[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@dramachaserxoxohere are the subs for the jinsimiya greeting:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYLOyDclvuC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Fans say he tagged jinsimiya at the end to make up for sounding unenthusiastic. But isn’t this the way he speaks all the time? And his greeting was good enough, it wasn’t like he said anything off the mark (he even wishes people to be successful in love. Erm, ok). Whoever did the video put a wink at the end, got me excited that this person caught on to it too hehe. 

Wow great parallels there, thank you! I agree putting hand in another’s pocket is a very intimate gesture esp for the opposite sex. And they did it 3x in TYH hehe. 

Aww YIN already being so supportive of him back in Goblin days. They really get each other professionally, that’s why they can speak up for each other and build on what the other says which we saw tons of in kakao talk.

I’’m sad that we’re already at the half way mark for B&C. I’m liking it very much too and refuse to think we only have 3 weeks till it finishes. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I knowww YIN was so sweet... :bawling: So true they are both such high EQ people. Like when YIN kept NG-ing when they had to kiss in the company outing scene and LDW was like "who was out there making us laugh with all this noise" 

I spy with my little eye... Another TYH similarity in Ep 6 of B&C hehe. I don't know if I am early here so just going to leave these here behind spoiler cut.

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2022-01-01-at-9-37-01-PM.png

Those little hearts!!! Where have I seen that before... Ma tahh

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2022-01-01-at-10-49-29-PM.pn

I wonder if it's the same greeting card company 

So excited for Ep 7 of Snowdrop as well. Looks like we'll see a lot of our favorite little fox doctor :Woah:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

@dramachaserxoxoohh I love your eagle eyes. Wow those hearts are so similar, although common sense tells me the letters were prepared by the props people? The handwriting does look like his though. His handwriting is pretty neat for a guy, YIN’s writing is more scrawly. 

That kiss bts in ep 8 TYH gives me such lovely feels. Such a couple-ly thing to do, hide behind you bf in embarrassment while bf blames everyone else for it lol. 

And just for laughs, have you all watched this (the 2nd video below)? It’s so hilarious. They should have called YIN in for this segment. Pichi would have communicated without words and gotten all the answers right just by looking at each other lol. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Yoo In Na will never disappoints us. Her role is not just an affair but she's somewhat powerful in North Korea. Let us see, she could also surprise us being a double spy, maybe? who knows..she is doing it soo fantastic!

"Episode 7 of “Snowdrop” aired on Jan. 2 and according to Nielsen Korea, it garnered a nationwide rating of 3.252 percent (Seoul 3.49)and placed eighth in the top 10 general programming cable TV shows for the day" (Bulletin Entertainment)  

:omg:    :thumbsup:     :transforms:

They both took complex roles, now YooInNa surprises us as a villain ... who knows what she will be later, maybe a double spy?   :open_mouth:   :thumbsup:

https://instagram.com/p/CYO-aqaJE2y/ @wooknna_fp

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On Kim Bum's ep of Amazing Saturday, Park Narae said she plugged B&C on her house hunting show haha. This episode made me feel like Boom REALLY plays favorites when LDW is on the show. While Rain was introducing his drama with KB, Ghost Doctor, Boom just hilariously cut him off lol. Rain said he hadn't talked about Kim Bum's character yet, and Boom was just like, "too bad" lol (this happened despite Boom telling everyone that he and Rain were friends lol). Poor KB had to tell Rain it was OK because he'll win the close-up and promote their show through the close-up... But he didn't end up winning either of the 2 close-ups, aww.

What a contrast to the B&C episode when Boom let LDW talk extensively about the Joker costume and the words on his forehead. As @Almondcroissant so astutely called out before, LDW talked about his forehead not just once, but twice… I guess KB didn't have a crafty lil fox to advise him to write the name of his drama on his face :bawling:
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, dramachaserxoxo said:
On Kim Bum's ep of Amazing Saturday, Park Narae said she plugged B&C on her house hunting show haha. This episode made me feel like Boom REALLY plays favorites when LDW is on the show. While Rain was introducing his drama with KB, Ghost Doctor, Boom just hilariously cut him off lol. Rain said he hadn't talked about Kim Bum's character yet, and Boom was just like, "too bad" lol (this happened despite Boom telling everyone that he and Rain were friends lol). Poor KB had to tell Rain it was OK because he'll win the close-up and promote their show through the close-up... But he didn't end up winning either of the 2 close-ups, aww.

What a contrast to the B&C episode when Boom let LDW talk extensively about the Joker costume and the words on his forehead. As @Almondcroissant so astutely called out before, LDW talked about his forehead not just once, but twice… I guess KB didn't have a crafty lil fox to advise him to write the name of his drama on his face 

Can't blame Boom for playing favorites when he, Shin Dong Yup and Wookie all hang out socially haha. Wookie sure pulled out all the stops (and pulled all the strings with his celeb friends) to promote his shows, getting himself on You quiz as well. 

Indeed KB needs to find himself a foxy wily GF pronto who knows how to beat the system. Too bad YIN's sister is married lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Her true identity was revealed in the audience of Snowdrop. 

Snowdrop actress Yoo In Na who played the role of a doctor named Doctor Kang Cheong Ya is the Chief of the Surgery at Hankuk Central Medical Center.

She is also known as Moran Hill 1 in her country, North Korea. She was instructed to come to South Korea to send them back safely. She was also rewarded as the Hero of the Republic. 

spacer.png

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

So he’s telling her to do it the way YIN did to Lee Hyuk? Goblin is never far from your mind is it Wookie? 

Ahahaha if im not mistaken inna is the one who adding that grabbing part wasn't? At first there's no kiss part but wookie insisted and finally she agreed and even surprised wookie by pulled him closer..

And also in this scene won jiah character is actually practising her script but then wookie's character asked for a kiss and she said it's not in the script.. exactly what happened in goblin :hwaiting2:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Ahahaha if im not mistaken inna is the one who adding that grabbing part wasn't? At first there's no kiss part but wookie insisted and finally she agreed and even surprised wookie by pulled him closer..

And also in this scene won jiah character is actually practising her script but then wookie's character asked for a kiss and she said it's not in the script.. exactly what happened in goblin 

Ohh was the kiss in HNY not in the script also? All I knew is he suggested to Won jinah that she pull him in by pulling his tie. I guess if he was wearing a jacket (and she was not holding the script) she would have pulled his lapel/collar exactly as how YIN had done it.

But I think this scene was not included in HNY afterall. I don’t recall seeing it? I know they had a kiss at the end (a very tame one, don’t worry lol) but I don’t recall her pulling him towards her in that scene. 

Poor Wookie, he must be missing YIN so much hehe. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

Ohh was the kiss in HNY not in the script also? All I knew is he suggested to Won jinah that she pull him in by pulling his tie. I guess if he was wearing a jacket (and she was not holding the script) she would have pulled his lapel/collar exactly as how YIN had done it.

But I think this scene was not included in HNY afterall. I don’t recall seeing it? I know they had a kiss at the end (a very tame one, don’t worry lol) but I don’t recall her pulling him towards her in that scene. 

Poor Wookie, he must be missing YIN so much hehe. 

No i mean in the real scene of this bts.. this scene is after credit.. actually i dont remember her pulling tie in that scene and after i checked i didnt see her pulling in the real scene, hmmm.. Was it because it will be too similar to goblin scene? :lol:

Haha yes i think he missed inna so much here

Spoiler

Another scene that caught my attention is when khn character is in urge to kill himself and try to find any random quotes in the book, the way he randomly swift page in that book really reminds me of funding together:lol: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

No i mean in the real scene of this bts.. this scene is after credit.. actually i dont remember her pulling tie in that scene and after i checked i didnt see her pulling in the real scene, hmmm.. Was it because it will be too similar to goblin scene? 

Haha yes i think he missed inna so much here

Reveal hidden contents

Another scene that caught my attention is when khn character is in urge to kill himself and try to find any random quotes in the book, the way he randomly swift page in that book really reminds me of funding together:lol: 

Ah, I skipped the credits when I first watched. I understand now after rewatching the credits! Yes hotel CEO asked housemaid character for a kiss and she said it’s not in the script (she is also a part time musical actress for those who have not watched the movie). Then maybe Wookie had Goblin fever and decided to reproduce the whole scene like how it was with YIN so he asked WJA to pull him in. But I think it is not in keeping with the housemaid character, as she is quite timid so they decided not to do it after all. Our boy cannot forget anything Sunny/YIN related lol. 

Is KHN also missing YIN lmao. 
:joy:

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Almondcroissant said:

In the actual scene she didn’t pull him in. I think it is not in keeping with the housemaid character, as she is quite timid. So maybe they decided not to do it after all. To me, only YIN/Sunny is allowed to pull him in and kiss him passionately haha. 

Haha yes i think you're right its not suit with her character.. maybe its just wookie unconscious reaction telling won jiah to pull his tie in bts because he remember inna in this scene :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1