[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

Yes, they have really awesome chemistry together even though LJ is older than XZL by 3 years but XZL has a mature look. I could only ship them in drama lands since LJ is engaged. Hope that Eternal Love 3 will not be their last project together and there will be many more to come. I've watched XZL's other dramas with other female leads but their chemistries still cannot be compared to his chemistry with LJ. 

LJ has another new drama airing from tomorrow, 29 Jun onwards, named Mr Honesty. I will try to watch as this will be the first time that I'll be watching her drama with another new male lead. I will try my best to think of the new male lead as XZL.  Hahahaha:transforms:

@libra22 regardless of whats happening in their personal lives, Ill will definitely ship their tandem support them in dramas as lovetram. And wishing too that Eternal Love 3 wont be the last drama for these two..looking to more years of them together as a pair.

Will  watch mr honesty too...hope it rates well even its not XZL as male lead

1 hour ago, angee818323 said:

XZL and LJ on screen is amazing and they look like they in love and their kissing scene is wow 

Behind the screen XZL loves to tease LJ as she does the same to him 

I will also check out LJ new drama as well

@angee818323because they are friends  (private life remains private) main reason their pairing on screen works perfectly.and yes on screen kiss and hugging makes my heart flip flops everytime!!:biubiu:

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

@libra22 regardless of whats happening in their personal lives, Ill will definitely ship their tandem support them in dramas as lovetram. And wishing too that Eternal Love 3 wont be the last drama for these two..looking to more years of them together as a pair.

Will  watch mr honesty too...hope it rates well even its not XZL as male lead

@angee818323because they are friends  (private life remains private) main reason their pairing on screen works perfectly.and yes on screen kiss and hugging makes my heart flip flops everytime!!:biubiu:

I agree that their private life remain private and it good to see coworkers being friends 

Me too their on screen kiss make my heart flip and want to see them kiss again

I've compiled some cute scenes of our OTP bickering and playing behind the scenes. :sparklyeyes:

48 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

This guy melts my heart. .through through!:wub:

Should I register in weibo?! How to??

You should as you get to see all the past posts of XZL. Although it is a bit complicated and till now I still cannot really figure it out as I always got logout for no reasons and can't seem to login again. Hope the below link is useful for you.

https://chinahelp4u.com/how-to-sign-up-weibo-account/

https://hyohan43.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/how-to-create-and-register-an-account-in-weibo-in-your-desktop/

I actually want to register Douyin Chinese version account as it seems to have very cute built in stuff looking at the douyin (tik tok) posts by XZL and LJ. Unfortunately it is not available in my country. :criesariver:

31 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

@libra22 just registered in weibo..thanks for the help!♥️

You're most welcome. Enjoy looking through the past weibo posts of XZL. You can register oasis app (it's like china's instagram account) from weibo and follow XZ in oasis too as he posts more frequently in oasis and tik tok recently. You may check out the below link to find out more about oasis app.

https://hk.asiatatler.com/life/weibo-oasis-app-5-things-you-need-to-know:fun:

On 6/26/2020 at 3:47 PM, angee818323 said:

Unfortunately it was one of deleted scene

was rewatching ep 30 and JX was talking about the history of the bridge and mentioned how newlyweds and couples walk down the bridge and made me more disappointed that we didn’t get to see the scene 

2 hours ago, Perkywallflower said:

was rewatching ep 30 and JX was talking about the history of the bridge and mentioned how newlyweds and couples walk down the bridge and made me more disappointed that we didn’t get to see the

I agree 

I honestly thought that they should have made XY and JX made up after their passionate kiss and work out their problems 

Anna became too much of the focus on the drama in my opinion 

12 hours ago, libra22 said:

You're most welcome. Enjoy looking through the past weibo posts of XZL. You can register oasis app (it's like china's instagram account) from weibo and follow XZ in oasis too as he posts more frequently in oasis and tik tok recently. You may check out the below link to find out more about oasis app.

https://hk.asiatatler.com/life/weibo-oasis-app-5-things-you-need-to-know:fun:

@libra22 thank you! I will...Im still learning how to go around weibo! Searching for actors and actress to follow.I have been following already XZ but not I havent browse his account thorougly.

7 hours ago, Perkywallflower said:

was rewatching ep 30 and JX was talking about the history of the bridge and mentioned how newlyweds and couples walk down the bridge and made me more disappointed that we didn’t get to see the scene 

Is there such a scene!?? Darn...

5 hours ago, angee818323 said:

I agree 

I honestly thought that they should have made XY and JX made up after their passionate kiss and work out their problems 

Anna became too much of the focus on the drama in my opinion 

I think with time constraint, the most anticipated scenes  have been deleted..like the bus scene! I wish they need not deleted those scenes instead they should had one more episode showing us the married life of XY and JX having another baby and how Mama snail became more successful and famous as a potter and same with XY in his chosen field.

Hopefully a special episode will come out..*wishing thinking*

***I might have overlooked some posts..but can someone kind enough to repost the convo between XYand JX in the airport before and after they discovered what really happened to the document and Im curious and who bought that document in the airport?..

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

@libra22 thank you! I will...Im still learning how to go around weibo! Searching for actors and actress to follow.I have been following already XZ but not I havent browse his account thorougly.

Is there such a scene!?? Darn...

I think with time constraint, the most anticipated scenes  have been deleted..like the bus scene! I wish they need not deleted those scenes instead they should had one more episode showing us the married life of XY and JX having another baby and how Mama snail became more successful and famous as a potter and same with XY in his chosen field.

Hopefully a special episode will come out..*wishing thinking*

***I might have overlooked some posts..but can someone kind enough to repost the convo between XYand JX in the airport before and after they discovered what really happened to the document and Im curious and who bought that document in the airport?..

I agree and i still believe that YAMD is supposed to be 37 episode but maybe Tencent told them to cut it 

I remember someone post that they had a petition sent to Tencent to release some scenes from pillow book and we should do the same for YAMD 

XY will continue to let Mammy Snail be famous and successful since he already know how capable she is and he never stop her from it the only thing he stop is her leaving him again

Am at ep26th episode... sigh... Xiyi did try to tell the ex that Jiaxin is the wife, but Jiaxin stopped him and said she is his nutritonist? Is it normal to have such person? Reminds me of the drama the Boss and Me :D

I tot the 1st part of the drama is quite long and i look forward to a strong Jiaxin in the 2nd part of the drama. 

2 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Am at ep26th episode... sigh... Xiyi did try to tell the ex that Jiaxin is the wife, but Jiaxin stopped him and said she is his nutritonist? Is it normal to have such person? Reminds me of the drama the Boss and Me :D

I tot the 1st part of the drama is quite long and i look forward to a strong Jiaxin in the 2nd part of the drama. 

Yes Jia Xin did and Jia Xin was just too nice 

4 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Thanks!

Here you go.... :foryou:

XY: Hello, Anson, the thing that I asked you to get check-in counter's assistance, is it done?

Anson: Yes, it has been dealt with.

XY: Good.

XY: CJX! 

JX: XY

XY: Open the letter quickly!

JX: No. I already know that you are Mr W. If I open the letter, don't want to go, what if I can't go?

XY: Open the letter quickly. Everything will be revealed. Take a look. Quickly take a look.

Message from Anna: JX, I've heard about what happened between you and my brother. I've also understand that feelings can't be forced upon. I want to sincerely apologise to you. I was stunned by jealousy then. Made use of your trust and secretly swapped the agreement that XY gave you. Because of my selfishness and eagerness to do better than others, caused a lot of obstacles to you and XY during this period, added a lot of trouble. Also hurting you. I am very sorry. Hope that you will forgive me. If you are willing to forgive me, when you return to Shanghai, hope that there will be opportunity to give you a treat, and apologise personally. 

JX: WXY!

JX: What is this?

XY: This is... the divorce agreement. The supplementary agreement to replace prenuptial agreement. The one that was replaced three years ago. We were all being deceived.

JX: You didn't don't want me.

XY: All I want is you. You are my destiny.

10 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Here you go.... :foryou:

XY: Hello, Anson, the thing that I asked you to get check-in counter's assistance, is it done?

Anson: Yes, it has been dealt with.

XY: Good.

JX: XY

XY: Open the letter quickly!

JX: No. I already know that you are Mr W. If I open the letter, don't want to go, what if I can't go?

XY: Open the letter quickly. Everything will be revealed. Take a look. Quickly take a look.

Message from Anna: JX, I've heard about what happened between you and my brother. I've also understand that feelings can't be forced upon. I want to sincerely apologise to you. I was stunned by jealousy then. Made use of your trust and secretly swapped the agreement that XY gave you. Because of my selfishness and eagerness to do better than others, caused a lot of obstacles to you and XY during this period, added a lot of trouble. Also hurting you. I am very sorry. Hope that you will forgive me. If you are willing to forgive me, when you return to Shanghai, hope that there will be opportunity to give you a treat, and apologise personally. 

JX: WXY!

JX: What is this?

XY: This is... the divorce agreement. The supplementary agreement to replace prenuptial agreement. The one that was replaced three years ago. We were all being deceived.

JX: You didn't don't want me.

XY: All I want is you. You are my destiny.

:hooray2:

Archived