[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GH didn't look good in the preview visiting SM she looked a little bit lost, I hope she is there to tell her she is not divorcing JH if she lost YR and not something makes her weak.

14 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

What does Ju San Mi do in the end?  Does she ask the blackmailer to file for divorce in court impersonating  JH?   

She is trying to ruin the adoption so GH will divorce JH right away if YR is out of the picture, so she asked her toyboy to tip the adoption agency about the divorce. I hope it backfires on her.

Its a very foolish thing for SM to do. Simply because GH has told her that once the adoption comes in she will divorce JH. That was one of the only things she asked of JH to get the divorce. Does SM really think that GH would not figure out who was playing around in her business? If she looses YR and the adoption falls through then GH has no reason to be nice enough to give JH that divorce. GH does not want JH anymore but she will never let SM have him so easy since SM thought to dip her toes in something that had nothing to do with her. 

It is only the beginning. SM can't see the reality or sense even if it walked up and slapped her. The woman has no concept that all she needs to do is sit and wait patiently and JH will be hers. The Foolish woman  is dropping rocks on her own feet. I look forward to JH finding out that she lost that baby before the marriage and hid it. JH has told her to change her doctor. I expect at some point that doctor will tell JH about the miscarriage and her issues with conceiving assuming that JH already knew having no idea of the lies SM weaved on the back end. This will make JH mad since he did not have to marry SM at all. 

JH is the type to place blame all on SM for tricking him into marriage knowing there was no reason to marry once that child was gone. He will be angry and resentful to her for forcing that divorce to GH when she lost that baby before the wedding. ON top of that making him angry at GH IF she lies and says GH is the cause of the miscarriage.  Learning that she can't have or has trouble having more children will also anger him since the main thing he was with her for was the child. JH is the type to never see his fault in the things he did he will place blame all on SM as to why his new life is so bad even going as far as blaming her for taking him from GH which will further make SM hurt, angry and resentful and blame GH who has nothing to do with their choices. SM, I believe she will truly have fallen for him by then even knowing that he only married her because of the child and what he could gain. But resentment will set it heavily at the fact that even after the marriage JH is the same and she did not gain his love and that is when the crazy will start even more than we have now.  All the blame for not gaining his love will be put on GH when it was no ones fault but her own for marrying JH despite the signs before the wedding that he did not love her or really want her. 

I hope GH is going to let SM have it as she should, but I also see this as a possible trap for GH. Even if she does nothing but warn SM or try to talk to her SM could use this to frame GH over the miscarriage. I have to wonder if that happens will the Aunt stand up for GH and tell the truth of what happen? I really hope that SM does not think to use this to blame GH for something she has nothing to do with. 

11 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Did that girl GD like insult his job really? What a thoughtless thing to say so he not husband worthy for being a hairstylist?

Now if she wants to  get together with him later he will always going to remember those words.That  is is passion his dream those words will and have cut deep.

I haven't seen that yet.  But it's sad if that's what happened.  She was the one who encouraged GD to pursue this line since he was so passionate about it.  

13 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Did that girl GD like insult his job really? What a thoughtless thing to say so he not husband worthy for being a hairstylist?

Now if she wants to  get together with him later he will always going to remember those words.That  is is passion his dream those words will and have cut deep.

Korean  society is exactly like my society, they look down on certain jobs, they prefer biological son to adopted son, they pay much attention to people's opinions, they don't like divorce. It is so familiar to me :)

Seems the welfare people are taking to SM now

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,60,795413

She is stupid if she expose everything for many reasons.

Really did not like this episode with GH begging SM for help like that I really hate this person.  

Dont know what is said but it makes me angry can wait  until everyone  on figure it  was her yet again

Thanks @stroppyse! SM is truly is dumb as a brick  this will back fire had on her like   everything else she does she never learns on gets worse. All she had to do was let everything play out but nope thats too hard for her.

I mean we knew she reported that was  very obvious  she paid slimeball to do it,she has no idea what she is doing really. Now everyone else going to know it was her so I dont know whey she even  lied about it.

Oh I know she is a coward

I think I misjudged GJ, she is loyal to her sister, and rejects SK, although she loves him. She is good, but I just didn't like her attitude in the first episodes, when they were discussing the civil servant exams of the brother. I felt sorry for him. (I missed several episodes in between, I went back and started watching from episode 1 and I reached episode 17 now, trying to see what I missed :D ), I started watching late from episode 22 or something

there is something I don't quite get, if SM intends to separate YR from GH, why is she playing around?? I mean she is tricky. I guess she wants to torment GH more 

Wow even SM mom said she did a terrible thing and was shocked.   

SM of course lied to GH,SW,and JH about not being the one who tip them off she is such a coward.

I am pretty sure SM mom and aunt knows that was GH. SW does not know she went his mom house or what she asked of SM so he is in the dark on that.

It seems that SM will go on deceiving JH till the end. He doesn't know that SM is doing all the evil deeds out for revenge to GH. He is like DG in Sunny again tomorrow, but he is more evil. The blackmailer might tell him everything at the last episodes. I don't know what she will do about the miscarriage?  I hope she doesn't say GH caused it, as some of you expected  :(

the writer insists on separating GH amd YR :sweatingbullets: this is too much :mellow: <_<

This made my heart sink, GH is great mother and not all families have two parent, YR will lose his trust on adults if he lost GH. GH is not alone she has her family to help with YR.

Yk3HWwc.gif

SM deserves to be hit by the lightning and for anyone not to see that she is behind it deserves to get hit with her too so they could wake-up. Even her mother saw she went too far, I hope her mother comes clean about her daughter not being pregnant any more since she hates JH and his mother, this is a great opportunity not to be an in-law with them.

They should let SW talk to the social workers as well. since he knows GH and YR relationship so well.

In fact I say he  knows them better then anyone look how passionate he is when he is talking about them to SM.

As always I will give my thoughts from a guys  perspective  :blush:

More and more issue with the adoption. Oh and  GJ and JH bro are dating now

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,61,795414

She so stupid she scent that video like a moron so yeah the social workers know everything now.

A kiss from these two 

Archived