[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

34 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Sp JH is a lost cause " SM woundnt do that"Even her on brother knows she is capable and the one that did it fool.

He going to fall for all her traps  now I see.

Yes I agree because that is the only way he will divorce GH. We need this so he gets married to SM and later learns about the miscarriage. She will find some good excuse too saying stress  caused it, blaming GH for it. But it would be too late for JH to back off once he marries SM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SW  has been an invaluable help to GH and her family doing he r most difficult times.

Like I said many times I hope they dont forget that when they find out who his sister is since no one individual should be judge  because of their family.But by their on words and actions.

SM will have done so much to get JH that once she marries him she will not have a peaceful moment and fear will set in that the things she did will be exposed and she will loose JH. Once she manages to fully cover up that miscarriage that she had before the wedding and is unable to conceive again pushing blame on something or someone else she will be upset that JH will show fully that he was only with her for that child. I can almost see him blaming her quietly for the loss of that child and she will feel it too.  JH will start showing disinterest in her and that marriage (not that he showed much anyway) and starts working more and more leaving her alone she will be unhappy because she thought things would be different but she will learn she will never get his heart. Then the crazy sets in and she blames GH. 

SM did GH a favor in helping her get rid of that looser of a husband. When SM manages to see GH not crying somewhere over JH and her life is going well and she is happy she will blame GH for her own life not being happy. GH warned her, SW warned her and even her own Aunt warned her but she had to have JH. But instead of taking responsibility for her own actions it will be GH's fault. GH's happy life will anger her because she wanted GH to be miserable and all she did was give GH a new life by taking JH away and pushing that divorce. 

The crazy part is GH's happiness and her starting over will be a pin in SM's eye because she wanted GH to be so down and miserable after SM ruined her marriage, took her husband and tried to ruin that adoption. Instead GH will be happy and I hope at some point GH says thank you to SM for removing JH from her life. That will really set SM off because her goal to hurt GH failed and instead she helped her have a better life while she is miserable with JH. She is unable to have a child again , JH is ignoring her and that fantasy love she thought she would have is soo  not happening. SM would have fallen for JH for real and instead she ended up making the worst mistake of her life all for some petty revenge that ended up not hurting her intended victim but instead hurt herself. 

JH is going to fall for everything SM says for now. Its what should happen simply because of his choices. Also we want him tied to SM so that he is unable to get away from her and disrupt GH's life more than he will later. SM is his punishment for what he did to GH and YR. When he later finds out how he was duped by SM and did not have to marry her its way too late to shake her off since he is tied to her by marriage. But as I mentioned in a earlier post he will be very resentful to SM because he never wanted to divorce GH in the first place and SM pushed it. I will laugh so very hard at JH's predicament but then he never should have betrayed his wife. 

I am hoping that there is some solution to GH being able to keep YR. I hope that whatever happens SW is a part of this. I would love for them to find some way for him to be a family with GH and YR. I also would love for him to be able to put YR on his registry and then we later find out that YR is possibly his son. If they manage to marry then the new favorite is YR and GH who first wanted this child even when he had no father. 

For now I just want GH to be free of JH and SM. Eventually these two will reap what the sowed and karma will pay them back for the things they did to Others. 

I hope I'm not getting ahead of myself if SW told GH that his sister is behind it to fast forward the divorces process, I hope GH keeps her promise the more SM get involved the more GH  drags the divorce long, she used YR so she was practically asking for that, I hope is explode on her face and JH for sure will not be so fast to ask for divorce now that GH family is singing SW praises.

A the beginning of the show I was sad, when I saw the father dressed up as a waiter my mode shifted and I laughed, then when SM got involved I got angry, and when that toyboy did something no one asked him to do " I think he told them that YR run off once when GH mother tried to send him back"  I was furious. If he put the half detection he does to ruin a child life in finding a real job, he would have been a decent human being, but he is a leech and once SM is done with him he will for sure result to blackmailing I hope he ends up homeless.

9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I have no idea what is going on in the preview, SW looking sad for most of it

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,63,795501

I think she is saying that she will quit working there since she does not have to provide for YR.  

16 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I think she is saying that she will quit working there since she does not have to provide for YR.  

Ah that makes sense why he looks like that,

SM getting angry at SW telling GH go look for his  sister. She has some freaking nerve, glad SW pointed her in the right direction before he was cut off.

Stupid SM though she won but nope GH still much stronger then you though you just made things much worse for yourself

35 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Stupid SM though she won but nope GH still much stronger then you though you just made things much worse for yourself

Especially with the loss of the bun in the oven, it is imperative she cook up another scheme to get JH to marry her.  Otherwise she will be chasing him all her life.  Since she was not the important factor in him agreeing to divorce GH and that too that GH has to start the divorce proceedings, I want to see SM burn enough to see the mistake she did.  

Since money talks and works, it is possible to bribe the judge to get GH to adopt YR since SM wants to marry JH.  

6 hours ago, O said:

@howathe best punishment for him is being stuck for life with a penniless SM.  They are both really bottom of the barrel in this drama. 

That would be the best punishment for both of them - that way SM cannot throw her weight around, and JH will be disappointed with SM and both their lives will turn out to be a fish out of the water - wriggling to survive and live.  

Preview
금희(이영은 분)는 상미(이채영 분)와 준호(김사권 분)에게 이혼을 못해주겠다고 하고, 여름이(송민재 분)의 입양을 포기하지 못한다. 
한편 준호는 결혼을 서두르는 상미를 의심하는데

Romanization from Google, it helps 

geumhui(iyeong-eun bun)neun sangmi(ichaeyeong bun)wa junho(gimsagwon bun)ege ihon-eul moshaejugessdago hago, yeoleum-i(songminjae bun)ui ib-yang-eul pogihaji moshanda. 
hanpyeon junhoneun gyeolhon-eul seoduleuneun sangmileul uisimhaneunde…
Preview (Google translate, I modified the name of Yeorumi and sangmi to make it clear, google translates names  ) 

Gem Hee (Lee Young-eun) says she will not divorce Sang-mi (Lee Chae-young) and Jun-ho (JS Lee) and can not give up adoption of yeorumi (Song Min-jae). Meanwhile, Junho suspects Sangmi (Lee Chae-young), who is in a hurry to marry

Seems JH is not stupid,  he smells sth fishy in SM's hurry to get married

13 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:
Preview (Google translate, I modified the name of Yeorumi and sangmi to make it clear)
금희(이영은 분)는 상미(이채영 분)와 준호(김사권 분)에게 이혼을 못해주겠다고 하고, 여름이(송민재 분)의 입양을 포기하지 못한다. 
한편 준호는 결혼을 서두르는 상미를 의심하는데

Romanization from Google, it helps 

geumhui(iyeong-eun bun)neun sangmi(ichaeyeong bun)wa junho(gimsagwon bun)ege ihon-eul moshaejugessdago hago, yeoleum-i(songminjae bun)ui ib-yang-eul pogihaji moshanda. 
hanpyeon junhoneun gyeolhon-eul seoduleuneun sangmileul uisimhaneunde…

Gem Hee (Lee Young-eun) says she will not divorce Sang-mi (Lee Chae-young) and Jun-ho (JS Lee) and can not give up adoption of yeorumi (Song Min-jae). Meanwhile, Junho suspects Sangmi (Lee Chae-young), who is in a hurry to marry

Seems JH is not stupid,  he smells sth fishy in SM's hurry to get married

Nah he is stupid she will fool him again in some way ,he only smart once every 10 eps.

My favorite line from today's episode: "You can live as a mistress for the rest of your life." She got burned ROFL:mrgreen::naughty::smirk::joy::thumbsup:.

What did she expect when she messed up with the only thing she was told not to do? Not to mention, it was her own brother who snitched on her:naughty:. Karma is a b""""""ch:smirk:

Now I wonder if this marriage will even happen lol:joy:. Stupid should be worried about JH finding out about the miscarriage and messing with the adoption..... Not that I expect something from this moron:expressionless:

3 hours ago, lu09 said:

Now I wonder if this marriage will even happen lol:joy:. Stupid should be worried about JH finding out about the miscarriage and messing with the adoption..... Not that I expect something from this moron:expressionless:

JH's mom is smart, she should play some role in exposing SM. I want JH to divorce GH, but I don't want him to marry SM, because I don't want her to reach her goal. It would be interesting to watch JH getting more jealous as he sees his 'ex-wife' happy without him and marrying another man. Also it is better if JH and SM not to get married, because this will make it a bit easier for SW and GH to marry (as it would seem odd if GH marries the brother of her ex-husband's wife ), but we already expect how both families will wage a war

It is unpredictable now, because I feel the divorce will be delayed, unless stupid SM fixes the adoption problem using her power. But I have a bad feeling that GH and JH won't be separated now for a while. Also JH doesn't seem excited about the divorce, he is just trying to pacify SM so she won't get rid of the baby (ironically). If it was for him, he wants to stay with GH and take the ' baby' from SM without marrying her, as he already pointed out

Archived