[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

Spoiler from today epiosode.

Spoiler

Baek Kyung want to kill Dan Oh (hand at the preview was Baek Kyung hand), but he saw his scene at the Flower creeper, when he push the sword that Haru holding to Dan Oh (Haru just hold the sword, but Baek Kyung push that sword toward Dan Oh).

At the end, he didn't kill Dan Oh at hospital, Haru comes. But Dan Oh heart starts to become unstable. Scene change to the school, and we can see Dan Oh with changed Hair Style (the one that we saw today). And as expected, she could not recognize Haru :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 3

23 hours ago, Jillia said:

The question about Kyung and the way he acts is always:

Why doesn't he want Ha Ru to change the stage? Is he genuinely concerned about how it might effect the plot and does he believe it might hurt Dan Oh, even worsen her disease? OR does he have utterly selfish reasons? That he simply wants the story to maintain the way it is because if things change he would've to ask himself who he really is and if his memories are his own or not?

OK, I am watching Episode 26 now and:

Spoiler

As Dan-Oh is coming home in the evening BK is waiting for her.  They are having a conversation about why he likes her and she is trying to explain her feelings about Ha-Ru to him.  BK says, "Your feelings?  It isn't important."   Dan-Oh's expression in reaction to his comment says it all. 

Ladies and Gents, anytime someone says that to you, run, do not walk to the nearest exit of the building.  This was the primary evidence that I was looking for.  BK is incapable of having any sort of mature relationship because all he sees is himself and his needs.  I am begging all of you to avoid heartache and do not get into a relationship with someone like this.  In the end, you will be miserable.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 6

@Jillia, maybe now that BK had that vision it might be a catalyst for him to let go of Danoh. I mean, he always gives the impression that Danoh belongs to him because the sadistic writer says so, because they’re childhood friends, because he’s a lead, etc. Now this vision might be his wake up call. Granted, that vision probably occurred onstage in TC, but the shocking memory might finally wake up BK to fix himself. 

• Like 12

Reading yall reaction and spoiler I'm glad I didnt stream today lol

I knew baekyung is the culprit of Dan Oh death in TC, there is no way Haru would do something like that to Dan Oh. So we get the whole new level of selfiness of baekyung, he tried to kill Dan Oh in shadow so she won't remember Haru, and could own Dan Oh for himself? Just wow

I really missed Haru and Dan Oh lovely scenes (+Do Hwa), the last eps isnt my fav, so many Baekyung scenes and Haru Dan Oh sad story. I hope 2 last eps wont disappoint us, the writer of this drama better not ruin the story and wrapped it up nicely or he/she is just same as secret/TC writer (that would be tragic and ironic lol)

• Like 10