[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

9 hours ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Let’s hope so but i think if that happens i guess only YIN promotes it as LDW now is busy with mc-ing produce x 101 on mnet starting from 7april. 

But i really do hope my prediction proves me wrong and they’re both gonna promote it , together, and doing interviews for japanese audiences 

think the fans will go crazy if they promote together 

• Like 2

This is just like @monaka0312 has posted earlier that in SSY (yeoreum) interview, the first scene they all three were involved, she also felt that LDW and YIN was so close that she kinda felt “left out” , even though in the real scene it was the other way around. 

It was like bts of ep 6 with ceo yeon , i realised they too also were playful toward each other, talking in banmal, and then YIN back automatically talked in formal when she spoke to CEO yeon. 

Aww..even their co-stars admit they were too immersed in their own world.. hihi. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, michsg said:

think the fans will go crazy if they promote together 

Japan is just an hour or so plane ride from Incheon, right? Hope Wookie can spare time to go there and promote with InNa 'coz that'll mean more time together.  :D:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

48 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

@michsg here’s the link, enjoy :) 

https://youtu.be/gxsmF2VG4I4

thanks @MsMagic - so funny that one of the comments was that YIN and LDW were in 'harmony in soul and personality' :blush:

If its released by Dispatch, thought they are quite accurate, why was there an earlier post that said, the 'guy' was her ex?  cant see face also?  or was that an old pic?

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, michsg said:

thanks @MsMagic - so funny that one of the comments was that YIN and LDW were in 'harmony in soul and personality' :blush:

If its released by Dispatch, thought they are quite accurate, why was there an earlier post that said, the 'guy' was her ex?  cant see face also?  or was that an old pic?

That’s a paparazzi picture of her and her ex from way before, when they got caught dating in the park before they admitted they were dating

• Like 3

Just coming out of lurking state to let you know this youtube channel is notorious for korean celeb hoaxes , the info wasn't released by dispatch ( if that was the case knetz would be all over it ) it seems they crave for views and clickbait is their strategy to have more. Just check their videos - pure speculation or they gather info from online theories/speculation. 100% hoax . 

xoxo

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Hello everyone!

Sorry I am late to board the ship. :D

I adored LDW and YIN couple since Goblin days and I was so happy to hear about them reuniting in a new drama. I am unable to start watching TYH as soon as it released and dealing with RL only allows me to start only at about 4 weeks later, and til then, I am only able to watch one or two episodes a week until just a week ago I started to speed up :D. I finished the drama 3 days ago, which is why I am late (too late to join the drama thread :sweatingbullets:) and... I only discover this shipper thread today. So here I am!

My heart flutters for them and their interactions - and their BTS scenes speak more. I really ship them.

I have a lot to backread so I will take a while to catch up. But please keep updating the thread!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Just coming out of lurking state to let you know this youtube channel is notorious for korean celeb hoaxes , the info wasn't released by dispatch ( if that was the case knetz would be all over it ) it seems they crave for views and clickbait is their strategy to have more. Just check their videos - pure speculation or they gather info from online theories/speculation. 100% hoax . 

xoxo

Yes, exactly :lol:

• Like 2

This quote is really funny.. miss them a lot.. huhu

Spot d difference??

Its really interesting to see how ldw's arm position gradually change from goblin preson to tyh preson and to tyh endinh scene.. kiyowo.. :D

Edited by cherrinekim
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Still wonder what d meaning of yin's laugh when ldw put that pillow behind her back.. she make a cute laugh voice and ldw smile so shy..

So.. d real thing is goblin cast still have a grup chat and they keep in touch since 2 years ago.. okay..d fact is ldw n yin already have each other number right? i'm sure that since tyh project, both ldw n yin contact each other outside filming schedulle, maybe just to chat anything about drama.. for ex, ldw knew yin felt cold when shoot red carpet scene, he also knew about yin scene when she hit d ground.. and i wonder why yin knew about d hardest law term that ldw wants to memorize? Hmm...

At 1.21 when mc asked him what d most difficult law terms that he have been practiced? Why he asking yin? Did he practice with her too? For his law scene too? Lolol.. and did he mention "uri" (us)? Thats why he suddenly shy n cover his face? Seems like yin also surprised n try to help him out by answer d question..hahaha..

D same case happen when yin asked ldw what similarity between her real character n oh jin shim? Lolol.. :D

• Love 6

So YIN went to a plant nursery and coincidentally met Always CEO Yeon there. Good grief I got paranoid for a second, thinking if it was CEO Yeon who won her heart IRL. Thank goodness he’s happily married with two kids :sweatingbullets: LOL. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tearsofthestar said:

This kind of coincidence tho, just made me raise my curiosity. 

Hide contents
The guy sat next to her at the wrap up party also supposed to be Oh Jung Se, Always law firm CEO. Though, he has been married but in my opinion he looked like to try to chasing after her. Maybe I will let go my ship now. Anyway I hope with whoever they will end up someday, I will happy to them. Give me some enlightenments guys.

Isn’t he married with two kids? Plus if they were hiding something they wouldn’t post this “coincidence” publicly :) 

I don’t think he’s chasing her. If he was, he wouldn’t make it this obvious - especially that he’s married.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

So YIN went to a plant nursery and coincidentally met Always CEO Yeon there. Good grief I got paranoid for a second, thinking if it was CEO Yeon who won her heart IRL. Thank goodness he’s happily married with two kids :sweatingbullets: LOL. 

But even YIN's manager is also questioning why this Always CEO met with YIN in the nursery. You can look his comment on orbit_mine account instagram.

@tearsofthestar hmm.. i think its really a weird coincidence.. how come ceo knew she was there at that time? and what for he was been there?

did he likes plants also? And suddenly meet up with her accidently? I dont think so.. did he purposely came there? maybe.. gosh.. if he didnt married yet i will freak out bcoz he was stalking her..hahaha..

My thoughts is this ceo also close with d cast.. based on bts that we can see he can joke around with them easily.. at d last tyh photo group, ceo also stand next to yin, so i bet that he is really close with her.. but i think he was like her big brother.. but still wondering why he was there.. hahaha..

But i was look at pic no.4 /7. Thats yin's phone right? Whats appear on d screen? i think like somebody's name appear while d phone was ringing? Should not be her wallpaper like that right?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, tearsofthestar said:

But even YIN's manager is also questioning why this Always CEO met with YIN in the nursery. You can look his comment on orbit_mine account instagram.

Okay I checked, the comment is “?” . Seems like the manager had no idea about the “coincidental” meet up hehe.

In any case - what does the comment of the friend say? I tried to run it through Google translate but the translation still doesn’t make sense :D

Let’s not fret, guys. CEO Yeon is married in real life. They could have become good friends during the drama.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2