[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

On 1/15/2022 at 9:28 PM, Almondcroissant said:

The repeated use of these 2 photos of YIN is somewhat sus no? Out of the numerous photos of YIN only these 2 photos are used all the time? Somebody must like these 2 photos A LOT lol. 

Dear detectives @Almondcroissant ,  @dramachaserxoxo your good eye and observations  make the trip on this Pichi ship more lively and glad. Thanks for that  :relaxed:

'undercover work' is necessary  :coolshades:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

Hi.. hi.. i think remember someone here mentioned that wookie recommend Philippines song in one of his vlive, was it you @Almondcroissant?  May i know again in what vlive is that?

I can't remember exactly which vlive it was, I think back in 2017 when he did the monthly vlive? I am not 100% sure. Maybe @AkiChancan remember because she also mentioned about the Filipino song on this thread. Paging @AkiChanhehe. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@RollyPenny

I think it was this song. Perfect for Pichi..:heart::heart:

I'm not 100% sure, but YooInNa recommend this, She listens and likes filipino music,she knows + talked about as DJ also.

3 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Hi.. hi.. i think remember someone here mentioned that wookie recommend Philippines song in one of his vlive, was it you @Almondcroissant?  May i know again in what vlive is that?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Lunita thank you for finding the songs. Yes these are the 2 Filipino songs recommended by Pichi. Mellow Fellow was YIN’s choice in funding together when she appeared on the radio show. Interesting that Pichi would appreciate Filipino-English songs, and I mean no offense to Filipinos here. I just think that it’s not a common song choice for Korean speaking persons? 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Yoo In Na photo gallery in Snowdrop 

spacer.png

Her true identity was revealed in the audience of Snowdrop.

Snowdrop actress Yoo In Na who played the role of a doctor named Doctor Kang Cheong Ya is the Chief of the Surgery at Hankuk Central Medical Center.

She is also known as Moran Hill 1 in her country, North Korea. She was instructed to come to South Korea to send them back safely. She was also rewarded as the Hero of the Republic.

Snowdrop.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Sorry it took me so long to reply! Time difference and all. He mentions this song in an October of 2019 interview that I watched on YouTube; it was not one of his VLives. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 1/17/2022 at 9:14 PM, RollyPenny said:

@RollyPennyI found the video again! Here it is -- it's from an interview (shot while he was filming Strangers From Hell).

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?ei=UTF-8&hsimp=yhs-att_001&hspart=att&p=lee+dong+wook+October+2019+interview&type=E211US978G91506#id=1&vid=9dff769b67815ed2cc8d7917e39dea6f&action=click

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, AkiChan said:

@AkiChan thank you very much for searching it.. I didn't know michael carreon is Filipino descent before..

yes like @Almondcroissantsaid its rather unusual for them to know and even like a song singing by filipino and not just that, the song's genre is not an usual pop.. well actually i can understand if its yin because she was radio dj and her friend sandara park was living in Philippines for sometime but wookie, i didn't know that he have vast knowledge of songs (no trying to offense but i never heard Michael carreon before if its not from him) and he dont even have computer at home? ( i still questioning this lol) so in my delulu mind maybe they have playlist in Spotify or itunes or some sort in sync together :glasses:

• Like 2
  • Love 3