[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

7 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

@AkiChan thank you very much for searching it.. I didn't know michael carreon is Filipino descent before..

yes like @Almondcroissantsaid its rather unusual for them to know and even like a song singing by filipino and not just that, the song's genre is not an usual pop.. well actually i can understand if its yin because she was radio dj and her friend sandara park was living in Philippines for sometime but wookie, i didn't know that he have vast knowledge of songs (no trying to offense but i never heard Michael carreon before if its not from him) and he dont even have computer at home? ( i still questioning this lol) so in my delulu mind maybe they have playlist in Spotify or itunes or some sort in sync together :glasses:

So true. Understandable for him to like Wham but Michael Carreon? No disrespect to the singer but I don’t think he’s a mainstream singer so more likely someone recommended Wookie the song. Someone who is exposed to a wide range of music, singers and genres for eg a DJ. He has also recommended some English shows on his vlive like The Spy and Peaky Blinders (although I’m sure he watches with Korean subs). My delulu says maybe he and YIN were learning and practicing English together and one of the best ways is to listen to songs and watch movies. 
:tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

J. He has also recommended some English shows on his vlive like The Spy and Peaky Blinders (although I’m sure he watches with Korean subs).

Heheh The Spy as in the Sacha Baron Cohen netflix movie? Was this when YIN was filming TWSLM? :smirk: Looks like the spy in this movie hides his identity from his wife too 

Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Hahaha LDW also randomly handcuffs Jae Seon in the most recent iQiyi BTS. Very Lee Hyuk (LDW says he handcuffed Jae Seon because Jae Seon eats 6 meals a day... You didn't have to do him like that, LDW ssi :bawling:...:joy:)

We can see the brand logo of the back of LDW's parka at the end of this video (the letters look like... HMart? lol I know it can't be though), but I can't tell if this is the same parka as the one above with the S lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@dramachaserxoxo yes he recommended the Sacha Baron Cohen spy movie around the same time as TSWLM and that really made me sit up. I immediately thought you are plugging someone’s drama aren’t you. Very similar to his recommending pizza as a new year food in the game they played to promote HNY lol. 

Both of them have the same parka with a S+ logo on them. The logo only appears on the sleeve. It’s definitely the same brand because I have seen them both wearing this same parka in other pics. Sorry the pics I posted are not the clearest but it’s definitely the same brand. If you zoom in on my 2 pics above, you can see the S+ on their sleeves. I meant to ask earlier on this thread about the parkas but kept forgetting. The H mart is probably another parka that he has. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Anyone knows the origin of the winter jackets with the S logo? YIN was wearing it during Goblin days and Wookie has had the same jacket for a few years now. Did she give it to him? I’m happy to see him still wearing it. 

Haha yes its still the mystery up till now.. The brand is supercomma b and not many wears this brand.. she often used it in the middle of goblin shooting but she wears it  once while not shooting but still in dec 2016.. after goblin i didn't see her wearing that jacket again but interestingly wookie always wears that jacket since life.. 

19 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

@dramachaserxoxo yes he recommended the Sacha Baron Cohen spy movie around the same time as TSWLM and that really made me sit up. I immediately thought you are plugging someone’s drama aren’t you. Very similar to his recommending pizza as a new year food in the game they played to promote HNY lol. 

Both of them have the same parka with a S+ logo on them. The logo only appears on the sleeve. It’s definitely the same brand because I have seen them both wearing this same parka in other pics. Sorry the pics I posted are not the clearest but it’s definitely the same brand. If you zoom in on my 2 pics above, you can see the S+ on their sleeves. I meant to ask earlier on this thread about the parkas but kept forgetting. The H mart is probably another parka that he has. 

Lol, same like when he indirectly promote mr zoo missing vip in wooktalk.. as if he wants to say hey please pay attention on my wife's work 

14 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

btw thanks @pichicouple for correcting:lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Haha yes its still the mystery up till now.. The brand is supercomma b and not many wears this brand.. she often used it in the middle of goblin shooting but she wears it  once while not shooting but still in dec 2016.. after goblin i didn't see her wearing that jacket again but interestingly wookie always wears that jacket since tont.. 

For me that’s jacket is InNa’s jacket but gave to Wookie? Hehe

After Goblin she never wearing that jacket again. Wookie start wore that jacket since Goblin’s finale episodes and then Life drama until now. What is interesting is if he with InNa, during TYH he not wore it haha maybe this jacket is precious if she not beside him. Omooo my delulu hahaa

https://twitter.com/cnyod/status/1158900661011959811?s=21

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Thanks for clarifying @RollyPennyand @pichicouple. It's certainly spazzworthy esp if it is not a common brand. But I'm not sure if YIN's size would fit him since she is much shorter and so petite. But I guess parkas can be very oversized and it would still be fine. Or if it is a bit smaller for you, it doesn't really matter either. But I am happy to see he was still wearing it in B&C haha. I mean, to wear the same one for 3-4 years is something isn't it, especially as he can easily afford new ones or fans might even give him a new one.

And of course he didn't need to wear it during TYH since his favorite person was right next to him night and day haha. Let me delulu along with you. This is actually similar to what i mentioned some time back. There was this actress who went overseas to film for a number of months and in order to feel that her husband was next to her so she wouldn't be so lonely, she brought his tshirt with her and would sleep with it at night. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

New IG post from Wookie. Looks like he’s with someone who is having a strawberry milkshake. That’s all I wanted to say. 

@Almondcroissant while I would LOVE for it to be true -- do you think they would risk being seen together in such a public place? There are obviously other people in the restaurant (background of third picture). If there was a third person with them, it could be "cover" but it definitely looks like LDW is with just one other person. Oh, how I wish just ONE picture would surface of the two of them together having coffee/lunch/whatever! (But I think we all wish that, don't we?)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Lol imagine if YIN also had instagram. Man the hours we would spend connecting commonalities on these hahaha. 

From YIN's Phone Cleansing program... Found this a little suspicious. Look at YIN suppressing a (sheepish) smile!! The captions are a very rough translation by me, from non-Korean subs. The four character caption they put under YIN, I think, is supposed to be a reference to her smiling lol

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611924a3bf2fa0557c169

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, AkiChan said:

@Almondcroissant while I would LOVE for it to be true -- do you think they would risk being seen together in such a public place? There are obviously other people in the restaurant (background of third picture). If there was a third person with them, it could be "cover" but it definitely looks like LDW is with just one other person. Oh, how I wish just ONE picture would surface of the two of them together having coffee/lunch/whatever! (But I think we all wish that, don't we?)

I considered that too. But we can see in one of the pics, a guy maybe his manager standing beside the table blocking anyone from taking pictures or coming closer. Any netizen can also go on social media and say oh I saw LDW with so and so, but anything without photo proof will always remain pure speculation and the statement will always be weaker or viewed with some doubt if there are no photos to substantiate, I would think. 

@dramachaserxoxoYIN definitely has a very sus look on her face lol. Sheepish and avoiding. Well we know what photos she has in her phone, lots of selfies and lovey dovey pics with a certain person perhaps? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Quote from B&C ep 10 (shouldn't be a spoiler but pls lmk if you think so and I'll edit). I wonder if this was an ad lib heh heh

Yes definitely a jinshimya there lol. It was the correct context to use it but who’s to say he didn’t adlib it in hehe. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Wookie’s IG post today. In ep 11 of B&C he’s going to wear a school uniform. Presumably high school because I checked that college students don’t wear uniforms. I’m not sure if he’s attending a North Korean school or what, but I include the male lead’s uniform in Snowdrop for comparison. The other photo below is what the internet says South Korean high school boys wear. Someone sure is confused. 
:joy:

spacer.png

Typical South Korean high school uniform: 

spacer.png

Or maybe he took inspiration from this:

:joy:

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1