[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@intrariver and @Hilmaya Zara regarding YG being against dating among their talents, they are more lenient with their actors than with their KPop talents.

Spoiler

Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung are both YG actor and actress.  When they got caught by Dispatch, YG announced their relationship after confirming it with both of them.  Not sure about Goo Hye Sun since I didn’t follow her.

However, when Nam Joo Hyuk’s drama, Bride of the water god, was not doing very well, YG was quick in issuing a breakup news too.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Omoo... ige boeyoo?? Hahaha

For a moment i was surprise when i saw this bts.. lately i knew its from yg, made me more amazed.. wae? If this is a "gift" for yin's fans, then they should post pic or video of herself.. but why so much couple scene they post? I'm not complaining tho..but its really "something" if they did this.. yg is so strict about dating rumor.. maybe they more strict for idols but i think for actors too, bcoz dating rumor is known as "scandal" in entertainment industry.. i cant understand why they mention that way (scandal) but i think it will impact more or less to actors career.. just like d story of tyh.. so i'm still amazed we've got this bts from yg.. and for kingkong bts, i think its more cute than suspicious behaviour of yin n ldw, and clearly they post most of ldw "alone" bts scene.. so i can say its just a "safe" post, just to promote ldw..

For this bts, b4 sofa kiss, ldw n yin laugh and yin yelled "yaa..." to ldw. That would answer how close they are.. dont forget ldw also yelled "yaa..." to yin in drama chat when she teased ldw by thank staf for shooting inside to keep her warm.:D

After both laugh, yin looked right at d camera, and ldw did d same.. i think both knew that bts camera is on there..

But d epic bts is bouncing bed.. hahahaha.. this is real bts when both not aware bts camera is on.. lols..

I have to agree that ldw is super flirty with yin and its happen already way back 2 years ago when goblin era.. but d level of flirty of him is more n more in tyh.. bouncing bed? What was he thinking about? And why he did that tease for about 10 seconds? Hmm.. its surprising to see yin didnt yelled at him.. she was just smiling n give a shy look at him? What was she thinking?

If ldw is just my friend/buddy, then i will yelled at him very loud if he did such thing..haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

22 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Omoo... ige boeyoo?? Hahaha

For a moment i was surprise when i saw this bts.. lately i knew its from yg, made me more amazed.. wae? If this is a "gift" for yin's fans, then they should post pic or video of herself.. but why so much couple scene they post? I'm not complaining tho..but its really "something" if they did this.. yg is so strict about dating rumor.. maybe they more strict for idols but i think for actors too, bcoz dating rumor is known as "scandal" in entertainment industry.. i cant understand why they mention that way (scandal) but i think it will impact more or less to actors career.. just like d story of tyh.. so i'm still amazed we've got this bts from yg.. and for kingkong bts, i think its more cute than suspicious behaviour of yin n ldw, and clearly they post most of ldw "alone" bts scene.. so i can say its just a "safe" post, just to promote ldw..

For this bts, b4 sofa kiss, ldw n yin laugh and yin yelled "yaa..." to ldw. That would answer how close they are.. dont forget ldw also yelled "yaa..." to yin in drama chat when she teased ldw by thank staf for shooting inside to keep her warm.:D

After both laugh, yin looked right at d camera, and ldw did d same.. i think both knew that bts camera is on there..

But d epic bts is bouncing bed.. hahahaha.. this is real bts when both not aware bts camera is on.. lols..

I have to agree that ldw is super flirty with yin and its happen already way back 2 years ago when goblin era.. but d level of flirty of him is more n more in tyh.. bouncing bed? What was he thinking about? And why he did that tease for about 10 seconds? Hmm.. its surprising to see yin didnt yelled at him.. she was just smiling n give a shy look at him? What was she thinking?

If ldw is just my friend/buddy, then i will yelled at him very loud if he did such thing..haha

Just to add to this, not sure if anyone else noticed, but during the sofa kiss scene, just as YIN bursts out laughing, she also seems to be smacking LDW on the bum? You can hear the "hitting" sound as they are laughing. Am i mistaken or did anyone notice this too?

How close do you have to be to be smacking someone's bum?!? Especially someone of the opposite sex? ;)

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

38 minutes ago, khiemera said:

Just to add to this, not sure if anyone else noticed, but during the sofa kiss scene, just as YIN bursts out laughing, she also seems to be smacking LDW on the bum? You can hear the "hitting" sound as they are laughing. Am i mistaken or did anyone notice this too?

How close do you have to be to be smacking someone's bum?!? Especially someone of the opposite sex? ;)

Yea..now that u mentioned..went to rewatch..its smacking of something...via her right hand..but could b sofa as well..but good catch!:glasses:

• Like 3

Hi everyone, after the drama I am a bit off because there’s too little info about our ship, but I’m still following the thread

I’m very surprised with the bts that YG did to us, but after reading some comments, I decided to give you my thoughts. I really don’t want to upset anyone, so I will put it in the spoiler part. So please don’t read it if you don’t prepare your mind 

just one more thing, I really like the fist bump between YIN-LDW because it reminds me of Songsong couple.

Spoiler

Yesterday somehow I found a rumor about LDW, that he wanted to date JooE (momoland) but she rejected because she knew LDW is gay.

Normally a rumor about an actor is quite rare so I was a bit shocked, and it’s posted recently.

Moreover, 1 hypothesis that people wrote is because now Yg wants everyone to forget about Burning sun scandal, therefore they revealed many couples to cover for that. One example is Kai-Jennie couple. So we cannot exclude the case that YG wants a rumor for YIN-LDW, and they released the bts with many sweet scenes.

ANW guys, this is just rumor and nobody can prove how reliable it is, so I will still ship them as long as I can. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@khiemera and @michsg the comment I saw in Twitter said that  InNa was stomping her feet while laughing during the sofa kiss BTS. It made sense that there’s a smacking sound during that time because she stomped her feet.

@bidown the same thought cross my mind about YG

Spoiler

that YG might be covering up the nasty Burning Sun scandal with more happy dating news among their actors.  Or in the case of Wookie and InNa, they are adding to the speculations that these 2 are dating.  They may just be doing that but that doesn’t change what we’ve seen in the BTS. They are close friends, flirty (specially Wookie) and super comfortable with each other to be behaving like young adults in their 20s instead of adults in their mid/late 30s.

I have not heard any gay rumors about Wookie.  That is a nasty rumor and not something I would believe easily since it is baseless.  Specially after watching the way he behaves with InNa since Goblin days.  No worries on my end.  No offense taken.  Let’s just not spread it around.

• Like 3

Im usually a lurker but @bidown  please remember this forum is public and not private and everyone can read it even if you have spoiler tag on it and

Spoiler

its not a place to create conspiracy theories with no back up evidence considering that is a RUMOR that apparently only YOU've read - and from what I know is baseless on both accounts , if everyone posts here all the "rumors "  they 've read the thread won't be about the couple anymore . Keep the thread classy considering the amount of people that visit it and appreciate the pichi couple no matter the status. 

xoxo

• Like 2
  • Love 9

9 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Im usually a lurker but @bidown  please remember this forum is public and not private and everyone can read it even if you have spoiler tag on it and

Reveal hidden contents

its not a place to create conspiracy theories with no back up evidence considering that is a RUMOR that apparently only YOU've read - and from what I know is baseless on both accounts , if everyone posts here all the "rumors "  they 've read the thread won't be about the couple anymore . Keep the thread classy considering the amount of people that visit it and appreciate the pichi couple no matter the status. 

xoxo

Can I give @wolfie26 ‘s hidden comment a +100? We need more critical thinkers on the interwebs. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

I also have the same thought with you guys about YG bringing this BTS to cover the scandal of Burning Sun. Even a comback announcement for Black Pink (so sorry if I mention an unrelated thing).

Spoiler

But, is it enough for a lovely BTS to cover that kind of nasty event? Personally, I think it cannot. Looking at the view of original BTS (around 6k over 13 hours), maybe they havent reached their target. 

However, as if they really want to do so, I'm okay with that reasons. At least shipper like us have a chance to enjoy their perfect chemistry and having more evidence to prove that how close they are with each others. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, MsMagic said:

I think it's because they both get self-conscious and cameraman-nim wanted his videos to be as genuine as possible (again, thank you cameraman-nim! I can tell you are also a shipper :D)

For example, LDW seemed like he got annoyed for bit here: 

This is really something.. why ldw looked upset / annoyed when he saw yg bts camera was on? He can just smile or wave to camera right? But i think yin knew that he was upset and she just smile to d camera.. what a kind woman she is..

previously Ldw also looked upset when bts camera was on while both were sitting on d swing boat right? And i think he also upset about something when both shoot tyh teaser in front of christmas tree.. yin always looked like a caring gf who calm down him.. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Just my two cents :)

Spoiler

The BTS hardly captures the audience/market share that is affected by the scandal news. The target audience is just different. On one hand you have select shippers who watched TYH (and as we all remember the ratings, it wasn't the whole SK), and on the other hand you have a nationwide news. It's also a well known fact that there are solids and there are shippers.. to successfully "cover up" something, one must go for massive impact. A few minutes of BTS only captures the shippers, not even the solids and other ships. So I don't think it would be relevant on that front. IMHO, it's like putting a teaspoon of hot water in a large bowl of cup noodles and expecting it to be fully cooked). 

Again this is just my humble theory. :)

53 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Can I give @wolfie26 ‘s hidden comment a +100? We need more critical thinkers on the interwebs. 

I agree :D

This place has been my stress reliever and go to for some uplifting moments!! :wub:I think we all know our boundaries... Like when not to post groundless delusions and when to share some wishful thinking based on keen observation, driven by our collective appreciation of our beloved pichi couple. I think shippers here are very smart and they can tell when a post or comment is really from a true shipper of if it's just a slice of negativity (disguised as a casual comment or question) from non-shippers who stumbled upon this page. So im choosing to focus on positive vibes and happy thoughts. I look forward to more days of impressive investigation, insightful comments, and happy shipper content. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

If this might help in any way, I just want to share that I used to ship Shin Min Ah and Lee Joon Gi during Arang and the Magistrate days... i hope you can get some insights. :)

In our thread, it consisted of many theories as well. Mostly the similarities between their accessories and clothing. The limited giveaways from their BTS made a speculation too. As i can remember there was a time when they kind of went to hawaii around the same time frame. But all of these weren't enough though to prove they really were together. It was hard for me to admit back then but their level of closeness is just on a surface level of being co-artist. They barely even look at each othee and Lee joongi didn't even have her phone number as he said in his guesting on Healing Camp.

Since i was shipping them, i really don't like it when they're being paired up to other actors. I was wishing it was SMA who took the role of the lead actress instead of Nam Sang Mi in Joseon Gunman. But Shin Min Ah took a break from acting and focused on modelling and doing CFs.

But during this time too that i noticed some suspicious behaviors from each of them:

-During Joseon Gunman, it's evident that the cast was intact and close to each other. JG and Nam Sang Mi are comfortable since they've known each other a long time. Even after the drama and wrap up, the cast still hang out together including Jeon Hye Bin as JG had posted on instagram. Nam Sang Mi later on had been announced to be engaged with another guy so I was relieved but It was this time that us fans started to speculate JG has someone. He kept posting sweet messages that seem aren't for fans. 

Meanwhile....

Shin Min Ah who's busy with photoshoots. I kept scrolling through her gorgeous photos. There i found Giordano photos of her with co-model Kim Woo Bin. But looking at their pics together MinAh is comfortable and more physically insync with him. I don't know, that was just the initial vibe i got from them. Althought they don't show any sweetness. You can see with their postures that they already have spent time together that a simple leaning to the shoulder could tell that they are kind of buddies.

UNTIL...

Dispatch reports...

Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin caught dating in the car.

Lee Joon Gi and Jeon Hye Bin secretly seeing each other.

All i can conclude is that these two confirmed dating cases showed so little of hint. However JoonGi tried to not make it so obvious by making fans believe that he's just close to his co-stars but in reality, it's his way of spending time with Jeon Hye Bin without fans thinking of something else.

This is how it went during almost two years of following them. Any thoughts chingus?

Any related similarity with our pichi couple?

Long time Wookie fan here. Have been a lurker for sometime now after watching TYH and just decided to join in the conversation. I did not want to ship Wookie with anyone because being a big time fan, I felt NO ONE deserved him :D, no one until YIN. I am amazed at all the haters out there. I also wish they get together in real life but if they don’t, I wish them both happiness with other people who truly love them. I remember what OYS said then on Episode 16 where she is upset because LDW is too good looking. Being married to LDW would require strength and a lot of patience knowing that he will get flirted at almost all the time. Greetings and more power to this shipper thread! :star:

Edited by DaebakYIN
typo
  • Love 12

Huhu regarding the sudden publishing of YG’s BTS with inna, i guess it is a tribute to their artist, YOO INNA whom they were not able to promote on their end maybe because during the drama, the burning sun issue was literally burning and everything that is associated with YG will be burned by netizens. Haha i just mentioned that maybe its a gift for all the fans because inna got number one beating other younger and more visible artists and actress which are all gorgeous btw.

i might be on the other side again but i dont think they’re purposely sharing innaxdw bts to fuel dating rumor to cover up the burning sun issue. my heart will bleed for my couple then. As what i have observed, kingkong has always been generous,dating back to goblin time with their bts of pichi couple but there were no Legit articles of dating rumors that were published so i dont think the inclusion of jungrokxinna moments by yg are there to fuel the fire(enough for the press to write up a dating rumor) since i think its just a part of fanservice and maybe returning the favor to KK because they in effect promoted inna too! hahahahhahahahahha. But of course thats just me.

As what i have noticed regarding dating rumors, what starts the fire arent much of the things they do while filming (regardless of making film or on screen chemistry) a drama

or movie but what they have done outside filming. Such as, meeting up for groceries, couple things, same places at same time frame, and dating of course.

But to be honest my heart is yearning for what you all said, that they are preparing us for THEIR REAL dating rumor, that i, will surely believe Hahhahahahaahh 100 percent! Hahahahha

• Like 1
  • Love 8

In case you were wondering why I :heart: YIN so much, here are a few clips why I find her so endearing: 

And here is why LDW should be proud of her aside from her being smart and funny:

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/photos-reveal-koreans-say-yoo-na-cgi-body/

Edited by DaebakYIN
add words
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

Long time Wookie fan here. Have been a lurker for sometime now after watching TYH and just decided to join in the conversation. I did not want to ship Wookie with anyone because being a big time fan, I felt NO ONE deserved him :D, no one until YIN. I am amazed at all the haters out there. I also wish they get together in real life but if they don’t, I wish them both happiness with other people who truly love them. I remember what OYS said the on Episode 16 where she is upset because LDW is too good looking. Being married to LDW would require strength and a lot of patience knowing that he will get flirted at almost all the time. Greetings and more power to this shipper thread! :star:

Welcome to the thread chingu!

wow i'm so glad we got long time wookie fan here and then to the extent that you finally  (for the first time ) ship him with YIN. 

i mean, considering that wookie  has been in k -industry for 20 years and paired with many actresses who also have great chemistry with him. i mean.. he's considered as a king of chemistry with his co-stars right?

Actually, i am curious, What made you decided to finally ship him with her?

have you noticed the difference of their chemistry  or (low key) shipped them since goblin era? 

could you provide us some insights regarding his mannerism toward YIN compare to other co-stars since you're his longtime big fan? 

sorry chingu I'm just so happy that I think I ask you many questions hahaha

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

In case you were wondering why I :heart: YIN so much, here are a few clips why I find her so endearing: 

And here is why LDW should be proud of her aside from her being smart and funny:

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/photos-reveal-koreans-say-yoo-na-cgi-body/

Yoo in na is literally the TROPHY GIRLFRIEND. Look at that figure right there @leedongwook_official hahhahahahhaha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Welcome to the thread chingu!

wow i'm so glad we got long time wookie fan here and then to the extent that you finally  (for the first time ) ship him with YIN. 

i mean, considering that wookie  has been in k -industry for 20 years and paired with many actresses who also have great chemistry with him. i mean.. he's considered as a king of chemistry with his co-stars right?

Actually, i am curious, What made you decided to finally ship him with her?

have you noticed the difference of their chemistry  or (low key) shipped them since goblin era? 

could you provide us some insights regarding his mannerism toward YIN compare to other co-stars since you're his longtime big fan? 

sorry chingu I'm just so happy that I think I ask you many questions hahaha

It is hard to take Wookie’s actions seriously because he tends to be friendly/flirty with most female leads, I believe that with YIN he is being extra flirty because he is trying to find out whether he can get through that wall that YIN has built up since that previous relationship where she had to admit her feelings in public. I think she is being more cautious while Wookie is testing the waters so to speak to see if he will get through that barrier. LDW admitted that he is not a romantic person in one of his interviews while YIN is  the total opposite. I would rather he either attempts the relationship for keeps or just leave her alone so as not to hurt her IMHO.

Edited by DaebakYIN
typo
  • Like 3
  • Love 7

54 minutes ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

Yoo in na is literally the TROPHY GIRLFRIEND. Look at that figure right there @leedongwook_official hahhahahahhaha.

I wish LDW would think that too! I actually liked how YIN looked before but I guess she had to lose more weight to be lead actress. There was a question earlier that asked why YIN looked different in Goblin that TYH, that I guess is the reason why. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2