Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

Just now, larrysouth said:

Strangely, I get the same reaction from wife every time I kiss her.  

LMAO OMG! :lol: I hope you don't accidently slap her head like the tall dork called Rowoon. :lol: 

1572530479.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

Just now, angelbeast90 said:

So who is she? Did she come looking for the school cafeteria coz she heard the food is good in this school?

Hope JinMichae finds her familiar when he meets her?

How will this happen? Like I'm here for it because Jinmichae needs some positivity in his world. But still... HOW?

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

LMAO OMG! :lol: I hope you don't accidently slap her head like the tall dork called Rowoon. :lol: 

LOL, no, we have never had any incident of me accidentally hitting her.  Although once, I was bending down to kiss her and she suddenly rose up out of her chair and smashed into my chin knocking me senseless.  The next thing I remember was her kneeling next to me on the floor putting a cold compress on my bruised chin.  We have the same sort of kissing problem that DO and HR suffer in that I am 6' 2" and my wife is only  5' 4".  It takes coordination and planning to get our lips to meet.   :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

netizen comments :

(+31,0) Seokwoo ㅠㅠ I'm so exciting ㅠㅠ The kiss scene so pretty ㅠㅠ I cry alone while watching Danoh and Haru.

(+21,0) It's all good today really... I wish there will be more historical drama scene.

(+9,0) Don't you think Danoh's too pretty? ㅠㅠ  Just show me the two of you in front of me.ㅠㅠ

(+8,0) Danoh Haru!! Wednesday!! Hurry!!

(+2,0) Danoh Haru first kiss is really sweet.

(+1,0) Everyone please watch the Making film, it's so crazy.

• Like 11

Don't make my babies cry, Secret writere! I swear this writer... HATES Dan Oh and Ha Ru.:bawling:

1900152399c61073506211eac0ea675b54639c46

20023101c7975b386f15c504bd2136b2f91ab161

• Like 7
  • Sad 8

42 minutes ago, Jillia said:

OMG, Where this one from?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 6

Just come to squeal and fangirling over the sleeping in the desk scene. OMFG!!! That scene is sooooooo beautiful. And their smile at the end. And to have that unreleased ost that i need to wait for another week to hear the full version just make the scene feels even more beautiful. This drama prod team succesfully create so many beautiful scenes.

• Like 8
  • Love 4

I know baek kyung is a jerk and second lead in this  drama but...

I still feel sad for him..:bawling: espescialy in yesterday ep when he fight with his father and realize he is a jerk and he cannot change it..

I hope he at least got his happy ending

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, renjunnie said:

OMG, Where this one from?

It's from the making of of the kissing scene. :D

4 minutes ago, bee_wannabe said:

Just come to squeal and fangirling over the sleeping in the desk scene. OMFG!!! That scene is sooooooo beautiful. And their smile at the end. And to have that unreleased ost that i need to wait for another week to hear the full version just make the scene feels even more beautiful. This drama prod team succesfully create so many beautiful scenes.

Yeah that song right which played for the first time at what... the Ha Ru's memories/crossroad scene?

1572531979.gif

• Like 9
  • Love 1

With the ratings its unclear if we international viewers will get a chance but Korean viewers are starting their campaign for a blu-ray/DVD release. :D

23933663107357f8f528d8f30b672e76db687be0

EDIT:

I found a nice easter egg... the sign in the back starts with "Ro Woon" which hints to Rowoon who plays Ha Ru. :D

883115541d8563716acfdd5f2b8f1fcee4226d49

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5