[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, annamchoi said:

@savingrace @libra22 same sentiment here, hope they show XY and.JX having another baby.since this chi version adopted most  of the TW version , which eventually had another baby in the ending..  hoping wishing and praying the chi remake will have the same finale too!:Please:

.Korean version had twins  Thai didnt adopt that part of in the ending..they just got married again only.

I feel that BABY PART , will be a surprise for us I hope!. since majority of the scenes(wedding and honeymoon on the cruise) are included in the teasers, traliers previews and MV.

Hopefully, my instinct is right..:heart:

Yeah same. Wouldn’t it be cool if they get 2 XiMi? :D

And fingers crossed that the producer and writers will surprise us with 1 bonus episode - they every once in a while do this when a show do exceptionally well, like PYHOMS, and as I’m sure YAMD too. 
:approves:

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, libra22 said:

Ep 28 preview! :hypehype:

XY: Attention, attention, attention. I must tell you a huge news!

Anson: What huge news huh? Except for raising my pay, if it is other things, could you wait till I wake up?

XY: NO! I tell you, I saw CJX!

Anson: What?

XY: Would you like to turn on a speaker and send to another circle of friends?

Anson: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was too excited. Too excited.

Anson: No, no. Tell me. Tell me. I will not scream.

XY: Let me tell you. She is totally like a different person. Confident and generous. Looking radiant. The point is, she...she has become very attractive now. Not at all like a young woman who is out of  marriage. You know, the most annoying thing is she and Dylan are actually in Hungary, easygoing. And I am very sure, Dylan has been accompanying her in the last 3 years. 

Anson mumbled something.

XY: What did you say?

Anson: No, I'm saying I finally understand your feelings. If my ex were to suddenly appeared in front of me, and become happier, more tempting, I'll also be so angry to beat the wall.

XY: I tell you. The word "Temptation" is not suitable at all for CJX. Although now when I look at her, I can't move my eyes away from her.

Anson: Your tone sounds like you are very angry. What are you angry about? Angry that Dylan has been accompanying her? Or are you angry that CJX lives very well even without you?

XY: No, who said I am angry?

Anson: Come on. Let me tell you, all men behaves the same way when they meet their ex. Stubborn pride. Narrow minded.

XY: What did you say about me?

Anson: No, no, nothing. What I meant was if you need some time to sort things out, I can change your flight, book hotel.

XY: No need. I have arranged my work. Move back all my schedules. Marked all meeting records over there and send it over to me. I'll deal with the business from here. 

Anson: Alright. But let me remind you, 3 years ago, you, JX and Anna, already tortured each other once. This time, if you still cannot put it down, I advise you to think carefully how you are going to explain to Anna. After all, she was hurt because of you. Moreover, all these years, she has been staying by your side, wanting to start afresh with you. You do not want to repeat the tragedy three years ago, right?

Oh my gosh. I love this translation. When I watched it raw, I kinda guess what their conversation is. But I didn’t realize it’s really this sweet. Jealous XY! Lol. 
Thanks @libra22 

:heart3:

3 hours ago, libra22 said:

Elaine's wardrobe! Which one do you like best?

I like the blue dress she worn on the cruise the most. I will post the pics according to my likeness of her wardrobe in descending order. :doggie:

006TYGm6ly1gg13bnstj3j315o15o7wh.jpg

006TYGm6ly1gg13c3u7xbj315o15o7wh.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13bvjktfj315o15ob29.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13c864c7j315o15o7wh.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

006TYGm6ly1gg13brpvjhj315o15o7wh.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13c4j1y1j315o15o7tl.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13bub0ybj315o15ob29.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13byvpa2j315o15o1kx.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13bzq5ptj315o15ob29.jpg

I can’t decide. I love all of it except for the party dress. Somehow I don’t think the party dress is “her”. Or maybe I’m just not into sparkly velvet thing, which I think is so old fashioned. Lol

:winkx:

4 hours ago, Ck_teens123 said:

I am watching ep 27, and was very frustrated with XY. I mean i understand Anna swapping the document is awful but XY wishy washy attitude really is the main main problem. From the start he is the one breaking the heart of two women. Cannot decide what he wants. After CJX left, he still linger around loving CJX but why still leading Anna and letting her to stay around him? I just find him despicable really. Its true she chooses to be like that, but you shouldn't have given her any hope or chance. You should just say no and no. But inviting her for a family reunion dinner? Really? Is this really the right definition of being nice or just wishy washy? If you want to give Anna a chance then stop lingering around CJX memories. Be a man. Geez i like this series so much but the main role just keep making me like and dislike him back and forth.

For me I think XY is trying to end thing with Anna but Anna not letting him go especially after three years and his family telling her that they never accepted her and they only accept JX 

Anna know that XY still love JX but she still want him 

4 hours ago, libra22 said:

Elaine's wardrobe! Which one do you like best?

I like the blue dress she worn on the cruise the most. I will post the pics according to my likeness of her wardrobe in descending order. :doggie:

006TYGm6ly1gg13bnstj3j315o15o7wh.jpg

006TYGm6ly1gg13c3u7xbj315o15o7wh.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13bvjktfj315o15ob29.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13c864c7j315o15o7wh.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

006TYGm6ly1gg13brpvjhj315o15o7wh.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13c4j1y1j315o15o7tl.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13bub0ybj315o15ob29.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13byvpa2j315o15o1kx.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13bzq5ptj315o15ob29.jpg

I like her blue dress as well and her black and gold dress was okay for me and why did i feel like she was wearing a collar with that black and gold dress lol

5 hours ago, angee818323 said:

For me I think XY is trying to end thing with Anna but Anna not letting him go especially after three years and his family telling her that they never accepted her and they only accept JX 

Anna know that XY still love JX but she still want him 

They are actually being together ambiguously..XY invite Anna for his family reunion dinner (you dont invite mere friends to this event). When he meet CJX he is still with Anna, buying her swan gift for her ballet opening. He tried to finish his overseas meeting quickly and go home to see Anna ballet opening and Anna repeatedly called to check on XY and missing him. XY keep promising to come home soon for her and yet breaking the promise. And one scene at CJX home when they are talking and Anna called and CJX asking if its Anna and he cant say anything and left knowing he is again hurting CJX. I mean really, you didnt know? I know Anna is despicable but i think XY cant make up his mind and hurting CJX again and again is more despicable. He mention he feels responsible for Anna injury, really????

He is again like Anson said repeating the same mistake 3 yrs ago, keep on telling himself he needs to go but repeatingly still tugging CJX feeling. I have finish until ep 30 yesterday and its sooo frustrating knowing in fact he still doesnt understand who he actually likes. Ahhhhhh...for this reason I thought Korean version one slightly better. I just hope he resolved Anna issue first before even starting again with CJX..because i wont really enjoy the main OTP knowing she is actually the 3rd party yet again @@ why o why

17 minutes ago, Ck_teens123 said:

They are actually being together ambiguously..XY invite Anna for his family reunion dinner (you dont invite mere friends to this event). When he meet CJX he is still with Anna, buying her swan gift for her ballet opening. He tried to finish his overseas meeting quickly and go home to see Anna ballet opening and Anna repeatedly called to check on XY and missing him. XY keep promising to come home soon for her and yet breaking the promise. And one scene at CJX home when they are talking and Anna called and CJX asking if its Anna and he cant say anything and left knowing he is again hurting CJX. I mean really, you didnt know? I know Anna is despicable but i think XY cant make up his mind and hurting CJX again and again is more despicable. He mention he feels responsible for Anna injury, really????

He is again like Anson said repeating the same mistake 3 yrs ago, keep on telling himself he needs to go but repeatingly still tugging CJX feeling. I have finish until ep 30 yesterday and its sooo frustrating knowing in fact he still doesnt understand who he actually likes. Ahhhhhh...for this reason I thought Korean version one slightly better. I just hope he resolved Anna issue first before even starting again with CJX..because i wont really enjoy the main OTP knowing she is actually the 3rd party yet again @@ why o why

I agree with u n anson right he need to end thing with Anna but at the same time Anna need to let XY go already

When CXJ first meet XY she already knew that he had a gf but thing went out of hand after they slept together 

For Anna injury it was her own fault but i was right that she guilt trip him into being with her 

But i think he trying to tell her that he n her nothing but friends 

For the family reunion it was moonlight festival n he say she had no friend which i believe is bull crap from Anna

47 minutes ago, Ck_teens123 said:

Agree. Agree. Agree. Especially now that you gave more context as to what happened  - I was just guessing on some scenes based on how they act. :D  So, thanks. :)

In a way, I can’t blame Anna if she’s clinging to XY. And it’s because XY is still super nice to her. He still entertain her. So, Anna remain hopeful especially since for 3 years, CJX is out of the picture.

This is the same as in TW version and I wish they diverted from it. But at least, on the upside, for this version, there’s no official relationship between XY and Anna. In TW, OTP are definitely in a relationship since he called Anna his fiancée when buying the swan sculpture. 

In this aspect, I also like the Korean version. Because it’s clear cut. There’s no third party. Though they went with noble idiocy trope - which is also annoying. 
I now look forward to the rest of the episodes and see when XY will finally, finally tell Anna that it’s really the end for them. I also hope it happens soon, like, in episode 31 soon. 

And on a side note, based on previews, I’m kinda disappointed that it seems XY will know what happened on the agreement, only at the last episode. That’s way too long to drag the issue. And on top of that, there’s another lie of which it was Dylan who owned the switch. I wonder if Anna will confess right afterwards or it will continue for a few more scenes or it will never come up at all.
Anyway, thanks for the POV y’all. It’s nice to have a healthy discussion. 

:yaaa:

1 hour ago, savingrace said:

Agree. Agree. Agree. Especially now that you gave more context as to what happened  - I was just guessing on some scenes based on how they act. :D  So, thanks. :)

In a way, I can’t blame Anna if she’s clinging to XY. And it’s because XY is still super nice to her. He still entertain her. So, Anna remain hopeful especially since for 3 years, CJX is out of the picture.

This is the same as in TW version and I wish they diverted from it. But at least, on the upside, for this version, there’s no official relationship between XY and Anna. In TW, OTP are definitely in a relationship since he called Anna his fiancée when buying the swan sculpture. 

In this aspect, I also like the Korean version. Because it’s clear cut. There’s no third party. Though they went with noble idiocy trope - which is also annoying. 
I now look forward to the rest of the episodes and see when XY will finally, finally tell Anna that it’s really the end for them. I also hope it happens soon, like, in episode 31 soon. 

And on a side note, based on previews, I’m kinda disappointed that it seems XY will know what happened on the agreement, only at the last episode. That’s way too long to drag the issue. And on top of that, there’s another lie of which it was Dylan who owned the switch. I wonder if Anna will confess right afterwards or it will continue for a few more scenes or it will never come up at all.
Anyway, thanks for the POV y’all. It’s nice to have a healthy discussion. 

:yaaa:

I feel that Anna playing with everyone n only XY family can see through her that y they dont like her at all

40 minutes ago, angee818323 said:

I feel that Anna playing with everyone n only XY family can see through her that y they dont like her at all

Yeah, I think so too. She’s playing the pity card to the max. And yeah, luckily, Nai Nai, Aunt and Zhengren can see through it. Good thing they’re not as gullible as XY and I love that they remain loyal to JX. 
:dorashakes:

19 minutes ago, savingrace said:

Yeah, I think so too. She’s playing the pity card to the max. And yeah, luckily, Nai Nai, Aunt and Zhengren can see through it. Good thing they’re not as gullible as XY and I love that they remain loyal to JX. 
:dorashakes:

Nai Nai doesnt like Anna one bit n u could tell in ep. 24 n ep. 26 she doesnt want to deal with Anna n let Aunt deal with her n ep. 27 Aunt let Anna know that they never accept her

17 minutes ago, savingrace said:

Btw, Anna in this version is perfect for her role as a ballerina. Her form is beautiful. And her blow up photos - 1 in XY’s room and 1 in her home - are gorgeous. Is she a ballerina in real life? 

She not a ballerina in real life but she a dancer and she from girl group rocketgirls 101 i believe 

There was a part on the trailer where Anna was asking XY for a chance too.. So I guess she knows where she stands in XY's life...  But then there's that Anna's message that JX saw where she asked him if he missed her and that she's downstairs. So it is kinda confusing if he's just letting her do whatever she wants 

2AUBzrf.jpg

SPiRRI6.jpg

9 minutes ago, lhynne said:

There was a part on the trailer where Anna was asking XY for a chance too.. So I guess she knows where she stands in XY's life...  But then there's that Anna's message that JX saw where she asked him if he missed her and that she's downstairs. So it is kinda confusing if he's just letting her do whatever she wants 

2AUBzrf.jpg

SPiRRI6.jpg

I agree it is confusing but at the same time I think that Anna can't let go of XY and she doing everything to get him to come back to her including waiting for three years for him 

XY really need to tell Anna that he no long love her or wanted to be with her but from I see is that Anna becoming obsessed with XY including using her own brother to get JX to leave XY so that XY goes back to her

Upcoming ep preview! :hypehype:

XY: Why are you here?

Anna: I miss you. Tell me, did you miss me?

JX: He understand me. Tolerate me. There is no better choice than him. Hence, we should keep the proper distance now.

XY: I love you. This is the last time.

XY: Cold blooded. This word is good. It suits me very well.

XY: I regretted! I didn't protect you earlier. Get to really understand you earlier. 

JX: I don't understand how I feel about you until now. I love you. But I can no longer love you.

2 hours ago, angee818323 said:

I don't see it that way, honestly i dont care much about what Anna did, she is branded as awful anyway. XY could have draw a clear line there that nothing will ever happen, dont do this. If he is pitying Anna and guide her for the first year then still make sense but its been 3 years. Either u like her or you don't. It will be until everyone can let go before they two can be just purely friends, obviously Anna didnt. Also really you dont invite ex girlfriend to a family dinner unless you are still on, there is no excuse why it happens, XY could have said no (chinese culture). He know clearly the other party is thinking something else and he doesn't stop it, it means you are leading people on. Being kind is one thing being wishy washy is another. If he can't handle Anna this past 3 years, he doesn't have the right to bother CJX at all, he cant be responsible for that feeling anyway.

I have to agree Anna looks like real ballerina, i do think she is perfect for the role.

New BTS clip! Mr Lizard is jealous even during BTS! :hypehype: 

(Caption - Appearance of rival in love)

Dylan: Waited for long?

(Caption - Take strict precautions)

LJ: You are really into the drama

(Caption - Intimate little moves)

XZL: She actually touched his arm during the shooting. Touched his arm!

(Caption - Very jealous! Very angry!)

XZL: 34 episode. Two more episodes to the season finale. She dare to touch others' arms. It's too much. This woman is too much.

(Caption - Angry until having headache)

XZL: Actually I also analysed.

(Caption - Analyse key words: 3 years!)

XZL: 3 years. What is the concept of three years? It has been 3 years and he still haven't win CJX's heart. Can he win her heart now?

(Caption - Gradually gained confidence)

XZL: The halo of confidence.

(Caption - Sad  +1, Sad +2)

XZL: Chase after JX? Take an ugly picture of you.

Archived