[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

18 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Congratulations Wookie, you deserve all the awards and more. I voted for you every single day. You’re welcome. 

I just had to chime in to say that the "you're welcome" actually made me crack up out loud.  @Almondcroissant if we had Pichi shipping awards you'd deserve it :heart:

Kakao Friends Koreantaghappy GIF

(Also, I found it low key hilarious LDW found the little trophy so heavy. Reminds me of the dumbbell scene from B&C. As Confucius says, man works out 2-3 hours a day in the same way man says he's single :smirk:)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@dramachaserxoxoaww you’re too sweet. I’d give you the Pichi shipping award in a heartbeat. I could never surpass your ability to get vpns, hunt down kakao talk emojis, listen to hours of Amazing Saturday wedding Pichi songs, make gifs and more! 

I love the Pichi emoji above! I was grinning away when he said the trophy is heavy. It’s such a Wookie thing to say lol.

:dontwanna:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Oh my gosh, is this InNa.. or Lee Dong Wook?? haha :lol:

Is it just me or his gesture when he laughs is so similar to Yin that it impresses?!

using both hands, then do that movement with the head and closes the eyes, so cute!:relaxed:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

JSH: Recommend a holiday-themed song for couples to listen to. 

LDW: Song for *couples*? I have to be responsible for couples? Couples can find their own songs. (sorry please correct if mistranslation, i'm paraphrasing subs here)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118e29fdd330fb234c3f

That collar tug reminded me of this :lol: 

homer-collar.gifAn

Maybe I'm delulu but I found the sensitivity regarding couple songs interesting .. Holiday songs are about love, there doesn't have to be a big distinction with romantic love vs familial or other kinds of love, right? If someone is singing about loneliness and singlehood, that's probably not a holiday song? :rubchin:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@dramachaserxoxo the parallel gif with Simpsons is hilarious! Yes collar tugging is sus. Reminds me of his vlive when the topic of TYH comes up, there is always a lot of tugging, hair and face touching. 

There was A LOT of avoidance in this ep of youquiz. He talked about crying at seeing his lover’s portrait in goblin. Excuse me, your lover has a name you know lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

48 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

He talked about crying at seeing his lover’s portrait in goblin. Excuse me, your lover has a name you know lol. 

YES!

Just my opinion but it REALLY doesn't feel like that would be the hardest to act out... Heck, I could pinch myself right now and start crying while facing some random picture. Wouldn't acting out crying in any of the harrowing scenes with his star-crossed soulmate be much harder? How could this be harder than the kiss/memory erasure scene, where Reaper's tears have to communicate: 1) finding out he had potentially hurt Sunny in their shared past, and 2) the realization that he needs to erase her memory, so his only love in the last 600 years will forget ever meeting him and move on to a happy ending? That's easier?!?!! :flushed: In the scene he's talking about, Reaper is just crying randomly without even knowing why.... 

Agreed. So much avoidance. Somebody probably picked over everything with a fine toothed comb and cut everything that was remotely suggestive... Helps when your bestie is one of the hosts I guess heh heh

• Like 4

@dramachaserxoxoindeed, such a weak excuse. He's like, ok here we go again, I have to talk about GR yet again. How can I do this without mentioning Sunny/YIN? Ok, let's refer to this portrait of hers. Whew, thank goodness i got away with it again. 

Such a contrast to YIN gushing over how she is Sunny and Sunny is her, how she was happiest meeting GR, and falling in love with him. I think YIN must have been rolling her eyes when she watched this, like how she rolled her eyes and gave him a stinky look in kakao talk when he said he didn't like the idea of TYH when the drama was first pitched to him. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

I actually thought YIN did something similar in her TVN anniversary video regarding TYH. She was talking about Candy In My Ear just before TYH, and she was saying how Jang Keun-suk complimenting her voice made her feel "fluttered" and how she still has never met him in person and wants to meet him with a warm greeting so etc etc. Seemed very personal. Then with TYH, she was very conservative, only saying a basic description of the drama's premise. Then she talked about OJS' confession and how much she loved how open and straightforward OJS was. No mention of collaborating once again with LDW, and no mention of KJR and OJS together... She spent very little time on TYH compared to the other projects.

Let's consider some of the contradictory statements they've been making lol

Pichi pre- and during TYH:
LDW: Thank you YIN. You’re the reason I was able to act well as the Grim Reaper…. Why did I decide to take this role in TYH? Because of YIN, and because I think it will be a fun drama to shoot, with lots of laughter. 
YIN: I think these next four months will be the happiest shoot of my life… While filming TYH, I realized that LDW represents the epitome of what a charming male lead can be. He is perfect — that’s all. 

Pichi post-TYH:
LDW: If you were to draw my year in 2019 as a chart, TYH would be a down line because dramas are tough to shoot… Oh yes, I DID have a drama in early 2019. I had forgotten… The drama I acted in after Goblin was Strangers From Hell, and the last romantic project I acted in was a movie from 2015 (if you have any footage of me talking about anything related to TYH, please delete it)
YIN: Eric Mun is the most handsome man I’ve ever met… Kim Kang-woo is the best actor I’ve ever worked with.** 
** note the use of superlative"most", instead of just complimenting her counterpart (h/t @Almondcroissant)

Pichi post-TYH, on Marriage:
LDW: You want me to think of a French word? Any French word at all? Fiancée, fiancée! … Thank you for having me on this variety program. I am actor LDW and I am still not married. 
YIN: In my variety show about dating, a couple met on a blind date and ended up getting married. I am so jealous! 

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

I actually thought YIN did something similar in her TVN anniversary video regarding TYH. She was talking about Candy In My Ear just before TYH, and she was saying how Jang Keun-suk complimenting her voice made her feel "fluttered" and how she still has never met him in person and wants to meet him with a warm greeting so etc etc. Seemed very personal. Then with TYH, she was very conservative, only saying a basic description of the drama's premise. Then she talked about OJS' confession and how much she loved how open and straightforward OJS was. No mention of collaborating once again with LDW, and no mention of KJR and OJS together... She spent very little time on TYH compared to the other projects.

Let's consider some of the contradictory statements they've been making lol

Pichi pre- and during TYH:
LDW: Thank you YIN. You’re the reason I was able to act well as the Grim Reaper…. Why did I decide to take this role in TYH? Because of YIN, and because I think it will be a fun drama to shoot, with lots of laughter. 
YIN: I think these next four months will be the happiest shoot of my life… While filming TYH, I realized that LDW represents the epitome of what a charming male lead can be. He is perfect — that’s all. 

Pichi post-TYH:
LDW: If you were to draw my year in 2019 as a chart, TYH would be a down line because dramas are tough to shoot… Oh yes, I DID have a drama in early 2019. I had forgotten… The drama I acted in after Goblin was Strangers From Hell, and the last romantic project I acted in was a movie from 2015 (if you have any footage of me talking about anything related to TYH, please delete it)
YIN: Eric Mun is the most handsome man I’ve ever met… Kim Kang-woo is the best actor I’ve ever worked with.** 
** note the use of superlative"most", instead of just complimenting her counterpart (h/t @Almondcroissant)

Pichi post-TYH, on Marriage:
LDW: You want me to think of a French word? Any French word at all? Fiancée, fiancée! … Thank you for having me on this variety program. I am actor LDW and I am still not married. 
YIN: In my variety show about dating, a couple met on a blind date and ended up getting married. I am so jealous! 

Conclusion when Pichi meets with each other: let’s see who can outdo the other in confusing our fans. We don’t need to be rational, we don’t need to follow chronology of events, let’s just have a field day saying illogical things and giving them the run around. Hehe

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Conclusion when Pichi meets with each other: let’s see who can outdo the other in confusing our fans. We don’t need to be rational, we don’t need to follow chronology of events, let’s just have a field day saying illogical things and giving them the run around. Hehe

Lol that'd be bad but I guess they'd be having fun confusing us lol

I am just delulu but I am interpreting this all as prior to TYH, the comments were meant to genuinely reflect admiration/appreciation and efforts to woo the other. After TYH, priorities have changed. Focus has shifted towards not being revealed before they're ready to do so and impacting their commerciality in the near term. Hence all the downplaying. Also, my delulu mind interprets LDW saying he didn't like the idea of TYH when the drama was first pitched to him as trying to score more goodwill with YIN. "I am acting in this 100% because of you -- the idea didn't interest me whatsoever". Otherwise, it doesn't seem 100% diplomatic to say that about the webtoon and scriptwriter, even if the script was based on the webtoon, especially so coming from someone who seems very diplomatic. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Lol that'd be bad but I guess they'd be having fun confusing us lol

I am just delulu but I am interpreting this all as prior to TYH, the comments were meant to genuinely reflect admiration/appreciation and efforts to woo the other. After TYH, priorities have changed. Focus has shifted towards not being revealed before they're ready to do so and impacting their commerciality in the near term. Hence all the downplaying. Also, my delulu mind interprets LDW saying he didn't like the idea of TYH when the drama was first pitched to him as trying to score more goodwill with YIN. "I am acting in this 100% because of you -- the idea didn't interest me whatsoever". Otherwise, it doesn't seem 100% diplomatic to say that about the webtoon and scriptwriter, even if the script was based on the webtoon, especially so coming from someone who seems very diplomatic. 

I agree with you about changing priorities, changing focus and getting ahead in career esp for him (afterall according to him he lost 2 years with the career slump thingy). They probably had it sorted out, that they will wait a few years while he gets ahead with more challenging roles and she would also try out different roles in her spare time, so we got TSWLM and Snowdrop. But no matter how you try, it's hard to escape the "we are a couple" thing so the timing of projects so close together. They are both quite competitive types so maybe they got a kick from seeing whose drama will do better when aired at about the same time lol.

About the drama chat and letting slip that TYH did not appeal to him, i do have a different take. I believe they talked about it before he accepted the role. He probably said to her, this doesn't appeal to me, but I will take it because of you. I will take a backseat here and help you to shine as OJS. Then he forgot to say the politically correct thing during the chat lol. But then this is because I have always believed they were already an item before TYH. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Another fantastic episode of B&C today. Wookie does comedy so fantastically well. But my heart broke for him at the last part when he realized he was sunk; the myriad expressions on his face, gosh he is first class. His range as an actor is top notch. 

I didn’t catch Snowdrop yet but saw some cuts of YIN in today’s episode. She too is showing a double side now as she acts ditzy with the politician wives but is hiding much more and shows us a steely edge. So excited that both our lovelies are showing 2 sided faces in their dramas. 

Finally let me wish all the wonderful people here a joyous Christmas! Wookie finished shooting B&C on Christmas Eve; let’s hope our Pichi has a wonderful holiday together too! 

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

Finally let me wish all the wonderful people here a joyous Christmas! Wookie finished shooting B&C on Christmas Eve; let’s hope our Pichi has a wonderful holiday together too! 

In You Quiz that LDW mentioned that he will be spending a quiet Christmas Eve with Jo Seho and Nam Chang Hee https://kbizoom.com/actor-lee-dong-wook-reveals-that-he-has-spent-6-years-celebrating-christmas-eve-with-jo-se-ho-and-nam-chang-hee/.  He has mentioned this before in other interviews, so I don't think it is a lie. But I am hopeful that they spend Christmas Day with one another!

I finally sat down and watched Bad & Crazy Ep. 1 & 2. Very different, but I liked it! LDW is very good in it! I will wait until episode 4 comes out and will watch 3 & 4 back to back. My sister has Disney streaming. I'll have to ask her if she can get Snowdrop and if so, I'll borrow her account!

It's Christmas Eve day here in the States. Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas, as well. Let's all pray that 2022 will bring about a surprise announcement like 2021 did with BinJin.:fullofhearts: Group prayers does wonders!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

This is also In-Na..      At the tvN interview she said something like this: "wherever i go i always take myself with me"   :transforms:

Cute, wise Yoo In Na . We wish you find the man who loves you  and take care of you.   :Ohboy3:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Regarding Pichi, I think it could also be a possibility that they have been secretly dating all this time just to make sure they make the right decision, which Ldw has maybe found difficult in terms of marriage and his career.  (He has said several times before that he seeks to be successful and that is his highest goal) Ldw has prioritized his career and for that reason maintains a special disciplined relationship with his fans praising them as indispensable in his life and almost the sole reason for his fame/success.

It's natural perhaps to think that if they have been dating having feelings for each other 3 years would be enough to decide about their future

On the other hand, Yin has said that she would marry or live with her boyfriend regardless of the opinion of her parents. She wants to get married before she turns 40, after that it would be too late for her. And she wants to have children and a family, love,honesty and care for each other is a priority for her.
We heard Ldw in tv say that when couples have disagreements and fights over the same issue once, twice and three times it's better to end the relationship permanently. Yin doesn't want to hide her feeling,her loyalty with herself for an unstable love. Because abandoning herself would not be real or healthy love.
Knowing this, it's possible that they have important differences that are difficult for both to overcome, even if there are feelings between them.
It's difficult, not impossible, to decide to marry or live together when you have lived alone for so many years, difficult to leave that privacy and freedom to manage your own life.
My opinion is that they could have breaks in their relationship,more than one. So it was a good decision not to have a public relationship for this very reason. Many of their statements, especially Ldw, are may be contradictory and even unnecessary, but I also believe that there is much of truth in those statements too, and perhaps although it hurts them to separate their way it's just what they are trying to do (??)

I don't think Yin wants to give up and be Ldw's mother<unconditional maternal love> and it could be that Ldw unconsciously seeks that kind of love,which he may never find.? It seems to me that waiting for the 'great succsess' it's nothing more than fear.  Only these two know.
These are all speculations of course and I still hope they love each other find happines and can be a family together.   :wub:
:transforms:        :hwaiting:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

If haven't watched ep 3 of Snowdrop yet, stay until after the preview! There's a pinkeu surprise haha. Snowdrop is dropping 3 episodes this weekend.

I again LOVED B&C, it's such a shame this isn't on Netflix as I'm sure it would be the "it show" of the moment. I don't know how they've managed to follow through the insane pacing and development of Ep 1-2 but they've done it. Once again I love the directorial decisions. Like when the director switches between “my ML is played by LDW, a heartthrob” and “this is a gritty crime drama". SY takes off his shirt and wades through the river in a tank top, but somehow keeps his shoes on and doesn’t roll up his suit pants. But when

Spoiler

SY is deeply broken at the end of the episode, he’s not afraid to ugly cry with snot and spit and all.

Last week, I loved that they went all dreamboat / gratuitous with shooting the sauna scene but then later SY is yelling while eating and spitting food everywhere lmao. I was hoping they’d stick with this and I was not disappointed, hooray

I also binged GY's Silent Sea (on 1.5x with some skips; the pacing was a big contrast vs B&C). No spoilers - I liked it a lot, but wasn't wowed like I was with Squid Game and B&C.. Probably because I've just seen too many recent movies with a similar setup. 

To those that celebrate, Merry Christmas! 

Kakao Friends Birthday GIFUgly Christmas Sweater GIF

Edited by Emily Bett
I am allowing this post for now but please keep all conversations in relation to the ship. Any drama discussions should remain on the respective drama threads please. Thank you!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Yes really love how Wookie is not afraid to scrunch up and distort his face and look “ugly” as far as is humanly possible for him lmao. But gosh he looked so hot in ep 3 bath robe scene and with tears glistening in his eyes too. I just cracked up at 

Spoiler

The “gay” “k” scene. Love these 2 so much 

YIN is doing so well too with her minute changes of expression that convey so much. Ah yes @dramachaserxoxothank you for reminding us about that pinkeu bit. And I must say why are they both wearing black frame glasses? They are so similar except the shape of frames are slightly different. And you need to tell us where you get these apeach kakao emojis. I wanna get them too! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Hahhaha that is SUCH a meme-worthy scene. If I find out any of that was ad-libbed I'd be :skull: with glee lol. K looked so oddly shy telling SY his name it was so hilarious. I also LOVED the earlier part where

Spoiler

SY tried to medicate away K and how pleased he was when it worked the first couple of times. His screaming match with the underground psychiatrist also killed me lol. So many of non-baddie side characters are hilariously quirky, like in TYH lol. Also SY with pills falling all over also reminds me of TYH lol

On the menu bar, hit the GIF button right next to the little eye, and search for Apeach! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Hahhaha that is SUCH a meme-worthy scene. If I find out any of that was ad-libbed I'd be :skull: with glee lol. K looked so oddly shy telling SY his name it was so hilarious. I also LOVED the earlier part where

Hide contents

SY tried to medicate away K and how pleased he was when it worked the first couple of times. His screaming match with the underground psychiatrist also killed me lol. So many of non-baddie side characters are hilariously quirky, like in TYH lol. Also SY with pills falling all over also reminds me of TYH lol

On the menu bar, hit the GIF button right next to the little eye, and search for Apeach! 

Thank you for the tip!

Yes yes, the pills dropping everywhere reminded me of TYH. Wouldn’t be surprised if he suggested it to the director as a tribute to YIN hehe. Afterall she was super cute and clueless in that scene and it juxtaposes so well with his crazed self. 

And this scene was done in just one take. How wonderful and dedicated and fearless he is as an actor. That’s all I wanted to say. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1