[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@wolfie26 I would say that I already warned that you should not read my spoiler box if you don’t prepare your mind.

second, for me everything we are talking about (including body language analysis, bts, etc) is also what we want to think (that they are very close as a couple). There’s no solid evidence either as what rumor says. 

Spoiler

And I would say that the world is becoming equal now so no matter which gender you are, I’m fine with it. So for me everything is possible and I see that rumor as just a possibility. No offense to LDW.

Spoiler

For me being rational is not agreeing or supporting all the positive analysis. So if you guys want to keep the thread as a happy one, I will not bring the topic again.

I shared the info because I think we, as the fans, or shippers should look at different information (both positive and negative) to 1. analyse and 2. question yourself if there is really a news (not rumor) like that someday, will you still be there to support them or not.

In this case I already said I will ship them as long as I can.

But, I have to say that TYH itself is not that popular in Korea (based on the rating), at least popular enough to cover for the scandal of Yg. Unless the couple is real and Yg wants to reveal it soon, because the names of LDW and YIN are undeniable popular.

• Like 1

Annyeong Chingus!!!!

Was able to catch Candy of YIN and JGS, YIN does really have a beautiful voice. I can just listen to it again and again hihi...

While reading found this article with LDW's Dating Style

He once made a guest appearance on 'Beauty Inside' and talked about his dating style. When asked about his strength in dating, he answered, "I think my biggest strength is my sincerity. It might sound typical, but it's true. If I like a person, I will say it honestly. I an not pretentious in front of a person I like."

He also once appeared on SBS' 'Healing camp, where he revealed his know-how in dating. He said, "I only confess to a person when I am sure about it. I can know it from the number of calls and messages sent to me. I might be cold in daily life, but when a person treats me well, I will fall in love."

https://www.kstarlive.com/Lee-Dongwook-s-Past-Interview-about-His-Dating-Style-Come-to-Light-after-Dating-Confirmation-with-Suzy-593958

I guess he must be sure the girl likes him too before confessing lol ...

I've also read that YIN hurts easily and cries a lot so I guess the thick wall she planted on herself after her relationship with JHW failed is a way to protect her heart too 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 10

The TYH withdrawal is real... Hoping for more BTS to feed us all :lol:

I've been shipping them since Goblin and their interactions are so funny and cute. Sometimes a little awkward, but I find it so adorable. Really wish they'd get together but even if they don't, I'd be happy if they end up being really close and playful friends.

Seriously all the sofa BTS scenes are gold. The way YIN kept holding LDW's hands when he was waving them around, the way he kept touching her neck and she lightly squeezed his bicep, the way he looked like he was trying hard to control his expressions when she put his arm on her shoulder, the way they both burst out laughing and YIN looked at the cameras shyly. How are we supposed to not ship?

@bidown 

Spoiler

Being rational is to analyse what you have as evidence and make deductions from it but you're going off groundless rumors, that's why people are disagreeing. If everyone just brought in rumors they heard from sketchy places about YIN or LDW with nothing to back them up, this thread would be a mess. Also, the BS scandal way bigger than just YG. Not even a marriage announcement from our Pichi couple is going to cover that up, let alone a harmless 4 min BTS video.

Edited by pichiiii
  • Like 5
  • Love 7

5 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

It is hard to take Wookie’s actions seriously because he tends to be friendly/flirty with most female leads, I believe that with YIN he is being extra flirty because he is trying to find out whether he can get through that wall that YIN has built up since that previous relationship where she had to admit her feelings in public. I think she is being more cautious while Wookie is testing the waters so to speak to see if he will get through that barrier. LDW admitted that he is not a romantic person in one of his interviews while YIN is  the total opposite. I would rather he either attempts the relationship for keeps or just leave her alone so as not to hurt her IMHO.

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

Was able to catch Candy of YIN and JGS, YIN does really have a beautiful voice. I can just listen to it again and again hihi...

He said, "I only confess to a person when I am sure about it. I can know it from the number of calls and messages sent to me. I might be cold in daily life, but when a person treats me well, I will fall in love."

https://www.kstarlive.com/Lee-Dongwook-s-Past-Interview-about-His-Dating-Style-Come-to-Light-after-Dating-Confirmation-with-Suzy-593958

I guess he must be sure the girl likes him too before confessing lol ...

I've also read that YIN hurts easily and cries a lot so I guess the thick wall she planted on herself after her relationship with JHW failed is a way to protect her heart too 

Re: JKS & YIN - JKS was totally smitten with YIN in Candy. 

I've been showing my boyfriend clips of our couple's BTSs (he doesn't care about the two - but it's my current obsession so he humors my requests to watch the clips :D) and I asked him if he thinks the guy likes the girl. He said his attraction to and fondness for her are pretty obvious tee hee hee :wub: That remark totally upped my delulu-ness.

Spoiler

Anyway, based on the two comments above (+ my bf's unbiased observation :sweatingbullets:), my take on this is that they obviously like each other but it's now up to at least one of them to take it to the next level. Based on the article, seems like LDW is the type who makes sure the girl likes him before he makes a move (I could imagine Lee Da Hae and Suzy doing so), and YIN seems like the type who wants a full confession before she decides (she seems reserved). They're kind of in a Jung Rok - Oh Jin Shim situation before the drunk confession, I suppose?

Someone please trap them both in a room until they both give in, juseyo! :lol:

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

So, the man needs to be sure, and the girl tends to reserved.

But, I think, somehow men just doing something to pursue his love. Not, just based on what he used to do. And, how come he isn't sure with her based on her responses to his jokes all this time?

And about YIN, from what I observed from Sundabang reality show, she is a truly observant person. She can found out people character and love interest in just one sitting. How could she doesn't realize his feeling? 

• Love 5
  • Insightful 4

9 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Long time Wookie fan here. Have been a lurker for sometime now after watching TYH and just decided to join in the conversation. I did not want to ship Wookie with anyone because being a big time fan, I felt NO ONE deserved him :D, no one until YIN. I am amazed at all the haters out there. I also wish they get together in real life but if they don’t, I wish them both happiness with other people who truly love them. I remember what OYS said then on Episode 16 where she is upset because LDW is too good looking. Being married to LDW would require strength and a lot of patience knowing that he will get flirted at almost all the time. Greetings and more power to this shipper thread! :star:

same same....in the sense that i wasnt a huge fan of both until i watched Goblin..even if they dont land up together..i do wish they find lifelong suitable partners...honestly, its their life partners and not ours

• Like 1
  • Love 10

33 minutes ago, Hilmaya Zara said:

So, the man needs to be sure, and the girl tends to reserved.

But, I think, somehow men just doing something to pursue his love. Not, just based on what he used to do. And, how come he isn't sure with her based on her responses to his jokes all this time?

You'd be surprised how "stupid/dense" and/or "insecure" men can be sometimes, despite being handsome, despite being a total package, despite being confident on the outside. When it comes to courtship, men are just the same as women - the fear of rejection is real.

33 minutes ago, Hilmaya Zara said:

And about YIN, from what I observed from Sundabang reality show, she is a truly observant person. She can found out people character and love interest in just one sitting. How could she doesn't realize his feeling? 

She's a smart lady, that I'm sure of. I read in one of her interviews she's avoiding the really charismatic type, which LDW falls under (but you know, these "ideal types" don't really get followed once cupid hits you with his arrow). In any case, I know of women who would never outwardly display they like someone, and would just patiently wait. I don't know, but I think she falls under this category.

In any case, isn't this phase of courtship the most excruciating and yet the most fun? The phase when you see all the signs but you aren't sure if you're just being delusional with your feelings. Your gut tells you he/she likes you but until words are spoken to confirm what you've been assuming all along, you can't really tell for sure. Oh, what I would give to go back to the delight of uncertainty in courtship LOL.

Think OJS in front of the mirror over-analysing everything with the cutest wae-wae-wae :D

• Love 7

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Re: JKS & YIN - JKS was totally smitten with YIN in Candy. 

I've been showing my boyfriend clips of our couple's BTSs (he doesn't care about the two - but it's my current obsession so he humors my requests to watch the clips :D) and I asked him if he thinks the guy likes the girl. He said his attraction to and fondness for her are pretty obvious tee hee hee :wub: That remark totally upped my delulu-ness.

I did this too and his conclusion is that LDW and YIN are already secretly together LOL. Dunno if he says that because he knows it's what I want to hear, and a different answer will spark a debate.. which will altogether end with me being right and him agreeing that yes, there is a possibility that they really are together already. so... shortcut. Lol

Not sure if this will post because I think the account is private at the moment, but it's really cute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvxj-JXjq-HUd6coMgWfO4vmI4ipD91_0YqxwY0/

caption: @yinldw - Requested by @got_u_pm. I added two extra clips, I hope you don’t mind! Let’s call this video “YIN Uses LDW as a Human Shield to Hide Her Laughter”.

So happy for YIN modeling for Swarovski! :wub: To be quite honest, I've been a Soompi member since 2011 methinks. But this is the only time I came out of hiding, that's how influential pichi is to me. Heehee. I couldn't help but share the happiness. The last time I was this hooked on a kdrama was Goong (huhu shows my age). And yes, I am one of those people who only watched Goblin only for sunny and grim reaper (meaning, I skipped the main couple) :sweatingbullets:

• Love 11

@MsMagic I agree this is the fun part during courtship, unfortunately looks like no one is going to admit first, our boy wants confirmation before he confesses and our girl is too reserved to do an OYS confession :joy:. I think LDW is most similar to the Goblin ending clip where he asks, “should I say that first?”. I think if YIN is more like Sunny we have a better chance. Love the hotel check in scene, was literally squealing, never happened to me with other LDW’s female leads :kiss_wink:

I think LDW was very straightforward during the Goblin special but YIN probably just thought he was teasing.

He complimented her voice, he told her to ask him what he likes, and the BTS for this scene when Wookie was asking for a kiss was just awesome. Unfortunately, LDW went the easier route and dated someone who confessed on live TV about having a crush on him and even showing a sketch of him. Props to his ex and for getting LDW’s attention. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

24 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

I did this too and his conclusion is that LDW and YIN are already secretly together LOL. Dunno if he says that because he knows it's what I want to hear, and a different answer will spark a debate.. which will altogether end with me being right and him agreeing that yes, there is a possibility that they really are together already. so... shortcut. Lol

High-five! Hahaha

24 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

And yes, I am one of those people who only watched Goblin only for sunny and grim reaper (meaning, I skipped the main couple) :sweatingbullets:

Same here, I skipped the main couple :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

14 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

I think LDW is most similar to the Goblin ending clip where he asks, “should I say that first?”.

You are right! In my pichi-delulu-universe, this is too spot on. :P If I may add - and him saying after that he liked her first.

18 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

I think LDW was very straightforward during the Goblin special but YIN probably just thought he was teasing.

He complimented her voice, he told her to ask him what he likes, and the BTS for this scene when Wookie was asking for a kiss was just awesome. 

Yes, yes and yes! Same observations! In my pichi-delulu-universe, this was what probably happened: LDW couldn't get a decent opportunity outside the drama to determine if YIN liked him, so he used the special episode filming to get his message across. Unfortunately, YIN didn't buy it :lol:

I loved that BTS, too - the one where he was convincing YIN to add a kissing scene in the end, YIN crossing her arms saying "an-deeeeh" (no way) and LDW caught on cam looking annoyed with the rejection. But our boy got the kissing scene anyway, so I have faith he'll get our YIN girl eventually IRL, too :P hahaha

31 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Unfortunately, LDW went the easier route and dated someone who confessed on live TV about having a crush on him and even showing a sketch of him. Props to his ex and for getting LDW’s attention. 

:lol: we can only hope for YIN to do the same. She made it clear during the Goblin press con she had no similarities with Sunny, at all hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

It is hard to take Wookie’s actions seriously because he tends to be friendly/flirty with most female leads, I believe that with YIN he is being extra flirty because he is trying to find out whether he can get through that wall that YIN has built up since that previous relationship where she had to admit her feelings in public. I think she is being more cautious while Wookie is testing the waters so to speak to see if he will get through that barrier. LDW admitted that he is not a romantic person in one of his interviews while YIN is  the total opposite. I would rather he either attempts the relationship for keeps or just leave her alone so as not to hurt her IMHO.

Hello!

Nice having you onboard this ship.

As for getting through that barrier, he should continue to try (if he hasnt yet succeeded), just looking at and comparing LDW&YIN interactions w. YIN and her other costars it's clear she's let him get much much closer than usual. In fact, he's the only man she's let get so close after her ex. Even when barriers still up, already since Goblin I can see her walls at least more down with him than usual with costars.  That Pabo BTS and the hitting him/kiss me BTS really unusual for her. I noticed YIN more open with him while with many other just show cute side while she can show more easily both cute and serious side with LDW. Now her eye gaze more vulnerable and honest too when LDW around.

She's just so pro with the others since her ex that honestly it's boring to watch her BTS and press interviews with others LOL. 

I think this is why there's no "rival ships" with YIN and somebody else/some other costar and most either just YIN fans and dont ship her with anyone, or has moved on from shipping her w. the ex to now shipping her with LDW instead and more eagerly shipping Pichi too than the ex ship (only very few ones I still see shipping w.  the ex are ones who recently got into watching QIHM for 1st time ever and havent watched Goblin or TYH lol) or ships her with IU or I think most fall into shipping her with both LDW & IU LOL.

Now compared to Goblin her walls are further down, so I hope he finally manages/has managed to open her up.

She did start getting shy shy around him like a girl with a serious crush now compared to Goblin days, so I hope she finally just gives in.

What made me a bit worried honestly though was her looking so stiff during the Sofa kiss BTS when LDW was starting to lean down, it looked like neither has yet confessed actually :sweatingbullets:

Aigoo really can we call KimGoEun or someone to lock these two in a  room to finally confess or something?? :sweatingbullets: She seems a shipper too and is probably very frustrated by now too. :sweatingbullets:

• Love 11

After watching more detail from yg_stage instagram account it's clearly seen that during 'bed shaking' joke, LDW's hand was behind YIN's neck. 

Spoiler

What's kind of joke you can do with your opposite sex friend then it seems so unusual. My pervert thought told me that's this kind of 'bed shaking' joke just remind me when I do "you know what I mean' with my husband, lol

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, intrariver said:

Now compared to Goblin her walls are further down, so I hope he finally manages/has managed to open her up.

She did start getting shy shy around him like a girl with a serious crush now compared to Goblin days, so I hope she finally just gives in.

What made me a bit worried honestly though was her looking so stiff during the Sofa kiss BTS when LDW was starting to lean down, it looked like neither has yet confessed actually :sweatingbullets:

yes she was stiff and i have also noticed that when they were already laughing after dongwook said "lie down", dong wook's left hand was kinda hesitant to like, touch inna, but inna was, he he he, taking the lead and was touchy touchy and   i think he ended up touching inna's arms.  And who can forget when Inna simulated the kiss, she ended up holding dongwook's hands. that is definitely screaming familiarity with each other. though they may have reservations yet, i have to agree that inna's walls were down or should i say, she was really comfortabe with dongwook during the drama <3 

BTW Dongwook's most liked post now on instagram is his recent post with his selfie and with him and inna taking a selfie. thats 700k likes. The second most liked photo was his crying photo while Inna was comforting him. So sweet. 

And also congratulations to Inna for bagging the swarovski endorsement. i do hope one day theyll meet at an event may it be high fashion event or product endorsement  and i'll bet my shoes that Lee Dong Wook would be really really really really really HAPPY on that event HAHAHAHAHHA

3 hours ago, michsg said:

same same....in the sense that i wasnt a huge fan of both until i watched Goblin..even if they dont land up together..i do wish they find lifelong suitable partners...honestly, its their life partners and not ours

Ditto.  nothing but their happiness :)) together or apart.

@tearsofthestar I know right! what kind of joke a thirty seven year old, single , attractive male made towards her equally beautifully attractive female! they cant be fooling ys!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

not sure if you all can see this, loving the last image https://www.soompi.com/article/1313229wpp/feeling-empty-after-touch-your-heart-heres-what-you-can-watch-next 

same as some of you, i fell in love with YIN and LDW whilst watching Goblin, initially i thought i was watching cos of leading couple, somehow, the pull of YIN & LDW was so strong that when i rewatch Goblin, i skipped the leading couple parts (totally skipped!) ...in fact, was so happy when TYH came along...although i dont understand why TYH didnt score well in Korea and seemed to score better overseas..

YIN is definitely much more cautious about a new guy, especially when the last one made such a public confession, plus how she can have no Social Media yet she like selfies..how can that be right?  Prob LDW will have to be serious and give her the utmost confidence about their relationship, this would mean like Song Joongki, skip the dating and dive into marriage.. like i said before, i wasnt a huge fan of LDW, but like his charisma...so im not familiar about him and how he manages relationships..the all i can see is his image in Roommate where he is know to be the caring oppa, who cares for his younger colleagues, including females, which made the younger ones drool over him... that could cause confusion perhaps? no  right no wrong... guess can only silently support..hwaiting! :heart::blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Welcoming all the new shippers to this thread, hope you have a wonderful time here like our wonderful seniors.

From what I gathered in just about 46 pages of data, I can possibly conclude that:

(1) LDW is attracted to YIN (not in an ideal type of woman kind of sense) but he has shown interest in her, through physical and mental interactions.

She might not have fallen under his ideal type of woman category, but like what others mentioned earlier, most of us here tend to just use that as a guideline and not a strict rule in finding their better half.

That probably explains why LDW was with Suzy albeit for a short period of time, including the fact that she mentioned he was her ideal type of guy to date, she also fell into her ideal type category, even though it could have been outdated, not to mention there is an instant connection between those 2 because of this.

However, i can more or less understand if LDW is hesitant in bringing up the courage, because from my point of view,  it looks like he’s putting in a lot of effort but the result is minimal (in his eyes), like what many suggested before testing the waters, so maybe in his terms, he wanted to find that instant connection that made them click before he goes for it, that’s what he meant by confirmation of both parties.

(2) I am under the impression that YIN has not rejected LDW in any way or manner, because this might be a sensitive issue, even though YIN is very classy and polite in how she reacts to a situation, but when you are dealing with LDW who is borderline talking about mature themed topics: It can only strike me that he is actually being very bold in his approach, because it strikes me that LDW possibly understands how far he can go before boundaries are met, and YIN also understands him on a personal level for her to be open about it, and there have been no stand-out awkwardness during the time spent together.

(3) YIN & LDW are both very likely single. For LDW it’s more telling since he’s always the one making the moves on YIN, which I personally feel if he had someone he was chasing, he would not actually be this daring at a film site. When I look at YIN though, I cannot be entirely sure, but seeing as how she was pretty acceptable in sharing a cookie and doing adlibs with LDW, I am going to say she is unlikely to be attached right now? 

Likely conclusion for me at the very least is, 

(a) Both could be in a “SOME” relationship (feelings are there but not really that sure to be committed to be in a real relationship) I learned this term from my previous ship which was pretty interesting.

(b) YIN and LDW have a stable friendship, but either or both of them could be trying to see if anything works out, since both have shown glimpses of reading each other perfectly. Be it in drama chat, or the shooting of the drama

(c) This is a long shot but YIN & LDW just started off dating before the drama and LDW possibly wants to spend more *legalized* time so he joined the drama YIN was in, and they made sure to limit whatever real-time interactions they had so as not to get caught, hence LDW being upset when camera caught him & YIN after an intimate moment makes it understandable.

Sorry if this post is rather longer than expected, but I will reveal more in my next post why I came to this conclusion.

• Love 9
  • Insightful 5

1 minute ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Welcoming all the new shippers to this thread, hope you have a wonderful time here like our wonderful seniors.

From what I gathered in just about 46 pages of data, I can possibly conclude that:

(1) LDW is attracted to YIN (not in an ideal type of woman kind of sense) but he has shown interest in her, through physical and mental interactions.

She might not have fallen under his ideal type of woman category, but like what others mentioned earlier, most of us here tend to just use that as a guideline and not a strict rule in finding their better half.

That probably explains why LDW was with Suzy albeit for a short period of time, including the fact that she mentioned he was her ideal type of guy to date, she also fell into her ideal type category, even though it could have been outdated, not to mention there is an instant connection between those 2 because of this.

However, i can more or less understand if LDW is hesitant in bringing up the courage, because from my point of view,  it looks like he’s putting in a lot of effort but the result is minimal (in his eyes), like what many suggested before testing the waters, so maybe in his terms, he wanted to find that instant connection that made them click before he goes for it, that’s what he meant by confirmation of both parties.

(2) I am under the impression that YIN has not rejected LDW in any way or manner, because this might be a sensitive issue, even though YIN is very classy and polite in how she reacts to a situation, but when you are dealing with LDW who is borderline talking about mature themed topics: It can only strike me that he is actually being very bold in his approach, because it strikes me that LDW possibly understands how far he can go before boundaries are met, and YIN also understands him on a personal level for her to be open about it, and there have been no stand-out awkwardness during the time spent together.

(3) YIN & LDW are both very likely single. For LDW it’s more telling since he’s always the one making the moves on YIN, which I personally feel if he had someone he was chasing, he would not actually be this daring at a film site. When I look at YIN though, I cannot be entirely sure, but seeing as how she was pretty acceptable in sharing a cookie and doing adlibs with LDW, I am going to say she is unlikely to be attached right now? 

Likely conclusion for me at the very least is, 

(a) Both could be in a “SOME” relationship (feelings are there but not really that sure to be committed to be in a real relationship) I learned this term from my previous ship which was pretty interesting.

(b) YIN and LDW have a stable friendship, but either or both of them could be trying to see if anything works out, since both have shown glimpses of reading each other perfectly. Be it in drama chat, or the shooting of the drama

(c) This is a long shot but YIN & LDW just started off dating before the drama and LDW possibly wants to spend more *legalized* time so he joined the drama YIN was in, and they made sure to limit whatever real-time interactions they had so as not to get caught, hence LDW being upset when camera caught him & YIN after an intimate moment makes it understandable.

Sorry if this post is rather longer than expected, but I will reveal more in my next post why I came to this conclusion.

i like (a) and (c) :blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Yin is a very introvert person.. i think i can understand her bcoz i am an introvert person too..hehe

Its not like she cant trust men at all..but its more like a lot cautious around men.. she can be friendly n casual to all male friends if there's no signal to be more than friends.. but she will more cautious if a man did an action that can lead to somekind of love interest.. she will be totally annoyed if she didnt like d man, but will totally shy if she like d man..

Thats what i saw in tyh bts.. obviously that maybe she like ldw bcoz many times we caught her act shy towards him.. mostly laugh a lot in front of him eventough sometimes maybe he did such a lame joke.. lols..

But bcoz her personality, she is always cautious.. thats her habit as an introvert person so i think it cant be gone.. :D it maybe will getting worse if many people pay attention to her.. so its just okay if sometimes she act awkwardly.. its d real yin :D

P.s: look how she was really aware or surprised if she saw yg bts camera is on..

And with this personality, i can tell that she wont confess first to d man she like.. she will just act as a loving n caring person towards him.. but dont u remember her intrvw when she said she would like people to congratulate her at a wedding in 3 years? She said also that she had to "work hard".. what did she mean by that? I think she refer to her personality that she will try to open up her heart or break down her wall which is d hardest things to do for her..

About ldw, its hard to read him.. i think he is an extrovert type.. but he can manage a celeb life n a personal life, which is good.. i think he prefer to keep his personal life apart from media.. thats why he tends to bother / annoyed if he caught bts camera in some bts scene.. and was it coincidence that he was annoyed when d scene of him n yin? Its different when he was alone, bcoz bts was just fine eventhough he was tired, he still waving or talking to d camera..

About all flirty teasing from ldw, i can tell that he really likes her more than a friend or co actor, bcoz his flirty doze is just too much.. hahahaha.. yes i agree for most of u in this thread that maybe he was testing d water.. i hope he already got d best testing result then and we will hear d good news soon..

• Love 7
  • Insightful 3