[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

Ep 31 preview! :hypehype:

Hotel staff: Sir, a lady who came in the middle of the night asked the front desk to hand this over to you.

XY: Thanks.

JX message: 

What happened at night was just an accident. I hope that you will not misunderstand. There is no possibility between us. I don't want to go back to the past CJX. I really like the identity of Elaine. I sold the first artwork. Completed the first design case. Since we have decided to go forward, let's take care of ourselves respectively. Do not see each other again. Do not look for me and do not contact me.

Elaine

XY: CJX! Open the door, CJX! CJX! Quickly open the door! CJX! CJX!

XY: CJX!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the full translation before the passionate deep kiss!  XY: It's you. JX: You left your mobile phone with me. XY: Thanks. JX: Why are you so hot? Are you having fever? XY

This one belongs to Wang family chat, Group chat name is "Wang family's pregnant woman is most important"   Granny - What do you guys want to eat for dinner tonight? Jia Xin - Want to e

53 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Ep 36 preview! :hypehype:

Hotel staff: Sir, a lady who came in the middle of the night asked the front desk to hand this over to you.

XY: Thanks.

JX message: 

What happened at night was just an accident. I hope that you will not misunderstand. There is no possibility between us. I don't want to go back to the past CJX. I really like the identity of Elaine. I sold the first artwork. Completed the first design case. Since we have decided to go forward, let's take care of ourselves respectively. Do not see each other again. Do not look for me and do not contact me.

Elaine

XY: CJX! Open the door, CJX! CJX! Quickly open the door! CJX! CJX!

XY: CJX!

Hi @libra22 Is this ep 36? It feels like ep 31 to me, after the kiss that happened in ep 30 and after JX saw Anna’s :angry: text (in one of the previews)?

Nonetheless, this is so sad. :unsure:
btw, my hatred of Anna went from 0 to 100, after ep24. 
:fear:

1 hour ago, savingrace said:

Hi @libra22 Is this ep 36? It feels like ep 31 to me, after the kiss that happened in ep 30 and after JX saw Anna’s :angry: text (in one of the previews)?

Nonetheless, this is so sad. :unsure:
btw, my hatred of Anna went from 0 to 100, after ep24. 
:fear:

It's ep 31, not 36. I got too excited! :crybaby:

• LOL 1
21 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Kyaa!! Looking forward to the reconcilation proporsing wedding honeymoon * bed scene maYbe???  And meeting lil ximi!!:heart3:

Will it be Dylan taking the blame on the exchange of documents or He 'll tell that its Anna? Clarification pls...and inthe preview, did JX dumped Dylan when she hugged him??

Translation pls! What is this vid all about  .Thanks!

This is just a commentary on the drama and she summarised the whole story. As a result of the fall, Anna loss the ability to ever get pregnant again. The commenter also said XY proposed to JX again and she agreed. They have a wedding and followed by a honeymoon at the cruise ship where they first met each other.

XY: What I want is you. You are my destiny. :happydance:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I am watching ep 27, and was very frustrated with XY. I mean i understand Anna swapping the document is awful but XY wishy washy attitude really is the main main problem. From the start he is the one breaking the heart of two women. Cannot decide what he wants. After CJX left, he still linger around loving CJX but why still leading Anna and letting her to stay around him? I just find him despicable really. Its true she chooses to be like that, but you shouldn't have given her any hope or chance. You should just say no and no. But inviting her for a family reunion dinner? Really? Is this really the right definition of being nice or just wishy washy? If you want to give Anna a chance then stop lingering around CJX memories. Be a man. Geez i like this series so much but the main role just keep making me like and dislike him back and forth.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
54 minutes ago, libra22 said:

This is just a commentary on the drama and she summarised the whole story. As a result of the fall, Anna loss the ability to ever get pregnant again. The commenter also said XY proposed to JX again and she agreed. They have a wedding and followed by a honeymoon at the cruise ship where they first met each other.

XY: What I want is you. You are my destiny. :happydance:

I hope they show JX getting pregnant and having little XiMi 

:heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ck_teens123 said:

I am watching ep 27, and was very frustrated with XY. I mean i understand Anna swapping the document is awful but XY wishy washy attitude really is the main main problem. From the start he is the one breaking the heart of two women. Cannot decide what he wants. After CJX left, he still linger around loving CJX but why still leading Anna and letting her to stay around him? I just find him despicable really. Its true she chooses to be like that, but you shouldn't have given her any hope or chance. You should just say no and no. But inviting her for a family reunion dinner? Really? Is this really the right definition of being nice or just wishy washy? If you want to give Anna a chance then stop lingering around CJX memories. Be a man. Geez i like this series so much but the main role just keep making me like and dislike him back and forth.

I agree. 
While I don’t fully understand what’s going on because I watched it raw :blink:, I kinda get that XY allowed Anna to linger, and it’s frustrating. He could have just drawn the line and say No and that there’s no hope for them. And then move on, and ignore her completely. 
And I think this is also the reason why JX can’t fully trust XY that he’s really over and done with Anna - take for instance the text which Anna sent to XY in ep 31. If I’m JX, I’ll ask the same and conclude the same. Why do they still communicate with each other? Maybe there’s still something going on between them.

This is also the same issue I have with the TW version. Actually, TW is worse because with TW,  ML and Anna have actually gotten back together because when he bought the swan sculpture for Anna, he called her his fiancée. Which then makes ML a jerk because as soon as he saw FL again, he dropped Anna right away. 
:nonono:

• Like 1

@libra22 thank you!! for sharing what the commentary said...looking forward to these episodes! I hope we get to see lil Ximi too!

again thanks for the YAMD goodies and doing the translations too! :heart4:

@savingrace my sentiments too! Anna seemed to have an angelic face but inside she aint nice at all...

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, savingrace said:

I agree. 
While I don’t fully understand what’s going on because I watched it raw :blink:, I kinda get that XY allowed Anna to linger, and it’s frustrating. He could have just drawn the line and say No and that there’s no hope for them. And then move on, and ignore her completely. 

This is also the same issue I have with the TW version. Actually, TW is worse because with TW,  ML and Anna have actually gotten back together because when he bought the swan sculpture for Anna, he called her his fiancée. Which then makes it feel like a repeat of cheating when he met again the FL. 
:nonono:

Now i remember why i like FTLY but not Ethan Ruan role, this is why. I just dont think he deserve the love thats all. He should just stay with Anna, get married and not stirring CJX feeling and let her be happy with someone who truly only loves her. Now i get why ep 31 CJX feeling silly and sad and called XY as liar. He somewhat is one. Saying one thing and doing another thing hahaha.

19 minutes ago, savingrace said:

I hope they show JX getting pregnant and having little XiMi 

:heart2beat:

I hope so too! Hopefully they don't end the drama at the kiss scene on the cruise. The TW version shows them having another baby. So I hope that they will follow the same ending as the TW version.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, libra22 said:

I hope so too! Hopefully they don't end the drama at the kiss scene on the cruise. The TW version shows them having another baby. So I hope that they will follow the same ending as the TW version.

Hide contents

@savingrace @libra22 same sentiment here, hope they show XY and.JX having another baby.since this chi version adopted most  of the TW version , which eventually had another baby in the ending..  hoping wishing and praying the chi remake will have the same finale too!:Please:

.Korean version had twins  Thai didnt adopt that part of in the ending..they just got married again only.

I feel that BABY PART , will be a surprise for us I hope!. since majority of the scenes(wedding and honeymoon on the cruise) are included in the teasers, traliers previews and MV.

Hopefully, my instinct is right..:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Elaine's wardrobe! Which one do you like best?

I like the blue dress she worn on the cruise the most. I will post the pics according to my likeness of her wardrobe in descending order. :doggie:

006TYGm6ly1gg13bnstj3j315o15o7wh.jpg

006TYGm6ly1gg13c3u7xbj315o15o7wh.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13bvjktfj315o15ob29.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13c864c7j315o15o7wh.jpg

006TYGm6ly1gg13brpvjhj315o15o7wh.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13c4j1y1j315o15o7tl.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13bub0ybj315o15ob29.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13byvpa2j315o15o1kx.jpg006TYGm6ly1gg13bzq5ptj315o15ob29.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I love all of Elaine's clothes!:wub:

Another commentary...

May I ask what these glasses symbolizes in the wedding..just saw these being included in wedding pic of XY and JX the one @libra22 posted on page 29 thanks

presentyougot7-7-20200623-000142-1

presentyougot7-7-20200623-000142-2
 Cr : Weibo

• Like 2

Ep 28 preview! :hypehype:

XY: Attention, attention, attention. I must tell you a huge news!

Anson: What huge news huh? Except for raising my pay, if it is other things, could you wait till I wake up?

XY: NO! I tell you, I saw CJX!

Anson: What?

XY: Would you like to turn on a speaker and send to another circle of friends?

Anson: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was too excited. Too excited.

Anson: No, no. Tell me. Tell me. I will not scream.

XY: Let me tell you. She is totally like a different person. Confident and generous. Looking radiant. The point is, she...she has become very attractive now. Not at all like a young woman who is out of  marriage. You know, the most annoying thing is she and Dylan are actually in Hungary, easygoing. And I am very sure, Dylan has been accompanying her in the last 3 years. 

Anson mumbled something.

XY: What did you say?

Anson: No, I'm saying I finally understand your feelings. If my ex were to suddenly appeared in front of me, and become happier, more tempting, I'll also be so angry to beat the wall.

XY: I tell you. The word "Temptation" is not suitable at all for CJX. Although now when I look at her, I can't move my eyes away from her.

Anson: Your tone sounds like you are very angry. What are you angry about? Angry that Dylan has been accompanying her? Or are you angry that CJX lives very well even without you?

XY: No, who said I am angry?

Anson: Come on. Let me tell you, all men behaves the same way when they meet their ex. Stubborn pride. Narrow minded.

XY: What did you say about me?

Anson: No, no, nothing. What I meant was if you need some time to sort things out, I can change your flight, book hotel.

XY: No need. I have arranged my work. Move back all my schedules. Marked all meeting records over there and send it over to me. I'll deal with the business from here. 

Anson: Alright. But let me remind you, 3 years ago, you, JX and Anna, already tortured each other once. This time, if you still cannot put it down, I advise you to think carefully how you are going to explain to Anna. After all, she was hurt because of you. Moreover, all these years, she has been staying by your side, wanting to start afresh with you. You do not want to repeat the tragedy three years ago, right?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

I love all of Elaine's clothes!:wub:

Another commentary...

May I ask what these glasses symbolizes in the wedding..just saw these being included in wedding pic of XY and JX the one @libra22 posted on page 29 thanks

Cr : Weibo

The bottles are from the drama (see below pic) and part of the lucky draw prizes. There are 37 sets of lucky draw prizes to be given away. In addition, the first 8 lucky persons who follow YAMD weibo and forward that particular message in weibo can get the autographs of the leads. Tonight, 8pm (23 Jun) there is a live broadcast of our OTP. :winkx:

007vh9cvly1gg161jylldj30m80f53zl.jpg

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, libra22 said:

The bottles are from the drama (see below pic) and part of the lucky draw prizes. There are 37 sets of lucky draw prizes to be given away. In addition, the first 8 lucky persons who follow YAMD weibo and forward that particular message in weibo can get the autographs of the leads. Tonight, 8pm (23 Jun) there is a live broadcast of our OTP. :winkx:

Oh thanks for explaining..I thought its something to do iwith the wedding scene.lucky fans! They will be able to have the chance to win a signed bottoes!

Wow! Live broadcast of otp...this should exciting! Hope we get a link of where to watch..:hypehype:

• Like 2
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定