[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Ck_teens123 said:

I don't see it that way, honestly i dont care much about what Anna did, she is branded as awful anyway. XY could have draw a clear line there that nothing will ever happen, dont do this. If he is pitying Anna and guide her for the first year then still make sense but its been 3 years. Either u like her or you don't. It will be until everyone can let go before they two can be just purely friends, obviously Anna didnt. Also really you dont invite ex girlfriend to a family dinner unless you are still on, there is no excuse why it happens, XY could have said no (chinese culture). He know clearly the other party is thinking something else and he doesn't stop it, it means you are leading people on. Being kind is one thing being wishy washy is another. If he can't handle Anna this past 3 years, he doesn't have the right to bother CJX at all, he cant be responsible for that feeling anyway.

I have to agree Anna looks like real ballerina, i do think she is perfect for the role.

I think he try to draw the line before but Anna didnt take it well and i agree that he shouldnt have invite Anna to family dinner but I still think that Anna guilt trip him and he finally tell Anna that he doesnt love her but again she doesnt take it well and use Dylan to get JX to tell XY to go back with her

In the 3 years of Anna staying with XY after his separation with JX..I think is no more than a mere friendship on the part of our CEO.the love that he has for ballerina has been long gone since the time he married JX.because  slowly  he developed feelings for our snail as during their marriage he got to know her well.JX did a very good spouse a dutiful wife at such. she takes care of him and family treats them as her own Shes the kind of person with a good heart.all these things that should be Anna's became JX's..and this XY made fall in love with Ximi's mama.

And more so because of these circumstances did Anna became insecure..She thought with all confidence of  her 3 years with XY will not be pitted against the several months of JX with XY.but unfortunately it did.In the time that XY and JX got married.the two undoubtedly became inseparable and truly destined to be with eachother.♥️

In the 3 years Anna should have realized that its really all over! Between her and XY.and stop doing nasty things particularly with JX,  for him to go back to her..It wont happen..because we all know how XY has really fallen in love with JX.she just naking herself so pitiful. I hope Dylan will not tolerate his sister for doing such hurtful things just to get what she wants.

In China YAMD will have its finale this week but for some countries like mine it  will end next week.anyways, looking forward to watching episides 25-30 with sub!

24 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

In the 3 years of Anna staying with XY after his separation with JX..I think is no more than a mere friendship on the part of our CEO.the love that he has for ballerina has been long gone since the time he married JX.because  slowly  he developed feelings for our snail as during their marriage he got to know her well.JX did a very good spouse a dutiful wife at such. she takes care of him and family treats them as her own Shes the kind of person with a good heart.all these things that should be Anna's became JX's..and this XY made fall in love with Ximi's mama.

And more so because of these circumstances did Anna became insecure..She thought with all confidence of  her 3 years with XY will not be pitted against the several months of JX with XY.but unfortunately it did.In the time that XY and JX got married.the two undoubtedly became inseparable and truly destined to be with eachother.♥️

In the 3 years Anna should have realized that its really all over! Between her and XY.and stop doing nasty things particularly with JX,  for him to go back to her..It wont happen..because we all know how XY has really fallen in love with JX.she just naking herself so pitiful. I hope Dylan will not tolerate his sister for doing such hurtful things just to get what she wants.

In China YAMD will have its finale this week but for some countries like mine it  will end next week.anyways, lookimg forward to watching episides 25-30 with sub!

I agree with u 

1 hour ago, angee818323 said:

I think he try to draw the line before but Anna didnt take it well and i agree that he shouldnt have invite Anna to family dinner but I still think that Anna guilt trip him and he finally tell Anna that he doesnt love her but again she doesnt take it well and use Dylan to get JX to tell XY to go back with her

I am just excitedly waiting for a scene where he actually make a clear line. Obviously currently he still phoning Anna like a lover and not stopping all Anna love confession. Clearly not just pure friends. Hopefully we can have CJX not being a 3rd party for once. She truly deserve more than that. I feel anyone can do anything to sabotage your life but you should own your own life, choosing to let Anna doing what she wants without stopping her is technically means you choose to let her to be around your life. Its not really just Anna fault but both choice to do so.

27 minutes ago, Ck_teens123 said:

I am just excitedly waiting for a scene where he actually make a clear line. Obviously currently he still phoning Anna like a lover and not stopping all Anna love confession. Clearly not just pure friends. Hopefully we can have CJX not being a 3rd party for once. She truly deserve more than that. I feel anyone can do anything to sabotage your life but you should own your own life, choosing to let Anna doing what she wants without stopping her is technically means you choose to let her to be around your life. Its not really just Anna fault but both choice to do so.

I think XY has no idea how to stop Anna and he has giving his sign that he no long love her but I think he need to tell her direct that there no him and her anymore

3 hours ago, libra22 said:

Upcoming ep preview! :hypehype:

XY: Why are you here?

Anna: I miss you. Tell me, did you miss me?

JX: He understand me. Tolerate me. There is no better choice than him. Hence, we should keep the proper distance now.

XY: I love you. This is the last time.

XY: Cold blooded. This word is good. It suits me very well.

XY: I regretted! I didn't protect you earlier. Get to really understand you earlier. 

JX: I don't understand how I feel about you until now. I love you. But I can no longer love you.

Here’s a longer version of the preview. I’m curious to know what’s being said especially with the lawyer - I’m guessing XY and XY lawyer making a case on why they shouldn’t divorce? It seems funny, with JX bestie as her lawyer. 
Dear translators, will you please help translate? Thank you! :)

21 minutes ago, angee818323 said:

I think XY has no idea how to stop Anna and he has giving his sign that he no long love her but I think he need to tell her direct that there no him and her anymore

Anna is obsessed with XY. And with that kind of obsession, any crumbs you throw her way, you’re giving her hope.

Which is what’s happening. XY is giving hope to Anna by continuing to be nice to her. And he knew how much Anna wants to be together with him, but he’s not clearly drawing the line that there’s really nothing between them anymore. 
XY is no longer in love with Anna anymore, and I  wish he’ll tell Anna straight up that that’s the case (maybe in episode 31 when Anna ask if he missed her). And if Anna continue to pursue him, he should simply ignore her.

Anyway, we’ll see today how it will all play out. I really envy those of you who can understand Chinese. 

I’ve been bugging my husband since last week to watch with me aka translate for me :phew:, but he’s not into chick flick, so the most he’ll do is translate only those scenes that I really wanna know what’s being said. lol. :tears:

Here’s another BTS. And it seems they’ve adapted another lovely scene from TW version where there are multiple “chickens” (in this version, ducks) that the FL chased and at the end of it is the church where ML proposed in front of their friends and family. 

:luvarrow:

12 minutes ago, savingrace said:

Anna is obsessed with XY. And with that kind of obsession, any crumbs you throw her way, you’re giving her hope.

Which is what’s happening. XY is giving hope to Anna by continuing to be nice to her. And he knew how much Anna wants to be together with him, but he’s not clearly drawing the line that there’s really nothing between them anymore. 
XY is no longer in love with Anna anymore, and I  wish he’ll tell Anna straight up that that’s the case (maybe in episode 31 when Anna ask if he missed her). And if Anna continue to pursue him, he should simply ignore her.

Anyway, we’ll see today how it will all play out. I really envy those of you who can understand Chinese. 

I’ve been bugging my husband since last week to watch with me aka translate for me :phew:, but he’s not into chick flick, so the most he’ll do is translate only those scenes that I really wanna know what’s being said. lol. :tears:

I know the feeling of not knowing what they saying and you are right that XY should have give any hope to Anna but Anna doesnt seem to want to let him go

Ep 31 preview! :hypehype:

JX: Although I worked hard to become Elaine, but there are times when I still feels afraid, and weak. Especially, especially when facing you.

JX: Actually, I still want to be your CJX.

12 minutes ago, lhynne said:

I'm sorry to bother you @libra22 but there are so many new previews coming out on instagram. I wish you'd be able to translate some more. The IG account is berrypiir_. I saw 2 new previews there.. Thank you in advance hehe

I second emotion tthis..previews showing about the divorced papers..JX knowing the truth about XY's true intention and I think in this where both have reconciled and the scene where XY asked JX if they hold hands again..these previews are posted in IG..sad that we cant share it here..Sorry for the bother but can you do anything to have it post here.. @libra22

thank you very much!:wub:

1 hour ago, savingrace said:

Exactly my thoughts. Cant wait for the episodes today hopefully drama God will give us a better satisfactory in this all love triangle thingy hahaha if you have a scene you want to be translated i can try to help :) my Chinese wasnt 100 accurate but generally right.

Ep 36 preview! :doggie:

@lhynne  Here you go!

JX: WXY!

JX: What is this?

XY: This is... the divorce agreement. The supplementary agreement to replace prenuptial agreement. The one that was replaced three years ago. We were all being deceived.

JX: You didn't don't want me.

XY: All I want is you. You are my destiny.

Upcoming ep preview! :hypehype:

@lhynne  Here you go!

XY: I can be calmer and stronger than anybody. I also feel heartache, bleed, fearful and afraid. 

JX: If we can't get along without burden, then let's go our own ways.

XY: CJX. no matter what, I will not let you go.

JX:: I am now going out with Dylan. Dylan will always be by my side. 

XY: It is over between me and JX.

JX looking at the note that she gave to Mr W: It turns out that the person who has been with me from the beginning to the end... is you.

Archived