[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

24 minutes ago, Lunita said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Just reed the nac. rating: Snowdrop 2,7 and B&C 3,1  

I think it will be higher later, and that rating is only from Korean people, if we count the international rating is for sure much higher!  it seems koreans are a bit conservative related special drama plot ... and unique actress/actors. (?) 

Yes I read that the ratings are higher if you take into account those who watch after the official airing time. It was mentioned that the airing time is quite late at night, so many people watch it the next day or during the day time instead. 

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

On 12/27/2021 at 6:35 AM, Almondcroissant said:

So today was the press call for Wookie’s Happy New Year movie. Never mind that he seemed more interested in another couple’s romance lol but check out what he said which I circled below. Why does this remind me of Kang Ha Neul and YIN’s audio book using only their voices in funding together? And how they did a mini “romance” story of meeting at the bookstore and going on a picnic? Sus much hehe. 

Why it reminds me of candy in my ear and how she said in tvn anniversary interview that she feels there's special charm of talking to someone for a long time just through phone and not meeting in person 

For khn itself i do feel sus why he take extra attention to him.. i feel like maybe there's little jealousy there for what he saw in funding together.. -actually im one of those who also lowkey ship yin with khn:hwaiting2: 

I remember in tont the scene where lee yeon give nam jiah ring and he said when he became human he wants to sit and have a picnic in han river.. so he must've closely paying attention to khn by then, lol

On 12/26/2021 at 3:12 PM, dramachaserxoxo said:

Reveal hidden contents

How does B&C keep hitting it out of the park every episode? It's outright criminal that ratings aren't in the 10% range (pun intended lol).

So everybody talks about the bromance with K, and I like it too, but I don’t see anybody talking about bromance with Jae-seon. It’s dang underrated if you ask me! When they were having lunch with the little girl, how hilarious was this interaction? The little fist pound lol. 

Reveal hidden contents
Also when Jae-seon elbows Hui Gyeom to get back together with SY and how protective he was of her in the meeting at the end haha.

I love that despite the pacing, there are still little details like this that reveal a lot about the characters. He loves his hyung and he ships hyung with the colleague ex aww 

I also like that they are showing SY’s journey in slowly reconciling with his deep sense of morality and justice. It would make no sense if SY suddenly shifted into this full-blown vigilante after a single event. I also don’t get the complaints that SY is greedy — there are countless kdramas out there following the same old recipe of “handsome, righteous man going out of his way to fight injustice“. Do we seriously think the police force is full of guys like Oh Kyeong-tae? Isn’t a story of a jaded man turning “good" way more interesting? A Macbeth, but in reverse?

Lastly, just going to leave these here... 

(Oh what the heck, let's do one more...) 

Reveal hidden contents

Haha Yin also did this stuffing thing with eric in tswlm.. so one love to stuff thing and the other one love his mouth to be stuffed, what a match :lol:

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote images, videos, GIFs or embedded content, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:
Anyone feel odd about the way JSH brought up how LDW supported him after JSH felt sad in Yoo Quiz? He brought it up out of the blue, saying “I, too, have dated”. He could have just said I have dated, no? They weren't even talking about dating just before this, but rather their friendship. The editor also put in Goblin’s Stay With Me just as JSH started saying this. But oddly, there was no soundtrack when LDW told the story of JSH calling him while upset and crying... Don’t variety shows usually play this song when they introduce LDW (almost as if it’s his personal theme song lol)? 

Also, how similar is the beginning of Goblin's Stay With Me to Chainsmoker’s Don’t Let Me Down?? I hadn’t listened to Chainsmokers in years and this song came on randomly through shuffle and scared the heck out of me. I was sweating, “how does the music service know about my shipping ?!!?!!” :skull:

Amazing eye @Almondcroissant

I haven't see yoo quiz yet but yes it sounds odd.. and i just realize the shows he was in always use that stay with me song and introduced him with grim reaper even after he played tont, is this why he feels like a failure after goblin? Knowing that people only recognized him from goblin and he was just the second lead? 

Ooh you're right it have similar opening with dont let me down.. no wonder the first time i hear stay with me it just stick to my head like an instant.. 

I guess its because machine learning that is how you came into hearing dont let me down, your music service basically collect the data of what you hear and make prediction of what you may want to hear after and yes it's scary..

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@RollyPennyYes candy in my ear too and how YIN talked so fondly about it and JKS in the TVN program. The whole world knows, including YIN, how special her voice is. I think Wookie really likes her voice too, he said to her on Goblin special, "we get to hear your lovely voice again" and in kakao chat, he told the MC very proudly that YIN used to be a DJ. 

I won't be surprised if he was jealous of KHN. On funding together, even the other hosts said she looks good with KHN and they looked like they were in a romance drama. YIN even cooked for him at the picnic. Which BF wouldn't be jealous right hehe. Won't be surprised if Wookie ad libbed that part about having a picnic by the Han river. And we know who lives next to the Han river right?!

It's the power of AI (artificial intelligence)! They know our patterns and interests based on what we click on, the websites we go to etc. Scary isn't it. I'm surprised we aren't being recommended other Pichi shipping sites lol. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Spoiler

From Tweeter:  @ghoulboyy  "TW: mentions of su*cide . . this scene is doing things to me cause that's suyeol's self talk. He's ashamed to the point where he's su*cidal "

Spoiler

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag for multiple images, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Hi lovely people!

Just wanted to put out a reminder that this thread is for discussions about YIN and LDW collectively. If you'd like to discuss drama plotlines from shows that they didn't air in together, please refer to the respective drama threads. Thank you!

Happy Holidays!

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Emily Bett said:

Hi lovely people!

Just wanted to put out a reminder that this thread is for discussions about YIN and LDW collectively. If you'd like to discuss drama plotlines from shows that they didn't air in together, please refer to the respective drama threads. Thank you!

Happy Holidays!

Belated Merry Christmas and Advanced Happy New Year and Happy Holidays to all.

Thanks for the reminder, Emily! I think everyone is just excited that our PiChi couple has their own separate ongoing dramas. Although we should refrain from discussing plotlines here, we would appreciate if there are comparisons between them or between their previous collabs that can give us hints to their relationship.

Anyways, I really enjoy reading everyone's post. Thank you for another productive year! I'm really happy to see your observations and really looking forward to some positive news in terms of their relationship in the future! 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

Spoiler

hello, most of pichi and yin's follovers know to the controversity about Yin's acting's character in these days. So I personally have been thinking it would be very good to support her now in Tweeter and IG with some positive/ love words, we know she reed the comments or get info. about it. 
Just thinking in post  with love and support to her as always.
I saying this bcs I haven't reed so many of those in social media. Keep in silence when she knows and we know too, wouldn't help so much, I think.. Maybe would be better just give her more than before, positiv comments , Just love. (Sorry guys, this's only my opinion) :wub::huh::)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Almondcroissant's amazing eye strikes again! What is she saying here? Is she also saying "he loves me / loves me not"? Sooo keyooooo :bawling:

Whoever planned this CF must be a TYH fan -- I don't think that scene is one of the heavily promoted ones. And why does her sucking up the collagen supplement remind me of KJR with the red ginseng one?! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

@dramachaserxoxoi believe she’s saying I’m pretty, I’m not pretty and of course she concluded that she is pretty! Just like she concluded that KJR liked her lol. Wow, the parallel to TYH, I can’t. 

She’s sooo cute in this ad too. Wookie, I challenge your heart to not melt from this agyeo. 

Yes the way she eats the collagen is like how he did it in TYH lol. But I guess there’s only one way to eat this?!

:highonflowers:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

@dramachaserxoxoi believe she’s saying I’m pretty, I’m not pretty and of course she concluded that she is pretty! Just like she concluded that KJR liked her lol. Wow, the parallel to TYH, I can’t. 

AHH it's the sameeeee so keyooooo  :crymeme:

Lmao yes I was just grasping for similarities. But if I bought this can't I tilt my head back and pour it in? Obviously very inelegant though lol

EDIT: It's 7am KST... Anyone else relate? Pls just do it and put me out of my curiosity (misery) :joy:

5znbmr.jpg

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

And here is our first “jinsimiya” 진심이야 for 2022!

Happy new year everyone and to our dearest Pichi too! 

You're amazing @Almondcroissant!!!!!  Even though I understood nothing except jinsimya -- that's soo sweet... More importantly, super exciting for us!!!! :partyblob:

I found a few sus things from ep 5 of B&C ... Not putting a spoiler cut on these for now as shouldn't spoil any major plotlines

The way K reaches into SY's pocket to grab his phone in the beginning of the ep... Very similar to TYH, no? SY protested too, which I think supports my point that I've made before here -- that this is a very intimate gesture! Haha. (Maybe LDW suggested to WHJ to ad lib this? Omo)
giphy.gif

Also when SY, while being K, fetches LHG more water and does that little two-finger salute, doesn't it look exactly like what Reaper does in the last Pichi scene in Goblin (when Sunny goes to the tea room)?? In fact in the Japanese BTS for Goblin I'm pretty sure the director said he didn't like the salute at first and told LDW not to do it. Then director-nim asked YIN and she said she actually liked it. Then the director ended up liking it too and kept it in :joy: 
giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a6650da622df2932ae
giphy.gif?cid=790b7611fc90240c7b818fc2c6
Spoiler

Sigh when this show ends, I am going to be left with a massive void. I'll miss it so bad it's going to drive me crazy (sorry for the horrible pun). It is definitely by far my favorite solo project of Pichi's (sorry TSWLM you had a good run as #1) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1