Quantcast
Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定


Recommended Posts

Here's the conversation after the passionate kiss in ep 31!:Cornykiss:

 

JX: The water is boiling

XY: Why did you let me kiss you earlier?

JX: I just want you to get better sooner. I'll go get a towel.

XY: Fool

 

XY: I'm sorry. I shouldn't do that to you earlier.

JX: It's ok. I have flu medicine at home. I'll go back and eat.

 

XY: CJX, I didn't do that just because of the cold. I just want to kiss you.

XY: I regretted. I want little ximi. And live happily with little ximi's mama. I should have realised this 3 years ago. Your wish is my birthday wish.

JX: Stop it. Stop it!

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the full translation before the passionate deep kiss!  XY: It's you. JX: You left your mobile phone with me. XY: Thanks. JX: Why are you so hot? Are you having fever? XY

This one belongs to Wang family chat, Group chat name is "Wang family's pregnant woman is most important"   Granny - What do you guys want to eat for dinner tonight? Jia Xin - Want to e

Here's the 1st message exchange between JX & Mr W at ep 31!:sad1:

 

JX: Hi, I am Elaine, the author of memento. 

JX: Thank you for buying memento.

JX: Why did you like memento at first glance?

JX: You said before that you saw a little sadness on the memento.

W: This is a rocking horse. 

W: But with a pair of wings, it can't fly even if it wants to, can't go even if it wants to

W: Just left in former place

 

JX: Memento is my child

JX: A child who came to me with blessings

JX: At that time, because of him, I received a lot of happiness, a lot of love

W: I also have such pain

W: Whenever this time, I will look into the distance and imagine that he has gone to a better place

W: Only if I let him be free can he be truly free

JX: Give him freedom?

JX: You are right.

JX: For the next creation, I want to give him bigger wings

JX: Thank you! I really hope to see you

JX: Unfortunately couldn't see you at the church earlier

JX: Do you stay nearby the church?

W: I am here to work. Leaving within the next 2 days.

W: Maybe when we meet, we can’t chat so comfortable like this anymore

JX: Maybe instead of meeting, we will have a chance encounter in the streets of Budapest

W: That will be a bigger surprise!

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

An extension of this BTS! :piggydance:

 

(Caption: Xing Zhao lin's fancy kneading method)

Crew: Come, 5, 4, 3, 2

(Caption on JX's mum: Busy)

(Caption on XZL: Can't get started)

(Caption in pink: See the crack "bowl"

Crew: Stop! There's a blooper.

(Caption on XZL: Bored. Bored)

 

(Caption - Green onion x 1)

(Caption in orange - Eliminate boring swordsmanship)

XZL: Who's the blooper?

(Caption in blue - Transformed into a picket)

Crew: Wipe your sweats, Brother.

(Caption in pink - Too deep into the play)

Crew: I won't wipe

 

XZL: Director, I have already learned.

Crew: It's ok even if you didn't learn, because this scene is what you didn't learn

XZL: No, I've already learned. I'll roll it up like this later.

Voice-over: It's time to show the real skills.

(Caption in orange - XZL's fancy kneading dough method)

(Caption in pink on LJ: Suddenly being cue)

(Caption - Cooperate with the performance)
 

XZL: Look here.

XZL: Haidilao Customer Service.

XZL: Hey, give a good review.

(Caption - Transformed into a hand-pulled noodles guy)
LJ: It's not like this at all, ok.

LJ: Turn around. Dance.

XZL: Turn around. Dance.

LJ: Bad review.

 

Crew: Teacher lizard, do you knead dough in real life?

(Caption - The secret of the Chef)

XZL: Yes. But I purposely did it like that just now.

XZL: Because I will help granny to make dumplings, occasionally.

(Caption in yellow - Culinary Master)

XZL: Just now, he asked me to pretend I didn't know

XZL: So I was just fooling around

XZL: Like playing with plasticine

XZL: It's more fun to play like this compared to actual cooking

XZL: But it's such a waste

(Caption - Put an end to waste)

XZL: I stayed alone in Beijing.

XZL: So I cooked my own rice.

LJ: It's not true.

(Caption - Rush in to fold the table)

XZL: As if you didn't eat before!

XZL: Really. 

XZL: She has tried my cooking before. It's delicious.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ep 31 preview :ok:

 

Anna: How is it. After taking the medicine and took a nap, are you feeling better? Are you hungry? Let's go get some breakfast.

XY: Anna, let's not force ourselves any longer.

Anna: I don't want.

XY: You've worked hard for 3 years, and I've also cooperated for 3 years. But we need to see the reality. Let it go.

Anna: I will tell you when I am ready to let it go. But it is not now. You go clean up first. I'll wait for you downstairs.

 

Hotel staff: Sir, a lady who came in the middle of the night, asked the front desk to hand this over to you.

XY: Thanks.

 

 

New photos of LJ in Budapest!

 

006TYGm6ly1gg6u158f8jj33344mox74.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg6u0wbq36j33342237wm.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg6u0s2ic8j3334223e86.jpg



006TYGm6ly1gg6u18g1f2j32un1tcnpe.jpg

006TYGm6ly1gg6u0i4mdoj3334223kjm.jpg

006TYGm6ly1gg6u0gsb8qj3334223b2d.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg6u0d37w6j3334223e85.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg6u0obwxnj33344mob2j.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Ep 31 preview :ok:

 

Anna: How is it. After taking the medicine and took a nap, are you feeling better? Are you hungry? Let's go get some breakfast.

XY: Anna, let's not force ourselves any longer.

Anna: I don't want.

XY: You've worked hard for 3 years, and I've also cooperated for 3 years. But we need to see the reality. Let it go.

Anna: I will tell you when I am ready to let it go. But it is not now. You go clean up first. I'll wait for you downstairs.

 

Hotel staff: Sir, a lady who came in the middle of the night, asked the front desk to hand this over to you.

XY: Thanks.

 

 

New photos of LJ in Budapest!

 

006TYGm6ly1gg6u158f8jj33344mox74.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg6u0wbq36j33342237wm.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg6u0s2ic8j3334223e86.jpg

 

  Hide contents

 

 


006TYGm6ly1gg6u18g1f2j32un1tcnpe.jpg

006TYGm6ly1gg6u0i4mdoj3334223kjm.jpg

006TYGm6ly1gg6u0gsb8qj3334223b2d.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg6u0d37w6j3334223e85.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg6u0obwxnj33344mob2j.jpg
 

 

 

LJ look really pretty especially in blue

Anna cant let go of reality that she and XY are over and that he never go back to her

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@libra22 THANK YOU!!:wub: Cant wait for complete subs of episodes 31-36...that part of the scene where XY has given up on JX ...its heart breaking...I think Anna must have the first love of XY but XY will be his last and forever love ♥️

I have been very vocal about this chi remake of YAMD  became my favorite version so far..no offense meant to the other versions..love the awesome chemistry of the leads .

 

LJ is so pretty! :heart:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sharing with you guys one of my favourite scenes in ep 35 with my favourite OST in the background. :winkx:

 

@annamchoi You're most welcome, my friend,. There is a typo error in your earlier post. :heart4:

 

 

 

 

Though I don't like Anna, I do pity her in this scene. Fu Jing dances very well here, think she didn't use any double here since she used to be in a girl group. :doggie:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

@libra22 THANK YOU!!:wub: Cant wait for complete subs of episodes 31-36...that part of the scene where XY has given up on JX ...its heart breaking...I think Anna must have the first love of XY but XY will be his last and forever love ♥️

I have been very vocal about this chi remake of YAMD  became my favorite version so far..no offense meant to the other versions..love the awesome chemistry of the leads .

 

LJ is so pretty! :heart:

I agree with you see XY giving up on JX must have been heartbreaking but I think JX was heartbroken as well 

For Anna I agree that XY is her first love but she didnt really cherish him until JX come into XY life 

I have to handle it to XY to have a lot of patience with Anna to be stood up 11 times 

I agree i l like chi remake of YAMD too 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If only Anna didn't turn up, they might have patch up here. :cries:

 

JX: Actually, I still want to be your CJX.

Anna's message: Miss me? I'm at downstairs. See you later.

JX: Goodbye. Papa cricket

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, angee818323 said:

I agree with you see XY giving up on JX must have been heartbreaking but I think JX was heartbroken as well 

For Anna I agree that XY is her first love but she didnt really cherish him until JX come into XY life 

I have to handle it to XY to have a lot of patience with Anna to be stood up 11 times 

I agree i l like chi remake of YAMD too 

I think being stood up for 11 times isnt healthly anymore in any relationship.and those years of XY being with Anna, I think our Cricket Daddie is the one who always gives way to Anna's They are both busy in their respected careers but.XY finds time to be with her.

I also think that JX 's popping up all of a sudden in the Wang family made Anna more insecure for Mommie snail took care of the family wholehaertedly and sincerely .♥️

I hope They will relaese a Director's Cut Edition of this Chi version.:Please:

@libra22 typo error aknowledged..

 

Question: how come the document is in the airport?? Whom did it came from?? Ep 36.Thank you.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

I think being stood up for 11 times isnt healthly anymore in any relationship.and those years of XY being with Anna, I think our Cricket Daddie is the one who always gives way to Anna's They are both busy in their respected careers but.XY finds time to be with her.

I also think that JX 's popping up all of a sudden in the Wang family made Anna more insecure for Mommie snail took care of the family wholehaertedly and sincerely .♥️

I hope They will relaese a Director's Cut Edition of this Chi version.:Please:

@libra22 typo error aknowledged..

 

I agree that mommy snail help daddy cricket realized that he wasnt in a healthy relationship with Anna 

XY did tell Anna that he want to be love which I dont think she could really give him 

Anna would never take care of the Wang family and Nai Nai knew that Anna wasnt right for XY but JX was perfect for XY 

Me too I want to see director cut edition as well since a lot of scenes were cuts

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, angee818323 said:

I agree that mommy snail help daddy cricket realized that he wasnt in a healthy relationship with Anna 

XY did tell Anna that he want to be love which I dont think she could really give him 

Anna would never take care of the Wang family and Nai Nai knew that Anna wasnt right for XY but JX was perfect for XY 

Me too I want to see director cut edition as well since a lot of scenes were cuts

Its a give and take in a relationship for it to work.I think XY is always the one who gives in to please Anna .

But with JX she gave so much of her love and time during her  marriage to XY.that is why our daddie cricket has fallen deeply in love with mommie snail. 

@libra22 I love the passionate kiss from JX and XY more than the original TW version..again. mean no offense.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Its a give and take in a relationship for it to work.I think XY is always the one who gives in to please Anna .

But with JX she gave so much of her love and time during her  marriage to XY.that is why our daddie cricket has fallen deeply in love with mommie snail. 

@libra22 I love the passionate kiss from JX and XY more than the original TW version..again. mean no offense.

I agree 

XY and JX are my favorite couple too 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Its a give and take in a relationship for it to work.I think XY is always the one who gives in to please Anna .

But with JX she gave so much of her love and time during her  marriage to XY.that is why our daddie cricket has fallen deeply in love with mommie snail. 

@libra22 I love the passionate kiss from JX and XY more than the original TW version..again. mean no offense.

 

Me too since they are my favourite couple. :love:

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the conversation at the law firm. :dontwanna:

 

XY: Looking at your current state, it's not at all like the state of being in love.

JX: None of your business

XY: I can tell during these couple of days, that you are already shaken

XY: Tell me, why are you hiding from me?

JX: Who is hiding from you?

XY: You have been together for three years in Hungary, yet you didn't fall in love with Dylan.

XY: Ok, after coming back the past few days, you have been with him.

JX: We have already been separated for 3 years. You have also signed the agreement. Why did you suddenly do not agree to the divorce?

XY: Because right from the beginning, I do not intend to divorce you

JX: Then why did you sign the paper?

XY: Because I think since I can't see you anymore, and I can’t explain it to you face to face, signing is the only thing I can do for you.

JX: Why did you get together with Anna again?

XY: Let me correct it. We are not together. Nothing happened. 

JX: All mistakes are the faults of others, you are always right. Your biggest problem is you do not reflect on yourself! Let me tell you! I am determined to divorce.

 

 

 

005A6K9Hgy1gg7t9un2cvj30n00vcafj.jpg

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Happy Sunday everyone!:)

 

@libra22 I have  watched other Chinese dramas  with fornidable leads..but my giddiness and flip flops of my heart is not 

the same with these two! Whenever I  see them on screen!♥️ both ZingXhaoLin and Liang Jie 's chemistry on and off screen is reallly awesome.You can feel how comfy  they are both  with one another..no awkwardness..I think because YAMD is their drama together..through time both became close friends..and eventually became comfotable with each other that doing scenes together specially kiss or bed scenes  is a task they do easily with professionalism as actor and actess.

I think their friendship plays vital to both because it brings out the best in them their acting capabilities that shows after every scene! 

Surely,  I love these twosome pair so much! And I ship them too! Looking  forward to their next drama together- Eternal Love 3..but definitely, Ill support their individual projects as well!:wub:

  

 

This!:heart4:

 

20200628-132434

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

 

 

Happy Sunday everyone!:)

 

@libra22 I have  watched other Chinese dramas  with fornidable leads..but my giddiness and flip flops of my heart is not 

the same with these two! Whenever I  see them on screen!♥️ both ZingXhaoLin and Liang Jie 's chemistry on and off screen is reallly awesome.You can feel how comfy  they are both  with one another..no awkwardness..I think because YAMD is their drama together..through time both became close friends..and eventually became comfotable with each other that doing scenes together specially kiss or bed scenes  is a task they do easily with professionalism as actor and actess.

I think their friendship plays vital to both because it brings out the best in them their acting capabilities that shows after every scene! 

Surely,  I love these twosome pair so much! And I ship them too! Looking  forward to their next drama together- Eternal Love 3..but definitely, Ill support their individual projects as well!:wub:

 

 

This!:heart4:

 

 

Yes, they have really awesome chemistry together even though LJ is older than XZL by 3 years but XZL has a mature look. I could only ship them in drama lands since LJ is engaged. Hope that Eternal Love 3 will not be their last project together and there will be many more to come. I've watched XZL's other dramas with other female leads but their chemistries still cannot be compared to his chemistry with LJ. 

 

LJ has another new drama airing from tomorrow, 29 Jun onwards, named Mr Honesty. I will try to watch as this will be the first time that I'll be watching her drama with another new male lead. I will try my best to think of the new male lead as XZL.  Hahahaha:transforms:

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

 

 

Happy Sunday everyone!:)

 

@libra22 I have  watched other Chinese dramas  with fornidable leads..but my giddiness and flip flops of my heart is not 

the same with these two! Whenever I  see them on screen!♥️ both ZingXhaoLin and Liang Jie 's chemistry on and off screen is reallly awesome.You can feel how comfy  they are both  with one another..no awkwardness..I think because YAMD is their drama together..through time both became close friends..and eventually became comfotable with each other that doing scenes together specially kiss or bed scenes  is a task they do easily with professionalism as actor and actess.

I think their friendship plays vital to both because it brings out the best in them their acting capabilities that shows after every scene! 

Surely,  I love these twosome pair so much! And I ship them too! Looking  forward to their next drama together- Eternal Love 3..but definitely, Ill support their individual projects as well!:wub:

  

 

This!:heart4:

 

20200628-132434

XZL and LJ on screen is amazing and they look like they in love and their kissing scene is wow 

Behind the screen XZL loves to tease LJ as she does the same to him 

I will also check out LJ new drama as well

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

007vh9cvly1gg7s2sk60uj33uw2msu13.jpg007vh9cvly1gg7s14msmsj33uw2mse8c.jpg007vh9cvly1gg7s1a34n4j33uw2mse89.jpg

 



007vh9cvly1gg7s1fbrz7j33uw2msb2g.jpg007vh9cvly1gg7s1kvx4mj33uw2ms4r0.jpg007vh9cvly1gg7s3fjd5vj33uw2ms7wn.jpg

Ep 33 preview :fun:

 

JX's mum: If you still have feelings for XY, don't hesitate any longer. 

JX: I don't

JX's mum: Don't lie to yourself. Let's go home. (even JX's mum can tell that her daughter still loves XY)

 

JX: It's done.

XY: Thanks.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...