[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

In B&C, did Soo Yeol's brother look familiar to anyone else? I couldn't concentrate on the scene where his brother had his gf over. I kept thinking, "where have I seen this actor before"?!? It turns out it's the same actor who played the young man framed for murder in TYH, Park Su-Myeong.. Amazing. Talk about acting range

In other TYH news, Oh Jung Se and Lee Sang-Woo are in a drama together airing right now called Uncle. It looks really sweet and endearing... Annoyingly it is also a Fri/Sat drama. Take pity on us the kdrama powers that be, there are only so many hours in the day on the weekend lol

Amazing @Almondcroissant they ARE foxes!! If I was a betting woman, I'd bet that Single in Seoul is coming out really soon, with this sudden coffee truck. Melancholia has only like 4 episodes left to air... What a couple of foxes indeed :joy:

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@dramachaserxoxoah yes that’s Park Su Myeong from TYH. I thought his acting as the mentally challenged guy was superb. I think I read somewhere (CMIIMW) that he is also Wookie’s neighbor. Gotta keep on the good side of neighbors you know wink wink. 

The guy acting as assemblyman Do in B&C was also in TOTNT. 

Good catch about single in Seoul. I hope it comes out soon; it’s been taking forever to release. 

There was a phone text by actor Kim Jiseok who sent Wookie a message saying how he enjoyed B&C and Wookie replied to him so it caused a bit of a stir. Not sure who this guy is except that they have been friends since army days. But I think there is a connection between this guy and YIN too because her manager liked one of his posts. Anyone knows how this guy is connected to YIN? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Noooo way they're neighbors? That's interesting... Ahahha definitely gotta keep on their good side :joy: 

WOW I had no idea Assemblyman Do was the fortune teller in TOTNT... Wow does he look different with a mustache and beard. Amazing. Man is an also amazing actor -- his psychopath politician was spot on IMO

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

There was a phone text by actor Kim Jiseok who sent Wookie a message saying how he enjoyed B&C and Wookie replied to him so it caused a bit of a stir. Not sure who this guy is except that they have been friends since army days. But I think there is a connection between this guy and YIN too because her manager liked one of his posts. Anyone knows how this guy is connected to YIN? 

Why is that causing a stir? Unfortunately no clue about the YIN connection but I liked his drama Monthly Magazine Home (with one of my faves Chae Jung-an haha)

Also, I found this a little sus... 

Staff: the 20th anniversary isn't special (not clear if they're talking about their own or LDW's)

LDW: Apologize now... To the A-Pichi doll

giphy.gif?cid=790b76114f3a911ecbd292ea78

:smirk::smirk::smirk:  credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eexSy1TVCqo

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

@dramachaserxoxocaused a stir because people were saying how wonderful they still kept in touch and Wookie actually replied to him. Duh, isn’t that the polite thing to do lol. 

It was Wookie’s 20th anniversary fan meet. Aww I like how he was looking at Apeach so fondly. Yes this was the video where I said earlier how sus it was that there was an apeach in the meeting room. Looks more like Wookie brought it with him to the meeting. For inspiration maybe hehe. And my shipper take on the apology is, yah you guys better apologise to “my little apeach” who worked so hard to support me and give me ideas for my fan meet. You know, behind every successful man is an exhausted woman. No wonder YIN takes on so little work, she is one exhausted woman behind her man lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

52 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXpuRLpBbLE/?utm_medium=copy_link

Kim jung nan is taluipa in tont.. glad she took care of her 

Ohh thanks for telling us. Tilapia was a very popular character in TOTNT. She is playing the FL’s mother and is the wife of the politician who is the rival of Kang Chung Ya’s lover. Interesting. Such a small world indeed. No wonder YIN was taken good care of by the 3 seniors hehe. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

After saying that I am still not married, look at their eyes. Is there someone there? Let's watch carefully.

17 hours ago, Lunita said:

Önce: Hala flört etmiyorum (?)

Şimdi: Ben hala evli değilim ? Hmm.?!

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote embedded tweets. Thanks!
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

We really miss Pichi Couple already 

It's SO TRUE!  I miss them so much, I don't know why, but these two have a magic energy, a magic skill that make us feel better, love them even we know it's just acting as Ldw said til Yin once. Maybe it´s bcs they give us a lot of them in their acting, or they always carry themselves with them wherever they are. They still are cute and funny like children, sometimes confused, wrong or complicated, but still trying to be good persons.

Anyway, they are cute and adorable in a special way and attract us like magnets.:wub:  :ph34r::ph34r:

PS: if we were all wrong and they finally don't stay together as couple,

I think it will be hard for some of us. It maybe would be difficult to understand. :anguished: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hello, I wonder if this Am. Sat. show have eng. sub at any web?? anyone who knows?

and  what new Drama Filming is Ldw talking about here?? 

I feel like I missed some news.. maybe?  :blink:

Anyone who knows if we can get Ldw's conversation with the girl of My Celebrity with Eng, Sub.??  bcs it seems like it was a good one. Thanks in advance! :relaxed:

3 hours ago, Aylin Azarkan said:

After saying that I am still not married, look at their eyes. Is there someone there? Let's watch carefully.

Well, I couldn't see anything special. They are looking to the camera and the "virtual publicum". I can't neither understand korean so Idk when it was he said that om not be married.

BUT I noticed he change from been alone, been single, not dating TO  STILL not married.

Could it be a clue?  Are they getting married 2022, maybe?? I'm so curious you know, but it seems like noone think it could be a clue. :lol::smirk:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

DongWook says that his sincerity is what helps him to shine.

#YooJaeSuk: When I see #LeeDongwook on variety shows, and also when I chat with him on the phone, I've noticed that he is very sincere/diligent...He is always very sincere towards his shows.
https://t.co/YDAv2EzyOA https://twitter.com/daegorr/status/1473651158770061312?s=20

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1