and I agree they should make them having child again 

Im wondering how many times LJ (Liange Jie) can have kids with XZL (Xing Zhao Lin) everytime she work with him lol

She had kids with him twice on The Eternal Love 1 & 2 

Then on YAMD she had it once with him before the miscarriage 

YAMD should have ended on a double pregnancies with JX and Liu Si Qi

4 hours ago, savingrace said:

Oh, man! Is the ending felt rushed? I just finished ep 31.

:dead:

Spoiler

I thought the end was rushed. She forgave him, wedding, then the scene on the cruise when she asks when he fell in love with her (all seen in previews) then we’re done.....

1 hour ago, WinCee said:

Hide contents

I thought the end was rushed. She forgave him, wedding, then the scene on the cruise when she asks when he fell in love with her (all seen in previews) then we’re done.....

I’m done watching all episodes. And just like most of you, I’m also disappointed that episode 36 seems too rushed. The reconciliation only happened last 10 minutes, and after that, the wedding then cruise honeymoon. 

I wish there’s more. I wish they’ve settled all issues in episode 35, then episode 36 can be

- CJX moving back to Wang family - and have her interact again with NaiNai, Zhengren and Aunt. 

- Married life of XY and CJX

- Time skip of 3 years, then XiMi or maybe 2 XiMi (twins) 

Maybe there’ll be season 2? Lol. 
Also, for the mess that she created, including CJX’s losing her baby, I felt that Anna got off too easily. And she even got invited to the wedding! :wacko:

Oh well. Now I wait for next week to watch remaining episodes in English sub. 

:cutekitty:

Overall though, it was good. I really love our OTP’s chemistry. And I think of all the Chinese actors, XZL is the best kisser. :w00t: And, of all versions I’ve watched - K, TW, Thái and now this, this remains my favorite. There’s just too

many scenes to love that it more than made up on the rushed ending. 
:allgoodlol::heart4:

After watching ep. 26 with eng sub and Anna is really has no self esteem and totally selfish person 

XY already told her that it over between them but Anna still want a chance to be with him 

She did use the pity card on him but XY really should have walked away from Anna instead of let her hug him 

I have a question the scene where CJX went to the nursery room, did it happen before or after their reconciliation? 

Managed to watch the last few minutes of Episode 36. I agree that it was too rushed. I was just starting to feel the giddiness and then it ended. The writer must have slacked off writing the last episode as there was not enough time to enjoy their reconciliation. 

3 hours ago, WinCee said:

Hide contents

@WinCee I am curious as to what his answer is with her question. When did he fell in love with her? 

13 minutes ago, lhynne said:

I have a question the scene where CJX went to the nursery room, did it happen before or after their reconciliation? 

Managed to watch the last few minutes of Episode 36. I agree that it was too rushed. I was just starting to feel the giddiness and then it ended. The writer must have slacked off writing the last episode as there was not enough time to enjoy their reconciliation. 

@WinCee I am curious as to what his answer is with her question. When did he fell in love with her? 

Before the reconciliation and she found out that XY is Mr. W

29 minutes ago, lhynne said:

His answer to her question was : We've gone through so much, does it still matter?

She says : Of course it matters.  I was so ordinary (literal translation is "not eye-catching") back then, and Anna was so beautiful and so good, I could never figure out why you would fall in love with me.

he says : Silly, you still don't understand? Emotion doesn't discriminate between time (love is timeless), and doesn't need a reason.  If you really must know, it's when you fell in the water, when you helped me get the ring.  We were destined from then, our fate cannot  be undone.

The part of the nursery happened before the reconciliation.  She visited Nai Nai and the Aunt, and asked to look in the nursery, and then she read the diary.  They reconciliated after Dylan told XY that he had sabotaged the divorce contract, and told XY that JX is leaving Shanghai so he runs to the airport.

This bit I hated - that Dylan took the blame and Anna looked teary but didn't say anything.

This bit I loved - XY wasn't stupid and told Dylan that he knew it wasn't Dylan who did it and glared at Anna as he ran off.

I also felt Anna got off too lightly.  The actress is beautiful and fitted the role of a ballerina perfectly. The drama did try to portray her as a victim.  In some ways you can see why she sticks to XY despite being rejected so many times.  As a ballerina she would have grown up learning to keep persisting despite failures.  Plus the drama pushed the fact that she felt rejected by her birth family and her adopted family and that because XY had made her feel loved so she wouldn't give up on their relationship.  Still she got off too lightly, why would she be invited to the wedding but JY's teacher wasn't there?

25 minutes ago, angee818323 said:

Before the reconciliation and she found out that XY is Mr. W

Thank you! But why did she still want to go away after reading what XY had written in the diary though. :crazymad:

4 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Thank you! But why did she still want to go away after reading what XY had written in the diary though. :crazymad:

She was going to leave for before reading the diary in the nursery and Dylan told her that he not Mr. W but she told him that she already knew

1 hour ago, WinCee said:

His answer to her question was : We've gone through so much, does it still matter?

She says : Of course it matters.  I was so ordinary (literal translation is "not eye-catching") back then, and Anna was so beautiful and so good, I could never figure out why you would fall in love with me.

he says : Silly, you still don't understand? Emotion doesn't discriminate between time (love is timeless), and doesn't need a reason.  If you really must know, it's when you fell in the water, when you helped me get the ring.  We were destined from then, our fate cannot  be undone.

The part of the nursery happened before the reconciliation.  She visited Nai Nai and the Aunt, and asked to look in the nursery, and then she read the diary.  They reconciliated after Dylan told XY that he had sabotaged the divorce contract, and told XY that JX is leaving Shanghai so he runs to the airport.

This bit I hated - that Dylan took the blame and Anna looked teary but didn't say anything.

This bit I loved - XY wasn't stupid and told Dylan that he knew it wasn't Dylan who did it and glared at Anna as he ran off.

I also felt Anna got off too lightly.  The actress is beautiful and fitted the role of a ballerina perfectly. The drama did try to portray her as a victim.  In some ways you can see why she sticks to XY despite being rejected so many times.  As a ballerina she would have grown up learning to keep persisting despite failures.  Plus the drama pushed the fact that she felt rejected by her birth family and her adopted family and that because XY had made her feel loved so she wouldn't give up on their relationship.  Still she got off too lightly, why would she be invited to the wedding but JY's teacher wasn't there?

Anna looks so uncomfortable during the wedding, she was the only one who looks sad looking at the couple.Based from your translation, XY was disappointed with Anna after finding out what she's done. There was no scene how she was able to reconcile with XY and JX after what she'd done to the point that she was even invited to the wedding so she looks like a gatecrasher on the wedding lol. It would really have been better if they added one more episode to tie all loose ends and give enough time for our couple to be lovey dovey.

It would have been nice to see JX's family and XY's family have a nice dinner at their house, bonding and laughing. We all know JX's mom was heartbroken when she went to visit their house  with her finding out the truth about their marriage life. 

I love his answer with her question. Lots of lovey dovey scenes on the final episode and it would have been perfect.

A nice kiss compilation by fan !  This is only one-third of the kiss scenes compared to EL2.:dorakiss:

1) Newlywed kiss

2) Necktie kiss

3) Pottery kiss

4) Over you kiss

5) Cold kiss

6) Wedding kiss

7) Cruise kiss

credit: 小雪爱甜甜的微博视频

Archived