[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

You might have been watched this many times but i believe this is really how they are with or without cameras. Their body language is so spontaneous. They are touchy, full of joke banters to each other. YIN trying to prim down LDW to behave because he's got this "I don't care if they see us" kind of attitude towards being sweet with YIN. And YIN on the other hand had been subtly giving him a few hand nudges to "hey don't do that or stop it." While wearing a smile and still being professional to not get so obvious how really close and silly they are behind the scenes. But when she looks at him seriously, LDW knows it rightaway...they really do understand each other without a word.

There's really something in the way he looks at her. It's like in his mind: "She's so cute and adorable. I like being around her and make her smile." He tries to get her attention each chance he gets.

I really hope to get a news that they still hang around even after the show. :wub:

• Love 7

39 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Welcoming all the new shippers to this thread, hope you have a wonderful time here like our wonderful seniors.

From what I gathered in just about 46 pages of data, I can possibly conclude that:

(1) LDW is attracted to YIN (not in an ideal type of woman kind of sense) but he has shown interest in her, through physical and mental interactions.

She might not have fallen under his ideal type of woman category, but like what others mentioned earlier, most of us here tend to just use that as a guideline and not a strict rule in finding their better half.

That probably explains why LDW was with Suzy albeit for a short period of time, including the fact that she mentioned he was her ideal type of guy to date, she also fell into her ideal type category, even though it could have been outdated, not to mention there is an instant connection between those 2 because of this.

However, i can more or less understand if LDW is hesitant in bringing up the courage, because from my point of view,  it looks like he’s putting in a lot of effort but the result is minimal (in his eyes), like what many suggested before testing the waters, so maybe in his terms, he wanted to find that instant connection that made them click before he goes for it, that’s what he meant by confirmation of both parties.

(2) I am under the impression that YIN has not rejected LDW in any way or manner, because this might be a sensitive issue, even though YIN is very classy and polite in how she reacts to a situation, but when you are dealing with LDW who is borderline talking about mature themed topics: It can only strike me that he is actually being very bold in his approach, because it strikes me that LDW possibly understands how far he can go before boundaries are met, and YIN also understands him on a personal level for her to be open about it, and there have been no stand-out awkwardness during the time spent together.

(3) YIN & LDW are both very likely single. For LDW it’s more telling since he’s always the one making the moves on YIN, which I personally feel if he had someone he was chasing, he would not actually be this daring at a film site. When I look at YIN though, I cannot be entirely sure, but seeing as how she was pretty acceptable in sharing a cookie and doing adlibs with LDW, I am going to say she is unlikely to be attached right now? 

Likely conclusion for me at the very least is, 

(a) Both could be in a “SOME” relationship (feelings are there but not really that sure to be committed to be in a real relationship) I learned this term from my previous ship which was pretty interesting.

(b) YIN and LDW have a stable friendship, but either or both of them could be trying to see if anything works out, since both have shown glimpses of reading each other perfectly. Be it in drama chat, or the shooting of the drama

(c) This is a long shot but YIN & LDW just started off dating before the drama and LDW possibly wants to spend more *legalized* time so he joined the drama YIN was in, and they made sure to limit whatever real-time interactions they had so as not to get caught, hence LDW being upset when camera caught him & YIN after an intimate moment makes it understandable.

Sorry if this post is rather longer than expected, but I will reveal more in my next post why I came to this conclusion.

please please continue your insightful post!:heart:

as expected, this thread has become my daily dose of vitamin when I feel really stressed about my work life 

I think i've gone crazy to the extent that i care more and (pray more) about the outcome of their 'relationship'   than my own love life :P 

• Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

35 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Yin is a very introvert person.. i think i can understand her bcoz i am an introvert person too..hehe

Its not like she cant trust men at all..but its more like a lot cautious around men.. she can be friendly n casual to all male friends if there's no signal to be more than friends.. but she will more cautious if a man did an action that can lead to somekind of love interest.. she will be totally annoyed if she didnt like d man, but will totally shy if she like d man..

Thats what i saw in tyh bts.. obviously that maybe she like ldw bcoz many times we caught her act shy towards him.. mostly laugh a lot in front of him eventough sometimes maybe he did such a lame joke.. lols..

Agree about YIN. I just wanna add something. In her first radio show, IU called her and had a chat, she also warned her with laughter and tears. Because YIN is easily moved, and no one can't stop her laughter. That's why she still laugh out loud to his lame jokes (beside, maybe she had grown some feelings). And LDW seems addicted to amuse her. 

And I don't think she will be totally annoyed if she doesn't like the man. She tends to have manner (as what she said in Sundabang, women tends to have manner in front of man even if she doesn't like him)

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

There's really something in the way he looks at her. It's like in his mind: "She's so cute and adorable. I like being around her and make her smile." He tries to get her attention each chance he gets.

Oh... Totally agree this!!!!

I can tell (especially) from ep. 7 bts. Where she wore oversized hoodie, which she really adorable in it. You can see, how LDW looked at her then pulled the hoodie. Like he couldn't stand it anymore.

Edited by Hilmaya Zara
  • Like 1
  • Love 6

22 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

(c) This is a long shot but YIN & LDW just started off dating before the drama and LDW possibly wants to spend more *legalized* time so he joined the drama YIN was in, and they made sure to limit whatever real-time interactions they had so as not to get caught, hence LDW being upset when camera caught him & YIN after an intimate moment makes it understandable.

Theory C for the win! :wub: Let's put together this theory with @zee1983 's theory that YG nd KKBSS are preparing fans for a dating announcement. Combination of two theories = BEST.THING.EVER.

Spoiler

Regarding their relationship status, I also don't doubt that LDW is currently single. It's a different case for YIN, though, as I was likewise second-guessing her declaration that she's not dating anyone at the moment. In any case, this doubt vanished when I saw the BTSs in the latter part of the drama, as YIN doesn't seem to be the type to respond to flirting while she's in a relationship. I'm saying this on the basis of a YouTube video of one QIHM event, where the 2nd leading man asked her to clasp her arm in his and she hesitated, then laughed and attempted not to do it (she did it anyway because they were in front of cameras). The hesitation was so obvious. Eventually, her ex pulled her away and wrapped his arm around her shoulder (talk about a jealous ex-boyfriend).

My basis for second-guessing if she was single:

- Drama chat: she didn't want fans to call them JinJung (it means 'real' in Korean, apparently) Couple

- She was a bit careful around LDW during the first few BTSs

- In Candy with JKS, when Jang Keun Suk asked her if she had a boyfriend, she answered: "Even if I had one, I'm supposed to say I don't have one"

Anyway - MOOT. She's single, he's single and as Pichi shippers let's claim it from the Universe that they're going to (if not yet) date and get married in real life. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, Hilmaya Zara said:

Oh... Totally agree this!!!!

I can tell (especially) from ep. 7 bts. Where she wore oversized hoodie, which she really adorable in it. You can see, how LDW looked at her then pull the hoodie. Like he couldn't stand it anymore.

LDW seeing YIN everyday being all cute, pretty and sexy: 'THE STRUGGLE IS REAL'. LMAO.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, michsg said:

he all i can see is his image in Roommate where he is know to be the caring oppa, who cares for his younger colleagues, including females, which made the younger ones drool over him... that could cause confusion perhaps? no  right no wrong... guess can only silently support..hwaiting! :blush:

Perhaps the reason why Inna is being cautious because LDW maybe has an image of really being  close to his Co.actress, that she might misinterpret his actions :)

i remember when Nana and the other cast of roommate visited dongwook and met with DAhae, when dahae left, Nana even oppa-hugged LDW

Spoiler

To think dahae, his rumored girlfriend was there ( and i think its true, you can see his genuine happiness especially during their wrap up party. He was happy) ahhahahah

he is that affectionate and caring to others hahahaha

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Hide contents

Regarding their relationship status, I also don't doubt that LDW is currently single. 

My basis for second-guessing if she was single:

- Drama chat: she didn't want fans to call them JinJung (it means 'real' in Korean, apparently) Couple

- She was a bit careful around LDW during the first few BTSs

- In Candy with JKS, when Jang Keun Suk asked her if she had a boyfriend, she answered: "Even if I had one, I'm supposed to say I don't have one"

Anyway - MOOT. She's single, he's single and as Pichi shippers let's claim it from the Universe that they're going to (if not yet) date and get married in real life. 

Me too . Cant help but wonder if Inna is single ahhaah you can say that she’s holding back or hmmm. But still holding on to what i have said in the past as my basis that she’s still single, when she took photo of lee dong wook when he was writing his note for jinshim (but then she took alot of selcas with dongwook when doing goblin) idk now hahahahah

It would be weird to keep a guy’s photo, who happens to be your love interest in the drama, whom you have kissing scenes with, writing some notes with a Heart sign on it on your phone when you are seriously dating someone. Yes or yes? Hihi

Spoiler

I am also reminded when they were doing their goblin commentary. wherein inna said that, the bridge where they met was memorable to her,  i forgot what dongwook’s reply to her was, but she told dongwook ‘let US go back to that bridge?’ To which dongwook replied ‘ah lets just keep it in our memories’ (NV) hahahhahaha *scratches head*

• Love 3
  • Insightful 3

I missed posting here :wub: been busy the past few days, but every morning and night I'm reading here and always thinking of uri beloved YIN-LDW.

Thank you for all your posts, my daily dose of vitamins :)

YIN ranked 1 in Female Advertisement Model Brand on March, which I think why YG posted her bts in TYH to treat the fans. I'm so proud of her. She defeated the idols who are more internationally known. Anyway, I read somewhere that LDW ranked 2 in Male Advertisement Model Brand of the same month.

So just a piece of my hypothesis and delulu (forgive me chingus, I'm going to hide it)

Spoiler

It is better if there is no dating rumor yet, or the two of them are so good in hiding, at least we can see them again in commercials, magazine photoshoots, and feed our shipping minds :D then just reveal the news after all these things. Lol.

By the way, it's almost been one week since last episode and wrap-up party but...

Spoiler

There is still no clear picture and well-lit video of wrap-up party. I mean, WWWSK of same PD-nim had Park-Park couple sat side by side with clear video during their wrap-up. But the two denied immediately they were dating. If anyone watched Because This is My First Life, how was their wrap-up party?

There were more shows who got lower ratings than TYH (it was a good rating actually considering they are in paid channel), but they posted a clear video of cake-cutting, wine drinking and interaction of the casts. I knew a drama who had a very awkward lead couple in wrap-up party but they still posted it :)

Okaaaaay. I always watched on-going dramas but this is really my first time that I witnessed a very secretive wrap-up. Lol. Sorry, if I cling onto this so hard. Hahahahaha

Hoping for future projects of these two, and they are quiet for the last week after TYH. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

52 minutes ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

Perhaps the reason why Inna is being cautious because LDW maybe has an image of really being  close to his Co.actress, that she might misinterpret his actions :)

i remember when Nana and the other cast of roommate visited dongwook and met with DAhae, when dahae left, Nana even oppa-hugged LDW

Reveal hidden contents

To think dahae, his rumored girlfriend was there ( and i think its true, you can see his genuine happiness especially during their wrap up party. He was happy) ahhahahah

he is that affectionate and caring to others hahahaha

Me too . Cant help but wonder if Inna is single ahhaah you can say that she’s holding back or hmmm. But still holding on to what i have said in the past as my basis that she’s still single, when she took photo of lee dong wook when he was writing his note for jinshim (but then she took alot of selcas with dongwook when doing goblin) idk now hahahahah

It would be weird to keep a guy’s photo, who happens to be your love interest in the drama, whom you have kissing scenes with, writing some notes with a Heart sign on it on your phone when you are seriously dating someone. Yes or yes? Hihi

Reveal hidden contents

I am also reminded when they were doing their goblin commentary. wherein inna said that, the bridge where they met was memorable to her,  i forgot what dongwook’s reply to her was, but she told dongwook ‘let US go back to that bridge?’ To which dongwook replied ‘ah lets just keep it in our memories’ (NV) hahahhahaha *scratches head*

Is it true that he was in relationship with dahae b4? I didnt knew it and i think no news about them.. i thought she was dating seven right? 

That answer from ldw when he refused to come back to that bridge, make me think that he didnt want to immersed in a drama role/story and really want to back to reality once drama ended.. he was honest n straightforward when he answer like that.. but why i feel sad..huhu.. in other hand, why he still teasing her with sunny character.. hmm..really unpredictable man..

But.. destiny is really happen.. both did a teaser scene at a bridge right? Maybe not goblin bridge but that teaser really remind us of goblin scene.. plus both outfit was a bit same with goblin..

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, KimSunny said:

I missed posting here :wub: been busy the past few days, but every morning and night I'm reading here and always thinking of uri beloved YIN-LDW.

Thank you for all your posts, my daily dose of vitamins :)

YIN ranked 1 in Female Advertisement Model Brand on March, which I think why YG posted her bts in TYH to treat the fans. I'm so proud of her. She defeated the idols who are more internationally known. Anyway, I read somewhere that LDW ranked 2 in Male Advertisement Model Brand of the same month.

So just a piece of my hypothesis and delulu (forgive me chingus, I'm going to hide it)

Hide contents

It is better if there is no dating rumor yet, or the two of them are so good in hiding, at least we can see them again in commercials, magazine photoshoots, and feed our shipping minds :D then just reveal the news after all these things. Lol.

By the way, it's almost been one week since last episode and wrap-up party but...

Hide contents

There is still no clear picture and well-lit video of wrap-up party. I mean, WWWSK of same PD-nim had Park-Park couple sat side by side with clear video during their wrap-up. But the two denied immediately they were dating. If anyone watched Because This is My First Life, how was their wrap-up party?

There were more shows who got lower ratings than TYH (it was a good rating actually considering they are in paid channel), but they posted a clear video of cake-cutting, wine drinking and interaction of the casts. I knew a drama who had a very awkward lead couple in wrap-up party but they still posted it :)

Okaaaaay. I always watched on-going dramas but this is really my first time that I witnessed a very secretive wrap-up. Lol. Sorry, if I cling onto this so hard. Hahahahaha

Hoping for future projects of these two, and they are quiet for the last week after TYH. 

I watch tyh bcoz of yin n ldw.. but i like this pdnim too since i watch because its my first drama.. i really like that drama, really a good story and lots of chemistry between d leads.. wrap up party pic n vid everywhere.. d leads sat near to each other and even had a selca together..hahaha.. and finally d news broke that d female lead already had a bf.. hahaha.. thats why they didnt awkward at all at wrap up party..even they go to vacation together with all cast for a price bcoz a good rating..

Seems like tyh wrap up party really different.. not even a cutting cake pic.. hmm..

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

4 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I watch tyh bcoz of yin n ldw.. but i like this pdnim too since i watch because its my first drama.. i really like that drama, really a good story and lots of chemistry between d leads.. wrap up party pic n vid everywhere.. d leads sat near to each other and even had a selca together..hahaha.. and finally d news broke that d female lead already had a bf.. hahaha.. thats why they didnt awkward at all at wrap up party..even they go to vacation together with all cast for a price bcoz a good rating..

Seems like tyh wrap up party really different.. not even a cutting cake pic.. hmm

Oh thanks for fueling the fire in my shipper's mind. Lol. Now we can have comparison with the three dramas of same PD. Why TYH has different wrap-up? :P 

Spoiler

And the lead being ninja? Lol. If YIN is in a relationship with another man, she wouldn't do that. I mean, what's the purpose of being ninja if you had a man outside the casts. You didn't ask for his permission to go in the wrap-up that's why you were hiding? That's impossible, I think. She would do the same as Jung So Min of BTIMFL, to avoid the speculations. And, even the staff of TYH knew just to post dark videos. Hahahaha. Just my opinion. I wonder if this is the first time YIN did this.

Mianhe chingus if I'm really clingy to this wrap-up. I remember posting about being excited in wrap-up party before the finale in main thread, and I got this :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Time flies so fast.. really miss them.. huhu.. start from first script reading, lde already tease her.. he even said "are u really drunk?" when yin said her line at drunk scene.. 

And its really interesting coincidence that yin really did used glasses irl.. she really more like jinshim huh? :D

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Is it true that he was in relationship with dahae b4? I didnt knew it and i think no news about them.. i thought she was dating seven right? 

That answer from ldw when he refused to come back to that bridge, make me think that he didnt want to immersed in a drama role/story and really want to back to reality once drama ended.. he was honest n straightforward when he answer like that.. but why i feel sad..huhu.. in other hand, why he still teasing her with sunny character.. hmm..really unpredictable man..

But.. destiny is really happen.. both did a teaser scene at a bridge right? Maybe not goblin bridge but that teaser really remind us of goblin scene.. plus both outfit was a bit same with goblin..

There were rumors but there were no confirmation. So really i dont know. It is just how i see it, that, it is true that they dated. but ofcourse, my perception wont be considered as a fact. And just like what kwon jung rok said when he was asked by yeon seo regarding on his admiration to yo reum, its all in the past. 

And huhu yeah, the first teaser was a bit nostalgicof their goblin character. Atleast, they already have their lovey dovey dating scenes and happy ending in TYH,

1 hour ago, KimSunny said:

Oh thanks for fueling the fire in my shipper's mind. Lol. Now we can have comparison with the three dramas of same PD. Why TYH has different wrap-up? :P 

Hide contents

And the lead being ninja? Lol. If YIN is in a relationship with another man, she wouldn't do that. I mean, what's the purpose of being ninja if you had a man outside the casts. You didn't ask for his permission to go in the wrap-up that's why you were hiding? That's impossible, I think. She would do the same as Jung So Min of BTIMFL, to avoid the speculations. And, even the staff of TYH knew just to post dark videos. Hahahaha. Just my opinion. I wonder if this is the first time YIN did this.

Mianhe chingus if I'm really clingy to this wrap-up. I remember posting about being excited in wrap-up party before the finale in main thread, and I got this :rolleyes:

During wwwsk i had worries that they might not release any wrap up party events because the drama was hot and fans were already speculating that they were dating   Because of the couple items and the same time of their abroad trips, but a staff posted on his instagram story(if i remember it correctly) their reaction during the ending scene. To be honest it was a delight and surprise, because fans got what they want amidst the stroong dating rumors. As to the cutting cake video, i dont know who uploaded that,  but it was uploaded anyway, Like the cutting of the cake. But here, idk why nobody uploaded it. Grrrr. Not even the cake ceremony which is basic in wrap up parties. So basic that it was even shown on TYH. I hope the pictures will find itself in the itnernet world one day. Pfft.

and have you guys noticed during the script reading when IN NA was shaking the bottle, its as if dongwook was coaching her or may i say reminded her of what they have done during their own practice. It seems like he knows what will inna do (or maybe it is written on the scrip that jinshim will shake the bottle pfft.)

also kinda sad that we have no post drama interviews of the cast. It would  be interesting to know how the cast perceive inna and dongwook as co actors, their chemistry on screen and offscreen as well as their working environment. Pffttt i hope one day they will be asked maybe on reality show or talk show. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hi ! Im new member…

Everyday, I read your analysis, very very happy.

And I miss LDW and YIN and TYH…

Please tell me know what you think.

I watched Instagram @yg_stage. Instagram stories Off-Stage

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17979054829157028/

If I am not wrong, YIN cried at last scene.

(I think her tears is the most beautiful in the world...)

She was holding the tissue.

Furthermore, LDW seems to have been crying at last scene. YG BTS

Why ?If they were crying…

They were sad to finish this story?

But they didnt look sad tears to me…

They have the memory of previous life? (I love Goblin very much haha)

I cant understand the reason for their tears.

Because that scene is not the sad scene but the happy scene.

And you can read this interview.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=003&aid=0009139935

SSY says LDW&YIN are too close.I felt lonely.But they were kind to me.

Im sorry.I have poor English.

I live in Japan. I look forward to watching the drama in May.

Thank you, I wish you happiness.

Edited by monaka0312
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, monaka0312 said:

If I am not wrong, YIN cried at last scene.

(I think her tears is the most beautiful in the world...)

She was holding the tissue.

Furthermore, LDW seems to have been crying at last scene. YG BTS

Why ?If they were crying…

They were sad to finish this story?

But they didnt look sad tears to me…

They have the memory of previous life? (I love Goblin very much haha)

I cant understand the reason for their tears.

Because that scene is not the sad scene but the happy scene.

And you can read this interview.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=003&aid=0009139935

SSY says LDW&YIN are too close.I felt lonely.But they were kind to me.

Im sorry.I have poor English.

I live in Japan. I look forward to watching the drama in May.

Thank you, I wish you happiness.

Hello welcome!! Glad you pointed it out. They both cried huhu. Maybe they were happy and sad at the same time. Happy that their drama ended well and sad because their drama has ended and theyre going to miss each other aloooottttt (haha thats just me)

and since i am missing the couple heres a throwback of their joint food truck project for psychometric pdnim. Guys i swear if both Inna and Dongwook will send a support foodtruck for her private life pdnim, thats it. Somethings going on between the two. Hahahhahahahhahaa. 

zUTUCLA.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 6

6 hours ago, michsg said:

@DaebakYIN- thanks for sharing the videos, definitely gave me another perspective of YIN, why she deliberates so much etc

YW :D I love all the theories/analysis so far :wub:

About DaHae, there was this clip from roommates where Se Ho was asking LDW’s sister about any of his gf she has met and she said yes, then Se Ho asked “the singer?” and the sister replied “she was not yet a singer then”. If you think about an actress that became a singer when roommates was aired, it could not have been his current ex...so that could have been DaHae. Now, there was also a clip where Nana and Se Ho visited LDW while shooting on location and introduced DaHae to the two. DaHae never interacted with Nana just SeHo so there might be some lingering jealousy there.

TBH I think our boy has been so sheltered (lived at home way past 30), that what he needs is a woman who will not be swayed by jealousy and is secure in the relationship, what he does not realize though is that he has to prove to the girl, whoever it may be, that she does not need to worry because he definitely loves her. How can you take the risk, as far as YIN is concerned, if you don’t even know if he is serious about his intentions when he tells a girl he likes her through jokes. 

I just hope, AGAIN just hoping, that he misses her so much it drives him crazy and takes the risk to confess. Because based on how our girl is behaving, we already know what the answer is.

End of swoon :kiss_wink:

• Love 10

7 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Welcoming all the new shippers to this thread, hope you have a wonderful time here like our wonderful seniors.

From what I gathered in just about 46 pages of data, I can possibly conclude that:

(1) LDW is attracted to YIN (not in an ideal type of woman kind of sense) but he has shown interest in her, through physical and mental interactions.

She might not have fallen under his ideal type of woman category, but like what others mentioned earlier, most of us here tend to just use that as a guideline and not a strict rule in finding their better half.

That probably explains why LDW was with Suzy albeit for a short period of time, including the fact that she mentioned he was her ideal type of guy to date, she also fell into her ideal type category, even though it could have been outdated, not to mention there is an instant connection between those 2 because of this.

However, i can more or less understand if LDW is hesitant in bringing up the courage, because from my point of view,  it looks like he’s putting in a lot of effort but the result is minimal (in his eyes), like what many suggested before testing the waters, so maybe in his terms, he wanted to find that instant connection that made them click before he goes for it, that’s what he meant by confirmation of both parties.

(2) I am under the impression that YIN has not rejected LDW in any way or manner, because this might be a sensitive issue, even though YIN is very classy and polite in how she reacts to a situation, but when you are dealing with LDW who is borderline talking about mature themed topics: It can only strike me that he is actually being very bold in his approach, because it strikes me that LDW possibly understands how far he can go before boundaries are met, and YIN also understands him on a personal level for her to be open about it, and there have been no stand-out awkwardness during the time spent together.

(3) YIN & LDW are both very likely single. For LDW it’s more telling since he’s always the one making the moves on YIN, which I personally feel if he had someone he was chasing, he would not actually be this daring at a film site. When I look at YIN though, I cannot be entirely sure, but seeing as how she was pretty acceptable in sharing a cookie and doing adlibs with LDW, I am going to say she is unlikely to be attached right now? 

Likely conclusion for me at the very least is, 

(a) Both could be in a “SOME” relationship (feelings are there but not really that sure to be committed to be in a real relationship) I learned this term from my previous ship which was pretty interesting.

(b) YIN and LDW have a stable friendship, but either or both of them could be trying to see if anything works out, since both have shown glimpses of reading each other perfectly. Be it in drama chat, or the shooting of the drama

Sorry if this post is rather longer than expected, but I will reveal more in my next post why I came to this conclusion.

C! C! C! Oh please be C! LOL :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7