[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Yoo In Na gave her full emotions and efforts in JTBC ongoing drama " Snowdrop " with Jung Hae In and Jisoo.

Her true identity was revealed in the audience of Snowdrop.

Snowdrop actress Yoo In Na who played the role of a doctor named Doctor Kang Cheong Ya is the Chief of the Surgery at Hankuk Central Medical Center.

She is also known as Moran Hill 1 in her country, North Korea. She was instructed to come to South Korea to send them back safely. She was also rewarded as the Hero of the Republic.

Snowdrop

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Here we go again with the infamous “bak bak jja jja” which first surfaced on Wookie’s vlive. YIN conveniently borrowed the “bak bak” for dream operator and then Wookie mentions it in bts. Ok we get it, you both love to run circles around each other lol. 

Ugh wait I accidentally scrolled past this post!! Hehehe quite sus no?? Do we know when this was filmed? Could it be that they were both filmed talking / using this VERY SPECIFIC internet slang around the same time? Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Ugh wait I accidentally scrolled past this post!! Hehehe quite sus no?? Do we know when this was filmed? Could it be that they were both filmed talking / using this VERY SPECIFIC internet slang around the same time?

This was from ep 7/8 bts I think which was just released. I’m trying to place the exact scene by looking at his clothes and the background but I’m not sure what scene it was that he was shooting there. This was probably filmed in Nov because he filmed the homeless scene on his birthday. So would have been after dream operator. Which is fine too, he’s indirectly telling YIN, you were totally bak bak jja jja!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Pichi couple acting together are an explosion of talent and chemistry, 100% success. And I must say <now watching Snowdrop> that Yoo In Na in "Touch Your Heart" impresses us with one of her many high level perfomance. InNa's extraordinary outstanding acting shows her enormous talent that gives the audience sensations and emotions that invite us to watch the drama repeatedly in search of this unique warm feeling of honesty and tenderness.
Unforgettable drama that reminds us that in the simplicity we can found the most valuable, to be sincere, unprejudiced and love ourselves bf we love others. :wub:  :)

8 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

LDW to one particular leading lady: "Ayyeee don't tell them I got you vitamins" 

Quelle difference.... Wonder why....  :smirk:

hahahaa.. so funny !   :joy::love:  

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote pictures, videos, GIFs, or embedded content, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

On 11/7/2021 at 5:52 AM, Almondcroissant said:

Spot on observations! Those of us who have seen Wookie’s previous vlive would know the staff are usually very quiet. This is the first time I have seen them being so active and vocal. Sure they are savage such as giving him a cold corn dog but this time it is different. Now that you mention that YIN actively helps out at IU’s shoots, then the probability is higher. 

About the Apple Watch, it is actually a good device to check your messages, take a quick call and like you say, you can install the app to check your family members’ location. Especially if your phone is not with you (eg on shoots), it is very convenient. So maybe you are not delulu! Wookie was given the black Apple Watch for his birthday last year. I’m not sure when YIN started wearing one? 

On 11/7/2021 at 4:29 AM, RollyPenny said:

and yess, yin is smart but she's not really a tech savvy, she said herself isn't that she's old fashioned? forget when or is it wookie, if i remember correctly both of them confessed that they are old fashioned lol, anyhow for some not so tech savvy girl i wonder why she's onto apple watch now?? well unless it's another present from someone special, so they can tracked each other when apart haha my delulu

Remember the Apple Watch? H/t to @Almondcroissant finding this vid! iQiyi gave LDW an Apple Watch as a gift here. It's not clear to see because the box is blurred. I don't know why iQiyi blurred the box here but not when they gave LDW airpods in another promo video, but if you squint, you can see the circular shape of an Apple Watch on the back of the box. 

They gave the other cast members a speaker, an espresso machine, and a wine cooler. LDW was joking about the size of his gift vs the other appliance gifts. A costar said maybe iQiyi thought he had all of these already, then he said he doesn't already own any of those gifts except the Apple Watch :smirk:

IIRC YIN was shown wearing hers as recently as the soccer ep of Sinabro Dream Operator... 

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

(I guess LDW is so busy filming he doesn't have much in his house... Judging by what he has said recently, he doesn't have a computer, a full sized speaker, a Roomba, nor a higher end coffee maker lol. So in my mind, I imagine he spends his off time laying around all day talking to YIN through his Apple Watch, his sole material possession lol)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@dramachaserxoxo I wondered why it was not explicitly mentioned that Wookie won an Apple watch. I saw comments in the YT video asking what he had won. When I saw that it was not mentioned and he did not open it (becos opening it might reveal the color) my thinking was actually different from yours. I suspected that he was planning to give the watch to YIN since he already has one from the TOTNT team. You know, upgrade hers to the latest version lol. Well if we see her wearing a new Apple watch we will know where it came from hehe. 
:tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

It's a pity we haven't had a chance to see them in the last time. 

I wonder if they already have new projects, maybe together? tyh 2 or totnt 2?  a variety show? ... 

Unfortunaly their dramas we watch now are not synch. in time, so..

I'm so curious, hope they get a wonderful, amazing project together :Ohboy3:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So IU sent a coffee truck to YIN during SD filming (top pic as shown below). This photo was just released today although SD was filmed last year.

Interestingly the photo of YIN on the truck banner is the one that KJR wanted from OJS’s photo book. In fact this photo of YIN in purple blouse holding the flower is used all the time by YG also when promoting YIN’s projects. YIN must like this photo A LOT. The other photo chosen by IU is the photo of Ah Reum in the floral wedding dress which interestingly was also “chosen by KGE” when KGE supposedly sent 2 coffee trucks to YIN during TSWLM filming (bottom pic). We discussed earlier our suspicions that this truck was possibly not from KGE. 

The repeated use of these 2 photos of YIN is somewhat sus no? Out of the numerous photos of YIN only these 2 photos are used all the time? Somebody must like these 2 photos A LOT lol. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

14 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

So IU sent a coffee truck to YIN during SD filming (top pic as shown below). This photo was just released today although SD was filmed last year.

Interestingly the photo of YIN on the truck banner is the one that KJR wanted from OJS’s photo book. In fact this photo of YIN in purple blouse holding the flower is used all the time by YG also when promoting YIN’s projects. YIN must like this photo A LOT. The other photo chosen by IU is the photo of Ah Reum in the floral wedding dress which interestingly was also “chosen by KGE” when KGE supposedly sent 2 coffee trucks to YIN during TSWLM filming (bottom pic). We discussed earlier our suspicions that this truck was possibly not from KGE. 

The repeated use of these 2 photos of YIN is somewhat sus no? Out of the numerous photos of YIN only these 2 photos are used all the time? Somebody must like these 2 photos A LOT lol. 

OOoh yes, why was that photo on the truck twice hahah. Surely IU could have picked a different photo for the banner, or alternatively different photo for the slot below right? There are millions of photos of YIN floating on the internet. :rubchin:

The truck is also decorated with green plants and flowers that look kind of similar to the design on the TWSLM wedding dress hehe 

EDIT: OK I've stared at this long enough that I've realized that the photo below is actually different than the one in the banner, rather is a different take from the same photoshoot lol. Guess this shoot must have been very, very special :smirk:

20 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

@dramachaserxoxo I wondered why it was not explicitly mentioned that Wookie won an Apple watch. I saw comments in the YT video asking what he had won. When I saw that it was not mentioned and he did not open it (becos opening it might reveal the color) my thinking was actually different from yours. I suspected that he was planning to give the watch to YIN since he already has one from the TOTNT team. You know, upgrade hers to the latest version lol. Well if we see her wearing a new Apple watch we will know where it came from hehe. 
:tounge_wink:

Lol for sure he was cagey about it… Why blur this but not blur the AirPods from the other video? It’s not because they can’t show the brands because: one, this is not being broadcast on TV in Korea, and two, they would have blurred the other brand logos if that was the case... I see a giant DeLonghi logo lol. It’s also not because iQiyi didn’t want the audience to know the value of the gifts, either — otherwise they would have given the actors cheaper gifts… Odd lol

EDIT: LMAO oops never mind they actually did tape over the other logos. They just did a really bad tape job over the espresso maker :facepalm:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@dramachaserxoxoprecisely, out of so many photos of YIN, the same 2 photos keep being used, whether by KGE or IU.  And if I’m not wrong the last time IU sent a truck for TSWLM, she had used a photo of her and YIN. This time it’s just photos of YIN. Sus much lol. 

Good point on the oddity of blurring only the Apple brand and not the other brands. We know Wookie is secretive when it comes to protecting Pichi anyway hehe.

• Like 2
  • Love 1