[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

:what!:      hmm.. this is interesting..:blink:

the host:  But is it as simple as what you say??

(music, a song) "Hey Mr. Simple, Hey!  I'm Mr. Simple.."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Translation

"I saw Han Ji-min and Lee Dong-wook's ㅋㅋㅋ , and it's so hard not to do things that you shouldn't do..."                                      V                                                                                       V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

잘못된 행동 안 한다고 올려치는 것도 웃김.. 그냥 그건.. 연예인이란 직업을 떠나서 사람이 살아가면서 디폴트잖아요 ... 비정상이 너무 많아서 정상인이 귀한 건 알겠다만
Translated from Korean by     V
"It's funny to post that you don't do anything wrong.. It's just.. It's the default for people to live apart from the profession of a celebrity... I know that normal people are precious because there are so many abnormalities."
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

@leedongwook_official Posted new still cuts from Bad And Crazy now. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXk_6CyFXWP/?utm_medium=share_sheet

I like how they promote well his new drama. Don't forget to watch the first broadcast tonight. More and more still cuts of LDW are released. 

@kkbss Instagram acct. also posted some photos of LDW from Bad And Crazy drama. 

• Like 3

Just watched ep 1 of B&C. I loved it, it was fast paced, thrilling and full of action. Wookie turned in such a fine performance, his expressions and how he uses his eyes is amazing. I’m so proud of him. Ryu Soo Yeol is such an endearing bad character, you simply can’t hate him. I feel sorry for Wookie though, he endured so much abuse in one ep alone lol. 

Kim Bum tuned in to watch his hyung. I’m sure YIN did too; maybe they watched it together like that TYH scene hehe. Tomorrow is her turn in Snowdrop, I have no doubt she will be excellent too. I’m so happy how Pichi are stretching themselves and taking up such challenging roles. At the same time too if I may add. 
:love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I just watched it too, ep 1, b&c. LDW does it really well, I liked this first chapter, there is undoubtedly a positive change trying another type of character very different from the previous ones. I managed to forget about the extra handsome actor and model he is and that's not easy with Ldw! lol

This time, (for me) Ldw "was" the character. Congrats Lee Dong Wook!

:wow1:           :thumbsup: 

Now hoping to see Yoo In Na tomorrow, although it will surely be another day (?) Because I don't know where I would see her without having the Disney app.

:bawling:   :cries3:   :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

Oh i love it too.. he really nail this role! i hope korean will appreciate this:hooray2: 

Hide contents

And  @dramachaserxoxo i think you're right, k is soo yeol.. maybe his subconscious.. sorry if i create a doubt before :D

The comments from knets were very positive. They were praising him for his acting. Ratings are pretty good too for a first ep. 4.473 nationwide.

Spoiler

Yes K is his alter ego. It was disclosed at the very start, when they first talked about the storyline of this drama. That’s why LDW fans were shocked when WHJ fans only found out later and there were negative comments going around. There are photos of bts with LDW wearing WHJ’s red jacket in the ending scenes but these were removed. Really, if WHJ fans had read about the storyline from the beginning, it was all along known that RSY is K, so there really was no need to kick up a fuss and drag LDW into it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Yeay 4.4 is good enough.. i hope it'll progress every each episodes..

Yeah but i thought there'll be some plot twist or something because they spoiled it from the beginning haha nvm.. oh i didnt know whj fans dragging ldw.. so sad though we can see they're both good and worked really well together

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Yeay 4.4 is good enough.. i hope it'll progress every each episodes..

Yeah but i thought there'll be some plot twist or something because they spoiled it from the beginning haha nvm.. oh i didnt know whj fans dragging ldw.. so sad though we can see they're both good and worked really well together

Maybe the plot twist will revolve around the missing woman case. Let’s see how things unfold. Excited for the next episode! 

For those who don’t have iQIYI, the English subs of ep 1 are already out on dramacool. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@RollyPenny haha you have such a great memory! No it's not your fault -- they had the the opposite information in the newsite! I am SOO looking forward to when Soo Yeol finds out. I LOVE the homage to Fight Club with the shaky camera close-up (Fight Club spoilers below)

Spoiler

note the shaky camera at 1:55 in the Fight Club reveal scene here 

Oh. My. Word. You. Guys. I LOOOVED this first episode. It was ah maaaa zing. LDW captured this very complex character perfectly. The plot does not drag at all and is perfectly logical (you really can't say that about most of these other dramas out there). I love the B plot of the young policeman and the missing woman. I love even Soo Yeol's beefy sidekick. When LDW picked up that dumbbell I cackled out loud and made this most horrifying sound, but it's alright because the moment was that hilarious.

I looooooove all the beautiful tailored suits Soo Yeol wears in this. I was worried they'd dress the character in dowdy stuff given his occupation but I was completely off. These suits are just pretty and cut perfectly sigh

So far, the screenwriter seems to have a thing for showing us: 1) Soo Yeol getting beaten in the worst ways, and 2) Soo Yeol chilling in a bathrobe. And let me just say that I love it and am here for ALL of it. :shaq:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

@RollyPenny haha you have such a great memory! No it's not your fault -- they had the the opposite information in the newsite! I am SOO looking forward to when Soo Yeol finds out. I LOVE the homage to Fight Club with the shaky camera close-up (Fight Club spoilers below)

Reveal hidden contents

note the shaky camera at 1:55 in the Fight Club reveal scene here 

Oh. My. Word. You. Guys. I LOOOVED this first episode. It was ah maaaa zing. LDW captured this very complex character perfectly. The plot does not drag at all and is perfectly logical (you really can't say that about most of these other dramas out there). I love the B plot of the young policeman and the missing woman. I love even Soo Yeol's beefy sidekick. When LDW picked up that dumbbell I cackled out loud and made this most horrifying sound, but it's alright because the moment was that hilarious.

I looooooove all the beautiful tailored suits Soo Yeol wears in this. I was worried they'd dress the character in dowdy stuff given his occupation but I was completely off. These suits are just pretty and cut perfectly sigh

So far, the screenwriter seems to have a thing for showing us: 1) Soo Yeol getting beaten in the worst ways, and 2) Soo Yeol chilling in a bathrobe. And let me just say that I love it and am here for ALL of it. 

I couldn’t have said it better! The way he did angry, bewildered, outraged, slimy, kiss a.., socially awkward, fear was soooo spot on. I especially loved the scene at the cafe where he put the sleaze ball inspector in his place. The subtle changes in his expression, the voice intonation, how he carries his body was all sooo perfect. It was so hot and sexy damn. 

Yes please give us more topless/undressing scenes writer nim. Wookie worked so hard for his abs, we need to show our appreciation for his efforts! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Agreed @Almondcroissant!! Director-nim, too, with the way he shot the bath house fight lmao. All the gratuitousness, I see you and appreciate you lol. Also, maybe because I just recently watched the last Daniel Craig Bond movie but did the way Soo Yeol got beaten to a bloody pulp and then starts floating against a different background and music remind anyone else of 007 title sequences...?? 

It's so nice that this character is humanized with real vices and realistic motivations. I'm a little bored with dramas, especially common in fantasy, where the ML is this all powerful and all perfect being (ahem Lee Yeon). Or when the ML is a chaebol son who is perfect in looks, career achievements, and single yet has only eyes for the FL, whom he had already met as a child but doesn't know it yet... Almost without fail, I end up rooting for the second ML over the ML by the end lol. I loved this about TSWLM, that neither MLs were blandly perfect.

Spoilers below

Spoiler

At the same time, though, you can see hints of "good" in Soo Yeol. In the way he handled the scene at the cafe, how he tried to talk to the neighbor woman at the hospital, and not to mention K haha. 

Agreed ladies ratings seem good. Happiness, which previously had this time slot, seemed widely loved and had slightly lower ratings 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Agreed @Almondcroissant!! Director-nim, too, with the way he shot the bath house fight lmao. All the gratuitousness, I see you and appreciate you lol. Also, maybe because I just recently watched the last Daniel Craig Bond movie but did the way Soo Yeol got beaten to a bloody pulp and then starts floating against a different background and music remind anyone else of 007 title sequences...?? 

It's so nice that this character is humanized with real vices and realistic motivations. I'm a little bored with dramas, especially common in fantasy, where the ML is this all powerful and all perfect being (ahem Lee Yeon). Or when the ML is a chaebol son who is perfect in looks, career achievements, and single yet has only eyes for the FL, whom he had already met as a child but doesn't know it yet... Almost without fail, I end up rooting for the second ML over the ML by the end lol. I loved this about TSWLM, that neither MLs were blandly perfect.

Spoilers below

Reveal hidden contents

At the same time, though, you can see hints of "good" in Soo Yeol. In the way he handled the scene at the cafe, how he tried to talk to the neighbor woman at the hospital, and not to mention K haha. 

Agreed ladies ratings seem good. Happiness, which previously had this time slot, seemed widely loved and had slightly lower ratings 

Yes yes! The James Bond vibes are all there not to mention the soundtrack too. I totally get why Wookie couldn’t pass up this role when he read the script. His character is realistically written, you can see he’s not all bad and he has ambivalence.

Spoiler

I’m honestly a little worried about snowdrop. It seems people are trying to politicize the political nature of the  drama again. I hope YIN doesn’t suffer any fallout from this. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Yes yes! The James Bond vibes are all there not to mention the soundtrack too. I totally get why Wookie couldn’t pass up this role when he read the script. His character is realistically written, you can see he’s not all bad and he has ambivalence.

AGREE , AGREE

..!!   His acting really impressed me!! He could change his mood, facial expression, tone etc in one second. I totally believe it/him , HE WAS SOO YEOL!

Again, Congrats Lee Dong Wook!!   YOU DID IT, YOU HAVE IT!           :wow1:    

I hope you reed this Forum and Yin too, Be happy.    :allgoodlol:               :glasses::relieved::love:

SNOWDROP TONIGHT!!   10:00 pm

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Ep 2 of B&C was outstanding. Not giving away any spoilers but the ending was simply awesome! I’m so impressed with Wookie and the entire production, really top notch directing and acting. 

And Omo, look how sexy our YIN is, so beautiful and womanly as the “other woman”. Love her so much. Wookie is one lucky guy hehe. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@Almondcroissant  THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TELLING US (ME) and thanks for the vid.!

Aaahh .. SO SAD, SO ANNOYED I CAN'T SEE HER AND WATCH EACH EP. 

:cries3:    :love:     :allgoodlol:

3 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

So how long did it take you guys?! 

Yeah..LDW , right it doesn't make sense! LOL  :ph34r::lol:

2-3 years is not enough ??   :machocat:   be brave!  :glasses::love:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Havent watch snowdrop yet but darn she looks so sexy :fullofhearts:

And yess bad and crazy really amaziing the acting, the directing, editing, the sound all solid!! I love how they make the strong female character here too 

Spoiler

And him wearing that red jacket, hot hot :ilike:

• Like 3
  • Love 1